GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Vote:RestFermata
, because, as a long time chorus and show choir student, I admire the avatar, which must mean you're trying to lull me into a false sense of security!
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh, I just love random OMGUS votes. They make me happy inside!
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

RestFermata wrote:
Be aware that the numbers may be misleading when it comes to votes.
...Could this possibly mean that just because a certain player's vote doesn't show up on the official vote count doesn't mean the vote is ACTUALLY void when it comes lynching time?

We've already had one of the players tell us of a restriction, that involves us not seeing their vote. This may have something to do with it. And since that person said the restriction caused their vote not to count, it may work both ways. Some won't show and will count, some won't show and won't count, some will show and won't count... That's what I'm seeing, anyway.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:56 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Alright, I was busy for the past 24+ hours, but now that I'm back, I have this to say:

1. About LF's restriction claim and all that hubbub: null tell, for the moment, because right now, we can only do but so much with it. Later, however, when placed with other things LF does in the game, it may provide a great tell.

2. Dalt's voting of Xtoxm: You simply jumped on the vote, after having said nothing about it, not even bothering to give it a QFT or anything of the such. What about Xtoxm got you, personally, to suspect him enough to vote?

3. Kloud, what was it about post 45 that you were quoting for truth?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

No, I was giving an example, like how the very post that he quoted contained such a phrase.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Also, because I forgot to in post 89, and kept thinking that I already had done it,
Unvote
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

No, I would have cared.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh please. You asked about if there had been a QFT added, not an entire posts worth of reasoning. Don't give me that garbage. If he had given some reasoning behind his vote, then it most likely wouldn't have been suspicious in the first place.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

If he had written a reasoning with his vote, and actual reasoning, then no, he would not have seemed suspicious, because at least it would have looked like he was doing more than jumping on a bandwagon. And what bandwagon on him are you seeing? He has ONE VOTE. That hardly seems like a bandwagon, unless the meaning of the word has changed, in which I will admit that I'm wrong. Why am I not voting him? Because that reason alone is not enough for me to warrant a vote. I prefer to use my votes like a doctor uses a scalpel, not swing them around like a sword. If I were going to vote him, it'd be to create pressure, but I'm not going to do that. One reason is that this can be done with words, as I was trying to do with the initial post involving the QFT statement. Another is because he still has not shown up after A) The first vote was placed upon him and B) My question to him was asked.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:33 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Alrighty, I am way overdo.

As far as the Cleveland thing (and I purposely avoided it last time, hoping it'd blow over), I'm in agreement with Elvis. It's a nulltell in my book. As for using the word "coincident", that was referring to the fact that there were two Cleveland quotes made by gobo, the first happening during the confirmations, and that was probably forgotten at the time of the second quote. What he said was "#2 being Cleveland was coincidence". This quite obviously (to me) refers to the fact that the second quote also being one of Cleveland was merely a coincidence. Add to this that it was made at the random voting stage, and you have a nice case of "looking too hard at what isn't there". The only problem I have with him would be that we still have not heard from him. That's it. Honestly, let's drop it now, before it goes too far, and we end up with an actual claim on our hands.

kloud1516 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
LF - I'd prefer not to lynch LF because I being scum without a vote, seems like bastard moddery to me. Pretty much confirmed town for me.
As pointed out, I do not agree with this at all.
QFT. Crub, that quoted selection just invites WIFOM into the discussion at hand, which is not a good thing. You may prefer not to lynch LF today, and I understand that as I do not plan to as well (unless something happens in the near future), but ruling him out as possible scum because of the restriction is a no no imo. PR or not, he is just as likely a candidate for being scum as the rest of us, and I think it is interesting that, on Day 1 with the minimal information we have, that you are willing to openly state that LF has been ruled out as town to you.
Thus, as I said before, it is a nulltell, and the town really needs to treat it as such. Picking either side (he's not mafia because that's too much in this situation can allow the mafia to push this issue further, causing the town to waste time in pointless WIFOM, while the mafia laughs at us.

Um, for now, that's all I got. I did that only on a skim, though, so I'll read it a bit better later.

