EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey all.

Vote IG
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

It looks like we have quite short days, so we can't hang around.
LlamaFluff wrote:
goborage wrote:
Vote: Kmd4390
You're what the Spaniards call El Terrible.
Again, a complete character claim isnt the best path to take D1, this will simply add speculation which is not needed. This is the type of time I wish my vote counted.
Interesting resrction Llama. Obviously I don't think you'd fake something like that. No character comes to mind that would be voteless...

But I don't see what you accuse GB of?

I don't see him claim anywhere, or suggest claiming, in his 2 posts.

Whta are you on about?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Not a character claim. I suppose the first quote didn't really make sense (it was something along the lines of "this is my house"). #2 being Cleveland was coincidence. I just felt that that needed to be said.
Did you just claim Cleveland...?

Well. I don't think an early breadcrumb is implicative of scum. If anything, i'd say quite the opposite.
Anyways if anyone is making early claims it's you. What's the point of telling us that your vote doesn't count? Are you trying to pass this off as some kind of pro-town role handicap? Why would anyone other than scum do that?
Yes, this is a very good point.

If you are town, you have just told the scum that you are a voteless townie, and that they don't want to touch you at night. The optimal strategy of a voteless townie is to keep trying and try to attract the NK.

So, if you are town, you have been careless.

So with that i'll
unvote vote LF

Why did you claim?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

We've already had one of the players tell us of a restriction, that involves us not seeing their vote. This may have something to do with it. And since that person said the restriction caused their vote not to count, it may work both ways. Some won't show and will count, some won't show and won't count, some will show and won't count... That's what I'm seeing, anyway.
I think this makes good sense. The VC will just show where we have our votes, not a real vote count, I think.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And why exactly would hinting at your character be implicative of town? As of now, seeing as how we really don't have much information, I am under the assumption that character role is not necessarily indicative of alignment. Until this assumption is diputed, I have viewed this possible hinting at characters a null tell.

What makes others believe that character claiming would indicate a particular alignment? Have I missed something important?
Well. I don't think a scum would want to character claim at the start, before they know everything. It may come to light later that there is some kind of link/information the have, that suggest his character is indeed scum. A townie has no worry about doing something like this, as they have the knowledge that they are town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I did not say careless = scum, I say if you were town, you had been careless.

Well, scum knowing you can't vote is very bad, be you town.

Consider this: 8 players alive, 3 scum, 5 townies, you are one of them. Town cannot lynch scum. Scum have won by this point.

So even if you are telling the truth, you are still useful to get rid off, anf lyncing will be the only way, as you have such an anti-town role. And, we might get scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok, well I don't like Dalt's wagoning at all.

My point about LF is that he is either an anti-town role, or full blown scum. If he was 100% cleared then I wouldn't want him lynched, but he can be scum. So I think this makes him a very good day one lynch. I did not say I think LF is town, but I want him lynched anyway. I've found his claim to be quite scummy, actually.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well xotxm is the scummiest in my book right now, earning him my "vote", and I look forward to hear some more from him on his policy lynch.
It is not a policy lynch, I never said that and you are putting words into my mouth now. Please don't.

And what more are you expecting me to add about my reasons for wanting you lynched?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

When you lynch someone over a consistant policy, ie always lynching people who lurk would be a lurker policy lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #84 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No, I wouldn't say so, it's kind of a consistant scumtell, where you say if
anyone
does this, I lynch them. So sometimes it can be, yes.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well im probally not using the right words, but I really dont know what I can even say to you if you are going to vote me purely based on a role. Maybe its not a policy lynch of a player but of a role (again not sure if this is the right wording). Will you at least consider other suspects at this day drags on or should I just not even try to convince you to do anything else?
Yes, I will consider other suspects, if you aren't going to be lynched, however I think your lynch is good play.
Question to you though - If you had my role would you be asking for people to lynch you if it got outed?
Yes, I think so. You haven't seen me self-sacrifice before have you...

IG, I agree with what you say.

And actually, as my idea for lynching LF is unpopular,
unvote vote Dalt
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I don't think gobo is scum, he looks very good to me.

And my suggestion did (does) make copius sense, as his presence, if town, move the day we reach lylo forward by one. So lynching him is no loss AT ALL. Either that, or he is scum. But for some reason you guys don't like it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Llama, that is wrong, D2 is lylo if you are town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

And D3 is lylo if you are scum/town and dead.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #132 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

One thing I hadn't considered, thinking about it. LF has some kind of power other than being a voteless townie. I guess it's possible, but don't think it too likely. I think he should be made dead by tomorrow at the latest because even if he's not scum he's going to screw the town over.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not taking my vote off just because the person I found scummy got replaced.

I had also assumed there were 3 scum...I guess there might not be, but really I can't see there being a number other than 3.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Goborage, hurry up and comment on whether or not you claimed Cleveland.
Goborage, I would advise you not to answer that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #155 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

thinktank wrote:Staying away from speculation such as that is generally a good thing because

A) Its just speculation. Whats the point? There is no evidence backing up anything. Lets all follow Occam's Razor and not make any more assumptions than we have to.

B) Because its only speculation. At best it does nothing to help town because there's nothing really in it that town can use to find scum. At worst it helps scum cause randomness in town, reduces scum hunting and also brings us closer to a deadline and a mis lynch.
I would say personal speculation is ok, but not out loud. This can give hints as to what your own role is, and can also lead the subject into unintenially revealing information about their role.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #156 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

babygirl86 wrote:xtoxm- you are pushing waaaay too hard for this lynch to happen, and its obvious it't not going to happen- at least not day 1. What are your thoughts on dalt, who quite a few others believe to be scum? I looked back in posts, and imo it does look like an unofficial claim, however do we really know what a claim of cleveland could mean? my vote stands
What is wrong with pushing hard for the lynchof someone when you believe them to be the correct lynch?

