ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:12 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Inspector Godot wrote:
charter wrote: Will anyone else vote flameaxe with me, possibly to a lynch (I ask as I want to lynch Godot as well)? This is twice now he's jumped on a terrible bandwagon when it was popular with no reasoning.
I find Flameaxe suspicious but as far as I'm concerned it's either you or pwnz today.

And Zoneace, this is the second time you've been in a war with someone.

And how exactly does that make me wrong??

Charter is scum

pwnz is scum

both need ot die.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok everyone needs to calm down slightly, I have no problems with a few insults but it needs to be toned down a peg or too...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:24 am

Post by Grimmy »

Flameaxe wrote:
charter wrote:Thats all?

Will anyone else vote flameaxe with me, possibly to a lynch (I ask as I want to lynch Godot as well)? This is twice now he's jumped on a terrible bandwagon when it was popular with no reasoning.
Uhm...I do? I already commented on pwnz before 333. Thanks for showing you're paying attention. Not to mention this is the first wagon I've really been on (being V/LA is fun), which makes me think you might be mistaking me with someone else, like the person I'm voting for.

Holy lack of reading, Batman!
I think the "Thats all" was that you were the only one to join on the wagon, and he was hoping more peopel should. I do not think it was because you didnt post a reason in the same post as a vote.

Grimmy
clarifying
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:25 am

Post by Grimmy »

Mod
could we get an up to date vote count please?
Im too lazy/busy right now to go back and count.

Gratzi
Grimmy
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:44 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im to lazy to post a vote count...

Votecount sponsered by Image Amanda Waller

Inspector Godot - 4 - charter, crub, KE, pwnz

pwnz - 3 - Singing Librarian, kloud1516, BBM
charter - 3 - Inspector Godot, Grimmy, Zoneace

With 10 alive, its 6 to lynch

Deadline is in 5 days, thats 117 hours and 16 minutes from this post.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:46 am

Post by Porochaz »

Oh yeah and when I can be bothered prods will be going out within the next few hours.

Prodding Crub
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Grimmy wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
charter wrote:Thats all?

Will anyone else vote flameaxe with me, possibly to a lynch (I ask as I want to lynch Godot as well)? This is twice now he's jumped on a terrible bandwagon when it was popular with no reasoning.
Uhm...I do? I already commented on pwnz before 333. Thanks for showing you're paying attention. Not to mention this is the first wagon I've really been on (being V/LA is fun), which makes me think you might be mistaking me with someone else, like the person I'm voting for.

Holy lack of reading, Batman!
I think the "Thats all" was that you were the only one to join on the wagon, and he was hoping more peopel should. I do not think it was because you didnt post a reason in the same post as a vote.

Grimmy
clarifying
But he accused me of jumping on a wagon twice with no reasoning. And when you use logic you get...

Yeah.

Holy eggnogfas, batman?
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:55 am

Post by kloud1516 »

pwnz wrote:
Charter wrote:Question for you and the rest of the pwnz wagon. What has he done that's scummy? I agree he's being unhelpful, but as far as I can tell, he hasn't done anything scummy. Please enlighten me.
Ouch, you hurt my feelings. Godot is still mafia, though.
In response to Charter's question: My reasoning provided in post 310 should suffice. If it doesn't, then I apologize, but that is where my vote is staying for the time being.

In addition to my post 310, add this post of pwnz's and his post 324 to my reasoning, as he continues to avoid answering my questions/responding to any of my comments. Stonewalling might assist you in evading slip ups, but it also continues to speed the deterioration of the doubt that is left in my mind.

Second of all ~Posts 334-350 concerning the back-and-forth between Charter and zoneace: Really guys, really? Both of you have been dropping ad homs on each other off and on since late Day 1, which really isn't productive at all. Take a few breaths, calm down, and let's all get back to this game of mafia at hand. Yes? No? My diagnosis: don't take things so seriously, it is just a game. That is my two cents, and now I am not going to bring it up again.