Oh, and one more thing: Kloud, I do believe that Elvis is hating on how we both just so happen to like badass silver-haired Square characters.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:48 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Okay, here's something I've just seen. LF, your first vote, and I'm going to need you to clarify this as a random vote or not, implies that you voted gobo due to what he said pregame, while confirming. He then makes another quote, that just happens to be from the same character as his first quote, and you immediately rush to label it as him character claiming. I have no doubt that, in a themed game that is based on something you enjoy, speaking a few favored quotes during the random stage will happen. Hell, the mod is remaking a different scene from the show every vote count. Why would you even WANT to make this look like a claim, especially this early in the game? What possible good would it do us for you to lead the town in having a role claim? Because, I assure, that's exactly where this road will eventually lead. For this, I'm going to
FoS: LF
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm not missing anything about a claim being bad. I'm getting suspicious at you for implying that a freaking quote made by a person, a quote that they like, in a themed game that they like, will come off as someone claiming. To say that is like saying that you feel gobo was a bad enough player to come right out and sneak a claim in, not only at the start of the game, but PREgame. Seriously, I'm not getting how you can continue to call him quoting a character from the show that the game we are playing is based on a claim, considering the time at which it was made. It was you who first started pointing at him about a claim, no one else did until after you set it up to look that way, and THAT is why I have a FoS on you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:58 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

LlamaFluff wrote:I know I did. That was intentional for the reason of character claiming being bad. Was I 100% beyond a doubt sure that gobo had just fullclaimed? No of course not. The thing was he was being very careless with his role if he is Cleveland, and could of been trying to instigate a mass character claim. In this setup I view character claim as a bad thing, so I wanted to shut it down before it even started to begin. I dont understand why that is a bad thing to try and do.

How is it not bad that you took a post that was, until then, essentially harmless, and blow it all out of proportion? It. Was. A. Stupid. QUOTE! And from the random vote stage. That was ridiculous. And now I'm starting to think that you're either purposely misunderstanding me, or you're doing this on purpose. My point is not that whether character claims are good or bad for the town, my point is that it is YOU who made this look like more than just a quote. You and you alone.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

LlamaFluff wrote:2) Why is trying to stop a character claim anti-town?
Because it was obvious that he WAS NOT CHARACTER CLAIMING. He made a damn quote from the TV show that this very game is based on, and you call it claiming. If you hadn't said anything, NO ONE would have thought he was claiming, because, as was said before, several people had already made references to the series before you accused him of claim. The more you try to push that you were trying to nip character claiming in the bud, the more I'm going to tell you that YOU put it up as character claiming, and you alone. It's not flying.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:57 am

Post by GhostWriter »

babygirl86 wrote:I agree. Although I did attempt to read into it awhile back, the more I thought about it and realized that its stupid to keep talking about it. people make quotes in this game- we're playing family guy mafia- theres a million great quotes! I think that we need to just move on and ignore the so-called 'claims' until further in the game when people start making actual claims. Hopefully the game will start progressing again now that we have replacements. I agree that LF's play could be considered scummy- if he hadn't brought up a so-called claim in the first place, we couldnt' have gotten caught up in a character claim when we chould be trying to find scum here.

unvote, vote LF
Also, can someone else do a reread of BG and tell me if they notice what I did as well? I'll let you know what I saw if someone else sees it as well.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Kmd4390 wrote:Serious bandwagoning. This was going to be my next post. I was going to catch up (which I just did), look back at BG and probably switch my vote. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the major bandwagons have been xtoxm, dalt, and recently llama and I think BG was on all 3. I will go back and look now but I think that's all true. Expect another post from me very shortly.
Close. You're very close, and here's where it gets a bit strange. She stays off of the xtoxm wagon.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

There you go, you reached my conclusion.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

As would I, preferably BG. As a matter of fact,
Vote: babygirl86
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