Why is it not going to happen? You have reason to believe Llama is pro-town? (Rhetorical) Perhaps it's not going to happen for the reason(s) I have pushed, but Llama is still just as a feasable target for today's lynch as anyway, he should not be ruled out.

My thoughts on Dalt? I didn't like the way he just bandwagoned me, that's why I voted him.

No, we do not know what a claim of Cleveland could mean, nor do I consider it relevent.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #157 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Unless you think his claim is false and he is scum, I don't see why you would push for his lynch.
Why the "and"? Is it not possible that he could be truthful about the lack of a vote, yet be a scum role? I consider it a very real possibility.
Why are you pushing for this so hard?
Already answered that.
Sorry I'm not intentionally lurking, just really busy at the moment. I need to re-read before I post anything substantial.
Really? I hadn't noticed that you were lurking. What makes you believe you are lurking?

Because you know you are not contributing anything to help town, maybe? I find that scummy.
Xtoxm - Either he knows too much about the setup (very concerning) or mis-understands the term LYLO. FoS:Xtoxm
I do not understand what you are saying here, but I find just giving me a FOS after the wagon that came on me quite weak indeed. Looks like you just want to give an excuse for voting me later if a wagon comes back on me, at some point.

I'm not liking Crub at all.
Kmd4390 - I get a townie read from him.
Why?
Goborage - Why aren't you posting content? When he said "being Cleveland was coincidence" he was obviously referring to the fact that when he was quoting Cleveland was just coincidental and didn't point to him being Cleveland.
I wouldn't say that he's not. And who are you to call out people for not contributing?
LF - I'd prefer not to lynch LF because I being scum without a vote, seems like bastard moddery to me. Pretty much confirmed town for me.
As pointed out, I do not agree with this at all.

Yeh so i'm not liking Crub's short analysis at all. Apart from that, it looks like he's now caught up on the thread and also has little/nothing to say. I find him very suspicious. I may change my vote to Crub soon.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #159 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Sorry, missed it.

Well, other than my points mentioned earlier, yes I like his last post a lot, and i've not seen anything from him to suggest that he is not town, he's looking quite townie to me atm.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #161 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes, that post. :)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I think he's doing ok. The amount of content he's providing is not disimilar to other games i've played with him as town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #217 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Why are you advising other players on stuff? If you turn up scum, I'm not going to be surprised if Garborage turns up scum as well based on your current actions.

Your scum points are starting to add up and soon you'll be able to redeem them for my vote.
Because, although I don't think IG is aksing it in a rolefishy kinda way, answering it could lead to accidently saying something about his role.
You seem to believe the claim which is why I don't see the case.
Yes, I do believe the claim. Maybe you've got a point. Perhaps he's some kind of rolecop vig, trying to throw scum off. So i'll lay off him for the moment.

But he did seem very sincere in when he said he didn't have a vote, so I think it highly likely he's telling the truth about that.
xtoxm - do you really think llama is scum and why? Or do you just think the town is better off without him no matter his allignment?
I've found him a bit scummy, but yes the latter is the reason why i've been pushing his lynch.
xtoxm: can you elaborate why you find the claim scummy? Was it timing or something else?
As I said earlier - I find the claim scummy, as if I was a voteless townie I would not claim right off to the scum that I have a horribly anti-town role, and that they should steer their kills away from me at night. The aim of the voteless townie should be to get NKed before he has to sacrifice himself.
xtoxm: Why do you think gobo is town?
Well, i've just got a general town feel from his posts.
Also, xtoxm, you don't seem to be looking at anyone else as scum. What are your suspicions?
Um, sorry? Yes I have. I have stated suspicion for Dalt (Now yourself) and Crub.
I am suspicious of xtoxm for not looking at any players besides llama as scum.
This is a direct mistruth about me, and makes me very happy with my current vote on you, not on Llama.

Need to go now, but will look at pages 8 and 9 when I get back, later this evening.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #227 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I quite like Reborn's entry, remains consistent with my town read on Gobo.
Yet of all the scummiest of the scummy here, it still seems that xtoxm takes the cake. Xtoxm's bandwagoning of Llama looks borderline FRANTIC!
Are you on Crack? I was the one leading the attack on Llama, I did not bandwagon.
And his defense of goborage as town was admitedly based solely on a post goborage made saying that xtoxm brought up some pretty good points. And that somehow made goborage town?
Do you not believe in towntells? I do. And I like to think they work in much the same way as scumtells. As in, one small thing can be a major tell on your alignment.
Just because he agreed with him?
No. And i've already said that. But it does help.

And your next point about me. Do you not understand what a voteless townie is? It moves lylo forward by an entire cycle, so there is absolutley no loss in lynching him. I fail to see how it can be construed as scummy to push/support this.
xtoxm for his stance on my role
Llama, this is you saying that
my stance on your role
is scummy? What the hell? How can a stance on a role be scummy? It can't be...It's how someone acts...
Goborage WASN'T character-claiming!! I know what you're trying to do, what you're trying to make me say, so stop fishing right now!!
This is why I asked Gobo not to answer that, you have just catorgorically said he wasn't roleclaiming, thus meaning you are not Cleveland.
I will agree with you when it comes to the fact that xtoxm's persistance in a LF lynch is very suspicious. His continuous posts in which the only reason he gives for lynching LF is his PR still is suspicious to me, for as stated in the post above, pushing for a lynch without any viable reason other than speculation based off this PR detracts from true scum hunting.
Why is holding to it suspicious?? I have explained why I pushed it in the first place, and it is unflawed. It would be scummy to suggest it and then back down when people started attacking me for it rather than holding to it, IMO.
As I have stated above, I found xtoxm to be suspicious because of the intense pushing for an LF lynch solely based off the fact that LF has a PR.
Why is pushing the lynch ypu believe in scummy?
Close. You're very close, and here's where it gets a bit strange. She stays off of the xtoxm wagon.
She was on 2/3 wagon's, and not mine? And you're saying that's scummy? I was on 2 of the three wagon's, I am also scummy by the same logic, because I don't think that the third wagon is scummy?
Ok, so you are trying to stop the bandwagon here on the player who seems to be the scummiest.
I don't like this comment from KMD at all. He states out of no-where that I have been the scummiest player in the game.
So you disagree with xtoxm but you defend him in the same post.
I have done that many times. It's how someone acts you have to analyse. That is not a scumtell. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you have to think they're scum.
Conclusion: BG was on two of the three bandwagons that I noticed. Other connections to xtoxm can be seen. Possible scum pair?
What crap scum logic reasoning. I am to assume that when you are town, you never trust anyone, or follow someone you believe to be town?

