charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:20 am

Post by charter »

Wait, did Mac ever claim? Not that it does a bit of good now.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

charter wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote:That was hammer? Time for twilight spam then.
So is Mac your buddy then? I'm too anxious to wait!

Also, I must say I'm suprised at camn.
I hope he was scum, I'm pretty dang sure, but then I always get nervous at twilight.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

charter wrote:Wait, did Mac ever claim? Not that it does a bit of good now.
Also, I don't think he did.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Mizzy »

Vote Count:

**Macavenger 6 (Lord Gurgi, CF Riot, ShadowGirl, Walnut, charter, camn)

Tinsley 3 (Thesp, Farkshinsoup, Macavenger)

Not Voting:
Tinsley

10 Alive = 6 to lynch!

Scene coming.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Mizzy »

I have no clue why, but the second day was just as difficult as the the first one to root out scum. It really oughta been easier, if you ask me, but nobody asked me. Anyway, they eventually drug it out to a standoff; Tinsley or Macavenger. And boy was that a heated standoff. Eventually, when the light of day had begun to turn into the orange-ish sheen of sunset, they did pick Macavenger. Tinsley must have shit himself with glee to get off so easy. Instead of dying, Tinsley got to help string Macavenger up. When Mac was good and dead (they prodded him with a stick to make sure) they went through his stuff too and this time,
this time
, they found a gun with the serial number filed off and a piece of scrunched up paper with Battousai's name on it. They had
finally
hit mafia.

Macavenger
(Mafia Godfather)
has been lynched.

It is now Night 2.
Please get your night choices, if you have them, in to me by
Midnight EST on Saturday, August 23rd
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Mizzy »

I just got out of surgery this weekend, I'll try and have everything up sometime tonight.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:06 am

Post by Mizzy »

Everyone was pretty pleased with themselves, for killing a scum, you know? So there was this huge party that lasted most of the night; I don't remember who's house it started at but I remember it kind of skipped around Troy. First one house, then the next. Everyone kind of got smashed and nobody really worried when
Walnut
left the party early...he said he had a call on his cell phone. It was really noisy, said he couldn't hear a shittin' thing, so he went outside. The next morning when everyone crawled out of their dark corners, hung over and grumpy, they found Walnut's cell phone with no battery and no SIM card, half-smashed on the sidewalk, splattered by blood that wasn't too old. Everyone woke up real fast when they realized that they'd lost another one of their number.

Walnut
(Innocent Bystander)
has been killed.
It is now Day 3.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:10 am

Post by Mizzy »

Gentle reminder that 2-week deadlines are now in place, meaning that there is a
non-retractable deadline
set for
September 7th at Midnight EST

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Well,
Vote: Charter
. That was very unclean bussing you did, you were 'absolutely' sure of scum and proceeded to vote for someone you had been defending all game. To all those who thought Walnut was scum and Mac was town, what are your revised thoughts?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Doublepost: Fark care to share a protection, Thesp your investigation?
Farkshinsoup
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Farkshinsoup
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:26 am

Post by Farkshinsoup »

A couple of thoughts:

1 - I was so very wrong about Mac. I would have defended him to the end. I got suckered big time.

2 - That having been the case, I need to go right back to the start and try to do a fresh read of this game. That's going to take a while.

3 - Not sure why I'm still alive, I think that scum is hoping that there's enough suspicion on me to get me lynched.

4 - I protected Thesp again last night. Eager to hear if his investigation bore any fruit.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:29 am

Post by charter »

vote LG

obvscum

Look back to yesterday how he votes for Mac, then 'is worried' because Mac gets votes. If you're voting for who you want lynched, you aren't worried like he was.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

charter wrote:
vote LG

obvscum

Look back to yesterday how he votes for Mac, then 'is worried' because Mac gets votes. If you're voting for who you want lynched, you aren't worried like he was.
Quicklynch is not good for town. It grew too rapidly for my taste, people were joining with the 'me too' ideas, only later did they qualify their votes with reasoning, especially given the responses made by Macavenger himself to newfound suspicion.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:42 am

Post by charter »

LG, you are scum. You can argue against it all you like, but even if I get lynched today, you will go tomorrow before everyone even posts. I'm fine either way.

You're still defending Mac in that last post, which is dumb because he was scum.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

charter wrote:LG, you are scum. You can argue against it all you like, but even if I get lynched today, you will go tomorrow before everyone even posts. I'm fine either way.

You're still defending Mac in that last post, which is dumb because he was scum.
Basic mafia theory still applies, rushlynching anyone minimizes information garnered from their lynch.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:49 am

Post by charter »

And also, when you "were worried" was when Mac got three votes, which didn't even make him the leader. Not even remotely close to a quicklynch. Plus, now today, you don't even get on camn for HER quicklynching. You go straight to me. She basically said 'me too' to my reasoning and then hammered before a claim. Since quicklynch is not good for the town, how come you don't even mention her today? I don't think camn is scum, and I'm actually happy she quicklynched so we didnt get a claim from Mac and then not lynch him based on it.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

charter wrote:And also, when you "were worried" was when Mac got three votes, which didn't even make him the leader. Not even remotely close to a quicklynch. Plus, now today, you don't even get on camn for HER quicklynching. You go straight to me. She basically said 'me too' to my reasoning and then hammered before a claim. Since quicklynch is not good for the town, how come you don't even mention her today? I don't think camn is scum, and I'm actually happy she quicklynched so we didnt get a claim from Mac and then not lynch him based on it.
I'm scum for not thinking she's scum but you don't? You are ignoring my rebuttals. Please answer them.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:00 am

Post by charter »

No, you're applying the logic that this quicklynch was bad, but you're ignoring everyone but me who had a hand in it. I wasn't the hammer, I wasn't one of the ones who hopped on initially and then justified it later. In fact, I was the one who first suggested that Walnut was town and that we were being lead astray.

