somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:13 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

In comparison to these freakishly extended days, these nights are quite short. Still long enough for someone to die though...

LaptopGun
, Townie, is dead.

It is now Day 2.0!

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:19 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Also note that I am not sending Nightprods.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:16 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Great. ANybody here have any particular aggro to Laptop? No? Bloody useful then.

I'm going to
Vote: Killa seven
again, then, for the exact same reasons I gave yesterday.
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 am

Post by LaptopGun »

Damn. :( Good luck town.
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:26 am

Post by CF Riot »

I want to see updated 3 pick lists from LF, FS, KoC, TSN, and SC.

Vote: Firestarter
. Planning a reread soon.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:38 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

CF Riot wrote:I want to see updated 3 pick lists from LF, FS, KoC, TSN, and SC.
Mine are killa seven, Firestarter, and a toss-up between FaerieLord and LlamaFluff. I need a reread too, and 41 pages is a lot.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Firestarter »

I also need a reread, and I will be taking a deeper look into why LTG has been NK'd..
Who may have attacked him, but more importantly, those who distanced themselves from him.

That will come soon.
('') (':') ('')
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:13 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I still can't find an awful lot of useful posts by killa seven, and he's the other of the two people the town was split on lynching in Day 1.5.
Vote: killa seven
until I start seeing decent posts from this guy or I have a better person to go after, whichever happens first.

I hate Firestarter's confirming his vote on LlamaFluff solely for replacing Gimbo, even though I do agree that the last of the three has been very stupid, and I'm even using a euphemism for something else I thought of here. FS switched his vote, though.

FaerieLord I actually don't have a decent case on, so I'll remove her from my top three picks.

Even if I ignore Gimbo's case, LlamaFluff attempted to stop discussion about Corinthian to get people to vote him (which makes no sense) and FoS'd everybody not voting for either of killa seven or Corinthian, neither of which rubs right on my reread.
HoS: LlamaFluff

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:53 am

1st - Killa seven - I made my case very clear in 1.5, killa seven failed to ripost any of my points with more than "This is wrong" or "This is reaching" without any decent evidence against me... I don't see what more I can say about this.

2nd - FaerieLord - Appears to have contradicted herself on the forbiddanlight issue, supported Gimbo immediately after forbiddan flipped town saying "I would have hammered soon anyway", then went on to, further on in day 1.5, claim she was completely against a forbiddan lynch, despite never really providing anything against it, and offering opinions at points which appeared to support the lynch.

3rd - LlamaFluff - At several points throughout the day, urged people to just stop talking and vote Corinthian. Also, I feel that that wagon was extremely ill-advised - while there were scumtells, there were far fewer than Killa seven has offered, for example. Town players should never be against debating, and Llama suffered badly here from what he called a scum-tell in me - tunnel vision.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:26 am

Post by armlx »

I also need a reread, and I will be taking a deeper look into why LTG has been NK'd..
:roll:

Looking into NK's to determine who to lynch is dumb. Too many reasons why a single person could be killed, and always WIFOM.

Vote FS
for aforementioned reasons.

FOS those who swapped to Corin last minute
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:04 am

Post by CF Riot »

By the way KoC, if you didn't see it, I have a pretty sizable case against you here. I'm still very much for a lynch of you.

FS you didn't answer my question.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:36 am

Post by CF Riot »

Excuse the double post. It's in my sig but so you all will know, the fall semester starts for me tomorrow so my posting during weekdays will probably slow down from now on. This isn't really a V/LA or anything, because I hope to keep a regular posting schedule. However it may be less frequent than what it had been in the past.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Internet ate my first post, this will be a more condensed version.

KoC seems the best path to be taking today, and his opening vote on K7 just strengthens that. I reread a lot of what happened yesterday and I think K7 probally is town that as LTG said "is being railroaded". Part of that thought comes from the lack of any defense people are giving him, even people like armlx who seemed have him leaning town voted him. Another is the way he didnt go with a shameless wagon of Corin, which that close to a deadline I would of expected to see. You can throw meta in there but I dont think its really needed.

The Corin wagon on the otherhand was fairly difficult to push, and when it was competing with the K7 wagon things were interesting. armlx is right in his recent post that put FoS on the people who abandoned K7 for Corin (SC and OP). The Corin wagon had much more resistance and hesitancy. The number overlap gives me pause too, out of the five people who put an FoS on Corin and K7 yesterday, four of them (SC, OP, TSN, FS) went with the Corin wagon. Out of those three players, two have posted (SC and FS) of which SC has returned to the K7 wagon and FS is discussing WIFOM. The spread of the duel FoS people just feels like Corin was lynched when he could, and K7 is left for later.

In answer to CRFs question, my new third pick would be SC. He went back and forth between the K7 and Corin wagon quite a bit yesterday, and now that we had Corin flip town, has jumped right back into the K7 wagon. I still think KoC and manito should be our 1-2 lynch for the day. The cases that CFR and I have made on KoC still stand strong in my eyes, and manito has really done nothing to alleviate my early suspicions of him. He seemed to just stay out of the entire Corin-K7 wagon battle while calling them both town, but doing very little to make other cases appear better or either of the two main wagons appear poor.

In the end though KoC appears to be the better inital wagon so
vote KoC
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yeee-haw we done sure got a townie deadline lynched and only have 6 people on the wagon to look at! Great job, folks. 6/15 could easily be an all town push - 8/15 wouldn't have been (thats for CFR who asked why its better to have a real one versus a policy one).

