DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:29 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

My PM states plainly that a particular player is scum. I don't know if it's true and I don't know if others got the same message. Still I am compelled to:

vote: Minineko
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:05 am

Killah Nine is next. There's no way around it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:11 am

Killah Nine HAS to be scum. There's no way he's town.

unvote, vote: Killah Nine

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:32 am

hasdgfas wrote:Guys, if you see this, I got the note about Minineko also. I'm going to look through the thread about roles and see what role that could be. Not voting right now.
You could vote for Killah Nine, he didn't get the note.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:27 am

What no night kill???

Today I suggest a mercy killing rather than a lynch.

vote: The Fonz

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:08 am

Minineko is the extreme miller. Minineko is town 100%.

hasdagas is weird in this game. I think he has a post restriction for being obnoxious. "Mr. Obnoxious" would be a role to give scum, in this game.

unvote, vote: hasdagas

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:25 pm

OK, can we kill The Fonz at last?

Also, we all knew that Minineko would turn up scum. Shame on all the players that were on his wagon. SHAME ON YOU.

The scum is here:
ssf, farside, strife, Xyzzy, M4

Also, The Fonz, for unrelated reasons. There's no way a role like that isn't a scum role. Look at this this way, it's a utility lynch, but one with a greater than average chance of hitting a scumbag.

KILL KILL KILL

I will join any wagon on The Fonz, ssf, farside, strife, Xyzzy, M4 - also, anyone voicing opposition to lynching The Fonz is scum, consider yourself forewarned.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #255 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:31 am

Well guys I will get modkilled after 20 posts. I'm the "fly on the wall" and every cycle I can ask the mod for a player's role, with only 50% accuracy on account of being handicapped by my compound eyes. I have only 20 posts because I'll get swatted, so the story goes. I didn't bother asking the mod until today, I didn't understand the role. I thought I'd get alignments with 50% accuracy, which would be a pointless exercize. But in fact it is roles, with 50% accuracy. I'm almost disappointed, because alignments with 50% accuracy would make it THE worst role ever.

The Fonz is indeed a boy band but I do think his role is way to convenient for scum. We have to lynch him. It's a necessary utility lynch that's best done early in the game. We can't afford to get stuck with him in end game.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #272 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:10 am

This is post 8/20

I NEED to point out that Coron is faking a post restriction.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #277 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:34 pm

Post 9/20

Good grief are you guys dense or what? Most of Coron's posts say "I do not recall" but sometimes not. What gives? I thought it would be too obvious for me to bother explaining.

Don't be lazy like me. Look it up. And don't make me waste another post.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #300 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:43 am

I can't defend myself since there is no case against me whatsoever, besides that I don't seem to care about the game, which is something nearly every player is guilty of.

Futhermore, my posts have been short because there's hardly any material to comment on. There are few players actually playing, and then we've got people like myself that are severely post restricted and bound to be modkilled if the game lasts long enough.

I suspect that Coron wants to put me on the defensive to force me to post more, so that I get modkilled, I mean, I'm an easy FREE kill for the scum. Just read his posts. You can see that he's trying to push my buttons to make me talk. He knows I'm town, so he believes my claim, and there's nothing he'd want more than to see me modkilled. He could pick on the lack of care and interest of other players; but I'm the only one that's going to get modkilled for defending myself, so I'm the perfect choice.

And then we have deadweight players like The Fonz that can't even play the game on account of a totally ridiculous posting restriction.

I'm pretty sure that Coron is scum. And quite possibly The Fonz. I can't imagine his role being a townie role. But the rest of you can make your own minds.

unvote, vote: Coron

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #309 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:45 am

This is my post 11/20.

M4yhem, I'm sure you're town. I beg you, please unvote, it is a mistake. We totally should lynch Coron. Of course he's trying to provoke me to post more, and I've only got 9 more precious posts left and it's only Day 2. Either way the scumbag wins, because at every provocation that I have to answer, I am one post closer to being modkilled. And it doest cost HIM anything. I'm a freebie daykill.

