kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Picking up prod. My last post was two days ago btw. :D So please don't send Oman to track me down and kill me in my sleep . . . please.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I realise some only posted 2 days (3 by my time zone, which is my acceptable day) but this game needs to start moving again... therefore once I get a replacement for Singing Librarian there will be a deadline.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

so yeah, im certainly not opposed to the pressure on Axe though i will say that his lurking is a null tell since its his style.

also

Where my knickers at?
Late twenties, early Thursdays
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Vote Godot for president, all those in favor....
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Oh, and just gecause......me quote meself!

Here are your scum: Godot, Kloud, and Flameaxe
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:08 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Well I am beginning to wonder about Danger now, hard to tell with everyone kinda drifting from the game, especially him after votes started to go his way. KE has been trying to make a case, but i can't tell half the time if it is about Godot (who he is voting for) or kloud, who he is arguing with. Klouds case against KE is making more sense though the more i read it so:
unvote, vote KingEnigma
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Porochaz wrote:I realise some only posted 2 days (3 by my time zone, which is my acceptable day) but this game needs to start moving again... therefore once I get a replacement for Singing Librarian there will be a deadline.
I was going to say something smart assed about this, but then I realized i didn't want to be mod bitch slapped :P
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by Inspector Godot »

Picking up prod, not much action going on but when game starts again I'll jump right in.
Wins/Losses
Town: 0/1
Scum: 0/0
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:55 am

Post by KingEnigma »

wolframnhart, I also gelieve that Kloud is scum, which i said earlier, so of course I'm more than willing to get into a discussion with him, to let everyone else see that he is in fact scum.

You can tell this gy looking gack at my posts and my quotation of my posts. I called him out as scum also, gefore our "discussion" I have made my case against godot, which i gelieve is is valid and a reason to lynch him, gut everyone else is getting tangled up in other things. I'm pretty close to a lynch now, and that geing the case it could ge a quick scum hop and game over.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:04 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I'm at 3 votes (zone, kloud, wolframnhart) come on other scum, end it! JUMP ON MY WAGON! Prove I'm right...

also did anyone notice that Godot said and I quote....
KingEnigma wrote:

Here are your scum: Godot, Kloud, and Flameaxe. While Zoneace is insane, and geing overly hostile, I dont see him as scum.
Vote: Godot
Now this strikes me as very odd. Because, in my eyes, a scum pairing between me and Zone seems to be most obvious due to his sharing my views on almost everything. At least, that's what our dearly beloved Charter seemed to think. It's got me wondering.
Sinking ship trying to take down someone else with him! Come on! Lynch me or dont, no longer matters this game is over cause no one will listen.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:37 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I'm not saying you aren't discussing with Kloud KE, what I am saying is that within the discussion you seem to have more things to say against kloud then your "number 1 suspect Godot." That and the fact you are just calling for votes trying to end this game, regardless if it is because you think it is right or because you just think this game is over only because no one will listen to you doesn't sit right with me, thats all I am saying.

I do want to complement you (i already did but i will again) on improving your build a case skill that I had criticized you on earlier. As I said before, I may not agree with your case, but at least it showed why you thought the way you did.

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:39 am

Post by kloud1516 »

KingEnigma wrote:wolframnhart, I also gelieve that Kloud is scum, which i said earlier, so of course I'm more than willing to get into a discussion with him, to let everyone else see that he is in fact scum.
I would like to point out that I negated every single discussion that you leveled against me, and the rebuttals you provided against these points were just as fallacious as the initial arguments. You STILL have neglected to answer why exactly, out of all the people who were pushing for a role claim before I ever mentioned it, you decide to single me out and claim that I was the one pushing for the claim. Your consistent avoidance of this point, and your continuing instance that I am scum based on arguments that have been addressed and rebutted leave little doubt in my mind that you are simply trying to grasp at anything you can simply to convince others you are innocent. In my opinion, the only true good of having that conversation was the fact that my list of suspects was more solidified. You have given no stable foundation for a case against me, and yet you continue to say I am scum based off of this faulty premiss.

I believe that 464 addressed each bit of your reasoning for finding me suspicious and then some, and was one of several posts that provided specific examples of why you were/are wrong and how your arguments are distorted.

KingEnigma wrote:You can tell this gy looking gack at my posts and my quotation of my posts.
I called him out as scum also, gefore our "discussion"
I have made my case against godot, which i gelieve is is valid and a reason to lynch him,
gut everyone else is getting tangled up in other things.
I'm pretty close to a lynch now, and that geing the case it could ge a quick scum hop and game over.
1) Addressing the first bold section:

Who did you call out as scum before the discussion? If you are saying you have made previous cases against me, would you please give the post numbers, for I do not recall any time in the thread that you have done so, except the primary post I responded to.

