BTRAF 5 (Classic) We have a winner!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

hi it's me again. I hope Kinetic still visits the site and I can get him to join. I would have liked an epic final duel round with him had things gone originally as i planned last time.

All /in
I want to use: a noose (Killing them, phantom of the opera style)
I like Mexico because: they have cheap liquor prices.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by PokerFace »

<<PM's skitzer, ckillor, Sir Tornado, Kison, Korlash, The Jester, Xtoxm, BM, JDGA, Jordan and of course
Kinetic
hoping they will join.

I also think you should consider running one of these
WITH
outside discussion again. Looking back either is fun and winable, but it just feels too long since we tried it like that.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:<<PM's skitzer, ckillor, Sir Tornado, Kison, Korlash, The Jester, Xtoxm, BM, JDGA, Jordan and of course
Kinetic
hoping they will join.

I also think you should consider running one of these
WITH
outside discussion again. Looking back either is fun and winable, but it just feels too long since we tried it like that.
EBWOP Also advertised to Adel and Cicero
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

Andycyca wrote:BTRAF 6 will use discussion outside the thread, and
a little extra mechanic...
Interesting
Korlash wrote:I want to use: PokerFace (think about all the fun ways that can work... >.>)

I like Mexico because: It's the capital of Montana?
I don't know if I should be scared or confused.

Hey wait a sec... If I shoot Korlash, I am therefore shooting myself. And if I'm shooting myself, anyone who shoots me dies while I live. So If anyone who shoots me dies while I live I am effectivly killing myself and
making myself imortal.
:twisted:

And if Korlash shoots the sky or me at the same time I'm shooting him and shooting me and shooting me...
Then Korlash will die,
I will live since he'll be dieing by shooting himself since he'll be shooting me while I'm shooting me
but then I won't be immortal anymore in the other rounds.
:cry:

But wait if Korlash also shoots himself and/or someone just shoots korlash while I'm shooting him and therefore shooting me with me shooting me, :?
then I will be imortal
under the first claus, and so since he is shooting himself with me then he won't die while I can't die and
anyone that touches either of us will die while he's imortal too.
:shock:

Quick Korlash, shoot yourself and I'll shoot you. We'll both win for sure. :D
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

Man all my advertising and only Xtoxm, Korlash, and Cicero have made it. Other people need to start answering their PMs more.

Also you need to pick a weapon Xtoxm. Think of something good and funny.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

Xtoxm wrote:Cool. I'm on team Cydonia.
Kill: Xtoxm

The A
Team
Round Table
Korlash
I will conquer all!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

You'll probably need to use a safety there too Korlash. I may backfire.
Xtoxm wrote:Huh? What??
If you can't understand my claims and/or wifom then that's your problem. :twisted:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Korlash wrote:Team Korlash will kick team whatever's ass!!!!
There is a particular reason I endorse and support this product. I kinda got roped into it.

Also if Korlash is not on the same team as me ME, then do I technically auto win since I can't loose while being a part of both teams?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by PokerFace »

You are really choosing between 25 things (Miller) Korlash.

1) sky
2) Yourself
3) shoot player 1
4) shoot player 2
and so on since there are 24 players and the sky itself that you can hit.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Kinetic wrote:I missed it >>

*cheer for PF*
Glad to see you are at least posting on the site again. I made a last second choice change last game that got me killed before I could face you. I knew I should have shot myself again back then.

