EtE All Stars -- [Four Little Muffins!]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Sounds like it would be interesting, but I know that if I agreed to it I would be setting myself up for utter failure.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

*sigh* I am really going to regret this, but i will /in.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Let's wait and see who responds before inviting others, if the people on the list do not accept, then we can ask Bridges and Bird.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:25 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Cybele wrote:Hey, once you make your appearance in the All-Stars episode, you've officially jumped the shark.
It's natural Selection in the Showbiz world.
I have signed up for Blind Man's Ballot, but QFT. I have a feeling this will be my last hoorah in actually playing. Maybe . ?? . I would like to help moderate future games though.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Give three points to Blackberry
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:40 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Hahaha, BB definitely deleted his earlier execution scene of chenhsi and edited the post so that he died instead. That's funny.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

To all those who still have not voted: If you elect me I will promise you safety.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Give 1 point to chenhsi; 1 point to raider; 1 point to pacman.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Ah! Sorry guys, I didn't realize I was elected. I will get a death scene up shortly. My bad.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

It will, if I am thinking of the right trend.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Crazy cantered lazily down the winding cobblestone path leading to his house, visibly both shaken by the scene he had just witnessed and utterly oblivious to his immediate surroundings. Gargantuan trees with thick boughs jutted up on either side of the way, their thick and warped branches forming a archway-like canopy that barricaded a good deal of light from reaching the ground beneath them. Crazy often referred to them as sentinels, preventing others from sneaking onto the labyrinthine passage.

Or so he thought.

The sun had already began its cyclical descent across the horizon, causing shadows to dance across the ground before Crazy in melodic rhythm. A countless number of leaves clung desperately to their branches, all the while hissing their acknowledgement of Crazy’s presence. Crows squawked and beasts of the land occasionally dared to force their heads through the unkempt foliage, their eyes locking on to the traverser with intense scrutiny.

Another pair of eyes followed him as well.

But Crazy paid them no mind, for the images of Blackberry and the machete plagued his thoughts, causing his body to slowly allow numbness to dominate it. His eyes focused on the road ahead of him blankly, and his arms rested motionless at his sides. He could only faintly hear the myriad of noises reverberating in the air around him, missing the sound of snapping twigs just behind him.

Despite the numbness of both his body and senses, Crazy could not shake the feeling that he was being followed; stalked by an unknown presence. He had multiple times stolen a look over his shoulder, only to gaze upon the expansive pathway tether into the darkness behind him. This did not reassure him though, and his pace quickened in an attempt to make it home as fast as possible.

Crazy slowly became aware of the sound of faint footfalls, which echoed all around him in a way that he could not identify the direction of the source. His heart raced, beating against his ribs violently. His eyes flickered back and forth across the expanse ahead of him, and his hand slid slowly into his jacket, fingers brushing against the holster of one of his two guns, if only for reassurance of his safety.

I will run the rest of the way . . . To escape whatever may be lurking in the shadows.
He thought silently, breaking into a sprint down the path.

Two things happened in the moments following Crazy’s decision to run the rest of the way home: the phantom presence revealed itself,

or himself to be more exact,

And Crazy found himself laying sprawled across the cobblestones, face pressed firmly against the ground. The tips of darts protruded from his shoulder blades and the small of his back, and an indescribeable burning sensation quickly surged through his body. The fire crept up his arms, down his spine, and into his head, immobilizing him completely. The footsteps were now right next to him, and Crazy could both smell and taste blood. His blood.

“Oh, I am so sorry. Did I do that?”
Came an icy voice beside Crazy. He recognized the voice almost instantly from a past encounter, and gasped in horror.

“YOU! You were supposed to be dead! I watched Blackberry kill you. This can’t be!”
Crazy spat the blood out of his mouth, and tilted his head to one side. Sure enough, the phantom was Kloud, whom Crazy had presumed dead after Blackberry had shot him in the eyes two years ago.
“I saw you draw your last. I watched you die!”
Crazy attempted to reach for one of his two guns concealed beneath his shirt, but the serum flowing though his body from the darts forced his muscles to remain absolutely stationary. Crazy realized then that he was at the mercy of Kloud, and the ominous shimmer in his assailant’s eyes made his skin crawl.

Crazy made an attempt to scream, but when he opened his mouth, Kloud thrust a sharpened twig within, scraping against his tongue and preventing him from crying out. Kloud slowly turned him over, then straddled him in a way that pinned Crazy’s arms and chest down. Kloud removed the twig from Crazy’s mouth and inspected in thoughtfully.