2) Addressing the second bold section:

What do you mean by this? You feel that your suspicions of Godot are valid, but everyone else is tangled up in other things. Could you elaborate for the sake of clarity here?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Nope. Lynch me. I'm not answering your questions, gecause its pointless to do so, you have your mind made up agout me, i have mine agout you, lets agree to disagree.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

except for this one...my gad
You STILL have neglected to answer why exactly, out of all the people who were pushing for a role claim before I ever mentioned it, you decide to single me out and claim that I was the one pushing for the claim.
The fact that you were asking for mass claims with everyone else made you seem scummy like everyone else that did it, gut the DEFENSE OF GODOT WHICH I HAVE CALLED YOU ON, and just gecause you decide that "that wasnt what i was doing" doesnt mean I guy it. I know Godot is scum, you gasically admit that he is scum, gut defend him coupled with the fact that you wanted the mass claim (like a gunch of people did, sure, gut I found them all scummy) is why i find you as scum.

Agree or disagree it doesn't matter, you will post something that says "NOT TRUE" and i'll still think that you are lying, so I'm gonna go on and put my fingers in my ears and pretend that I cant hear you.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:18 am

Post by kloud1516 »

KingEnigma wrote:except for this one...my gad
You STILL have neglected to answer why exactly, out of all the people who were pushing for a role claim before I ever mentioned it, you decide to single me out and claim that I was the one pushing for the claim.
The fact that you were asking for mass claims with everyone else made you seem scummy like everyone else that did it
Don't try to modify your case now. Your original point residing within this argument was:

KingEnigma wrote:Kloud also starts really wanting a massclaim, gut we as a group pretty much decided against it at that point.
King Enigma wrote:Kloud again pushes for a massclaim...
kloud1516 wrote:I agree, the mass claim could very well assist in gaining momentum, so I am not opposed to the idea. Do you think we should vote on the issue, if the majority of people decide it is a good idea we claim if not we don't? I also think the dice roll idea would be a nice way to get this started.
You weren't just simply arguing that I was asking for a massclaim, you falsely stated that I was PUSHING for it, despite the group deciding against the idea. This was the foundation of your case, a case in faceted with fallacy and incorrect information that you have continued to pass off as fact.

Your point wasn't that I was suspicious because I, and others, were asking for a massclaim--for if this was the case you would have already shot down one point of your own argument: me pressing for it despite the group not wanting it. In addition to this, if this was truly indeed your case, I believe you surely would have pointed out others who all but insisted on claiming pages before I even mentioned the idea of it helping get the game out of chaotic role speculation. You didn't, and continue to ignore this fact even after I have asked why you omitted all others from this point and continue to attempt to play it off like I was orchestrating the mass role claim.

King Enigma wrote:gut the DEFENSE OF GODOT WHICH I HAVE CALLED YOU ON, and just gecause you decide that "that wasnt what i was doing" doesnt mean I guy it. I know Godot is scum,
you gasically admit that he is scum
gut defend him coupled with the fact that you wanted the mass claim
(like a gunch of people did, sure, gut I found them all scummy)
is why i find you as scum.
1) Where did I ever admit that Godot was scum? Show me. Give me the exact post in which I say that I feel that Godot is scum. I have already addressed every single post that you have tried to weave into your distorted arguments, so I want to see where I say this. If you can provide a post that I haven't already refuted your case on multiple times, then I will eat these words.

2) The second bolded/color-coded/underlined section just broke my scumdar. Never in this thread have you accused anyone that agreed to the massclaim as scummy, except for me who you accused of pushing it even though I have proved that false. This seems to me like you are trying to make yourself look better to the town after you have been caught in a lie, and I want everyone to take notice of this. KE never voiced suspicion of Charter for pushing for a mass claim from the get go, but accused me of doing it; he never said anything about Grimmy's acceptance; never said anything about pwnz either--all of whom had been discussing the idea before me.

You never said you found any of them scummy, yet now when the votes are stacked against you, and after you have made such a fallacious case against me, you are going to say that they were scummy to you as well. Interesting.

King Enigma wrote:Agree or disagree it doesn't matter, you will post something that says "NOT TRUE" and i'll still think that you are lying, so I'm gonna go on and put my fingers in my ears and pretend that I cant hear you.
Quite the contrary, I believe it is you who continues to say that my arguments aren't true. I have continued to provide specific examples from this thread of why your argument is incorrect, and also thoroughly explained myself.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:38 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Can we get a VC? Also how is the SL replacement going?

kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:38 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Can we also get a round of prods? Zone posted four days ago, and Danger's last post was August 25 if I am not mistaken.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Inspector Godot wrote:Picking up prod, not much action going on but when game starts again I'll jump right in.
A) This attitude sucks.
B) Has it started enough yet?

Godot's recent leave isn't making me feel all that well (or maybe thats just the cold I have...). His vote is currently on me for pressure to talk, and he hasn't exactly provided much since then. Actually, the above post is his only post since then. His content this game day is comparable to mine...which certainly says something (which isn't good). KE's vote is on Godot, but his pressuring of him seems rather weak right now, and overall for that matter.