I think GW is probably town in the way he attacks me over this, but i'm thinking KMD might be scum.
I don't agree with your buddying thing either... just because two people interact a lot it doesn't mean they are scum partners. If that were true I'd be voting for one of you two right now.
QFT.
ok I dont think xtoxm is scum! how many times do I have to say it? I have seen many games where town people do stupid things- I think that's what he is doing.
A valid point, however i'm not doing anything stupid, could you please explain in detail why you think I am being stupid?

This case that i'm scum with BG is completely stupid.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #228 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Note - Sorry about repeated use of the same word at the end there. It was unitentional.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #229 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

a) BG is scum and therefore knows who is pro-town and who is not. Because of this information, she is trying to connect herself to someone/several people she felt others would believe to be pro-town early on in the game in hopes of making herself look pro-town.
You say she is trying to make connections. What connections? I see no connections from BG to me. Saying you find someone to look town is not a scumtell.
c) BG is town and simply agrees with some points made by xtoxm, and then disagrees with other arguments brought up. If this is so, then it could be likely that my possible scenario A is in play, though vice versa with xtoxm as scum and trying to link himself with a pro-town player in hopes of looking more town.
Ignore the alignment statements in this quote, and I don't see how anyone case this is not the case be she town/scum, me town/scum.
At the moment, I must admit that I am still rather ignorant as to the possible connections between BG, xtoxm, and gobo/reborn, and this is the reason that gobo/reborn was not added into the situations. I will be doing a reread in just a moment, and will then give my opinions of the thoughts/observations posted by others on this topic. As I said before, the scenarios listed above are mere speculation, but from what I have seen of preceding posts, the evidence against BG is logical and substantial.

Because of this, I will vote: BG
What? You say you don't see any connections, but then vote for BG over the crap logic case? Please, if you are town, think about where you place your vote...
If any players disagree with my logic and/or observations, please let me know, for I tried to be as thorough in my reread as possible, but there is still a possibility that I missed something. I will repeat the fact that the scenarios listed above are mostly speculation, and as such may be flawed. As I said earlier in this paragraph, if you do indeed believe that the possibilities are flawed, let me know.
Hi. But I guess you didn't really want me to respond to this anyway.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #230 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I am not liking how KMD has acted around this new BG-Me "case" at all.

Unvote vote KMD

GW and Kloud do look town to me, and I think they are just looking the wrong way.

Current thoughts:

Town:
Gobo/Reborn
Kloud
GW
BG
IG
TT

Scum:
EK
KMD
Crub

Unsure:
RF
LF
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #231 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I understand my defending of BG here may add to this "case" against us, but fact is I think she's town, and I don't like the way this attack is. If I was scum I could easily lay low through this.

Why would I go out of my way to defend her if I was scum with her?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #239 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ugghh.

BG, I was trying hard to avoid having to claim.

As she's claimed, I may aswell confirm that i'm her lover.

We die tonight. :(
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #240 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I was even preparing a fakeclaim to try and stop the scum making a NK on me..Lol..
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #241 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:05 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And LF, from the way she's acted concerning me, I think she's probably town, who think's i'm a confirmed inno to her.

I ask Farside and we're not, but i'm pretty certain we are both town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #243 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Why do you direct that question at the both of us?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #249 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

There was no point in not claiming once BG had.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #252 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

LF - I do not know.

And I disagree fully with both or your candidates.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #257 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

How would it be a good claim for scum to make? It's possibly one of the worst scum claims I can think of...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #258 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Posting this in all my games.

I will be away for a few days from monday.

Just to to let you all know.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #260 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, if one's dies and isn't a lover, we know the other is scum, that's why it's a crap fakeclaim.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #262 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No, you implied that if one died as loverscum the other would be lynched.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #270 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'd be very happy killing you today, though.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #272 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Bite me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #356 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hi. I'm back. Make a post tonight :)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #361 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

@xtoxm Who would you be very happy killing today?
At the point you asked this:

Crub
EK
KMD
LF

And poss RF.

But from what i've glanced at this changes.

I'll post an updated one once i've read new stuffs.
I don't understand what you are saying here.
Yeh sorry, sometimes things come out wrong if i'm trying to multitask thinking with typing quickly :oops:

What I meant wa sthat the suggested scenario, ie scenario C, is the argument that holds true, irrespective of our alignments.

Like so..!
c) BG
is town and
simply agrees with some points made by xtoxm, and then disagrees with other arguments brought up.
My shall stay where it is for now, for even though the lover claim makes sense in regards to the connection, this point:
I suggest you change that before I start finding it scummy.
makes me still feel that my argument above holds some weight. The fact that BG decided to claim lover with you when only three votes (I think it was three votes) were on her only assists in supporting my reasoning for finding her suspicious on the premiss of her actions being erratic/frantic at times. This factor still makes me feel that BG is hiding something, other than the now-revealed lover situation she had been concealing. It is possible for you to both be town, but it is also possible for one of you to be scum and the other town, as well as both scum, so I am at a loss right now. I feel that my earlier suspicions of you have waned to a certain degree, but I feel your lover partner to still be suspicious.
From the way she has acted, I think she is town. If she is scum, I don't think it will matter much, because I can't see us both making it to the end regardless....

