NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #682 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Mod
Am i allowed to paraphrase lines from the discord?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2259 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2253, brassherald wrote:As a side note, I believe that this set up may need some slight tweaks, if you have any feedback on it, please leave it here.
No shit lol.
4 JOATS for town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2267 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If scum could get 3 multitasking roleblockers maybe it’d be somewhat fair. But it’s still an ridiculous setup when you need to counter against 4 Jack of all trades and 1 commuter.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2279 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2275, brassherald wrote:Also, what would be the reaction to Witch Hunter being a three point role instead of 2? Seems strong for a 2 point role, compared to the other 2 points.
Vigilante and regular cop is 3 points right? So it makes little sense for JOAT to be 2 points.
The more i think about it the more i realize how little sense this setup makes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2284 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The first time i played this town received 6 points and we had one cop and one vigilante. Which made town somewhat underpowered. And in this one town got absolutely beefed up. The swingy ness is really problematic, which is exactly what should be first priority to avoid in a randomizer setup.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2287 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2281, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2273, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 2264, Tayl0r Swift wrote:me drawing two vig shots was all a part of the plan

gg everyone (except the two rude vigs who shot me)
sorry
blame people for telling me to shoot you
always listen to battle mage

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2297 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2280, Gamma Emerald wrote:There was so many points where had I just said “no that’s wrong” we could have had a better shot
But the most important one, role choice, was one where I wasn’t even able to get my foot in the door. I’m honestly salty I got fucked over so hard. I won’t say just yet but I have certain...demands as a consequence of what happened this game.
If you’re referring to the "Give Isis one super meme role" plan i agree it was silly. I would definitely have conceded here if i was you. We’re basically putting all our faith in one slot, and if it ever dies the rest of the scum team has little left to do to salvage.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2362 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2349, Isis wrote:We just saw that the setup was probably 3 Joats 3 trickster and I felt we were disadvantaged cause that seemed nuts.
Why did you think this? I thought for sure there was 4 Joats and 1 trickster.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2389 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2386, Dunnstral wrote:I thought you guys were supposed to know what roles town had
We knew what roles they had but not the amount of each. It could have been 1 JOAT and 7 Tricksters for all we'd know.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2400 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I barely played tbh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2415 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Hectic ever get's banned i'm guessing the list of alts affected will look like this:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(repeated 500 times)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2441 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well since you two are taking it out in public.
BM can be pretty blockheaded and tunneling. There are situations where he’s tunneled me/other town for wtf reasons. But just ridicule his moonlogic reasonings and he’ll likely lose steam eventually.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”