forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:18 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Well you said Mirth or Caboose, but I will assume you were leaning Mirth on that one.
Ah, true. I think at one point I stated Mirth though. I suppose Caboose is still possible, but I'm not really seeing it.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:03 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh, and if I don't miss my guess we get one mislynch now. 4 players, no nights, 1 scum...yep :).
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Caboose »

farside22 wrote:Okay Mirth you better do some fast talking because I'm looking at you right now as the GF.
Yeah, especially with that last second tactic trying to divert attention from SSF to Farside. Also, your last second vote for FL looked like a desperate attempt to save SSF to me.

I will hold my vote until I hear my response from you.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Mirth »

What am I supposed to talk fast about? The case on SSF was rather weak, FL's vote was rushed (as soon as I voted her she jumped on his wagon), and I think FL is scum for her mountains of crap logic from the previous day. I think she's the godfather and jumped on SSF when she say it was either her or him.

vote:FL

(btw I have not been home in something like 36 hours, so excuse the terseness but I am drained and tired.)
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:26 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

This is pretty much what I expected. Essentially though, you are right. Odds are, the godfather is either you or I. And we have two tries. Town has won assuming farside and Caboose aren't the godfather. farside feels the most town since she really had no reason to bus her buddy. Caboose is iffy, but I'm more sure of you. As such, I will
Vote Mirth

It's up to you guys, Caboose and farside.
-StrangerCoug

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Mirth »

So I'm right about your horrible play? So nice of you to admit it.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:30 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

So I'm right about your horrible play? So nice of you to admit it.
You know, upon reread, you have pretty much nothing right. I kinda inserted my own thoughts in your speech, somehow extrapolating from your post that you realized just as I did that it's basically either me or you as the godfather.
-StrangerCoug

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:What am I supposed to talk fast about? The case on SSF was rather weak, FL's vote was rushed (as soon as I voted her she jumped on his wagon), and I think FL is scum for her mountains of crap logic from the previous day. I think she's the godfather and jumped on SSF when she say it was either her or him.

(btw I have not been home in something like 36 hours, so excuse the terseness but I am drained and tired.)
I will tell you that I think either you or FL or scum. It was not crap logic. I don't like people who don't talk. You excused SSF's behavoir and in one comment that I find seriously leading:
I think he's not really paying attention because he doesn't really provide comments of his own volition and his comments to my questions leave much to be desired.
What exactly is he not paying attention to in your mind here?

FL: Not that you didn't state your disdain on Mith already, but OMGUS vote if I saw one.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:So I'm right about your horrible play? So nice of you to admit it.
By the way I agree with you on FL's play, but do you think the goon would really try and sell out the GF when if the GF dies the scum loss?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:32 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

FL: Not that you didn't state your disdain on Mith already, but OMGUS vote if I saw one.
It is. But honestly, I'm not gonna vote myself. And I've basically stated the fact that logically it can only be me or Mirth. And you have two tries to decide. Game is the towns or Caboose is scum IMO. I don't see it being likely. I know I'm town, so I can only assume Mirth is the GF.
-StrangerCoug

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Mirth »

Farside: I think he was not paying attention to the game in general. He took forever to post, which would have been excusable if he actually posted something of substance. Most of his posts just came off as "I'm posting just to be posting." this is not a scumtell for me. Just a major annoyance. I'm also going to stop posting for the night now. Its been a really long day and I'm getting cranky. Apologies.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Farside: I think he was not paying attention to the game in general. He took forever to post, which would have been excusable if he actually posted something of substance. Most of his posts just came off as "I'm posting just to be posting." this is not a scumtell for me. Just a major annoyance. I'm also going to stop posting for the night now. Its been a really long day and I'm getting cranky. Apologies.
Typically when I see people posting to post and adding nothing that is a big I am so scum tell it's just not funny sign.
Caboose do you care to add anything?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Typically when I see people posting to post and adding nothing that is a big I am so scum tell it's just not funny sign.
This. I mean seriously, why post content that can be used against you when you can coast by not doing so. I also don't like forced WIFOM like the gem about "If I were scum what would I gain from this". I also want to know what everyone thinks of my point about how the GF is most likely either me or Mirth? I don't want to sound like a false dichotomy but this is pretty...unfalse. farside in my eyes is practically confirmed town. There is NO logical scum reason for not getting me lynched when she had the chance, unless I were scum with her. Guess what? That's impossible.
-StrangerCoug