It's not that they interact a lot. As a matter of fact, they very rarely directly interact. It's the fact that BG has gone out of her way to "agree" with the points of 2/3 of the big wagons, and then steered clear of one. And your right, maybe that doesn't connect them. But either way, it's suspicious on BG's part, due to how she made the change on her stance with LF, after she had agreed with him before that gobo was making a character claim. That is why I voted BG over xtoxm in this situation.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:43 am

Post by GhostWriter »

babygirl86 wrote:As for LF, I was the first to vote for him- how is that hopping on a bandwagon?
In this case, the bandwagon was a bandwagon of ideas, started by me. Granted, yours may have been the first actual vote, it wouldn't have been had I decided on using a vote, as opposed to the FoS that I placed. What's more, to get on it, you did a complete about face. You seemed to have known the whole time that gobo had been talking about the quote, yet you had backed what LF was saying, up until the point that I fought against it. Then you jumped ship, and landed on my bandwagon of targeting LF. Yes, I do know that xtoxm is/was also targeting LF, but my reason for doing it and his reason for it are completely different, and I've already made my disapproval of his reason known.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Well dammit all... I did not want to see this when I woke up... I need to do some rereading, and see if I can find a new place to focus.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:38 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

reborn537 wrote:Yeah - don't get me wrong, I agree with you on this because you have simple fact on your side.

Just because I sided with Xtoxm on a couple of things it doesn't mean I'm always going to agree with him.
Who is this directed at, and what is it about, because none of that made sense to me.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm going to ask that you please clarify the following for me, if you don't mind, STD:

Save The Dragons wrote:For 1:
LlamaFluff wrote:
vote goborage
for even thinking about character claiming

Of course given a restriction of mine I doubt that vote will be of much use.
I have a problem with every single person deciding that it's more important to random vote than to at least acknowledge this discussion if not for Goborage's lines than for LlamaFluff's announcement of his posting restriction. Nobody said in their first post anything about either. You don't have to random vote...
Can you rephrase this? I don't understand what you're getting at. I apologize for not being able to, but I can't, and I'd really like to.

Save The Dragons wrote:
GhostWriter

GhostWriter wrote:(and I purposely avoided it last time, hoping it'd blow over)
o_O
GhostWriter wrote:To say that is like saying that you feel gobo was a bad enough player to come right out and sneak a claim in, not only at the start of the game, but PREgame.
As much as I'm not a huge fan of breadcrumbing as it is a metagame tactic, I do not find it to be poor play.
Also not getting what you're implying here.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Also
Unvote
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I ignored Llama because I knew that wasn't a claim. I tried to ignore it, because, at the time that it was beginning, I felt it was obvious, and that no one would follow his(wrong) way of thinking about it. I did not care so much that he had begun to breadcrumb, but that he had done it in a situation that it did not make sense, and then pushing it so hard. This was all stated in the total of my posts (except the "blown over" part. That was not explained before, not clearly, at least...)
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

RestFermata wrote:What is the advantage of breadcrumbing in a theme game, where scum often have safeclaims anyway? Sorry, this is just a strategic question from a newbie.
When were we told anything about safeclaims?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:05 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Alright, sorry for being absent for a bit. I'll be posting later today, but I'll need another reread. I will say this: Kmd, I see what you mean about thinktank not saying much and seeming to fly by without actually saying anything, but what about his earlier points?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Xtoxm wrote:Ugh...Why do people want him lynched??
I don't think I'll be jumping on his wagon as it pulls out of the station. May I ask who it is that you feel would be a better option, outside of thinktank?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

RestFermata wrote:i have injured myself and must type with one hand for a while. thus i will not be posting a lot. this sucks for a piano performance major.
Aye, so it does. I know how you feel (strep throat once kept me from performing at an All-District show, as well as stop me from trying out for All-State). I hope it heals soon!
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Xtoxm wrote:No, he should claim ASAP.
Correct. Regardless of how close it is to the deadline, he's at L-2 (so I've heard, haven't actually counted it myself) and that's the time to claim.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:42 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Considering we can now use him to draw a night kill, I'm against his lynching even more than I was before.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:51 am

Post by GhostWriter »

The Cleveland claim puts me against a reborn lynch as well. Something from how reborn fought against being called Cleveland puts me against it, at least for today.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Xtoxm wrote:What's a BG do?
Was that an "I don't know" question, or a "think about what you are all getting ready to do" question?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Well, I'll use the wiki for this, because I'm used to a specific type of BG, used on another site.