I was annoyed when she claimed so early, escpecially when it was just after my posting a defense rather than after an attack or something, but there's nothing I can do about that. But her reasoning is real - I was in said game when she was cop. She just claimed it out of nowhere day 1. I was scum, there were no doctors. Cop dead N1 nice and easy...
But whatever happens, we aren't lynching claimed lovers on Day 1. More likely we'll find out on Day 2 whether they're telling the truth one way or they other.
Wrong. Scum might not kill us tonight (assuming we are both town) - We are lovers. It's not all that powerful a role. They might try to kill a cop or doc or some such role. The only thing they gain from us is a double kill. We also might be kept alive if they think we are a legitimate lynch target.

STD - I didn't like his silly FOSing of 10 players, but overall I quite liked his entry.
After much deliberation, I have determined that your role screws us over pretty much equally whether we lynch you now or whether you prevent us from being able to sucessfully lynch the scum later on in the game (Thanks, mod). Why Xtoxm would be advocating your lynch over scumhunting is beyond me. However, I am not opposed to thinking about pulling the trigger if we're caught with our pants down and nowhere close to a lynch, and neither should you.
I'm glad another person see's my side of it :)
I am seriously pretending everything you say is in the voice of Hitsugaia. However, it's been a long time since I've seen Bleach, so I have no idea if that's his name or not, or even how to spell it. It's also hard, because I watched in Japanese, and your posts are in English.
That is WAY cool! :P

That is his name, english spelling of it is a little different.

You deserve to be immune from my vote for today or something just for that comment :P
Xtoxm is suspicious for suggesting to lynch LlamaFluff on page 3ish or whatever as opposed to later, though. While I find his ideas to be correct, his timing is suspect.
*Sigh*

Again. :(

The point is, that his presence moves the day we reach lylo forward by an entire day. So there is absolutley nothing lost in lynching him, and a very high potential gain (scum day one), and I found his claiming the role suspicious, because a voteless shouldn't want to get his role out there, however a scum with that role, or even that fakeclaim, WOULD want to.
I can definately see this action as eager to be helpful without being helpful. Both IG and RF are players that I have not seen go out of their way to hunt scum, or even for that matter, post much in the way of new content.
No, I disagree. I think that IG has been consistent is posting his suspicions and he's looking very town to me atm. I can probably agree with you on RF.
Anyone I did mention I've got my eye on at least (thinktank, kmd) to flat out suspicion (RF, IG, reborn, and BG/Xtoxm pre-claim).
What is the point of keeping your eye here post-claim?
I'm going to Unvote, Vote Reborn for now. I have my reservations about RF and IG, and I'm still not too keen on the lovers claim (as in, I believe it, but I don't think they're in the clear).
I don't like this at all. Gobo looked very townie to me, and Reborn is also looking good. Although on the whole he looks good, there's a couple things about STD i'm not liking.
My answers are in bold. There doesn't seem to be a case here, just an attack on my suspicions of LF followed by a vote on me. I'm looking at you as scum partners now FoS StD
UGGH. Please don't do this. I can't follow it at all when people respond by writing inside the quote they've quoted.
And yeah, you're right, I'm not a very good scumhunter.
I can't help but find it scummy when people try to use this as an excuse. This has come up in another game of mine. Why must people say this...
But I'd like to point out that not only am I fallible, but I also did most of my read from 2:00 am to 5:00 am in the morning, and may not have been fully awake.
Lol, I do this all the time. I think i'm in love with you. :mrgreen:
Doesn't mean you should policy lynch players who give scum tells.
This whole scum-tell argument you have is a bit confusing. Is a scumtell not, by defintion, something someone does that makes you think they are scum? In the game you are playing. Not just anywhere on the site, done anywhere. Scumtells aren't constant.
I'm sure a scum would speculate who they're going to kill early in-game IN THE GAME THREAD.
Lol, nice response :P
Right. my stuff is in bold again.
Screw that idea.
By the way, you still haven't really answered about why you were doing so much power role speculation, IG. How does that help anybody?
He never said he was power role fishing. Why are you putting wrods in his mouth?

Although it can be seen that way, I do not feel that it was intentional.
I'm pretty sure farsidemod is being ruthless about prodding and replacing players. I don't think lurking is an issue in this game. If you disagree, who do you think is guilty of it?
I can vouch for this.

But about your second point - You cannot deny that some are being less active than others - Both in post frequency and content.
As for the o_O, I don't think that you should be ignoring things and hoping they'd blow over.
I think it's ok, i've done it before. Sometimes if there's something you can't think of a good response too, or without one that's liekly to make you look scummy, it can be easier to hope it just goes away.
What is the advantage of breadcrumbing in a theme game, where scum often have safeclaims anyway? Sorry, this is just a strategic question from a newbie.
Main reason I think is because it can prove you later when you claim, it shows atleast that you've had that claim from the start.

Although it's also fun to try and find a good way of breadcrumbing without giving your role away straight off! :D
this game hasnt been getting enough of my attention, I will should have a larger post up later today
I think you've been a lot more active than most.
On to bigger things - the lovers should find out if its a delayed suicide or not. I have seen instant suicide games and ones where its delayed by either a day or night (ie BG killed N1 xtoxm suicides end of D2). Either way both lovers should be kept off the chopping blocks today.
One step ahead! :P

I have knowledge. At all: Should I share it now? I think it might be better to keep it to myself, so as to prevent scum finding out.

[Skipped a bit for not having much to say about it]

We don't need an extension, lightweights... :P

IG - I hear you about TT. His is laying low a bit, but really i'm finding him looking pretty town atm. There's really not anything he's said that i've disliked. I've also played with him once before (well, sort of), and he was much of a talker, and he was town. So I don't see lurking as a scumtell for him.

