babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by babygirl86 »

woa guys its still early in day 1 and xtoxm is already at l-2? I'm not sure bout that- we've barely had time to gather any info at all.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:31 pm

Post by babygirl86 »

Here's my thoughts on the situation. Although I hate the idea of claiming day one, in this case I find it somewhat helpful- at least we know now that there are restrictions and to expect the unexpected so to speak. As for xtoxm's attacking LF, I don't find it scummy but I don't like it. I haven't played in any games with him(I don't think) so I don't really know his playstyle- maybe he can just be overly aggressive. I definately don't like the idea of lynching someone just because their vote doesn't count- if LF has a good idea of who is scum, he still has the capability of trying to influence other players to see someone's scumminess- sort of like the bandwagon on xtoxm now.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:50 am

Post by babygirl86 »

see post 56
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:24 am

Post by babygirl86 »

to a certain extent, I can understand why LF would be attacking txoxm- who wouldnt attack the person thats been attacking them from the start? but there is a certain level as to where the attacks would be acceptable and I do agree that LF's attacks are a bit overboard. I would personally like to hear something from dalt, considering his last post consisted of a vote and no reasoning.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:38 am

Post by babygirl86 »

I don't see anything overly scummy about ghostwriter at all. Dalt, however is still suspicious to me. Although it was only one day, he has indeed posted since he posted his vote here and left. That makes me wonder if he is avoiding explaining his vote.
unvote, vote dalt
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:20 am

Post by babygirl86 »

xtoxm- you are pushing waaaay too hard for this lynch to happen, and its obvious it't not going to happen- at least not day 1. What are your thoughts on dalt, who quite a few others believe to be scum? I looked back in posts, and imo it does look like an unofficial claim, however do we really know what a claim of cleveland could mean? my vote stands
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:09 am

Post by babygirl86 »

yea i know.... sorry- i made that post when i was still half asleep and didn't include every thing i meant to say- dalt def. needs replaced so that we can get farther into the game. goborage's 'claim' has me thinking what kind of role cleveland could be
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:53 am

Post by babygirl86 »

how so?
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:45 am

Post by babygirl86 »

I agree. Although I did attempt to read into it awhile back, the more I thought about it and realized that its stupid to keep talking about it. people make quotes in this game- we're playing family guy mafia- theres a million great quotes! I think that we need to just move on and ignore the so-called 'claims' until further in the game when people start making actual claims. Hopefully the game will start progressing again now that we have replacements. I agree that LF's play could be considered scummy- if he hadn't brought up a so-called claim in the first place, we couldnt' have gotten caught up in a character claim when we chould be trying to find scum here.

unvote, vote LF
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:21 am

Post by babygirl86 »

ok I dont think xtoxm is scum! how many times do I have to say it? I have seen many games where town people do stupid things- I think that's what he is doing. I don't like what he's done- I dont agree with it- but I don't think he's scum. As for LF, I was the first to vote for him- how is that hopping on a bandwagon? and as for dalt why is it wrong to vote for someone who is being bandwagoned when you agree that their behavior is scummy?
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 am

Post by babygirl86 »

alright guys you know what? I don't know what else to sat because I'm just gonna end up repeating myself over and over if I attempt to defend myself and I'm sick of being attacked. I am bonny, one half of a lover pair. I won't tell who my lover is- if he wants to announce it he can but if you lynch either one of us, the other dies as well.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:48 am

Post by babygirl86 »

thats how I play when I have something to claim- I did the same thing when I was a cop in another game- I can't stand being accused of being scum when I'm not, especially when I have very little to defend myself with. As for lovers being one scum and one town, I have actually seen lovers both be town, which I'm guessing is the case here- I believe him to be town and I know also that I am town. And for the record I claimed because the deadline is approaching soon and at the rate people are accusing me, one more vote would lynch me at deadline, killing two town members
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 am

Post by babygirl86 »

I'm here- had an incredibly busy past few days- I'm about to leave for work but I'll try and get a reread done by tomorrow
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by babygirl86 »

sorry it took me so long to get this post but my internet's been going in and out all day. I'm still trying to comprehend what's been happening- I have a hard time completely comprehending long posts, and there've been a lot of those. I do think however that although he's posted a few times, thinktank seems to be really flying under the radar. He has made posts, but doesn't much elaborate on anything he says, and also has not participated much so far this game at all(although I must admit I haven't been much better).
unvote, vote thinktank
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:45 am

Post by babygirl86 »

ok you guys accuse me for being scum when I hop on bandwagons, and then I vote for someone who ISNT on a bandwagon and you don't like that move either? make up your minds people
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by babygirl86 »

just posting to let everyone know i burned my hand very badly at work tonight so io wont be able to post for the next day or two
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by babygirl86 »

nice game everyone! even though I had to be replaced due to the fast pace of this game, I still kept reading it when I had the time. Congrads farside- it really did turn out to be an awesome game.... wish I could have kept playing

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”