farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Peter (after Lois tells him he's childish): "If I'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if i'm going stand here and take this from a pervert."

vote count:

Inspector Godot 1 vote: (thinktank)
Xtoxm 2 vote: (kmd4390,RestFermata)
kmd4390 1 vote: (reborn537)
Elvis_Knits 3 vote: (xtoxm, Crub, Inspector Godot)
reborn537 1 votes: (LlamaFluff)
LlamaFluff 2 votes: (babygirl, reborn537)
babygirl86 2 votes: (GhostWriter, kloud1516)

Not voting:

Elvis_Knits

With 12 people it take 7 votes for lynch
Day 1 ends August 25th, 4:00pm PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I thought I changed my vote to BG already.
I just went back after reading the vote count and I was wrong.
unvote, vote BG

I check and recheck before posting, but I am human and make mistakes.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I quite like Reborn's entry, remains consistent with my town read on Gobo.
Yet of all the scummiest of the scummy here, it still seems that xtoxm takes the cake. Xtoxm's bandwagoning of Llama looks borderline FRANTIC!
Are you on Crack? I was the one leading the attack on Llama, I did not bandwagon.
And his defense of goborage as town was admitedly based solely on a post goborage made saying that xtoxm brought up some pretty good points. And that somehow made goborage town?
Do you not believe in towntells? I do. And I like to think they work in much the same way as scumtells. As in, one small thing can be a major tell on your alignment.
Just because he agreed with him?
No. And i've already said that. But it does help.

And your next point about me. Do you not understand what a voteless townie is? It moves lylo forward by an entire cycle, so there is absolutley no loss in lynching him. I fail to see how it can be construed as scummy to push/support this.
xtoxm for his stance on my role
Llama, this is you saying that
my stance on your role
is scummy? What the hell? How can a stance on a role be scummy? It can't be...It's how someone acts...
Goborage WASN'T character-claiming!! I know what you're trying to do, what you're trying to make me say, so stop fishing right now!!
This is why I asked Gobo not to answer that, you have just catorgorically said he wasn't roleclaiming, thus meaning you are not Cleveland.
I will agree with you when it comes to the fact that xtoxm's persistance in a LF lynch is very suspicious. His continuous posts in which the only reason he gives for lynching LF is his PR still is suspicious to me, for as stated in the post above, pushing for a lynch without any viable reason other than speculation based off this PR detracts from true scum hunting.
Why is holding to it suspicious?? I have explained why I pushed it in the first place, and it is unflawed. It would be scummy to suggest it and then back down when people started attacking me for it rather than holding to it, IMO.
As I have stated above, I found xtoxm to be suspicious because of the intense pushing for an LF lynch solely based off the fact that LF has a PR.
Why is pushing the lynch ypu believe in scummy?
Close. You're very close, and here's where it gets a bit strange. She stays off of the xtoxm wagon.
She was on 2/3 wagon's, and not mine? And you're saying that's scummy? I was on 2 of the three wagon's, I am also scummy by the same logic, because I don't think that the third wagon is scummy?
Ok, so you are trying to stop the bandwagon here on the player who seems to be the scummiest.
I don't like this comment from KMD at all. He states out of no-where that I have been the scummiest player in the game.
So you disagree with xtoxm but you defend him in the same post.
I have done that many times. It's how someone acts you have to analyse. That is not a scumtell. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you have to think they're scum.
Conclusion: BG was on two of the three bandwagons that I noticed. Other connections to xtoxm can be seen. Possible scum pair?
What crap scum logic reasoning. I am to assume that when you are town, you never trust anyone, or follow someone you believe to be town?

I think GW is probably town in the way he attacks me over this, but i'm thinking KMD might be scum.
I don't agree with your buddying thing either... just because two people interact a lot it doesn't mean they are scum partners. If that were true I'd be voting for one of you two right now.
QFT.
ok I dont think xtoxm is scum! how many times do I have to say it? I have seen many games where town people do stupid things- I think that's what he is doing.
A valid point, however i'm not doing anything stupid, could you please explain in detail why you think I am being stupid?