Ok, so the new list I promised.

Who i'm happy lynching today:

LF (I doubt you're ever going to lose this spot.. ;))
EK
KMD

Possibles:

RF
STD

So yeh, i'm thinking the other's are town at this time. Although I think Reborn has dropped a bit. But still, I liked Gobo a lot.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #364 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Apart from the fact that's it's completely irrelevent as the maximum extension has already been granted, why not?

I disagree.

I do not think deadline extensions are always pro-town, and I don't often support them. Everyone is here right now, and I feel we could have gotten a decent lynch tongether by the 24th.

Therefore, were it still open, I would be against the dealdine extension.

If it had got close, like day before or something, and it wasn't happening, then i'd have requested. Or if a new replacement wanted extra time to catch up or something.

Anyway, I think it's time to push for the lynch I want, so...

Unvote Vote EK
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #365 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Wow. RF got that post up AND Farside mannaged to edit it all while I was typing that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #369 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Is it not implied?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #371 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

What I think he's on about is you are arguing over a fairly trivial matter.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #372 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Why can't it be legitimate suspicion?
He didn't say it wasn't.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #374 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Is the strikethrough an indication that you feel BG is not town? I don't understand.
NO!!! :evil:

It's supposed to indicate that the scenario makes sense if you take out the alignment indication, it works for whatever her alignment is, and whatever mine is. That's what i'm saying.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #382 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I am not happy with any of the current vote leaders.

BG - Wtf?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #406 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You aren't in the latest vote count, but could you place your vote before you go please?

STD - Will find where I gave reaosns for wanting EK lynched.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #408 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ugh...Why do people want him lynched??
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #421 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Promised STD this a few days ago, so i've gone to the effort to find it quickly -

viewtopic.php?p=1211309#1211309

Had some more reasons when I voted Dalt in the first place I think, but the didn't relate to EK.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #428 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh, maybe I did.

Well, i'm just really getting the feel that she's scum.

Not liking the IG wagon, but looks like it ain't gonna change.

You may as well claim IG.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #430 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I didn't say a gut feeling. From what she's said, I feel that she is scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #434 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No, he should claim ASAP. He is the chosen one. Although not my chosen one...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #435 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

On a side note, I think it is about 72 hours to deadline.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #442 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Llama - If you are town, could you please stop using your "vote". It's just confusing. Could you instead use an FOS in place of your vote or something?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #454 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I've no reason to disbelieve him. I've been against this wagon from the start.

What's a BG do?

EK wagon for the win.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #456 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think we can get an EK wagon off in time.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #458 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Or if we're desperate, there's our voteless resident.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #461 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Reborn, what you think of my EK (potential) wagon?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #464 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Guys, we got like 2 days, we need a new wagon quick. Don't just unvote...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #466 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I don't know. (As in, I am not sure what a BG does)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #468 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ah, thnx. I think option 2 is the most likely one.

And I think we can completely rule out 1 and 3.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #472 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

STD talks quite convincingly, dontcha know.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #474 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

EK and KMD.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #484 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I think that you attacking me and BG is silly.

And why is KMD not there?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #499 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

My EK wagon has no wheels.

Unvote Vote Reborn

In the interest of just getting a lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #501 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

See ya.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #503 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, tbh, I don't think we'll die tonight, even if we're both town.

I think the scum have better things to hunt this early in the game. Like investigative roles. So I imagine i'll be around tomorrow.

Tbh, I don't think we should be considered until lylo.

But I can see a townie legitimately thinking there's a scum in us.
I'd say that it's not a far cry from the truth.
On this particularly, well, I know i'm town obv, and from what i've seen of BG, i'm really thinking she's town too.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #505 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I don't find either of us scummy.

And why would you assume there's a vig?

Pretty sure it won't be a D1 lylo.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #507 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I tend to find in the smaller games, vigs are rarer. They are very common in the larger games. Assuming a vig is a very bad idea.

Seeing as we're claimed, we can get away with setup speculation, but we should probably save it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #510 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Who wants an EK wagon?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #513 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Would you rather die yourself?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #515 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Don't blame me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #516 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Unvote Vote EK
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #522 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I've said why I think she's scum.

And it's almost scummy you saying that as a reason for not wanting to vote her. If you're a townie anyone is better than you for a lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #523 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And it's almost scummy you saying that as a reason for not wanting to vote her. If you're a townie anyone is better than you for a lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #524 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ugh. I got that gay CPU quote screen thing. Sorry for double post.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #526 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #533 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Unvote Vote Llama
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #539 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You know what, I kinda believe him.

If you've got a good role, it's worth people thinking you got a crap role to avoid NK.

Unvote
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #540 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

But please, don't try get me lynched.

Any idea's on what to do?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #541 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I can see this ending in no lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #542 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Actually, thinking about it, Llama's claim does sound very fakeclaimy.

And why the hell would you target IG?

Vote Llama

I think he might be scum who was told Peter is absent.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #549 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Random JOAT fits Peter perfectly. Too perfectly, almost...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #553 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Sigh.

As much as I hate to say it, i'm starting to feel that perhaps we are the best lynch today.

But I don't want to leave the game :(

I know we gotta die a somepoint...And if we're lucky BG is scum... :cry:
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #556 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well if we mislynch today tomorrow is lylo, so you can't just go lynching us tomorrow.

Unvote Vote EK
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #558 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Jack-Of-All-Trades.

