Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2348 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Since I’m already outed, might as well ego mark this game, since I don’t otherwise log into the hydra account.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3249 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I want to put an end to this discussion rn: Anyone literally want an example of “abusive language”?

Here:

Spoiler:
Subject: BooneyToonz XIII: To Boon or Not To Boon - [END]
50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 4398, Venus and Mars wrote:He has never acted like this much of a
douche
to me ever
One more insult from you and U'm going to make you regret your mom ever met your dad in the first place, let alone give birth to you. Knock it off already.
And after he found out both my parents were dead, he pretty much called my dead mother, an “asshole”
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7639 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7631, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7625, Trojan Horses wrote:It’s 100% a game-related term and if anyone were to call me that, I honestly wouldn’t care, so long as it had a logical basis.
You god damn hypocite
I think that’s way too many letters, also your spelling needs work.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7640 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7632, Firebringer wrote:Hypocrite
???

Come again? I need at least 20 more posts for my “10 yr old brain” to grok this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7643 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7633, Eve wrote:fire sneakers i've been wondering this - if most people on the site are the worst of all time doesn't that make woats average or above average players since they make up most of the site?

i'd like to be called a woat please
Are they? I’m basing it per game. I generally only call someone that when they dearhtunnel and scumlock me as town, because both Oka and Fire kept insisting that we were lockscum, despite all of the glaring evidence to the contrary.

I could of course do that if you want but I really can’t blame you for sr our slot, since we were hardpushing you and you’ve only played one game with me, so I don’t think that makes you a woat here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7645 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7641, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7640, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
???

Come again? I need at least 20 more posts for my “10 yr old brain” to grok this.
u obviously do care, I called u bad several times and then u cried about it post game and during the game.

as if everyone was bullying u. U dished it out just as much. But then turn around and say "it was all just in the game, I don't care if someone does it to me". Like seriously?
My bad, I should have used reverse psychology here. What part of that’s too many letters went over your head?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7646 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7642, gobbledygook wrote:
???

Omg
Nancy got game
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7647 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7637, Bitmap wrote:i'd like to be called a boat please
Any kind in particular?

You know, like canoe, sailboat, cruise liner, etc?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7650 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7648, Bitmap wrote:
In post 7647, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7637, Bitmap wrote:i'd like to be called a boat please
Any kind in particular?

You know, like canoe, sailboat, cruise liner, etc?
battleship
You’re one of my favourite battleships on MS.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7665 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7653, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7645, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7641, Firebringer wrote:
???

u obviously do care, I called u bad several times and then u cried about it post game and during the game.

as if everyone was bullying u. U dished it out just as much. But then turn around and say "it was all just in the game, I don't care if someone does it to me". Like seriously?
My bad, I should have used reverse psychology here. What part of that’s too many letters went over your head?
the part where I had to look at ur face
Now, you’re making me blush.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7669 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7654, Nero Cain wrote:ppl get really upset over getting scum read. it's weird.
Only when I think I’m being super obvtown and that player is literally trying to get me mislynched. I recall that RC had a really interesting theory about this. He said that the reason people get so upset to be wrongly sr, is because they view it as some moral failure on their part for not getting correctly tr or something like that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7671 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7659, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7652, mastina wrote:
In post 7582, Bitmap wrote:She basically hates RC so much that she basically started shitting on my slot because they assumed I am RC.
Same thing happened there that happened here, and that's literally it. I thought you were scum in Team Mafia; I was wrong.

I thought RC was scum here; I was wrong.

Those wrong reads have zero emotions in them.
I will say as someone who has seen u death tunnel people a dozens times. Everytime I see it, it looks personal. Like you won't reconsider it because of some personal animosity. I don't really know if ur telling the truth here so I am just gonna assume u are. But u probably should rethink ur approach if ur gonna hyper focus a player because ur death tunnel pushes don't look completely like its just a read.
Hello pot, I would love to introduce you to kettle. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7672 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7662, mastina wrote:
In post 7597, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t want to think about a Nancy/Auro hydra that drew scum. It would never die
It would if I was in the game and not their scumbuddy. :P
That would be a very interesting game, especially since I think I might actually know his scumtells now and could whip him into shape. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7675 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7670, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7669, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7654, Nero Cain wrote:ppl get really upset over getting scum read. it's weird.
Only when I think I’m being super obvtown and that player is literally trying to get me mislynched. I recall that RC had a really interesting theory about this. He said that the reason people get so upset to be wrongly sr, is because they view it as some moral failure on their part for not getting correctly tr or something like that.
ur just trying to get me to respond to stuff like this.