This case that i'm scum with BG is completely stupid.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Note - Sorry about repeated use of the same word at the end there. It was unitentional.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

a) BG is scum and therefore knows who is pro-town and who is not. Because of this information, she is trying to connect herself to someone/several people she felt others would believe to be pro-town early on in the game in hopes of making herself look pro-town.
You say she is trying to make connections. What connections? I see no connections from BG to me. Saying you find someone to look town is not a scumtell.
c) BG is town and simply agrees with some points made by xtoxm, and then disagrees with other arguments brought up. If this is so, then it could be likely that my possible scenario A is in play, though vice versa with xtoxm as scum and trying to link himself with a pro-town player in hopes of looking more town.
Ignore the alignment statements in this quote, and I don't see how anyone case this is not the case be she town/scum, me town/scum.
At the moment, I must admit that I am still rather ignorant as to the possible connections between BG, xtoxm, and gobo/reborn, and this is the reason that gobo/reborn was not added into the situations. I will be doing a reread in just a moment, and will then give my opinions of the thoughts/observations posted by others on this topic. As I said before, the scenarios listed above are mere speculation, but from what I have seen of preceding posts, the evidence against BG is logical and substantial.

Because of this, I will vote: BG
What? You say you don't see any connections, but then vote for BG over the crap logic case? Please, if you are town, think about where you place your vote...
If any players disagree with my logic and/or observations, please let me know, for I tried to be as thorough in my reread as possible, but there is still a possibility that I missed something. I will repeat the fact that the scenarios listed above are mostly speculation, and as such may be flawed. As I said earlier in this paragraph, if you do indeed believe that the possibilities are flawed, let me know.
Hi. But I guess you didn't really want me to respond to this anyway.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I am not liking how KMD has acted around this new BG-Me "case" at all.

Unvote vote KMD

GW and Kloud do look town to me, and I think they are just looking the wrong way.

Current thoughts:

Town:
Gobo/Reborn
Kloud
GW
BG
IG
TT

Scum:
EK
KMD
Crub

Unsure:
RF
LF
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I understand my defending of BG here may add to this "case" against us, but fact is I think she's town, and I don't like the way this attack is. If I was scum I could easily lay low through this.

Why would I go out of my way to defend her if I was scum with her?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Xtoxm wrote:
Well, i've just got a general town feel from his posts.
Xtoxm wrote:Do you not believe in towntells? I do. And I like to think they work in much the same way as scumtells. As in, one small thing can be a major tell on your alignment.
which is it? general town feel or specific tells? If you see a major tell, why haven't you said so until now?
Xtoxm wrote:And your next point about me. Do you not understand what a voteless townie is? It moves lylo forward by an entire cycle, so there is absolutley no loss in lynching him. I fail to see how it can be construed as scummy to push/support this.
Yes, it moves lylo forward a cycle, but so does a mislynch. We gain nothing from this. There is no loss? There is a NK. A free NK if Llama is town.
Xtoxm wrote: you have just catorgorically said he wasn't roleclaiming, thus meaning you are not Cleveland.
Why does it matter if he is Cleveland or not?
Xtoxm wrote:She was on 2/3 wagon's, and not mine? And you're saying that's scummy? I was on 2 of the three wagon's, I am also scummy by the same logic, because I don't think that the third wagon is scummy?
One wagon was on yourself. You are obviously not going to push a wagon on yourself.
Xtoxm wrote:
Ok, so you are trying to stop the bandwagon here on the player who seems to be the scummiest.
I don't like this comment from KMD at all. He states out of no-where that I have been the scummiest player in the game.
Out of nowhere? Where was my vote at this time? Who was I calling scummy THE WHOLE TIME? In my opinion, you were the scummiest at this point.
Xtoxm wrote: I have done that many times. It's how someone acts you have to analyse. That is not a scumtell. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you have to think they're scum.
Disagreeing with someone doesn't make them scum. I agree. But why disagree with some one and then immediately defend them like that?
Xtoxm wrote:What crap scum logic reasoning. I am to assume that when you are town, you never trust anyone, or follow someone you believe to be town?