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

This. I mean seriously, why post content that can be used against you when you can coast by not doing so. I also don't like forced WIFOM like the gem about "If I were scum what would I gain from this". I also want to know what everyone thinks of my point about how the GF is most likely either me or Mirth? I don't want to sound like a false dichotomy but this is pretty...unfalse. farside in my eyes is practically confirmed town. There is NO logical scum reason for not getting me lynched when she had the chance, unless I were scum with her. Guess what? That's impossible.
Both you and Mrith have strikes against you.
you for your knee jerk reactions and trying to lynch Caboose under rediculous reason
Mirth because she kept letting SSF coast by and just didn't really attack him much. He gave her blah comments and she let it pass. I hate meta more then anyone, but I never have seen Mirth allow anyone just to give a blah comment without further pressure.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I realize this. This isn't what I asked though. I asked if my summation of things was right, and I was pointing out why I thought this. Also explained why you are practically confirmed town. It isn't WIFOM since I'd like to think you wouldn't be so bad a player as to pass up a win when presented.
-StrangerCoug

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I realize this. This isn't what I asked though. I asked if my summation of things was right, and I was pointing out why I thought this. Also explained why you are practically confirmed town. It isn't WIFOM since I'd like to think you wouldn't be so bad a player as to pass up a win when presented.
I was pointing it out because I am a cautions player and an aggressive player. I play to win and always want to be right. :P
Still want to hear from Caboose before I place my vote, but Mirth is a most definate lead for GF in my eyes.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by Caboose »

I see Mirth as the best lynch candidate for today. Her last few post at the end of D1 really pinged on my scumdar.
I think FL is much scummier, and if you're all ready to settle for a lynch
(I think we should talk more),
since.

I see this post as trying to buy time, trying to save SSF, and trying to get FL lynched instead.
What if you're wrong about 2 of us, FL? Have you completely stopped considering Farside?
I see this post as an attempt to divert attention to Farside and again, trying to save SSF.

I guess that (assuming FL was the GF) FL could have hammered her scumbuddy to save herself, and therefore the game for the scum. But I don't see that as likely.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Caboose »

EPWOP:

:oops: forgot to vote

Vote: Mirth
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I guess that (assuming FL was the GF) FL could have hammered her scumbuddy to save herself, and therefore the game for the scum. But I don't see that as likely.
Devils Advocate. If I am the GF that was the only correct play at that point, since in theory if I held the hammer too long, Mirth's arguments would carry more and more weight til I was lynched.

I do however feel Mirth tried to save SSF and failed.
-StrangerCoug

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by Surye »

Vote Count:
Mirth (2): Caboose, forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight(1): Mirth
Not Voting(1): farside22
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why did the mod quote page one?

Mod: No idea what you're talking about
:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I agree with Forbidden at this point. I was going to see if Mirth had anything left to say, but I think she is the GF at this point.

Vote: Mirth
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:00 am

Post by Surye »

Vote Count:
Mirth (3): Caboose, forbiddanlight, farside22
forbiddanlight(1): Mirth

Turning immediately from SSF, everyone crowds around Mirth with a gleam of death in their eyes. None too sooner, Mirth is strung up next to his Mafia goon.

Mirth,
Mafia Godfather
, lynched D2

Town wins with a flawless victory! Congratulations!

Mafia Pre-game QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/wiXF9QqUQ4W

Thank you to everyone who played, no replacements, no poor sports, you were shining examples of players for a first time mod :)

Comments? Discussion? For me, I think that scum's relative inactivity was it's undoing. In most cases I've seen town tear themselves apart with discussion when that happens, but town remained diligent, and demanded they not be ignored, good job.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth: You think I get myself in hot water! I'm hurt :(

That said I saw SSF trying to fly under the radar. Mirth was doing good till I noticed her not saying too much on SSF's behavior.
I figured Caboose as newbie who was excited to shoot someone.
Good job. Enjoyed the game.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:40 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

WEll, my apologies for the fail, but at least I half called it. To be fair, I was really eager to shoot as well and that probably factored into my horrid play. Also, I was hoping like hell Mirth was GF. If she wasn't, I'd have to figure out how to get Caboose lynched since that was the only other REAL possibility to me. I just realized in everyone else's eyes it was me or Mirth.
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”