Regardless, I'm gonna do a reread on those 6 people and see if any stand out (except for FL, but thats a lost cause I can tell already).
Even if I ignore Gimbo's case, LlamaFluff attempted to stop discussion about Corinthian to get people to vote him (which makes no sense) and FoS'd everybody not voting for either of killa seven or Corinthian, neither of which rubs right on my reread.
Give some examples of this behavior, please. And, with this, why are you voting for K7 over Llama when, of the two, you've actually said something solid (being the better person to go after).

I'll admit, watching day 1.5 go down the way it did killed a lot of my ability to hunt and persue for now. I'll check in after my reread.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by armlx »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Unvote: killa seven
and switch back to a
Vote: Corinthian
because numbers mean nothing. They don't lie, but speculation can turn out to be wrong.
STRONG FOS SC

Weak reasoning to switch vote.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:41 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Vote StrangerCoug.

Not only the weak reasoning to switch the last vote, but the weak reasoning to switch every vote. Dude whiplashed from corin to k7, always going with the flow.
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by Manito »

Well, here we are again...

Vote: FaerieLord

The case is simple folks. Faerie refuses to vote for forbiddan, but pushes for lynch despite stating that he thought forbiddan was innocent. When Gimbo hammers, Faerie says he was going to anyways, and then immediately votes for myself, despite having said he doesn't vote often.

Then, right here at the end of day 1.5 - what does FL do yet again?
FaerieLord wrote:
Unvote, vote Corinthian
Casts the final deciding vote before the deadline that both essentially hammered Corin AND protected k7.

Do I really need to say anything more? It all points to scum.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by armlx »

I also endorse Manito's case.

I would be good lynching any of FL, SC, and FS today.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:55 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

SpyreX wrote:
Give some examples of this behavior, please. And, with this, why are you voting for K7 over Llama when, of the two, you've actually said something solid (being the better person to go after).
#847 and #1084.

It's largely a lingering D1½ hunch why I'm still going after killa seven, but I will allow LlamaFluff a chance to defend those two posts before I switch the vote to him.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:57 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

armlx wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
and switch back to a
Vote: Corinthian
because numbers mean nothing. They don't lie, but speculation can turn out to be wrong.
STRONG FOS SC

Weak reasoning to switch vote.
And you're not voicing an objection to this?
StrangerCoug wrote:If anybody wants to get on my case for my deciding to
unvote: Corinthian
and
vote: killa seven
just because I suspect him along with nine other people, please do so now, as I'm tired of the waiting game and I'm not known for my patience anyway. 11:13 PM is not the time to muster up the willpower to go back and check what everybody said about the latter anyway.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:07 am

Post by SpyreX »

Do my dreams come true? Do we, in fact, get to push on FL today? Or is this all a LIE?

Either way, I'm more than happy to get back on this train for all the reasons I listed way back when + the most scummy of the 6 voters yesterday.

Vote: FaerieLord

@SC -

847 does seem off. 1084, really not as much - LF was not the only one hoping to get the people to actually vote where it mattered.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:47 am

Llama wrote: Another is the way he (killa seven) didnt go with a shameless wagon of Corin, which that close to a deadline I would of expected to see. You can throw meta in there but I dont think its really needed.
He could have avoided that lynch deliberately to look town.
Also, defending his case against me is pointless, since he had no case. It was a pile of OMGUS and "I agree with CFR" oneliners.

Also, Llama, I love the way you're completely failing to explain why you so determined yelled at people to "just shut up and vote Corin already" (paraphrasing from memory), trying to force a Corin lynch when there were far more suspicious people around?

Also: StrangerCoug, welceom to
FoS
land. That's a scummy lookin' vote, with poor justification.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 am

Post by armlx »

SC, I noticed FS's swap. Notice my vote on him. I just felt yours was pretty weak, esp. if both are town.

FL's utter lack of reasoning is scummier though.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:56 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Also, Llama, I love the way you're completely failing to explain why you so determined yelled at people to "just shut up and vote Corin already" (paraphrasing from memory), trying to force a Corin lynch when there were far more suspicious people around?
Apparently that quote wasnt taken in the way it was supposed to be. In the posts leading up to this, a whole lot of people had expressed some intrest in the Corin case (CFR-780, armlx-829, FL-833, LTG-846). The post was ment more of a "put your money where your mouth is" wording, as people were starting to discuss him as a lynch but few people actually were voting him. Also I will ask you to please refrain from undermining my case after Corin was lynched by saying "There were far more suspicious people around" and things like that. Especially when I find things like this from yesterday
Knight of Cydonia wrote:...Okay, that looks fairly good to me, actually. I can't see anything there that stands out as town-tells, to be honest. I'm willing to go with a Corin lynch today, but I want K7's head tomorrow.
@SC - 1084 was an attempt to see who would try and save Corin. I figured Corin partners that were not voting K7/Corin would jump the K7 wagon near the end of the day. This was a push to see if anyone would jump when threatened a bit. Corin being town nulled the information from this though it seems
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:27 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

LlamaFluff wrote:@SC - 1084 was an attempt to see who would try and save Corin. I figured Corin partners that were not voting K7/Corin would jump the K7 wagon near the end of the day. This was a push to see if anyone would jump when threatened a bit. Corin being town nulled the information from this though it seems
This doesn't make an awful lot of sense to me. Why do you say you wanted to say who
would
try to save Corinthian when they effectively
already could have been
saving him by voting someone else? What about those people who genuinely thought both Corinthian and killa seven were town (which we now know is at least half true)? This sounds like you're trying to manipulate other players, and I don't like this.

FoS: killa seven
because he's still not being helpful enough to my liking
Vote: LlamaFluff

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”