farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:
vote:Surye

Let's lynch him and get this over with.

Also, ~waves at Farside~ I was going to "random" vote you, but that got old already.
So you vote for the mod instead.

vote: Mirth
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

I disagree with all of you. First off do you really think his soft claim was meant to really look like a townie? Do you really give the guy that much credit? I remember being a newb and claiming at least 2 times early in the game because I didn't see the harm in it. I'm reading him as just an excited newb.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Since you're defending him, what about the other part where he apologizes for it?
Because you are a meanie. :P
IDK I'm reading it as an opps more then anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:I am a meanie. But you should know this already. This is our what, 5th game together? You couldnt possibly have come into this thinking I'd be nice. :P

In all seriousness now: so you dont think either of his posts warrant any suspicion in the least? Not even the second one?
This is my second game with Caboose. We are currently in another game together so I don't know too much about him.
The only thing I do know in reading his comment I saw it as I want to shot someone. Seemed honest to me.
I know my first real role that wasnt' a vanilla townie and not mafia but an actual I get to do something role that was different I wanted to shout to all that I got a cool role. Now this game is interesting in the fact that you have 2 scum and 3 townies and only one townie gets to kill on day 1. After that you are just a townie. So for me it doesn't surprise me to see someone eager to use that ability.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry this game is third on my list to give an explanination, but I agree with Mith on Forbind. I don't understand why Forbind is voting Cabose at this point as it makes no sense what so ever. For reason's I can't explain SSF give's me a bad vibe. Also just to make a point about the second comment that I missed that Mith asked was simply put Mith is a bully. I have seen twice now where people back down and appologize for something they did that she didn't like and it didn't me jack.
Also I don't like how Forbind assumed that Cabose would kill the person who hammered and the fact she didn't know for sure really looks scummy.

vote: forbiddanlight
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth: It was this post which seem contradictory.
somestrangeflea wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Vote: Caboose

Can't wait to use my vig kill! :D
Anti-town play, but not explicitly scummy. I find it very easy to imagine an over-excited townie saying this, but I also find it very easy to imagine an over-excited scum saying this in an attempt to
look
town,
especially
from such a new player. Basically, I think this is a null-tell, but I don't think this is...
Caboose wrote:
Mirth wrote:Also: Oh, Caboose, must you really claim town this early in the game? It's damned annoying and
only makes me watch you more carefully
Unvote

Sorry, I didn't mean to piss people off with that post. :(
Emphasis mine on Mirth's post. This very much looks like a scum trying to dive out of the spotlight that Mirth's set up for him.

Vote: Caboose
An over eager townie, but the fact that he appologies seems scummy? I just don't get that.
Also Forbindden my question was why do you still thinkk Caboose is scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Mirth wrote:SSF: what do you think of FL right now
From an NPOV, there's three main options here. Either:
A. FL-Town has assumed that I (in this case, SSF-??) am town.
B. FL-Scum has accidentally let slip that she
knows
I (in this case, SSF-Town) am town.
C. FL-Goon has purposefully let slip the "information" that I (in this case, SSF-GF) am town so that I look cleared if she's lynched.
Now, obviously, from my POV, C is impossible, so the question for me is whether or not it's feasible for FL to be able to assume that I'm town after one post. I don't.
Mirth wrote:you seem to have ignored my altercation with her.
I was being cautious. I figured that, because FL's behaviour is directly related to me, you may be scum with a cunning trap set up to "catch us both out".
farside wrote:An over eager townie, but the fact that he appologies seems scummy? I just don't get that.
I fail to see the inconsistency here. Are you implying that apologising is typical behaviour of an overeager townie? If so, I disagree.
No what I had was a comma in there. Basically the first post by Caboos seems overeager. However you think because he appologized that looks scummy to you I just disagree with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi kids. Will be on V/LA from 08/30 - 09/01. I like SSF or Forbidden as scum at the moment. Caboose needs to post more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi all. I'm back.
Mod: I noticed that Caboose is being replaced in another game. He may have disappeared.
Doesn't look like much has changed. I still don't like the SSF and Forbiddan. Mirth's unvote of forbiddan is questionable as I haven't seen much from her making a big deal out of Caboose's wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Farside: I object to keeping someone at L-1 in a game this small unless 90% positive of wanting to lynch that person.
Yet you have no issue with Caboose sitting at L-1? I know you aren't voting for him, but why do you think he is still at L-1? Do you think his comments deserve for him to be at L-1?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:And I think that you can't be that positive from his 4 whole posts.
I agree with the above post.
Mirth why do you think SSF is not paying attention? Do you really just write him off as possible scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Mirth wrote:And I think that you can't be that positive from his 4 whole posts.
I agree with the above post.
Mirth why do you think SSF is not paying attention? Do you really just write him off as possible scum?
I'm not writing him off as anything, but I don't have very much to go on in regards to him. I think he's not really paying attention because he doesn't really provide comments of his own volition and his comments to my questions leave much to be desired. I'd like to hear more from him. He made a couple of decent points but it feels like he's not really trying to get involved in any of the conversations the three of us are having.

