Danger
Danger
Goon
Danger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:38 am

Post by Danger »

ZONEACE wrote:The NYPD does not arrest people on hunches.

They shoot "innocent" black people without warning 50+ times, in the back.

What's wrong with that? Nothing that I can see.
They could use the other 49 bulits to kill other innocents ..dont care if the black or not- just innocent. At least it rules out the church.
Bat-man Facts
The batmobile drives so fast as an attempt to get away from Batman. Batman just steers
Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:08 am

Post by pwnz »

ZONEACE wrote:you're an idiot that needs to answer the questions being asked of you.

so, WHY do you continue to
insist
godot is scum? What is it that leads you to believe is scum? What evidence do you have that he is scum?
I might be mistaking here, but I don't believe that I have
insisted
to anyone that Godot is scum. I have stated that I think that he is scum the same you have done for me, but never
insisted
anything. I am not pushing anyone to put their votes on Godot, I am not actively calling for his head, I am merely going with my own personal hunches.

You are using very active language in order to put some sort of a sence of ferociousness and panic in my reasoning, but I think that I have been relatively calm about the entire situation.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:10 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ok fuck this you're gonna die today

unvote vote pwnz

you ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to make any sort of case against godot. THAT IS SCUMMY

why do I know this? BECAUSE I'VE DONE IT AS SCUM AND SEEN OTHERS DO IT AS SCUM BEFORE
Late twenties, early Thursdays
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:07 am

Post by pwnz »

Your aggression toward me is clearly blinding. I've said in neumerous posts before this one that my vote is merely based off of a hunch. I don't have any hard evidence, and neither does anyone else. Scum play and just in general bad newbie play is too often confused and is unrelyable.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:14 am

Post by pwnz »

EBWOP

You're assumptions that defacto townies are supposed to act in a specific way and do certain things in order to clear themselves of any sort of suspicion is stupid. This cookie-cutter mold is so easily manipulated by the mafia to blend in with the rest of the town that it has cheapened this game to such a degree that makes me sick.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Hunches don't appear out of nowhere. Holy uhm batman!
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Grimmy »

ZONEACE wrote:The NYPD does not arrest people on hunches.

They shoot "innocent" black people without warning 50+ times, in the back.

What's wrong with that? Nothing that I can see.

For the first time in all of my games of mafia...I really do not know how to reply to this one.

seriously.

Maybe im taking it the wrong way.
Maybe.

The man behind the screen name
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Singing Librarian
Singing Librarian
Goon
Singing Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Singing Librarian »

Right...ignoring the 'unpleasantness' which has marked much of the last few pages...

Welcome, Danger. I will reserve judgement on your alignment for the time being. I'm pretty sure the person behind Charter's screen name was clashing madly with the person behind zoneace's and that this makes it nigh on impossible to analyse a lot of what he actually did and said in terms of the game.

pwnz - seriously, could you be more scummy? A hunch is fine to a certain extent, but what gave you that hunch? If you really can't point to anything at all, then why are you voting? No, none of us can be one hundred percent sure of anything, but (right or wrong), the rest of us are providing reasons for our suspicions. The fact that you can't/don't/won't is just making me more and more sure that you are one of the scum faction. for what it's worth, I don't believe there is any one given way a townie should act, other than that it should be in the town's best interest. I don't see that in you.

Confused by the whole KE going to sleep thing.
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Inspector Godot »

Mod, replace Crub please. We've had to do it in another game I'm in with him, I'm ok with it being done in this one.

More from me later. Danger, your bat facts are quite entertaining.
Wins/Losses
Town: 0/1
Scum: 0/0
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Porochaz »

Wolframnhart replaces Crub
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:57 am

Post by pwnz »

Well, I think that I'm L-1 if I remember correctly.
Unvote

It's the only thing that I can to save myself at this point, considering that I have already said countless times that I had no concrete evidence for the Godot thing. I was just acting on a huch and using my vote, that was all. It is what I'm supposed to do, after all. Anything else that I can do to make you all not vote for me I will gladly do, but otherwise I'm a goner.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

HAHAHAHA so Scummy.

plz to kill him now?