There really is only one way to describe KE's actions right now: Appeal to emotion. This can be seen in some way in nearly all of his posts with comments like:
KE wrote:Come on! Lynch me or dont, no longer matters this game is over cause no one will listen.
Nope. Lynch me. I'm not answering your questions, gecause its pointless to do so, you have your mind made up agout me, i have mine agout you, lets agree to disagree.
Neither of these posts scream a very pro-town attitude to me. Neither does your tunnel-vision. You come out early with a rather weak point against Godot and run with it, including comments like:
Nothing has really changed on my stance, I'm not sure what else to do, I do not feel the need to search needlessly when I have already found one scum memger.
When really you only gave one point against him. More recently (holy "day 3 post", Batman!), you comment with:
Godot is scum, i know this, everyone knows this gut nobody is voting for him, which is odd. Okay thats 1 scum down.
Funny thing though, you still haven't provided any points since. Yet you are still so damn certain it is him. Later in the same post, you say:
When the only time you made any mention of even my name was:
Wait...aren't they- Yes, they are. They are the exact same post. Funny thing that Find feature is, isn't it?
Vote Godot for president, all those in favor....
Could you explain this comment by the way? I'm still confused.

My biggest problem with KE right now is that he has been so dead set on the fact that Godot is scum, with providing absolutely nothing to justify it. While this happens, he is trying to get "into a discussion" with Kloud, to show that he is also scum, while at the same time he isn't (and hasn't done anything to his top suspect from the beginning of the game, and for a while his only suspect. Another post to point out:
I have looked at other people,
nothing seems overtly scummy in their posts
, I think Godot is the gest get, so thats is why I'm voting.

And I seriously need to know how to post more helpful information? I mean I posted my thoughts and feelings on who I thought was scum, I don't read anything into anygody else's play styles at the moment, so I am not going to just randomly throw out junk. So tell me what I need to say, gecause apparently that is the only way to make people happy with how much I post.
This post was after the whole massclaim discussion, but is wasn't overly scummy then?

I'm about ready to vote after a quick skim. Even just a skim made me feel like I was watching Fox News...

I'm going to go ahead and look a bit deeper into your earlier posts after my chem lab is finished. I also second/third the idea of prods/replacements/eggnogfas.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:48 am

Post by ZONEACE »

What do you want from me? I've voted for who i think is scum, i've explained the vote, no one has said anything to change my mind. What else is there for me to do at this point?
Late twenties, early Thursdays
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

How can I make a getter case against someone who doesnt post anything any more? Seriously, do I make up posts that he magically made and start quoting those to make everyone gelieve me?

No, thats right, I made points, they were good points, points that scream lynch him, he is scum, then he gasically ducked his head and nogody has looked that way since, gut I know he is there.

You yourself mention how he hasnt posted at all recently, so seriously, tell me how i should go agout this.

Oh, and I liked how when I mentioned goth you(flameaxe) and Kloud's names, he is like "Huh...I would said Zoneace would have geen a getter scum partner" dude, lets throw some suspicion over there when i'm lynched and forget that you mentioned them guys.

He is still the gest lynch, and when he turns up scum, mayge people will listen to me, or we can lynch me and game over. Your choice people, not mine.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

KingEnigma wrote:
So if the heroes are mafia in this game then we have three mafia members: Batman, Robin and Nightwing. A mass character claim could work I guess.

Of course not. But I wanted to see if anyone would agree with me, because they might be mafia looking to find a scapegoat character to vote on.

I'm thinking that at least one Mafia member would have a posting restriction. I'm just trying to figure out everyone that has one so I can keep an eye on them. I'm not saying they should be our targets but it's just something that's occurred to me.

I'm wondering if I should drop some hints towards my character. The only thing is, I can't think of any hints that don't give it away to anyone that knows at least a little Batman.

And I'm not opposed to revealing my character, I'm just saving it just in case we get a mass character role-claim which would be so awesome. If you want me to claim, say the word.

3 is a really good amount and it seems common for Mini games. Crub, I'm leaning towards you being Nightwing. I'm also leaning towards you being scum for not claiming. No one is asking you to roleclaim, we just want to know your character.
First we say "lets all claim!"
Then "Psshhh, I was just kidding"
But "I still want to know who everyone is" (Fishing for a safe claim?)
Then we get a "I'll tell, really I will" (Still looking?)
Now "Lets all claim again, it would rock! I'll go 4th after almost everyone I havent figured out goes!" (Aha, a way to finish fishing and safe claim and yes I know we got a mad hatter out of him, but that was after process of elimination)
and finally "I really need your character, I havent figured out how to work this all in my favor yet"

Seems like this is my
Vote: Inspector Godot
Holy "your only point", Batman!
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Where the heck is our mod?

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Sorry guys I just moved into my new flat to find out I would be almost kicked out of it, I needed to get it sorted so took a break for a couple of days, give me a moment and I'll post a vote count, all prods were picked up apart from Dangers, will be looking for replacements ASAP.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

sorry to hear that happened Poro =/

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Votecount sponsered by Sarah Essen/Gordon

King Enigma – 3 - Zoneace, kloud, Wolframnhart

Danger - 1 –Singing Librarian
Zoneace - 1 – Danger
Godot – 1 – K.E.
BBM – 1 - Godot

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”