More to come a little later.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I am quite drunk but I do know, yes I do know that Danger has replaced charter and it is effective immediately... also deadline currently remains the same but will consider a 24 hour extension if needed.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by pwnz »

kloud1516 wrote:In addition to my post 310, add this post of pwnz's and his post 324 to my reasoning, as he continues to avoid answering my questions/responding to any of my comments. Stonewalling might assist you in evading slip ups, but it also continues to speed the deterioration of the doubt that is left in my mind.
When it comes down to the wire, your guess is as good as mine, or anyone else's here, as to who is a part of the mafia. It is the mafias prerogative to not look scummy in order to trick the town into voting each other so that they all die. You are continually asking me to give hard evidence as to why I think Godot is scum. Well, guess what:

No matter what I say, no matter the evidence I bring up against him at this point, it would only be mere speculation. I don't know who is scum and who is town. I would much rather go with my feelings and hunches rather then speculation. I have not planted any traps against Godot, and I have not caught him in any lies. I have, however, been suspect of him, hence a vote. My vote is no different then the other 3 votes on him, or your vote on me for that matter. We are just shooting in the dark here, praying that we hit the target.

I don't know how to give a better response then that.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Pwnz, like I mentioned previously, there must be some reason(s) why you believe that Godot is scum or something to give you a reason to suspect him. You continue to avoid giving us that.

How often do you see a cop arresting people based solely off gut feeling, with no evidence whatsoever? Exactly.
I am quite drunk but I do know, yes I do know that Danger has replaced charter and it is effective immediately... also deadline currently remains the same but will consider a 24 hour extension if needed.
Holy Eggnogfas, Batman!
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by Inspector Godot »

Welcome Danger. As it is my policy to take my vote off of players that replace into games, I will
Unvote and Vote pwnz
. I voted pwnz because he's my number two suspect and I don't want to be not voting at this point in time.
Wins/Losses
Town: 0/1
Scum: 0/0
Danger
Danger
Goon
Danger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Post by Danger »

Inspector Godot wrote:Welcome Danger. As it is my policy to take my vote off of players that replace into games, I will
Unvote and Vote pwnz
. I voted pwnz because he's my number two suspect and I don't want to be not voting at this point in time.
Hi, I will post by the end of today after a nice little read..
Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven.
Danger
Danger
Goon
Danger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:37 pm

Post by Danger »

Im tickled pink to be in this game btw..Hopefully thier wont be any catastrophes on my part
Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven.
Danger
Danger
Goon
Danger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 pm

Post by Danger »

And I thought The Eddie Izzard game was heated! lol
Before I waste my time I need this..
If you can accept that Charter lost his head at the end and started to flep out for no real reason I can accept that I have to justify before that. I cant justify him running away with his tail between his legs. He should have stuck it out. Hes right about a couple of things at least but we will get to that.
Danger
Danger
Goon
Danger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:08 pm

Post by Danger »

Tail beetween the legs was my Cat reference and I stand by it! good day sir
Danger
Danger
Goon
Danger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Post by Danger »

OW, and the fact that if CKD is scum hes going to look like a right Prick! imagine, it means I caught him with one post! and then I will be-able to say that acting A and D is scummy..but alas I feel he would not give me that plessure so Im guessing hes town
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:12 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Danger wrote:OW, and the fact that if CKD is scum hes going to look like a right Prick! imagine, it means I caught him with one post! and then I will be-able to say that acting A and D is scummy..but alas I feel he would not give me that plessure so Im guessing hes town

you sir posted that in the wrong game.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:39 am

Post by pwnz »

Flameaxe wrote: How often do you see a cop arresting people based solely off gut feeling, with no evidence whatsoever? Exactly.
I live in Detroit.. It's not rare.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:03 am

Post by ZONEACE »

pwnz wrote:
Flameaxe wrote: How often do you see a cop arresting people based solely off gut feeling, with no evidence whatsoever? Exactly.
I live in Detroit.. It's not rare.
you're an idiot that needs to answer the questions being asked of you.

so, WHY do you continue to insist godot is scum? What is it that leads you to believe is scum? What evidence do you have that he is scum?
Danger
Danger
Goon
Danger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:26 am

Post by Danger »

charter wrote:
vote Inspectot Godot

My feline sense wonders how you're so sure the scum must have posting restrictions and at least one is a hero. Once again, what makes you so sure?
I can see why he would come to this conclusion. I think its Pro –active and fair point for a FOS maybe not a vote. Over egger? Maybe. Scummy?..Nah.
Inspector Godot wrote:
charter wrote:
vote Inspectot Godot

My feline sense wonders how you're so sure the scum must have posting restrictions and at least one is a hero. Once again, what makes you so sure?
Logic. Having all three heroes as pro-town would seem too obvious, as would having them all scum. So at least one hero is scum in my eyes. And having everyone that has a posting restriction as either all pro-town or all mafia doesn't seem right either. Should I put an OMGUS vote on you?
I don’t think this is a great agreement. Logic?~As my predecessor points out. Very WIFOM.
You Vote him in Post 83.
I would have voted you about now.
Kloud 1516