A:so, grimmy, that post was a joke. well part of it. NYPD does have an unfortunate habit of shotting random black people that haven't done anything wrong an inordinate number of times.

The rest of the post was a joke. I don't dislike black black people. IN fact i like them a lot, one in particular, A LOT.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

pear

Ok guys i have been keeping up with this thread since it started but just for refrence sake I'm going to do a quick read through after I get home from dinner so I'll post soon!
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ooh a Whedonverse screenname.

What question should i ask in this post?
Danger
Danger
Goon
Danger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Post by Danger »

ZONEACE wrote:ooh a Whedonverse screenname.

What question should i ask in this post?
Whedon rocks .....and that all that needs to be said.....until..(cat)
BATMAN FACT:
Only one person has ever been known to answer the "Who would win in a fight - Batman or Superman?" question with "Superman". Batman didn't enjoy hurting Martha Kent, but examples must be made.
Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Being geeky... Batman beat superman in the last fight they had.
Danger
Danger
Goon
Danger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:02 am

Post by Danger »

Porochaz wrote:
Being geeky... Batman beat superman in the last fight they had.
I know and he utters the best lines *ever* given in a comic book.
I want you to remember the one MAN who beat you speech is awsome...This Batman fact is for you Poro...
Batman does not really have a kryptonite ring. It's made of apple-flavored candy. He just intimidates Superman into losing his powers and feeling deathly ill.
Danger
Danger
Goon
Danger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:09 am

Post by Danger »

wolframnhart wrote:
pear

Ok guys i have been keeping up with this thread since it started but just for refrence sake I'm going to do a quick read through after I get home from dinner so I'll post soon!
Meal or No meal ...Post before the weekend fella. I got hard core weekend ahead.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:41 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I'm bored and don't really have anything to add to the game right now because the only thing that needs to happen to day is the death of pwnz and I (and others) have made the case and its up to the new players and the ones currently voting for the wrong people.

SO

RIDDLE ME THIS:

What is round on the ends and high in the middle?
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:32 am

Post by pwnz »

Ohio
I just want to go on record here saying that I am willing to do anything I can to convince people take their vote off of me. You all make it sound like I was putting Godot to death by just putting my vote on him, and all I was doing was acting on a hunch.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:01 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok sorry for the wait, after dinner went to a new pub that has tons of UK beers and, dang, the one i tried from Belgium, knocked me on my ass after a few.

But back on topic.

I did a re-read through since like i said i was jealously watching this thread, and took a look at pwnz because people have been questioning him. Pwnz is in two other games I am in and basically acts the same in them all, which usually makes some people question his townieness, and I totally agree with them. First we come to the ABR lynch. Pwnz had not contributed much at all to the conversation about ABR. He never had any suspicions he had posted on ABR, in fact all he had ever really said about ABR is his opinions on everyone post (which was worthless in my opinion) and then saying:
pwnz wrote:ABR's incomprehensible posts will be the reason for my vote after the count.
This at first seems fine, most everyone had a problem one way or another with ABR and the fact he lied about his claim a first (still don't understand that one). But then pwnz goes on to say:
pwnz wrote:ABR was not scum as we have come to find out, but later on down the road even if we had not lynched him yesterday I know I would have been suspect of him for a long time to come.
How can you be suspect of someone for a long time to come if you had never really said anything about them before? This sounds too much like scum trying to seem town to me. Also there was the fact that he was trying to hold onto the vote against ABR here:
pwnz wrote:Any reason for me or anyone else to hold back the lynch vote on ABR, speak soon or forever hold your peace.
So here we see him trying to seem like he is giving ABR a chance, so that when/if he hammered he could say "I gave him a chance!" and seem like he was innocent.