I think GW is probably town in the way he attacks me over this, but i'm thinking KMD might be scum.
Right, I'm not attacking you and BG at all, right? This makes no sense.
Xtoxm wrote: Why would I go out of my way to defend her if I was scum with her?
Maybe because the case isn't just on BG. It involves you too. If you lay low, people will eventually point out "where did xtoxm go?"
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:44 am

Post by thinktank »

unvote

We're way past random voting stage.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I hope you aren't just now realizing that.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:09 am

Post by thinktank »

no, the vote count made me realize I hadn't unvoted.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 am

Post by babygirl86 »

alright guys you know what? I don't know what else to sat because I'm just gonna end up repeating myself over and over if I attempt to defend myself and I'm sick of being attacked. I am bonny, one half of a lover pair. I won't tell who my lover is- if he wants to announce it he can but if you lynch either one of us, the other dies as well.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:01 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Inspector Godot wrote:Good job spotting that BG/Xtoxm connection. It does seem very suspicious. When I have time to do a reread (probably tomorrow) I'll look into it some more.
RestFermata wrote: I'd be OK with either an xtoxm or BG wagon, as well. If we lynch one and he/she turns out scum, it'll shed more light on the other.
Expansion on these two quotes would be nice.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:21 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

babygirl86 wrote:alright guys you know what? I don't know what else to sat because I'm just gonna end up repeating myself over and over if I attempt to defend myself and I'm sick of being attacked. I am bonny, one half of a lover pair. I won't tell who my lover is- if he wants to announce it he can but if you lynch either one of us, the other dies as well.
........... wow

I honestly dont see why you just claimed this, you were at what L-5? With two people looking into your case and most others pushing other things? I dont see why you would of just pulled this type of thing. So - Do you know for sure your lovers alignment?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ugghh.

BG, I was trying hard to avoid having to claim.

As she's claimed, I may aswell confirm that i'm her lover.

We die tonight. :(
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I was even preparing a fakeclaim to try and stop the scum making a NK on me..Lol..
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:05 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And LF, from the way she's acted concerning me, I think she's probably town, who think's i'm a confirmed inno to her.

I ask Farside and we're not, but i'm pretty certain we are both town.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:06 am

Post by thinktank »

Well. I was just about to say " wpuldn't be supirsed if Xtoxm was BG's love pair" and look at how that worked out. Why did you guys claim this early. There was no pressure...

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Why do you direct that question at the both of us?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:32 am

Post by reborn537 »

Well I'll be shocked if they survive the night. On the other hand, of course, it's pretty common for lovers to be one scum one town. So that's worth bearing in mind.

LF - I'll get onto the rest of your points at some point soon, but you must realise that as it's the summer some of us are quite busy. I've already made some big posts, so it's hardly like I'm neglecting the game or something.
The quick-hammer is no longer scummy. I'm taking it back.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:48 am

Post by babygirl86 »

thats how I play when I have something to claim- I did the same thing when I was a cop in another game- I can't stand being accused of being scum when I'm not, especially when I have very little to defend myself with. As for lovers being one scum and one town, I have actually seen lovers both be town, which I'm guessing is the case here- I believe him to be town and I know also that I am town. And for the record I claimed because the deadline is approaching soon and at the rate people are accusing me, one more vote would lynch me at deadline, killing two town members
RestFermata
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
RestFermata
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:23 am

Post by RestFermata »

Wow. I come back and Xtoxm and BG have claimed. I have very limited access this weekend and probably won't be posting the rest of today or tomorrow.

unvote
"Time forks endlessly toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy." —Jorge Luis Borges
Inspector Godot
Inspector Godot
Goon
Inspector Godot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Inspector Godot »

Well, that seemed like a stupid move but at least I can understand why you did it. As for that reread I don't think I need to do it now. I don't think both members of the partnership will be scum, but there is a chance that one of them is. I think we should leave them alone for now because there is a good chance that a third party may kill one of them.
Wins/Losses
Town: 0/1
Scum: 0/0
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:35 am

Post by thinktank »

Xtoxm wrote:Why do you direct that question at the both of us?
Because both of you claimed?
babygirl86 wrote:thats how I play when I have something to claim- I did the same thing when I was a cop in another game- I can't stand being accused of being scum when I'm not, especially when I have very little to defend myself with. As for lovers being one scum and one town, I have actually seen lovers both be town, which I'm guessing is the case here- I believe him to be town and I know also that I am town. And for the record I claimed because the deadline is approaching soon and at the rate people are accusing me, one more vote would lynch me at deadline, killing two town members
That's mafia. It's a game of accusations..you accuse people who you think are scum and see how they react. The deadline is still a very long ways a way, you could have easily diverged your lynch without claiming. What do you do when you're a vanilla townie in a game and you're accused of being scum?

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

There was no point in not claiming once BG had.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”