In my opinion, it is still early in the game, and I do not think that someone expressing their opinion to possible possiblities is all that bad. At the same time, I can see where charter is coming from, for the WIFOM is only helps to create confusion (at least to me). Instead of focusing on possible set-ups, I think we should focus on weeding out who seems the most suspicious and interrogating them, hero or villain, post restriction or no instead of dwelling on speculation and possibility. This will help us answer the questions at hand as well as get rid of scum. Anyone agree?

unvote

FoS: Zoneace; what exactly is your reasoning behind voting charter? I didn't see any justification above.

Is that what the Riddler fears most; a vicious kitten? This certainly is an E.Nygma.
[\quote]
For what its worth I thought this post was very town like. I like the fact you question Zoneace about his vote and how it was put on. Having seen the way Zoneace plays, I already know the answer. Wants someone dead. Might as well be him. Move on, next. Hard to read that one.
Inspector Godot wrote:
charter wrote:No. I'd think it scum logic to decree something like X number of hero's are the scum "because it just makes sense" or whatever other crap reason Godot gave. The only way to know is to lynch a hero.
Learn to read.

And I'm not opposed to revealing my character, I'm just saving it just in case we get a mass character role-claim which would be so awesome. If you want me to claim, say the word.
We find out later that you wont just claim on the word. I find that interesting
Inspector Godot wrote:I will claim, in fact I am dying to claim, but I want to claim fourth. I'd also like the three people that claim before me to be ones that have no obvious patterns (so not Charter, Zoneace, Albert). It's purely out of interest.
Words were said a no claim.
ZONEACE wrote:
Grimmy wrote:Quick note: Id probably vote for either Gobot or Charter today. I wont vote until I can find time to post sufficient reasons to though.

More next week.

Grimmy
new companies kick my @$$

Gee you'd vote for either of the two top vote getters? WAY TO TRY AND PLAY BOTH SIDES AND LOOK NOT SCUMMY.

FOS grimmy

also

FOS pwnz

again, way to throw your hat at the top vote getting in an attempt to LOOK not scummy. unfortunately, there's a different between BEING not scummy and TRYING TO LOOK not scummy.
Hits nail right on head! Love this post.
I wanted to give you at least something today. I hope you can understand that it hard to make sence of a lot of it because of the flavour. More to come...
But I would be more then happy to put pressure on Grimmy, Pwnz, and Godot until then.
All will say for charter is he’s an over excited townie who can give it but can’t take it. That Cat should learn to cool.
Now for a Batman Fact :
Batman isn't a creature of the night. The night approaches Batman carefully avoiding any eye contact.
Danger
Danger
Goon
Danger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:31 am

Post by Danger »

Kloud 1516

In my opinion, it is still early in the game, and I do not think that someone expressing their opinion to possible possiblities is all that bad. At the same time, I can see where charter is coming from, for the WIFOM is only helps to create confusion (at least to me). Instead of focusing on possible set-ups, I think we should focus on weeding out who seems the most suspicious and interrogating them, hero or villain, post restriction or no instead of dwelling on speculation and possibility. This will help us answer the questions at hand as well as get rid of scum. Anyone agree?

unvote

FoS: Zoneace; what exactly is your reasoning behind voting charter? I didn't see any justification above.

Is that what the Riddler fears most; a vicious kitten? This certainly is an E.Nygma.
For what its worth I thought this post was very town like. I like the fact you question Zoneace about his vote and how it was put on. Having seen the way Zoneace plays, I already know the answer. Wants someone dead. Might as well be him. Move on, next. Hard to read that one.
Quote went wrong. Drat! Cat shit
BATMAN FACT: Technically Batman is with Catwoman, but he likes a little Dick on the side
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:37 am

Post by Porochaz »

Crub hasnt been on site since the 13th, whilst I only prodded him yesterday I think a replacement may be needed, thoughts?
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:08 am

Post by Grimmy »

Flameaxe wrote:

How often do you see a cop arresting people based solely off gut feeling, with no evidence whatsoever? Exactly.
You must be new here. Welcome the the USA. Especially New York.

;)

Grimmy
has the right to remain silent
Show

Rishi wrote:

ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:11 am

Post by ZONEACE »

The NYPD does not arrest people on hunches.

They shoot "innocent" black people without warning 50+ times, in the back.

What's wrong with that? Nothing that I can see.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”