Next Pwnz attacks Godot:
pwnz wrote:
VOTE Inspector Gobot

L-2
Ok anyone that was looking at the vote count before could see this put Godot at L-2, so there was no reason to put that there. Instead what pwnz should have put down was a case against Godot and why he was voting him because once again, he never had said anything against Godot, much like ABR. When asked why all he would say is:
pwnz wrote:
Inspector Godot wrote:Pwnz, mind posting some reasoning? You're looking awfully suspicious.
Weird! That's why I voted for you, too!
So no reason behind it, just because Godot looked suspicious?
So he responds:
pwnz wrote:To everyone else that wanted me to give some sort of explanation as to why I decided to vote for Godot:

A vote is a vote, usually put on someone when you are suspicious of their posting and overall demeanor.
I placed my vote on him because I believe that he is the most suspicious player in this game so far. I'm not the only one, either, because I see others saying that he looks relatively scummy as well.
So, to all of you that want me to explain why I put a vote on someone, how about we instead ask the person who has the votes on him why we shouldn't lynch him. It is he who should be questioned instead of you who should be defending him, because you then look like you have some specific reason that you don't want him dead.
Bolded part is mine. He says right there that hes placing his vote on him because other people find Godot suspicious, so he is playing it safe.

After questions about his vote come around and a few defensive posts, pwnz then unvotes to try and buy sympathy from people.

I find pwnz scummy from his actions on ABR and Godot and therefore:

vote Pwnz
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 am

Post by pwnz »

Well, decent game while it lasted. Have fun all, I hope the town wins.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

They had decided a long time ago. It was obvious. They were all sitting in a circle, except Scarecrow, he was making a long speech about fear or something. Obviously a distraction. Suddenly he leaped onto Nightwings lap and poured some bitter tasting liquid in his mouth...
"Ive always wanted to do this, let the fear consume you"
and now Ive got the chance. Batman and Robin sat there motionless, if he was scum then they didnt want him on the team and they knew the amount given to him wasn't enough to kill him. So they sat as he struggled and started screaming.

Suddenly the locked doors to freedom burst open. Jeramiah Arkham and 3 other doctors standing around 50 armed police officers and other armed personel. They lunged for Nightwing and eventually got him under control.

"Put him in the padded cell, his brains not going to be used any longer, he's just a screamig violent vegetable now." Jeramiah said sadly.

They pulled him out of the room and locked the doors again.

Later on...

Just as they were locking down, Nightwings screams once more, VANILLA TOWNIE!!! Then he just rocks away, this way, that way, this way, that way, this way...

pwnz - Nightwing - Vanilla Townie - Gone Insane - Day 2

Id appreciate all night choices in by Monday, but they will have to be in by tuesday morning at the latest. As in GMT.
Last edited by Porochaz on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:24 am

Post by Porochaz »

It was totally dark.

Should I kill tonight

You need to, its been so long

Jeramiah Arkham smiled, listening to the radio, little did they know he had given them a toy gun.

Ok I will flip a coin to decide then

The coin, again? really? Just kill the bastard

Yes come on Harv' kill me

Jeramiah looked shocked as he heard the new voice, unfortunetly he wouldnt be able to get there in time so he just listened...

The person in the shadows and TwoFace looked at each other, they both raised there guns up and shot. As TwoFace fell, he felt happy that he had also killed one of the men who were terrorising Arkham, both of his smiles fell as he saw his final imager, the "BANG!" flag and the smoke coming out of the gun.

Arkham ran to the cells in the hope of catching the mysterious killer. As he got there he saw the shadow come out of the door.

Well that was stupid running up to a killer, wasnt it?

Another bang rang out into the night. Jeramiah Arkham was no more.

Grimmy - Two Face - Killed Night 2 - Vanilla Townie
Jeramiah Arkham - NPC Character - Killed Night 2 - Village Idiot

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:46 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Hmm, killing an NPC in the middle of the game

there has to be some significance to arkham's death.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”