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bodyguard
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

And 4 as well. I'm used to a variation of 3, that also throws in some of 4: 50% chance of dying in their place, 50% chance of killing the attacker. Point is, the BG cannot guard themselves.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I doubt it, because of rule 12, and post #33 (which contains rule 12). Unvote, because it really IS confusing, and we all know that you want reborn dead, and therefore don't need to see your vote to remind us.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Save The Dragons wrote: I would be surprised if KMD, Kloud, or
Ghost Rider
turned up to be scum. I would be less surprised if LlamaFluff, but even so, he's not on my list right now. Thinktank's a bit of an enigma to me, but his play is smart and his actions seem sincere, so I don't think he's scum right now.
First off, let me fix something in that...
Save The Dragons wrote: I would be surprised if KMD, Kloud, or
GhostWriter
turned up to be scum. I would be less surprised if LlamaFluff, but even so, he's not on my list right now. Thinktank's a bit of an enigma to me, but his play is smart and his actions seem sincere, so I don't think he's scum right now.
There we go, that's MUCH better...

Now then, moving on. From that list you posted, I'd have to go for EK.
Vote: Elvis_knits
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:57 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

There isn't one, nor is there one against RF. However, I have stated that I am not in agreement with a reborn lynch, and, as you've already stated, attacking the two lovers today would be bad. Therefore, it was left with EK and RF, and, to be honest, the vote was based on my dislike of dalt's playing and my not seeing much against RF.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

It's a vibe I pick up from his constant fighting against LF's "are you Cleveland" attacks, coupled with the current Cleveland claim. I can't actually explain it well, as even I do not understand it. But I know that I won't vote reborn. Well, i won't today. Tomorrow's another day, as they say, and it can hold anything.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

My answer: If they forget the face of their father, they will aim with their hand, shoot with their hand, and kill with their gun, which is all wrong. You need to aim with your eye, shoot with your mind, and kill with your hear. In short, read Stephan King's Dark Tower series...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Also, can I please just say this one last time: LF, seriously. Let it go. You're still looking at gobo's quotes like there was anything wrong with them. You misinterpreted them, it was no fault of his, no one would have taken it as anything special if it were for you, you're still the only one harboring such feelings, just let it go. And if you say that you have, I'll point at your most recent post before this one and prove myself correct.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:03 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Didn't I say stay away from reborn?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:14 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Turn your vote from where, might I ask? ecause I do not seem to remember you placing it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:14 am

Post by GhostWriter »

EBWOP: That second sentence should start with "Because".
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Kmd4390 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote: Now then, moving on. From that list you posted, I'd have to go for EK.
Why are you narrowing your suspects to some one else's list?
Truth be told, I actually don't have a "scum list", so much as I have a "not scum in my mind list". I usually do those kind of lists as opposed to scum lists. I don't know why, I just do it. So, on his list, the only people who were not on my list were RF and EK. Also, STD himself is not on my list. So those are 3 (now 2) that I can feel fine lynching. And also,
Unvote
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

As I said, though maybe not clearly, for today, I only have a list of people I do not feel will be good choices today. When he mentioned his list, he named 2 of the 3 people I'm comfortable voting for the end of today. That's 2 out of 3, from out of EVERYONE to begin with. That they happened to be on his list already was a coincidence I took advantage of.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Xtoxm wrote:@GW - Why did you unvote EK?
Honestly, it was because I misread the Peter claim as hers, instead of LF's. I just looked back and saw that was wrong.

And also.
Xtoxm wrote:I won't say who I am, but I will say that i'm not Joe. And i'm in love with Bonnie. So. :P
What the hell. Honestly. Who in the series loves Bonnie other than Joe? Now this is getting a tad bit confusing as hell.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:29 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Well now, I apologize for being away, again. Moving on, let me bring up a few points.