The only reason I got on, is that Tinsley basically proved his was a townie to me with his unvoting Mac, and in my head I'm sure Tinsley is town, so therefore Mac was the better lynch. I already got yelled at by everyone else for trying to start up a new wagon, so I had no other option. Like I said yesterday, deadline lynches are about as bad as no lynches and I have no problem justifying my vote today.

I don't see where I'm ignoring your rebuttals. Your rebuttals don't even make sense. You say quicklynch was bad, but talk about me like it was my fault for doing it.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

charter wrote:No, you're applying the logic that this quicklynch was bad, but you're ignoring everyone but me who had a hand in it. I wasn't the hammer, I wasn't one of the ones who hopped on initially and then justified it later. In fact, I was the one who first suggested that Walnut was town and that we were being lead astray.

The only reason I got on, is that Tinsley basically proved his was a townie to me with his unvoting Mac, and in my head I'm sure Tinsley is town, so therefore Mac was the better lynch. I already got yelled at by everyone else for trying to start up a new wagon, so I had no other option. Like I said yesterday, deadline lynches are about as bad as no lynches and I have no problem justifying my vote today.

I don't see where I'm ignoring your rebuttals. Your rebuttals don't even make sense. You say quicklynch was bad, but talk about me like it was my fault for doing it.
1. Camn hammered to avoid deadline lynch. You say that you weren't the hammer in a manner that suggests that it is scummy to hammer. You then proceed to agree that deadline lynches are bad.

2. I say any quick lynch is bad. We did not have a quicklynch, I was worried that we might. You said that I am scum because I was 'worried' about how fast it grew. I explained this by saying that quicklynches are not good for the town.

3. You do not comment on the substance of my rebuttals. You disregard them as bad because I make them, without commenting on whether or not you agree or disagree with them.

4. You cannot prove that you are a townie. At all.

5. You were pushing the Walnut lynch since near the beginning. Once he turns up town, you cannot claim impunity by saying you expressed doubts.

6. Over the course of four posts you switched from pushing every person to a Tinsley lynch to acting as if he was confirmed town. Along the same speed you switched to Mac being scum.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:20 am

Post by camn »

Lord Gurgi wrote: 1. Camn hammered to avoid deadline lynch....
Just for the record.. I hammered because I thought Mac was scum. AND because deadline lynches are lame.

Charter: In twilight you asaid you were 'surprised' by me. What was surprising?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

camn wrote:
Lord Gurgi wrote: 1. Camn hammered to avoid deadline lynch....
Just for the record.. I hammered because I thought Mac was scum. AND because deadline lynches are lame.

Charter: In twilight you asaid you were 'surprised' by me. What was surprising?
I agree, but for the purposes of the argument I was proving that position on the wagon is meaningless if the reasons are the same.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:27 am

Post by charter »

1. I don't think it's a good idea to hammer without a claim normally. I don't say it's scummy to hammer. Here though, it leads me to two things. Camn is not scum, Tinsley is town. We still had a few days left before deadline, so it was a quicklynch.

2. Mac went from L-2 to lynched in under two hours. That is a quicklynch. Since we in fact did have a quicklynch, you have ignored camn's role in it and honed in entirely on me.

3. I disagree with everything you've said in this game.

4. Go ahead and lynch me and prove it, then lynch LG tomorrow. By then I'm sure Thesp will have found the last scum.

5. I expressed doubt and stopped pushing his lynch before I knew he was town. Tinsley also did this. I don't really see any incentive for me doing that when I did (as in well before the Macwagon started I believe) if I was scum, therefore, the reason I did it is that I actually believed what I was saying.

6. Like I said, Tinsley earned some huge townie points with me, to the point that I'm pretty sure he's town (almost as sure as I am of you being scum). Once again, Camn did the same thing, and once again, you completely single me out. I believe the reason for you singling me out like this is because I am so vocal about you being scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:28 am

Post by charter »

@camn, suprised that you made a move that bold. You've been fairly hesitant (in my opinion) on a lot of things so far in this game.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:34 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

charter wrote:2. Mac went from L-2 to lynched in under two hours. That is a quicklynch. Since we in fact did have a quicklynch, you have ignored camn's role in it and honed in entirely on me.
No, that is not a quicklynch, a quicklynch is growing from nothing to lynch with minimal or no time or opportunity for discussion.
charter wrote:5. I expressed doubt and stopped pushing his lynch before I knew he was town. Tinsley also did this. I don't really see any incentive for me doing that when I did (as in well before the Macwagon started I believe) if I was scum, therefore, the reason I did it is that I actually believed what I was saying.
If you think that makes you more town you are very deluded. If all it took to be town in this game was decide people are town and stop pushing their lynch, there would be no scum hunting. You use the defense that you know people are town, which only the scum know, you go from being absolutely sure of someone's lynch to acting as if they are confirmed. The thing is that camn has not turned a complete 180 on multiple people. You have pushed the lynch of so many people, each time sure they were scum, then proceeded to deem them town. The only exception this rule, is me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:42 am

Post by charter »

I said "I actually believed what I was saying" not that it "makes me more town".

LG, I don't know if you've noticed, but I overstate a lot of my suspicions. You are right, the execption is you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”