Let's not be lazy. Please. We must get our act together and lynch Coron.

Please.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #312 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:21 am

12/20

Since I'm going to be lynched, I might as well use up my posts until I get modkilled.

Coron, you win.

You will kill me by forcing me to answer your attacks since this lousy town is too lazy to stand up for injustice.
Coron wrote:Dear god. I point out that she's not using her posts wisely and what does she do? Keeps going, not actually answering my concerns about why she wasted her posts,
As far as I'm concerned I did not waste my posts. I did not. Get lost, scumbag.
Coron wrote:failing to follow the guidelines I set forth
I am not bound to follow your guidelines, I'm not your caddy, I'm not your employee, I'm not your slave. Get lost, scumbag.
Coron wrote:which I hoped would make her posts more informative
No; all you have done, is continue to do, is force me to post more to hasten my death.
Coron wrote:which I hoped would make her posts more informative, not making any attempt to actually be useful to town
Yeah, why I am held to a higher standards than all the other losers that aren't going to be modkilled and aren't severelly post restricted?
Coron wrote:and just pleading for her own life. This is pathetic.
Pathetic as you might find it, there isn't much more I can do than plead. There is ZERO case against me. I waste my posts? Who the heck is working overtime to force me to waste more posts than necessary?

It's all good to you isn't it, whether I get lynched today, or whether I'm modkilled today, it's one less townie to you. And should this retarded town awaken and somehow I should escape death today, I will lose my voice, I will lose my votes.

It's totally win-win 100% for you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #313 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:26 am

13/20

POLL:
Here's what I'm going to do.

I'm going to post until I kill myself.
I'll be modkilled.
Then we won't go to night.

QUESTION:

After you see that I am town, will you lynch Coron?

I want EVERYONE to weigh in. If the majority wants to to post until I get modkilled, I will. Today.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #320 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:42 am

M4yhem wrote:Also, if it's possible for some of the people voting DGB to vote for hasdafas or for farside or xyzzy to switch to DGB, that'd be great. Otherwise, I will die, and you'll be indirectly responsible.
Don't worry. I'll be modkilled before anything happens to you.

13/20

Coron, explain who my ability is going to help me only if I am scum since I have decided to post until I am modkilled. Yep. That's really helping me and my scum team.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #321 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:43 am

Coron wrote: Point is 50% chance DGB is scum is actually pretty high.
Do you still believe that, scumbag? 14/20

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:44 am

By the way, I'd like to express my complete and utter disgust at the apathy of this town by having myself modkilled ASAP.

15/20

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #323 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:47 am

I really like how no one but m4yhem is taking Coron to task for holding me to a greater standard than his scumbuddy, say, The Fonz.

This retarded town doesn't value my ability to find roles?

Yeah, you bet that the Coronscumbad doesn't, either.

Coron - I bet you're still going to say I must be scum.

16/20 Four more and I'll be modkilled and out of there and let's hope the town loses spectacularly.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #324 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:47 am

17/20

Even Ma4hem isn't working that hard.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #325 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:50 am

18/20

Hey Coron, one less townie in your way - one less townie that might have contributed, albeit in a limited way, with role information, and a vote. Good strategy!

Two more posts and you can congratulate yourself. Except that this town sucks so bad, there's hardly any merit to it. Kinda like the world's tiniest medal.

Oh, did I say that I want the town to lose?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #326 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 am

19/20

My favorite thing about mafia is to make multiple posts. That's way fun.

Now, the big question is, am I going to make that twentieth post that will take this ridiculously apathetic town one townie closer to a loss by posting again and having myself modkilled?

Suspense...

...and the answer is...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #327 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:52 am

Yes!