He has usually 4 powers, 1 kill, 1 protection, 1 RB, 1 inspect. A random JOAT cannot choose which to use.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #560 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Voteless Townie.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #562 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

It is a legitimate concern. He is random, and he can't vote, is his claim. If you lynch us and we're both town, I think the games up, lest we get it right today.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #563 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

And a random JOAT is by no means powerful.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #567 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

It can do...With a random JOAT I think it's to just target who you think is scum. 3 of the options you wanna use on scum. If I had the role I think i'd be trying to get the kill out...Probably not the best way to use a random JOAT lol.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #568 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

BG hasn't posted for 5 days,
Mod, prod/Replace
?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #571 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I know what you mean GW, I often find myself doing that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #576 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I didn't get my confirm in...

But, clearly Farside was online, and so was LF, because LF confirmed, and Farside was impatient to get her game started.

So that's null at best.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #579 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I wouldn't advise trying to confirm someone...I think just go after who you think is scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #582 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Don't read into it.

I won't say who I am, but I will say that i'm not Joe. And i'm in love with Bonnie. So. :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #585 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Reborn, your question doesn't make any sense. Who is it directed at?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #587 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

IG claimed BodyGuard.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #591 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Good post RF - I found myself agreeing with most of what you said.

Which is annoying, because I was starting to change my mind about Kmd and put you as scum. Now I seem to be thinking too many people are town. I guess I could pass off saying BG could be the 3rd scum, but it's a bit of a cheap out...To myself anyway...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #592 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

RestFermata wrote:I have a role idea that I thought was more likely for Cleveland than bodyguard, based on an FG episode I saw, but that's just me. I don't understand the connection between Cleveland and a bodyguard. It might be kind of anti-town for me to share my idea, though, and also pretty baseless and speculative, since it's based on one scene of the show. If you all want to hear it, you'd have to ask.
You can't go arousing our curiosity like that and then not tell us.

Spill the beans.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #594 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Xtoxm wrote:Good post RF - I found myself agreeing with most of what you said.

Which is annoying, because I was starting to change my mind about Kmd and put you as scum. Now I seem to be thinking too many people are town. I guess I could pass off saying BG could be the 3rd scum, but it's a bit of a cheap out...To myself anyway...
Well, apart from the bit where you consider me a scum suspect ;)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #596 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

It wouldn't surprise me if there are no vanilla townies in this game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #600 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Hmm, I don't think it's that significant - It's not really a consistent thing throughout, just a one of episode. There could be any number of things anyone could eb if you look at it that way.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #604 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I also admit, nothing comes to mind - But that still doesn't mean it's not what it is.

I'm lightly looking now for anything that would fit.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #606 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh, ok.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #608 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No, that actually makes a lot of sense to me.

He's subtley asking if Gobo was claiming Cleveland, because he himself is Cleveland.

Obviously, if Gobo HAD said "Yah, i'm Cleveland" he'd have countered him.

But obvsiously, he didn't want to give his rolw away.

That add's to my confidance in IG being town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #610 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh, same lol.

Found the Ep where he dies, and thought I might be onto something, but he really doesn't die gaurding anyone.

Just wondering - Why does Peter not have a vote? That surprises me a little.

Is it something to do with him being retarded? Are the medically retarded not allowed to vote?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #613 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh, I had checked that out. But ultimately, even if we don't find anything (for me atleast) it's not going to affect my opinion of him.

Anyway, we're pretty close to deadline, alreayd the 27th so we only got bout 24 hours.

I think EK only has like 3 votes or something. VC would be nice.

Unfortunatley STD is gone, but we should be able to get a lynch together. I'd like BG and Kloud to show up and make a contribution before the deadline, they've not changed their votes in a while.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #614 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

@GW - Why did you unvote EK?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #615 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Hmm. Just checked out the alive list, and i'm not very optimistic.

STD is away.

BG seems to be AWOL.

IG and Kloud aren't really here.

LF can't vote.

There only seems to be 6 of us active, which means we'll be unable to make an EK lynch unless someone turns up.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #616 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

*6 of us active than can vote for EK, excluding EK.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #617 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok, so i've worked out that the deadline hit's at midnight tomorrow midnight BST (my time).
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #619 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

British Summer Time.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #621 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

You live in the UK too?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #623 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Cool.

^5 for playing mafia at 5 am :P

I'm in Bristol, but moving shortly to go to uni!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #627 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

reborn537 wrote:Yeah, mafia at 5 am is becoming all too familiar to me. Where are you going to uni? I'm a student at Birmingham - that's where I learned mafia, we must have played over 200 games this year.
I'm nocturnal for practically half the week, lol.

I'm going to sheffield :D
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #628 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Again, sorry that I haven't been posting much these last couple of days but I've been sick.
No problem - You've turned up and made the contributation, you can't help being sick.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #629 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

What the hell. Honestly. Who in the series loves Bonnie other than Joe? Now this is getting a tad bit confusing as hell.
Well. Unless BG fakeclaimed. But I figured it was one of those things Farside threw in to game being broken by claims etc.

We're millerlovers. :D
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #650 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ugh. This game is getting really quite confusing.

And I have no idea who to think scum is now...Pretty certain she's real cos that's not a clever thing to do if you're a scum that's about to die.

I guess we should lynch her anyway.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #652 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

elvis_knits wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
What the hell. Honestly. Who in the series loves Bonnie other than Joe? Now this is getting a tad bit confusing as hell.
Well. Unless BG fakeclaimed. But I figured it was one of those things Farside threw in to game being broken by claims etc.

We're millerlovers. :D
MILLER lovers? Is that a joke? Because I don't remember you saying that before. Also think it's scummy because you never mentioned it.
Yes - It was a joke.

I can't think of any reason why I would be in love with Bonnie, lol.

Either it's there to make me sus of my lover, or she's faking. But even if she's faking. I can't think of anyone that really makes sense. lol.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #661 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Somebody (cough xtoxm) didn't read that I was going to be out all day yesterday.
I did..It was just...5 pages...
Why not shift the bandwagon or just no lynch then? We have a lot of stuff to go on so far for D2, the claim looks believable, so we are going to just kill someone we seem to think is town?
Well...I hate the idea of nolynching, on principle...