FL: all fine and dandy, but this is a 5 player game, we start off in LYLO, so excuse me if I think you need to amend your playstyle for this. Can't be sure of finding scum page 1, and I'd really like a lynch that isn't one part lack of enthusiasm and one part "I'm going to convince myself that this person is scum because I already voted for them."
SSF's lack of comments have me leaning scum. Also the fact that Caboose hasn't said a word since the page one and there are still 2 votes leads me to scum on that wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

FL: all fine and dandy, but this is a 5 player game, we start off in LYLO, so excuse me if I think you need to amend your playstyle for this. Can't be sure of finding scum page 1, and I'd really like a lynch that isn't one part lack of enthusiasm and one part "I'm going to convince myself that this person is scum because I already voted for them."
And if I'm right it's a moot point anyway. Either way, I'll
Unvote
pending a replacement and
Vote:Mirth
based on my earlier concerns.
What concerns is that exactly?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:I refuse to comment about vig kills yet, since we have not even agreed on a lynch. I'm not going to be planning anyone's death, especially since spouting who you want vig killed might change who scum attack for lynch purposes. We should not discuss the vig kill until we all commit to a lynch (that is 4 of the 5 of us agree on who needs to die), and then discuss vig kills before placing the hammer.

FL: do you actually have proof for why Caboose and I are scum buddies? Because your whole argument against me is a bunch of WIFOM about my playstyle. And your Caboose is scum convictions are based on 2 posts from him. Please step back from this game for a day or two, meditate or something, and then do us all the favor of a reread.

Caboose: unless this mod has dramatically different rules, Invisatext is a big no no.
I will say the only 2 people on my scum list are FL or SSF. I don't see Mirth as scum. Yes FL had a point about the quick hammer and scum's fears. If Mirth is scum I would suspect SSF as her scum partner.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Why SSF and not Caboose?
I don't agree with FL on the case. I stated that I felt Caboose is more eager townie then scum. Yes this is based on gut feeling and just something about what he said that I don't find Caboose scum.
I think I could see you with SSF because you keep saying he isn't paying attention and not calling him out. It bugs me. Like you know something about SSF.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #115 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I would like to know who you directed the bold comment at.
Mirth. Recall? I'm shooting her when you all decide to lynch me unless she changes my mind about her alignment. I will give you all the courtesy of a reread before I shoot if you decide I'm the lynch, but so far, my moneys on Mirth scum.
I agree with SSF about your knee jerk reactions. Why did you not address his comments?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I agree with SSF about your knee jerk reactions. Why did you not address his comments?

Or maybe sighing at the towns ineptitude. Please, lynch me. I want to kill someone. I've declared my target. Have fun being a dead godfather (or goon, but I'm hoping you are the GF just for awesomeness). I'd PREFER us to actually lynch scum, but if I have to kill them with a gun it's fine.

As for your knee jerk accusations, no, actually, I really did want to see what a replacement had to say, and I'm really torn between voting Mirth and Caboose. Each post I see allows me to reevaluate the situation. I'm jumpy, but it's like having two targets and not being sure which one to shoot, really.

Hi. I did. Thanks for reading.
2 things one this feels like an appeal to emotion. Two it doesn't really explain things well. It's like you have no answer. Why do you still think Caboose is scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Geez you people have lives on the weekend. Do I need to post a pic of my 5 month old for people to understand. :P

Let me do so read thru right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #136 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't see what Forbidden stated that has Caboose changing his mind.
Forbidden what I would like from you is an opinion on each player in the game.
For example you have said nothing about SSF (who I get scummy vibes from) So just a quick PBPA on everyone please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #138 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:Nyeh, PBPA's are boring. I'll just put it this way

Caboose may or may not be scummy due to initial actions as well as what I felt was misrepresentation

SSF...I don't have enough data on really. He's fence sitting hard. I could actually see him as being more scummy than Caboose, since it would appear Caboose is at least TRYING to see what pro town worth I have rather than coast for the mislynch

You...I don't have much data on either. You might have a point about Caboose's initial post, but still I don't have enough data to feel either way from you

Mirth, as I've already stated feels like she's trying to find a case and stick on it to mislynch.