20/20

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #328 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:53 am

I notified the mod that I've made my 20 posts. Ooo, that's fun too, I'm such a rebelious lawbreaker.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #329 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:54 am

If you don't believe me, bunch of lazy arses, why don't you notify the mod too! We can never be too safe.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #330 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:55 am

Hey Coronscum - I wonder if these posts were productive enough for you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #331 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:55 am

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #332 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:57 am

Try to catch me with your swatter!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #333 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:57 am

On the plus side, no one can complain about the lack of activity in the game anymore.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #334 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:58 am

Once again I congratulate Coron on ridding himself of a post-restricted power role.

And bigger congratulations on the apathetic town that let it happen.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #335 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:01 am

Hey Coron - maybe I get a special power if I fill the page with only my posts.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #336 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:02 am

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #337 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:03 am

Maybe I'm Seth Brundle.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #338 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:05 am

Maybe I can switch your DNA...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #339 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:07 am

Brundlefly... oh noooooo!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #341 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:09 am

Hi.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #342 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:10 am

M4yhem wrote:And do we really not go to night if you're modkilled? What's the flavor?
The flavor is truthfully what I have given when I claimed. I can get people's roles with 50% accuracy. One per night and one per day. But only twenty posts.

I don't have results on Coron. Just look at his behavior.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #343 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:11 am

M4yhem wrote:And do we really not go to night if you're modkilled?
Truly I haven't a clue. I was bluffing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #344 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:12 am

I lost all faith in the whole bunch of you when my wagon kept chugging and no one was taking Coron to task - knowing that I was not in a position to defend myself against bogus accusations.

I hope you all learnt a lesson about the perils of disaffectation.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #346 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:35 am

Why are you about to die? You have a couple of votes or sum'thin'

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #347 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:35 am

Now, I'm about to die.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #349 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:47 am

It would serve this useless town well if their lack of effort cost it two townies in one day.

But possibly we'll be going to night soon and you'll survive. Or maybe not.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #353 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:30 am

M4yhem wrote:DGB- if yoor pm says nothing about stopping a deadline lynch when you're modkilled, I don't think it will happen.
It does not.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #355 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:32 am

M4yhem wrote:cow (2): xyz, farside
M4 (1): BaB,

Rougeben, Killer seven
Coron is scum, he won't help you unless you're his buddy, or wants to WIFOM another townie into being next on the lynching block.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #361 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:42 pm

Hey guys maybe if you lynch Coron BEFORE I get modkilled, the Coron lynch will count?

Maybe???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #362 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:44 pm

[quote="KaleiÃ

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #364 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Looking at Coron's posts... he never expressed any opinion about the dumb lynch of Minineko. Zero, zilch, nada. No defense, no offense.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #365 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:47 pm

farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey guys maybe if you lynch Coron BEFORE I get modkilled, the Coron lynch will count?

Maybe???
Since you ask and I can't deny a last request.

unvote:
vote: Coron
Thank you sweet stuff ;-)

Coron (4): DGB, M4yhem, Rogueben, farside
DGB (2): RB, Coron, k7
cow (1): xyz
M4 (1): BaB,
Fonz (1): M4

FOUR MORE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #366 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:48 pm

Coron also never said anything about scumbags killa seven (or nine) or skitzer. No opinion whatsoever.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #367 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:51 pm

Corrected:

DGB (1): Coron, k7
M4 (1): BaB

We need FOUR of the below players to vote Coron:

1. FlameAxe
8. BridgesAndBaloons
9. hasdfgas
11. The Fonz
12. killa seven
14. xyzzy
17. Erratus Apathos
18. somestrangeflea
20. Stark

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #369 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:14 pm

I would guess I'm not dead until I'm officially modkilled.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #370 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:16 pm

Corrected:

DGB (1): Coron, k7
M4 (1): BaB

We need FOUR of the below players to vote Coron:

1. FlameAxe
8. BridgesAndBaloons
11. The Fonz
12. killa seven
14. xyzzy
17. Erratus Apathos
18. somestrangeflea
20. Stark

I removed has from the list because his vote doesn't appear to count. Though he could try to just in case.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #372 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Glad you approve. You can help the rest of us by voting yourself.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #532 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:42 pm

This game is more fun if you can contrive to die early!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”