“Yes, you did stand by an allow someone to shoot me, didn’t you?
Kloud began, still gazing at the pencil thin yet dagger sharp piece of wood in his hand.
“You stood by and did nothing, allowing me to experience the horror of embracing death without so much as a second thought. You did not show any remorse after-the-fact, and now I have come to return the favor. I have heard that Blackberry committed suicide, so my vengeance will not be as sweet. But tell me, have
you
witnessed any horrors lately?

Tears swelled in Crazy’s eyes; tears that were the product of absolute terror. Not only did he have to dwell upon the sight of Kloud’s prone form, face oozing with blood, but also of Blackberry’s recent suicide. Both were images that nauseated Crazy, and his expression spoke volumes to Kloud.

“Yes . . .”
he whispered in a strained voice.

“I know you have, you poor guy, which is why I am going to give you a break. Will you let me take the pain away, and ensure you that you never have to experience tragedy again?

“You’re sick!”
Crazy wheezed before making a move to both nod and adjust position but Kloud sprung into action without warning.

“And you, my friend, are not only crazy, but utterly doomed.”

Crazy’s assailant grasped the dagger-like branch in his firm grasp, and thrust it violently into Crazy’s left eye.

The results were immediate.

Crazy wailed in pain as green juices gushed from his eye socket, mixing grotesquely with the blood that spurted out with an audible popping noise. Kloud rotated the stick within his eye, before pulling it out with just as violent of a jerk as he had when forcing it in. Crazy’s eye clung to the twig, and Kloud tore it out without hesitation, nerve roots and all. Crazy gasped for breath, and thew up all over himself and Kloud. Blood continued to flow, and Kloud quickly slammed the twig into the other eye after having removed the first and shoving it into Crazy’s mouth in order to muffle his next screams. The right eye tore in two upon contact, blood rocketing out violently as Kloud wiggled the twig back and forth.

“May you never see the horrors of this world, or any other reality, ever again. You watched me die, and you have seen terrible things, inflicted both by your own hands and by others. Never again will you witness these things. NEVER!”

And with that, Kloud exerted extra force on the twig, pushing the end of the shaft with his other hand. Crazy wailed loudly, then there was a series of snapping noises, and the dagger-like branch sunk deeper into Crazy’s eye socket; breaking through the weak layer of bone and plunging into Crazy’s brain. Kloud’s victim spasmed erratically, arms and legs springing back to life and jerking to and fro. Blood trickled from Crazy’s nose and ears, before Crazy jerked one last time and fell eternally still.

Crazy, blinded by Kloud before receiving a fatal stab directly to the brain.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #81 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I really need to try to shorten the scenes down if I am elected again.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

And thank you for the point Raider. :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:11 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Sorry guys, my internet access has been a little haywire the last several days, but I think I got it all fixed now. Death scene coming shortly.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:14 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Cybele bolted frantically through the foliage surrounding Crazy’s house, searching desperately for someone to help her.

Rain descended upon the earth in torrential downpour, causing the earth beneath her feet to cling to her soles, attempting to snare her, to prevent her from escaping its realm. Once or twice, Cybele stumbled through the slick mud, scraping her arms and knees against coarse tree bark or soil studded with gravel.

Her breath became shallow, coming to her with labored pants. Several times, she cried out in the oppressive veil of darkness, only to be silenced by booming crashes of thunder overhead. The veins of lightning illuminated the path in front of her, but only just. Her route was treacherous, littered with fallen trees and thorn-covered vines that slashed at her with all their might as she passed. The wind howled a melancholy tune, whipping her mercilessly as rain pelted her with equal pugnacity. But the elements of nature would not deter her--for she had to escape this time.

She had come across Crazy’s corpse, and had tried to revive him. Cybele had known the attempts were futile, and as she ran the horrific sight of blood drowning the crevices of the cobblestone path and bathing Crazy’s body made her stomach clench. In this moment of weakness, Cybele stumbled to the ground, mud and grime caking her, mixing grotesquely with the blood of her friend that already stained her clothes.

In the distance, she could hear powerful footfalls, and spotted an intense beam of light cleaving through the darkness.

He had gained on her, and would most likely spot her should she run.

Cybele clawed her way into a patch of thriving, unkempt shrubbery and greenery that adorned the base of gargantuan tree, wading through the elbow high mud as silently as she could. Wheezing, Cybele threw herself into the bracken, yelping as it slid across her skin, puncturing her flesh and drawing blood. She continued though, forcing herself farther in, while scooping up dead leaves in hopes of camoflauging herself.