Considering this, I think I'll flop to Mirth again
Unvote, vote Mirth

I could also flip to SSF. I'm not clearing Caboose but he feels less scummy than I thought.
That's understandable. It is 5 pages. It just bugs me seeing someone fly under the radar as like SSF is doing.
I know your knee jerk reaction bothers me too. Part of me thinks the way people are ignoring SSF is either they don't realize he is flying under the radar and forget about him or he is scum actively lurking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #143 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Besides, active lurking is quite a strong (with a silent "st") accusation. I'm not shying away from discussion, I'm not dodging questions, and I'm providing content, all of which are counter-productive to the entire "active lurking" process.
It the fact that you aren't really posting much at all that troubles me with you. I have seen many people forget about those who fly under the radar.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #151 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Also with someone playing so low under the radar I can see that person as the GF trying to go undetected.
Since I suspected Mirth, SSF or FL. Yes Caboose is cleared as I read newbie pretty well in my mind at least.

unvote:
vote SSF
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #153 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Slipping under the radar is out because it's a four player game and it's inherently obvious that everyone would notice (which they did),
I was the first one to notice and put more pressure about it. Also in a 5 player game where scum have to be concerned with being shot on day 1 from a town lynch I absolutely can see scum playing under the radar from being the one to be shot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #156 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:Am I dead? Was that hammahtime!?

Alrighty, so, which of you lucky punks wants to die today? I'm really leaning Mirth as I said, but then again...SSF might not be a bad choice.
After all that discussion there is only 1 vote on you currently.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Farside: I oppose clearing newbies on the basis that they're new. They could still be either town or scum just like anyone else. I'm leaning no-read to slightly scummy on Caboose.
That's not what I mean. There are newb scum tell and newb town tells. My newb senses of reading caboose reads newb town.
However I don't like his reason's for unvoting FL, but it still does come across as scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #166 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Caboose wrote:
SSF wrote:And this is likely in a five player game?
You did lurk with a pretty good degree of success in the first 5 pages, so yes.

Vote
still
stands.
Wow somone just grew a backbone. Where have you been this game Caboose?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #179 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:What if you're wrong about 2 of us, FL? Have you completely stopped considering Farside?
This just comes off desperate. You haven't even shown suspcion on me and now you are asking FL to question me?
This looks more like a last minute ploy to save the godfather.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #182 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Mirth wrote:What if you're wrong about 2 of us, FL? Have you completely stopped considering Farside?
This just comes off desperate. You haven't even shown suspcion on me and now you are asking FL to question me?
This looks more like a last minute ploy to save the godfather.
Who is the godfather then? And you're right, I don't really suspect you either. FL is at the top of my scum list, then theres a bunch of space with Caboose and SSF tied for second, then there's a bunch more space, and you.

Mostly, though, I'm really just not liking FL's play the most and I think I've been vocal enough about that.
I already said I believe SSF is the GF.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #197 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay Mirth you better do some fast talking because I'm looking at you right now as the GF.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #199 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:Yep, I gotta lean that way myself. Only conclusion I can come to. I don't see bussing from farside or Caboose given the really EASY kill they'd get on me (especially since I declared that my kill would be Mirth were I lynched)
Well you said Mirth or Caboose, but I will assume you were leaning Mirth on that one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #207 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:What am I supposed to talk fast about? The case on SSF was rather weak, FL's vote was rushed (as soon as I voted her she jumped on his wagon), and I think FL is scum for her mountains of crap logic from the previous day. I think she's the godfather and jumped on SSF when she say it was either her or him.

vote:FL

(btw I have not been home in something like 36 hours, so excuse the terseness but I am drained and tired.)
I will tell you that I think either you or FL or scum. It was not crap logic. I don't like people who don't talk. You excused SSF's behavoir and in one comment that I find seriously leading:
I think he's not really paying attention because he doesn't really provide comments of his own volition and his comments to my questions leave much to be desired.
What exactly is he not paying attention to in your mind here?

FL: Not that you didn't state your disdain on Mith already, but OMGUS vote if I saw one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #208 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:So I'm right about your horrible play? So nice of you to admit it.
By the way I agree with you on FL's play, but do you think the goon would really try and sell out the GF when if the GF dies the scum loss?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #211 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Farside: I think he was not paying attention to the game in general. He took forever to post, which would have been excusable if he actually posted something of substance. Most of his posts just came off as "I'm posting just to be posting." this is not a scumtell for me. Just a major annoyance. I'm also going to stop posting for the night now. Its been a really long day and I'm getting cranky. Apologies.
Typically when I see people posting to post and adding nothing that is a big I am so scum tell it's just not funny sign.
Caboose do you care to add anything?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #213 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Typically when I see people posting to post and adding nothing that is a big I am so scum tell it's just not funny sign.
Caboose do you care to add anything?
This. I mean seriously, why post content that can be used against you when you can coast by not doing so. I also don't like forced WIFOM like the gem about "If I were scum what would I gain from this". I also want to know what everyone thinks of my point about how the GF is most likely either me or Mirth? I don't want to sound like a false dichotomy but this is pretty...unfalse. farside in my eyes is practically confirmed town. There is NO logical scum reason for not getting me lynched when she had the chance, unless I were scum with her. Guess what? That's impossible.
Both you and Mrith have strikes against you.
you for your knee jerk reactions and trying to lynch Caboose under rediculous reason
Mirth because she kept letting SSF coast by and just didn't really attack him much. He gave her blah comments and she let it pass. I hate meta more then anyone, but I never have seen Mirth allow anyone just to give a blah comment without further pressure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #215 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:

Both you and Mrith have strikes against you.
I realize this. This isn't what I asked though. I asked if my summation of things was right, and I was pointing out why I thought this. Also explained why you are practically confirmed town. It isn't WIFOM since I'd like to think you wouldn't be so bad a player as to pass up a win when presented.
I was pointing it out because I am a cautions player and an aggressive player. I play to win and always want to be right. :P
Still want to hear from Caboose before I place my vote, but Mirth is a most definate lead for GF in my eyes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #220 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why did the mod quote page one?

Mod: No idea what you're talking about
:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #221 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I agree with Forbidden at this point. I was going to see if Mirth had anything left to say, but I think she is the GF at this point.

Vote: Mirth
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #223 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth: You think I get myself in hot water! I'm hurt :(

That said I saw SSF trying to fly under the radar. Mirth was doing good till I noticed her not saying too much on SSF's behavior.
I figured Caboose as newbie who was excited to shoot someone.
Good job. Enjoyed the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #231 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:What the hell? You guys didn't even wait for me to respond to your questions? This bothers me a bit. I guess I'm never allowed to have any more days when I'm too busy to check stuff on the computer then.

As to this game, no I did not think meta would save me, FL. I thought your play was atrocious. While Farside had some sort of point about SSF (though if you guys really care to use meta, I do lay off when it feels like someone just doesn't seem interested in playing), your case against me was utter crap. Congratulations Farside, since you were the one that figured this out. Though if I were town, I would also not have lynched SSF because to the extent he was not participating was still not enough of a scumtell for me.
I see people who lay low and offer nothing a scum tell.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #234 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

somestrangeflea wrote:I'm honestly very surprised that forbiddanlight wasn't lynched on the grounds of not knowing the Townie PM but eh.

GG.
I agreed with you about FL's knee jerk reaction. For me it was between you, mirth and her. Caboose was never an option and what Surye just said was pretty much my thinking on it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #236 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:30 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Oh, one note. I was surprised that everyone freaked out when Caboose "claimed" town in a game where vanilla town is the only town role, and it's an open setup. It's basically the same claim everyone has implicitly.

Also, FL's not knowing the town PM off the top of her head makes her more townish in my mind, simply because scum would analyze the PM in the first post VERY carefully. Little WIFOM, but it's available to everyone, so why would scum not use that to their advantage?
Yeah, because SSF clearly did. I'd make it a null tell at best, especially given how I tend to fluctuate between impuslive and methodical. And yeah, I kinda let myself be led on the Caboose thing. I didn't want to think and that started to screw me.
I think in the end if you had been lynched you would have shot Mirth. Town would have lost if you had stayed so single minded to Caboose.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #240 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Mirth wrote:What the hell? You guys didn't even wait for me to respond to your questions? This bothers me a bit. I guess I'm never allowed to have any more days when I'm too busy to check stuff on the computer then.

As to this game, no I did not think meta would save me, FL. I thought your play was atrocious. While Farside had some sort of point about SSF (though if you guys really care to use meta, I do lay off when it feels like someone just doesn't seem interested in playing), your case against me was utter crap. Congratulations Farside, since you were the one that figured this out. Though if I were town, I would also not have lynched SSF because to the extent he was not participating was still not enough of a scumtell for me.
I see people who lay low and offer nothing a scum tell.
I see it as laziness. Scum could be involved too.

Surye: I just hate pointless claims.
I see scum do it offend then lazy townies.
Pointless claim made by newbie = townie to me. Just saying

So why the negative comment about me in the quick topic? :(
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #242 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Mirth wrote:Not meant to be negative. Was thinking of WOMAFIA in particular. This was posted before you died in that game. Also, as I've told you before, you're an impossible read, Farside. So I was hoping you'd do what you did in WOMAFIA and get yourself in trouble without any help from either of us since you're one of the most unpredictable people I've had the pleasure of playing with multiple times. Alas :P
Oh I am posting that in my profile. Awesome!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”