Xtoxm, first, why would I make a good bandwagon? (I'm self-centered, and want to hear people talking about me first ^_^)

Next, safe claims. I think that we might not actually have safe claims. Think about it. This has been said earlier: Who in Family Guy would be bad? So it must not be done by "bad" characters, more so as it's done by a certain group of character that are, in this game, and this game alone (not the show) against the rest of the characters. So, in theory, ever role claim, so far, can be correct. But what the roles do may be a lie. If we can find just one of them, it may help shed light on the rest. I just want this in mind, in the event that we can find one, so that others will try to find something too.

There's probably more for me to say, but, for right now, I have to leave for a little bit.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

RestFermata wrote:The villains might not be characters at all, if the flavor text means anything. Sounds like it's the FCC.
The flavor text says that it isn't the FCC.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Based on the wiki, an inventor always gives away their inventions.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

So you do, indeed, give away what you invent?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Looks like it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

And why? Don't forget the "and why?" part. It's fairly crucial.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:38 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

It happens.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 am

Post by GhostWriter »

When you claim "lover" in a themed game, and then say that your character isn't the one that would match your partner's lover nameclaim, it helps a bit to know what the heel your role's name could be.

Also, how would I make a good lynch?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:16 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Alright, kloud, please explain something to me:

Exhibit A:
kloud1516 wrote:>I haven't been able to get any read off of TT thus far, as he hasn't posted all that much. I haven't really gotten many pro-town vibes from him, but at the same time I haven't seen anything besides his low activity level that I feel radiates scum--which isn't much itself.
Exhibit B:
kloud1516 wrote:>IG and GW: I haven't really gotten huge reads on either. GW has not really posted all that much
Now then, given those two exhibits, unless there is some extra thing you've left out of what you think of me, WHY is your list like this:
kloud1516 wrote:
Suspicions List (second group is who I wouldn't want to lynch today):