You think we could get another bandwagon together?

Who would we lynch?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #663 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

elvis_knits wrote:Normally I would agree with you and not even bother to claim anything if I was vanilla, but I do have a character, which changes things, I think. How would scum know to claim Chris?
Well, we can assume that either scum got safeclaims, or they are safe to claim themself.

Reborn, not really sure what you're on about, but I think you're looking at it wrong.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #664 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No, if we decide against EK, i'd really like to try and get a new wagon going.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #666 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Um, I actually find that a horribly scummy comment, Reborn.

I disagree.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #668 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

A VT claim should not be lynched if they are confirmed town. I know EK isn't, but that's what it sounds like you are saying.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #669 (isolation #128) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No lynch isn't a complete disaster, I guess, while we have even numbers...There's probably going to be something that skews the numbers anyway, and it could end up wasting us a cycle.

I'm not a fan.

I'd like to get a new wagon off, if we don't want EK lynched.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #670 (isolation #129) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Mod: Why are we deadlined? It's not like the game was inactive. Can't we just have as much time as we want?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #671 (isolation #130) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Also - Request deadline extension for my lover to replace in and catch up
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #679 (isolation #131) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No, it's the vanilla claim really.

If she claimed power I was gonna push for the lynch anyway.

But vanilla claim makes her look inno.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #681 (isolation #132) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Because scum has no point in claiming vanilla...They just die...In these circumstances.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #686 (isolation #133) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

We could fly solo for a few days...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #687 (isolation #134) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

elvis_knits wrote:
MOD,
I say end day right before you go away. That way night actions can get sent in while you're away and then game back open then.
Why do you suggest that, when it can only lead to you being lynched?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #692 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Unvote

For now.
I don't like unlimited days as people get board and want a day to end.
I assure you, I am not bored with this game ;)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #694 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No, I thought you'd claimed prematurely because at that point I thought there were only a couple of votes on you. I was wrong.
Oh come one Reborn, she was the new wagon. The new lynch. Claiming as soon as possible is the best play.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #696 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I don't know who to think is scum...My suspects have all started looking townie...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #703 (isolation #138) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

LlamaFluff wrote:
reborn537 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:You also never gave me a definate answer: EK is lynched - Is the flip town or scum?
I can't see the future, and I'm not scum so I can't know the answer. I hope she's scum.
*facepalm*

Lets try incentive.

Someone offers you $50 if you guess EKs alignment correctly, what do you think EKs alignment is?
Lol.

What's the point you're trying to make, Llama?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #705 (isolation #139) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Do you?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #723 (isolation #140) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I really don't think TT is scum.

I do not advocate this wagon.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #730 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

IG is voting EK.

The VC is a little worng.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #731 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

elvis_knits wrote:I believe I have seen kloud browsing this forum multiple times today and not posting (and I don't think he's in another game in coney island).
Hmm.

I think that's as good an option as any.

Vote Kloud
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #732 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Reborn - You're point about only losing a vanilla is not valid. IMO anyway.

It's not about minimizing loss for the town.

It's about lynching who you think is scum.

I don't not think EK is scum (I did before, i've changed my mind).

Yes, we run the risk of outing/lynching power roles.

It has to be done. Scum aren't gonna lie down and take it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #734 (isolation #144) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

What?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #736 (isolation #145) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Um...Yes...Seriously...Why is what I said surprising you...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #739 (isolation #146) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes.

We have to lynch who we think is scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #744 (isolation #147) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

That is a good post.

Unvote

I cannot explain it as I am against it and do not understand it myself.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #751 (isolation #148) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

You would rather lynch reborn, IG and me instead of no lynching? While no lynch isnt the best thing we can accomplish today it sure beats lynching a claimed power role that you believe. I can get behind the lover lynch just because in isolation both of the players appear to be good scum picks.
Pray, explain why I am a good scum pick.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #781 (isolation #149) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

EK, the thing about me modding a lover game is really crap.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #782 (isolation #150) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think GW might be a good wagon.

Vote GW
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #784 (isolation #151) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey Rock.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #787 (isolation #152) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Have you looked at the game i'm modding?

This situation is not comparable.

Polygamist Mafia is tanamount to double heading.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #788 (isolation #153) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh, you the game is ongoing, so you're not supposed to reference it. ;)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #789 (isolation #154) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hmm, you = and. That was a wierd typo to make. :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #791 (isolation #155) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

What makes you think I deserve your vote, exculding the claim, please STD?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #794 (isolation #156) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok, well I will briefly talk about Open 76, a game that I participated in.

It is just not the same situation, it's a vanilla nightless game with only lovers, and town lovers have their lover confirmed as innocent, and I checked, my lover is not confirmed innocent to me here.

So, in Polyigamist, lovers are the only lynch choice, and it's also a nightless vanilla game.

Happy?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #796 (isolation #157) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I have gone over that god knows how many times now that i'm getting tired of it.

On your second point, it's only one small thing rather consistent scummieness, that gives someone away. I've already said this already.

Considering changing my vote for such crap reasoning.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #798 (isolation #158) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

^^ Good post.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #804 (isolation #159) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Unvote Vote STD
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #857 (isolation #160) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

xtoxm, I've noticed that you have changed your vote a couple of times and it seems to have been lurker votes. Are you looking for a lurker lynch or are you trying to get more posts out of lurkers?
Really? Coincidence.

I'm voting to try and get scum lynched.

Why
would
I have nameclaimed??
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #865 (isolation #161) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Lol, go ahead and vote for me mate.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #866 (isolation #162) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

And don't be stupid, ofcourse there are reasons for me to withhold it.

I have confirmed I am a lover with BG.