“Come out, come out, wherever you are . . .”
came an icy voice from the shadows not but ten feet away from Cybele’s current hiding spot. The rain had died down considerably, or had been completely barricaded by the thick canopy above. The thunder and lightning had rolled on, leaving only the rhythmic noise of chirping crickets and croaking frogs to mask Cybele’s heavy breathing. She closed her eyes and pushed herself against the bough of the tree, willing herself to disappear.

“I know you are here. Your fear wafts in the air, Cybele. Come out, and I promise I will be gentle. You have evaded me for long enough. It is time for you to face me.”

Cybele bit down on her lip, not daring to make a sound. The light emitting from Kloud’s flashlight was blinding, and Cybele was amazed that he had not yet located her position. Several times, the light scanned right over the foliage in which she had hid herself, but Kloud continued to move on, bellowing into the night.

Then all was silent.
The light and footsteps grew continuously fainter, and Cybele’s muscles began to relax. She opened her eyes and let out a shallow breath, before inhaling the musky forest air deeply. She began to slowly inch her way out, when

Her cellphone burst to life, echoing off the trees and shattering the silence that had been her closest ally.
Cybele’s hands shot into her coat pockets, pulling out the phone frantically. She groped in the dark for the silence button, but dropped it into the mud, where the sound seemed to only intensify. Cyble cried out in frustration as she felt the flashlight bear down upon the back of her head. Tears rolled freely from her eyes as she glanced down to the caller ID, seeing that it had been Kloud that called. She turned slowly towards him, trying to slide backwards, but her ankles were trapped within the bracken and shrubs.

Cybele stared down the barrel of Kloud’s gun. She heard the click, and felt the cold metal press gently against her forehead.

“Gotcha,”
growled Kloud. Cybele began to scream, but was abruptly silenced by a loud thunderclap produced from Kloud pulling the trigger. Blood splattered the trees and earth, and Cybele flew backwards, her dead form slowly being consumed by mud. Kloud let loose the remaining rounds into her body, then began to walk off.

Cybele, shot in the face at point-blank range.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #95 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:14 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Raider and Chenhsi: I promise you safety if you vote for me.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #97 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:06 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Don't you have death scenes to delete, edit, and repost somewhere? :)
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #103 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

raider8169 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Elect ShadowGirl cuz she is hawt <3
If only there was a pic or something to show the rest of us. That would be worth atleast 2 points next round.
Does Heath Ledger not cut it?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #106 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

1 point to chenhsi. 1 point to pacman. 1 point to orange
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #108 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:23 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I am elected right?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Kloud sped through the forest silently, pushed onward by the drive of desperation. He had to make it to the clearing. Had to stand his ground. Had to save them.

He knew the choice of swapping his blood-stained garments would be a foolish waste of dire time, but he decided to make a brief stop at his hidden forest sanctuary anyway. Instead of grimy jeans that clung to his hips and a hoodie that was two sizes too large, he was now clad in silky, form-fitting stealth attire. The garments were black as night, causing him to be nothing more than a shadow in the thriving woods. The sun had long since vanished from the sky, and in the distance Kloud could hear them moving.

Hear them closing in.

Concealed within black material wound around his forearms and wrists were several poison-tipped daggers, and strapped to both his flanks were holsters that secured an array of pistols and other weaponry. His items bounced silently against him with each sinuous stride, providing a sense of security to the phantom-like man.

Minutes passed by slowly as he continued his effortless race through the veiled milieu encroaching him. The trees seemed to encourage him forward, drawing back all the barricades that would have otherwise deterred him. Not a single vine of ivy or a thorn-infested shrub opposed him, and before he knew it, he was just within the fringes of the clearing.

Kloud scrutinized the silhouettes darting about in the opening. There were four of them there, waiting for him to arrive. This meant the ambush group was close, ready to slay those he promised to protect without a moment’s hesitation. Kloud’s muscles tensed as he readied himself for the thrill of battle, delving into present memories that filled him with bloodlust. Inhaling deeply the moist and earthy aroma of the woods, he crouched in the shadows and listened for the tell-tale signs of movement around the periphery.

He heard them almost instantly.
They had carelessly given their positions away for better archery positions, a fault that would inevitably cost them their lives.

None of them are going to die today. Not one. I gave them my word they were safe,
Kloud thought silently as his eyes scanned the thick branches overhead. He spotted the figures almost instantly, and without any hesitation, sprung into action.