>BG/Rock
>xtoxm
>GW
>KMD
>Reborn

~~~~~~

>EK
>TT
>IG
>RG
>STD
>LF
>Me

What makes me more suspicious than thinktank? Or thinktank less suspicious than me?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:36 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I think it said most votes in the rules. It's why we keep telling LF not to vote, because it confuses things.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:41 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Fumbling with the claim is one of the most impressive you've seen?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by GhostWriter »

LlamaFluff wrote:I will explain it all near the end of the day, like I said, no point in letting scum know more then they need to this early.

Just wondering: does it really matter if you tell it now or later? If you say it now, what's the difference in saying it at the end of the day?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Speaking of GW, time for something I've seen from this back and forth, coupled with the role names.

Originally, I was convinced that one of them was definitely against the town, with that leaning towards BG/Rock. This flipped to Xtoxm today, as I also saw him as trying to stop himself from dying be either of them being lynched. However, when I think of their names, it makes me think of this: That kind of pairing? In a game with a Joe character? Really? Doesn't that seem like it's intended to screw up the town? I know, this can lead us to thinking in circle, so don't point out to me where this is flawed. I know it's flawed. But you have to pick a kind of side with this particular flaw, and I've decided that I'm going to push their claim to the side of town, even though Bg/Rock still does not look very good to me. Yes, one of them may be mafia, it's a likely situation, but I'm going to spend my time looking elsewhere. If something drops from them, believe me, I'll jump on it. But they are not the right target for now. Not this early in the day, at least.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

One from this list:

EK, STD, Kloud, and one of the lovers, but I'm not focusing on you right now.

Also, I'd like to add that I'm pretty damn sure we do not have 2 maf lovers. I've seen it brought up multiple times, and I definitely do NOT think that's the case.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

EK is mostly because of her predecessor, along with my lack of other targets. That list is everyone that I feel is not in the town view. The only exception are you lovers, who I've already said I'm going to list as town for now. You're on the list because I think it's more likely that at least one of you is mafia, as opposed to both of you being town.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

reborn537 wrote:
reborn537 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Well, tbh it's pretty much the same reasons you just mentioned, along with the fact that i'm struggling to name enough people I find scummy enough to call scum.
It is a problem. The third scum is keeping an extremely low profile or just playing really pro-town.
Or has come up with some super awesome fake claim. Or is kmd. But we shouldn't lynch kmd today because he has a special one shot ability now.
Quit hinting at things we cannot know. It's mean.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:53 am

Post by GhostWriter »

LlamaFluff wrote:I am becoming increasingly sure of a GW/RF/Dragon scum setup. I should have stuff up on GW soon who is the most obvious of the trio
I expect this the next time you post.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:54 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Wow, rock, way to kill yourself!

Sarcasm aside, if you look back at the other claims, the abilities match the character. How does a watcher OR a tracker match Bonnie?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Rockatansky wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Wow, rock, way to kill yourself!

Sarcasm aside, if you look back at the other claims, the abilities match the character. How does a watcher OR a tracker match Bonnie?
Wow, you're exactly right! Herbert and Bonnie are lovers, just like on the show! Joe's not a cop, that's exactly like it is on Family Guy! And remember that episode where Cleveland was a bodyguard? That one's the best!

You sound pretty desperate to cast suspicion on anyone other than yourself.
Oh please, you've already damned yourself, don't get pissy with me.

Now then, outside of the lovers pair, the other stuff is fine. Cleveland damn near always tries to protect the characters in the show, so that's fine. And, besides, you know damn well what I'm talking about. Stewie as an Inventor? Peter and an idiot... I mean a random JOAT, with a voting restriction? Matches up.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Xtoxm wrote:Ok, so every way I look at it, I was wrong, and my lover is scum :oops:

I'd still rather lynch someone else today, though, tbh.

In the very least, wait for LF to say what he's got to say.
I can promise you that this is the only reason I haven't voted rock yet. We all need to still look for more, so that we can have other maf lynches lined up. We've got one in the bag.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Looks like we really did see something earlier kmd. Good job keeping at it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Everyone, STOP VOTING NOW. We need LF's report.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Let's hope you're one of those lovers that waits a day to join their partner...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Me? I got jailed? Okay, just wondering, LF, do you know what kind of jailing it was? Did it keep me safe from being targeted in general, or just from dying?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

So you believe that by putting me, one person, in jail, I, alone, was kept from killing? And that other mafia could not kill without me? Not that I may have been targeted (no idea why, but it's an option) and was protected?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

At this point, I'm going to have to request reasoning behind my being mafia.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Xtoxm wrote:Mafia always have to choose one person who submits the kill. (Either that or it's predetermined which mafia does it by mod)hese Tracker/Watcher/JK roles. They wouldn't be too useful without it.
Ahh... thank you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Okay, seriously. OUTSIDE of the jailkeeping thing, is there any other case against me? Seriously, I need to hear it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

No, I'm pretty sure a night action was done. I assume rock was too busy talking to their maf partners to talk to Xtoxm.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I thought Rock was being kept at L-2?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

No, I have not plans of hammering any time soon. There is still talking going on.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

reborn537 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:I thought Rock was being kept at L-2?
I'd like a hammer from you please GW.
Is everyone ready for this? Sorry Xtoxm, but you're excluded from that.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