Kinetic (Guy never to die in any BTRAF)
vs
PF (Last survivor in BTRAF2 and on winning team in all except BTRAF4)

We shall duel again. I shall have my vengence/battle. In this life or the next! :)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

Zazier is pretty much correct. These people are dead xtoxm. You are still alive
Andycyca wrote:
Muertos

[mrow]Team Cydonia[col]Team Round Table animorpherv1 - Telepathy[col]Gamma - Paras Pacman281292 - H Bomb[col]Kison - Scissors Korts - Meathook[col]Cybele - Fine China Set oEJo - Bread-maker maker[col]OpposedForce - Nerf gun Korlash - PokerFace[col]- Iron Man - Mailbox[col]- bird1111 - Book[col]-
If
Blue = Alive,
Red = Dead and how,
then from that picture I gather:

Random Gem
killed animorpherv1

Chenshi
Killed himself which actually
killed animorpherv1 again
since he targeted Chenshi

PokerFace
strangled Pacman
who
killed Gamma

Zazier
killed Cybele

Cybele and Kison
both shot at
Flashstorm
but
ended up killing themselves
since flashstorm shot himself.

Xtoxm and Crazy
ganked OpposedForce

Danix
took out Korts

cicero
killed oEJo

Bird1111, Ironman, and Korlash
each shot themselves or shot each other in a circle.
They be dead.

Mafia SSK and Shadow girl
shot the sky with no one shooting back at them
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am guessing Gamma, Opposed Force, oEJo, and Korts either forgot to send their actions or hit the sky while they were attacked.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hey wait a second...

@Mod-Andy, Jordan and Chelseafane don't appear anywhere in your picture. What happened to them? Are they still alive?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Xtoxm wrote:Can you put them in the dead list then?
I agree with Xtoxm. I want to see what teams those 2 were on. Also when is the next deadline? Did I miss it somewhere?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by PokerFace »

^I give this guy props for making me laugh at his sig and name. Monty Python Rules!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

If you are able to figure out my earlier wifom stuff, you should be able to figure out who is not on our team. Please don't team kill.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #118 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

Xtoxm wrote:The first 4 are Cydonia, the last 4 are Round Table.
Lies!
ZazieR wrote:
The Spanish Inquisition wrote:These pairs are on the same team. They aren't in order, though.

MafiaSSK & Xtoxm
RandomGem & Crazy
Flashstorm & PokerFace
ShadowGirl & cicero

Whoops! Some people didn't make it to this list.
Why am I not on this list? I'd like to know one of my partners as well.
Like in all previous BTRAF's not everyone gets info every night. Some people were probably not pmed during round one with any info. You hit some bad luck Zazier. Sir Tornado won BTRAF3 without recieving a single info PM if I remember correctly so infomation recieved does not gaurantee a winner anyway.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #124 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Did unlisted people like Zazier, chenshi, and Danix not send actions?

Lookslike Mafia SSK, Xtoxm, Myself, and Flashstorm are all that's left.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #127 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

Xtoxm wrote:Dude what the fuck?

You knew she was on our team, why the hell did you shoot her?

Sigh...
This BTRAF has had the most people ever and more team killing then all the others. Too many forgot to send in actions and or shot themselves. And Flashstorm even shot himself twice and wound up team killing people each time.

The game has not ended. It continues with just 4 people left. Factor that in with Andy's given round two info it is obvious its down too...

RT's PokerFace and Flashstorm
vs
CY's Xtoxm and Mafia SSK

If this is the final round it will be the first not only with even teams but with 2 from each truly in it. Its all good fun!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #129 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

If you sent your action then Andy' may have forgotten you in the scene. PM him to come in here and sort out if you are alive as well as ask him to give us a set deadline time for this day. That should solve everything.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #133 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

So wait... Zazier is alive then?

I would like to know who all is alive. Is it...

SSK & Xtoxm
VS PF & FS

OR

SSK & Xtoxm VS
PF & FS & Zaz & Dan & Chen

(12 people per team in 24 player game. I assume Chen and Dan are dead but you said
Zazier was doing the right thing so is she alive?)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #137 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well no one shot you anyways so same result.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #139 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

Proding Andycyca
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #142 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I knew I should have shot myself. And Flash wtf? Where were you?

And I had to PM Xtoxm and invite him to play too. I laugh only on the inside.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #145 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by PokerFace »

GG Xtoxm, Congrats.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”