Kloud deftly (and silently) drew forth a wicked looking blade that had been strapped to his back and chucked it at the base of the branch. The blade shimmered slightly as ribbons of moonlight struck it from between the thick canopy of leaves, permitting all to see it glide true. The blade cleaved the branch from the bough of the gargantuan tree with a horrendous snap, sending both assailants falling from their perch.

The figures in the clearing quickly advanced on the scene, but Kloud had already seized the upper-hand. One of the hidden attackers managed to flee, but the other wasn’t so lucky. Leaping through the air like a bullet shot from a gun, Kloud landed on the straggler, knees digging into the figure’s back so forcefully that Kloud felt the snapping of his/her spine before he could actually hear it. The figure wailed in pain, and flailed beneath Kloud’s weight, attempting to escape their plight. But Kloud had no intention of showing mercy to those that threatened the lives of beings he had sworn to defend. The figure cried out into the night, begging to be let free as Kloud slowly drew from his sleeve one of the daggers and pressed it against the figure’s throat.

“See you soon,”
Kloud murmured in a hushed whisper. And with that, he pulled the knife across his victim’s throat, listening in silent delight as the hiss of spurting blood replaced the jarring echo of the attacker’s wails. A set of gargling pops caused Kloud’s victim to tremble beneath him, before falling limp and motionless.

The warmth of freshly spilled blood rose into the air, producing steam that clung to the rotting leaves and trees.

Kloud glanced upward to wave his comrades closer, only to find that all had vanished from the clearing. Laughter reverberated through the woods; triumphant shrieks of joy that made the hairs on Kloud’s neck stand on end.

Kloud slowly looked down at the corpse beneath him, running his gloved fingers over the person’s visible yet mutilated vocal cords before tugging on the cloth that concealed his/her face. The phantom “defender” gingerly lifted the mask, and gasped in terrified shock.

The blank, haunting gaze of

Chenhsi

Bore into him, blood clinging to the corners of his lips as clammy white skin glistened in the moonlight. Kloud’s stomach churned violently, and tears burned stung his eyes. He threw himself off of Chenhsi’s dead form as vomit burst from his mouth, stifling the roar of anger that would have leveled the whole forest. Kloud lay on the ground, leaves and mud attempting to snare him in their trap, as he realized what he had just done. Chenhsi, one of the people he had promised safety, had been killed by his hand. The figures in the clearing were the threats, not those in the trees, and the laughs of triumph were simply taunting reminders of Kloud’s incompetence.

But there was nothing Kloud could do, for Chenhsi was dead.

Chenhsi assassinated by means of slit throat.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #117 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

haha shmexy
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #125 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:35 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Give one point to pacman, one to raider, and one to shadowgirl
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #127 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Sorry guys, I do not have time to get something up tonight, so the scene will have to wait until tomorrow. :cry:
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #128 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:21 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Shadowgirl cantered lazily down the abandoned dirt-beaten path, forced onward by the distant desire to finally return home.

The night of reveling in the spoils of battle had worn away at her energy, and now her footfalls were but heavy shuffles skidding noisily across the compacted dirt.

A gentle breeze ran its cool fingers through her hair and nipped solicitously at the nape of her neck, causing chills to run up her spine. Shadow drew her grimy jacket tighter around her frame, relishing all the warmth it provided on such a dreary night. In the distance, she distinctly recognized the faint outline of her cozy abode and sighed with relief. A single light flickered weakly from within a single window screen, ushering her forward with its gentle glow. The trees all about her whispered softly, their leaves dancing in the wind as she passed them by. With each step she took, the sense of longing in her gut churned all the more prominently; the need to collapse onto her giant bed becoming more of an impulse with every passing moment.

She could smell earthy scent of fallen pine trees and drank them in as she cast a glance to the clear sky overhead--a stark contrast to the thick vegetation just several paths over.

She also thought she could still smell the acrid stench of fresh blood and rotting flesh,
but knew that chenhsi’s corpse would have been disposed of by that point.

Shadowgirl finally made it to the base of the steps leading into her home. Her hands plunged into her cavernous coat pockets, groping for her keys carelessly. The loud jingle of the key chain concealed the set of gentle footsteps echoing through the trees just from Shadow’s left flank, and her distraction ensured the advancing figure remained unnoticed. Birds fluttered from their branches and took to the sky in a wave of panicked squawks, feathers showering upon the shingled roof and drifting down the small brick chimney.

The presence towered over Shadowgirl from behind as she finally fished out her keys and slid it silently into the lock. Turning it slowly, she pushed the door open and made a motion to cross the threshold, only to cause the figure behind her to spring into action.