It's a null tell. Don't over react. You all are better than that.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I agree, kmd, and I feel that if we were not already kill him, the mod would probably modkill him.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Yeah, I know, I remember. I was, after all, there...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm sorry. I should have done this earlier. God dammit, I'm so sorry everyone.

Vote: Rock
. Just fucking die, dude.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Xtoxm wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:We don't know if it's true though.
Well, it looks very likely that it is.
How does it look likely? He took the two most suspected players and claimed them as partners.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Farside, please come save us...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Third
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

LMAO

Oh... such nostalgia...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Wait, I need to be in that too!
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

kloud1516 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Wait, I need to be in that too!
For every person I see change their avatar to sephiroth, I shall kill you!
Pfft, Riku all the way, dude. Even if he is Kingdom Hearts, and not Final Fantasy...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I can't freaking find it!!!
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I went to Coney Island instead of Queue... silly ghostie...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

kloud1516 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:I went to Coney Island instead of Queue... silly ghostie...
For that you deserve to be a vanilla moogle.
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I'd laugh if there were multiple "mafias" based on other Square games.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Seriously, are you even thinking about this? I am seriously not mafia. Time for a role claim, because this is actually getting a bit annoying. You see, IG should be dead, right? The bodyguard would be targeted for SOMETHING, right? Guess what. He never was. Not last night, nor the night before that (because, yes, I could make my actions when I was "roleblocked", because I sent in my action and got a response of nothing happening), which is odd. Wondering who I could possibly be? Come on now, you all should see this coming by now. I can not only watch people, but I enjoy it? Yes, that's right, I am the neighborhood peeping tom,
Quagmire, a Watcher
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Because he screwed up his own claim. Why would I have needed to counter it when he damned himself?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Righto, this is going to not end well. Just wondering, does anyone have anything on me, other than that "roleblock" from PETER? Now, what I'd like to know was who IG protected the past two nights, and what any of you think about him not ever being targeted.

Also, Yes, I'm saying that I got a result as if I simply had not been blocked from using my ability.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

You know, that's absolutely correct, and I feel stupid now, for having done it, but I was under the impression that they wanted to kill him to stop him from protecting anyone they really wanted dead.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I was going up there anyway. That can be denied as much as you like, but it was going to happen. Today, a lynch of either me or STD was going to happen, and LF's roleblock claim of me puts me out in front. However, I have already stated that I think STD is mafia, and had STD been lynched, and flipped as maf, I'd have been killed the very next day. But that is fine. As you say, I do need to be killed for information, and I doubt I have a good survival rate at night anymore, but do not not look at STD after my death.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:40 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

GhostWriter wrote:As you say, I do need to be killed for information, and I doubt I have a good survival rate at night anymore, but do not not look at STD after my death.
Are you admitting to being mafia here? Why aren't we supposed to look at STD after your death?[/quote]

You miss read that. Those two "not's" are not a typo. I'm telling you that when I flip town, do not make the mistake of assuming that STD is not mafia. I understand that being seen as a mistake though.

Also,
Vote: reborn, Vote: LF

Hope that works.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:27 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Hey, just got in and I've been pm'd by the mod. I was indeed roleblocked you all. Not sure what's up with the voting thing, but I DID get roleblocked. In fact, the reason I saw nothing that particular night was because I was blocked. I need that to be known by you all before I die.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:30 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Hmm... you know what a good test would be? Seeing if I can unvote one of you and hammer myself. I won't, because some other people still need to talk, but it is a nice idea...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:20 am

Post by GhostWriter »

You know, it's really weird watching people talk about you like you're mafia when you're not. I got the pm from the mod, because originally, I was never specifically told that I was roleblocked. My whole point in doing that was to stop them from looking at you when I flipped town, because you told the truth. That's also why I brought up self-hammering with that "extra" vote.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:31 am

Post by GhostWriter »

How the hell would I know? I've been trying to freaking figure that out. Nothing about that makes any kind of sense, unless we're all misinterpreting the BodyGuard role, and it turns to be that one like a doc.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:44 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm not saying that he ISN'T the BodyGuard. My point is that there are about 4 different KINDS of BodyGuards.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I know that, I've already agreed to die for that. What I'm arguing against is to look at things now solely as if I am mafia. I need you all to stay within the mindframe of me possibly being town. For fucks sake, before this whole roleblock thing, I was trusted by most of you. There is a reason for that. I need you all to not "look for my scumpartner", but to find something else to base your searching on.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:32 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Unvote: LF
, in prep for my self-hammer. I'd like to confirm LF by doing that. Would anyone care to unvote, so no one gets trigger happy before we are in agreement the the day is ending?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #106) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:37 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Then I'll do it myself, if I can.
Vote: GhostWriter
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh man, I suck at watching...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:49 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Save The Dragons wrote:1) I wanted to target GW N1 because of a potential doctor breadcrumb.
Considering I am of the strong belief that I do not breadcrumb as town, what breadcrumb?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”