Scum would want to get their claim out early, town holds it for as long as possible.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #868 (isolation #163) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:16 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I might be convinceable on a Reborn lynch after that display.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #870 (isolation #164) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Unvote Vote Reborn
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #871 (isolation #165) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Did you just learn about these terms or something?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #873 (isolation #166) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I might think one up later, if someone I remotely care about telling asks.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #875 (isolation #167) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh - I found that odd too. Got a few things I want to ask him at night ;)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #878 (isolation #168) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

RestFermata wrote:You guys are the night-talking lover variant?
Yeh, we are! Thought you all knew that.

Got our own little thread and all! :P

If we also had confirmed innocence it would be great.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #883 (isolation #169) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I would have thought looking at Reborn's recent posts is enough.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #884 (isolation #170) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If you hadn't picked up, the post you quoted was sarcasm.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #890 (isolation #171) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #892 (isolation #172) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

• His request for me to nameclaim
  • His threat to vote me should I not namclaim
  • Him voting me when I baited him
  • His use of WIFOM to warrant a vote on me, it is by far usually scum who brings this up
  • His accusation of OMUS when I said I could be convinced on his lynch
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #896 (isolation #173) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

It's spelled Bonnie on the wiki.

I find it hard to believe Farside would give out an incorrect name spelling, but I also fins it hard to believe she wouldn't give fakeclaims to scum.

I guess she just mis-spelt it...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #901 (isolation #174) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I am not misguided.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #902 (isolation #175) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No, it's about him being scummy.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #905 (isolation #176) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Rock clearly doesn't understand then.

His statemant is just as flawed as you.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #907 (isolation #177) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

If you knew anything about me, you'd know i'm town this game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #909 (isolation #178) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Think i'm gonna start ignoring him.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #911 (isolation #179) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Nah, just keep your vote on me, you might be scum anyway so it won't matter.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #912 (isolation #180) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Did you think this statement would do anything?
It was countering the way you spoke as though you knew me well.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #915 (isolation #181) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Townies, take note of who is trying to get the lovers lynched today.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #918 (isolation #182) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

That comment dissapoints me IG. I didn't think you'd say that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #922 (isolation #183) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes, i've changed my mind. And i've become more sure in my partner being town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #924 (isolation #184) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Your list is wrong by the way.

the list is Reborn, STD.

Thinktank has said it ages ago and he is protown and has proper reasoning, so he doesn't count.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #926 (isolation #185) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Did someone just talk to me?

...No, no there was nothing...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #929 (isolation #186) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I want BG back.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #934 (isolation #187) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

And
what
is it you want to talk about, exactly???
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #936 (isolation #188) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Thankyou Elvis...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #939 (isolation #189) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

You're first quote I have gone over countless times, look back.

I might not have presented a case against you as such, but that doesn't mean I don't find you scummy. And it's mostly a case of finding lots of people town looking.

I've explained the EK thing. And apart from anything, i've changed my mind on her.

Also the way he's like "I've decided, lover lynch is bad" then starts voting me and trying to force me to claim out of nowhere. And as with the EK thing, often scum are given away by one small thing, rather than consistent scumminess.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #941 (isolation #190) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

You have stated "we might get scum" and much later that scum would come out and claim voteless before town would.

The phrase we might get scum seems like an after thought. From my point of veiw, it looked like you were attacking LF for being an unhelpful role before you were attacking him for being scum.
I was. Perhaps i'm too used to playing elsewhere, where that kind of a claim would get you lynched, just for claiming it.
The other concern I have is that you directed your focus solely on him. Did you think anyone else was suspicious at the time?
At the start I did yes, but as you can see, I moved onto other people.
Comments like these seem like cop-outs to me. I want to know the meaning behind them. Is your case mostly just something general?
I missed the word "sometimes" from what you quoted off me.

What do you mean when you say case being something general? I don't really understand.
Just for the record, and I don't think you're thinking this, but I have no opinion one way or the other about your name claim.
Ok, good.
Xtoxm, is there anything else about reborn that you think makes him suspicious?
Well there's the claim changing thing, that's never really good (unless it was an intended fakeclaim, which it wasn't), but other than that not much comes to mind.

Also, as a side note - I am pretty certain that all characters in this game will be from Family Guy, no-one from other places. If it was, I really would be very surprised.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #943 (isolation #191) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I think one of the lovers (probably BG's replacement) is scum because of setup reasons and the scummy play (bandwagoning, restating reasoning, early claim).
No. I was starting to possibly think that when she lurked, but no. I am quite confident she is town. And I am town. So we are both town, and this makes us a very bad lynch.

I approve of neither EK nor TT lynch.

Well, maybe TT if it came to it, as a self preservation thing. But it wouldn't be my choice.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #944 (isolation #192) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh, and setup reasons? Do you want me to point you in the direction of games that have had both pro-town lovers?

That's really crap.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #946 (isolation #193) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

On your second point, it's sometimes only one small thing rather consistent scummieness, that gives someone away. I've said this already.

That looks better.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #947 (isolation #194) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh wait, no.

On your second point, it's sometimes only one small thing rather than consistent scummieness, that gives someone away. I've said this already.

Lol.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #949 (isolation #195) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh, beat you to it ;)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #951 (isolation #196) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

All I will say on that is I know I am town, and from BG's actions I am very much sure she is also town, without considering anything to do with setup mechanics.

But if you want to go into that, we've already got, what, 3 town power role claims on the table. On top of that the scum weakened by loverscum...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #952 (isolation #197) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Also, i've just noticed...This is one of the longest games on this page of Coney Island, and we're still on Day One... :P
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #955 (isolation #198) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well tbh I can see Llama's being a safeclaim. But he's not for today, he might be able to prove himself with a kill.

I'm back to thinking maybe Kmd for today's lynch...

Or GW, although i've had a town read from him he's not actually done a great deal.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #957 (isolation #199) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I think he's given us all he can.

And he said "Dang it all".

And really i'm not thinking he's scum.

And with his claim he'll probably be dying at night anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”