The groggy girl felt the numbing blow to the side of her head almost instantly, nails digging into the wooden door for leverage as she slumped to the ground,
knees failing her and her balance completely rendered askew.

She gasped in pain as her face brushed against the wooden planks that made up the walls of her home, and her leg stung from where she had cut it on a jagged edge on one of the steps. Her attacker let out a soft chuckle before holding the spiked bludgeon in his hand aloft once more, poised to deliver a swift strike that would render Shadowgirl lifeless. The dazed victim yelped as the rusted tip of the spikes glistened ominously in the moonlight, and screamed as they fell upon her with blinding speed.

The cry of terror shook the woods, and mixed harmoniously with the bellowing roar of pain that ripped forth from her attacker’s throat moments after. The eyes she had unknowingly willed shut opened again, gazing upon a scene of absolute carnage.

From her attacker’s arm protruded a sleek, wooden arrow shaft; the arrow head itself burying deep into the exterior of the house. Blood gushed from her assailaint’s forearm, tainting her front steps a crimson hue that inevitably washed over her as well. The figure towering over her continued to shout as he attempted to pull the arrow free, but just as his fingers brushed against the feathers at the end of the bow, another arrow whistled through the air with blinding speed, shimmering for a moment before coming into contact with the figure’s unharmed shoulder. The tip of the second arrow tore away its target’s skin, pulling tendons and fibrous strands of muscle from their place before pinning the person to the house. Another blood-curdling cry escaped the hunter-turned-victim’s lips as more blood began to font from the fresh wound, bits of muscle flapping grotesquely in the wind.

By this time, Shadowgirl had regained her senses, though shock compelled her to remain where she was. The club that would have dealt her demise had fallen to the ground and now rested silently against its owner’s foot, drenched in blood that spurted through the air. Shadow reached for the club, to deal the finishing blow to the unfortunate attacker whose fate had dictated another outcome of his cruel intentions. But before she could wrap a shaky grip around the grooved handle of the weapon,

Another hand shot outward and pulled it into the air so that all she grasped was bloody dirt.
The second figure held the bludgeon aloft for a moment or two, before refastening the quiver of arrows held in his other arm to his thigh and repositioning the string of his bow so that it fell across his chest. With both hands free, Shadowgirl watched as Kloud wrapped his hands firmly around the club, and swung it with all his might.

The first swing struck the screaming attacker in the stomach, a single spike piercing flesh and snagging on the lining of his stomach and pancreas. The bellowing cries abruptly stopped as another swing found its target: a lung, which forced the air from the unknown figure’s throat. Blood pelted the ground as if it were falling from the sky, and a distinct hiss of stomach acids loomed through the air. The figure leaned forward as if to nurse his wounds, only to have the club brought down once more, with a savage yell from Kloud, upon the back of his head.

There was a gruesome tearing noise as the spikes pried the figure’s head from his neck. The club became lodged to the decapitated victim’s back, and his head bounced once, twice, three times, before rolling to Kloud’s feet. Shadowgirl jumped backwards as Kloud moved, but calmed when he grabbed the masked head from the ground, removing the dark cloth that concealed the person’s identity in one swoop.

Both Shadowgirl and Kloud gazed upon the face of

Orangepenguin
, whose countenance was one locked in absolute agony and horror.

Blood spewed from the headless body, splashing against the walls of the house and nearby trees for what seemed like eternity. Kloud gazed down at the head in his hands, then over to Shadowgirl whose face had became a sickly green tint. A moment later, Shadowgirl doubled over, knees buckling as she blacked out. Kloud shook his head softly before chucking the ornament in his hands into the woods. He then wrapped his powerful arms around Shadowgirl’s form and dragged her inside.

“No more alchohal for you. . .”
Kloud whispered as he shut the door and advanced further into the house to find some medicine for the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orangepenguin’s head crashed through the trees like a fallen meteorite, snapping branches and removing leaves as it plummeted towards the earth. It landed with a thud and rolled down a hill studded with rocks until it finally came to a rest at the base of the hill once it was stopped by another object.

The head had been barricaded by the mangled body of Cybele, whose corpse had been dragged through the forest by a pack of wolves before being abandoned due to its raunchy smell. Orange’s face brushed against Cybele’s, the sticky blood of his fresh wound bonding to hers that was crusted with layers of dried blood and brain debris.

Orangepenguin, shot with arrows before bludgeoned to death.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #142 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:39 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I wouldn't want to break the trend. That wouldn't be cool.

Three points to Pacman
:?

[size=0]*digs grave...heh heh heh*[/size]

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”