U always think ur obvtown.
Point taken. @Nero.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7677 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7674, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7671, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Hello pot, I would love to introduce you to kettle.
I don't know how much u follow games I am in, but I often back off my pushes when I believe my thoughts aren't "this person is scum" and more "I don't like this person" and I am perfectly fine pushing the later if I can at least tell that is my actual reason. And I have no problem telling a person if it is or isn't personal.
Well in THIS game, it looked to me like a bit of both. I do agree that Mastina needs to watch her language more, ie: the whole abuser language thing. I really can’t blame RC for getting upset about that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7685 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7677, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7674, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7671, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Hello pot, I would love to introduce you to kettle.
I don't know how much u follow games I am in, but I often back off my pushes when I believe my thoughts aren't "this person is scum" and more "I don't like this person" and I am perfectly fine pushing the later if I can at least tell that is my actual reason. And I have no problem telling a person if it is or isn't personal.
Well in THIS game, it looked to me like a bit of both. I do agree that Mastina needs to watch her language more, ie: the whole abuser language thing. I really can’t blame RC for getting upset about that.
I am actually seriously blacklisting a player in a previous game of mine, who literally not only tried to drive a mislynch on me but did an extremely toxic dearhtunnel on me that went for pages and was continuously instigatung and provoking me, even post-game with no provocation from me and he even did pretty much the exact same thing he accused me of and condemned me for to other players and he was scum in that and literally couldn’t see any difference between the two.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7690 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7679, BBmolla wrote:Good game, this game was depressing
Yeah, I’m glad I wasn’t scum but then I usually am.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7694 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7681, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7676, mastina wrote:When I have a really strong read, what am I supposed to do? Not push it? The stronger a read, the more I want to push it. This game I had really really strong reads really really early. And I cared this game. I really really cared. I invested in it--I invested more into this game than the entirety of my site-wide presence anywhere else. With that level of investment, with that level of care...I don't know how to tone it down. I don't know how to, when I am that invested, when I am that "into" a game. To not push.
The problem isn't that u have a strong read and ur pushing it.

Its that u don't look for any evidence or flat out ignore anything else that could contradict it.
And you will do it for 100+ pages.
I have no words. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7699 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7684, Nero Cain wrote:I think you could have maybe got me lynched like right when I first replaced in.

I think scums main path was to win in Halloween and you guys should have followed Gobble there.
That’s why we were dead set against it. @Gobbles, why were you so insistent on that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7703 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7695, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7694, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 7681, Firebringer wrote:
In post 7676, mastina wrote:When I have a really strong read, what am I supposed to do? Not push it? The stronger a read, the more I want to push it. This game I had really really strong reads really really early. And I cared this game. I really really cared. I invested in it--I invested more into this game than the entirety of my site-wide presence anywhere else. With that level of investment, with that level of care...I don't know how to tone it down. I don't know how to, when I am that invested, when I am that "into" a game. To not push.
The problem isn't that u have a strong read and ur pushing it.

Its that u don't look for any evidence or flat out ignore anything else that could contradict it.
And you will do it for 100+ pages.
I have no words. :lol:
idk. I said Auro was a townie head in ur hydra.
So u keep saying I death tunneled seems weak.
In your ISO, you said I wasn’t town and you were advocating to lynch us first to show up RC.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7709 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7708, BBmolla wrote:Well played town, while the setup was townsided you won pretty handily without having to rely on any power

Thanks for the game Jingle, I had fun
Having to lynch any two scum, makes it a really difficult wincon for scum. If it were two in the same game or 1 in each, it would be more balanced.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7714 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7711, mastina wrote:
In post 7706, BBmolla wrote:Also sorry if anything I said upset you Mastina I was literally just trying to push your lynch through
Oh you being scum erases all the hard feelings, literally everything about me being upset about you was being so sure you were town and yet you having that tunneled scumread on me. You being scum gives that action the explanation that you were just scum, playing to your wincon, because coasting off of a tunnel on my slot meant you didn't need to give reads on many others. :P
I think my sr on RC slot was at least partially influenced by him sr me, because I wanted him to be scum rather than the fact, that once again, he read me incorrectly. I think I really just didn’t want to accept that. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7724 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7715, Cephrir wrote:Don't think I've ever seen a worse balanced setup

Eat shit trojan

That's all bye
In post 7716, Auro wrote:Ah, still can't stop insulting people, I see
And I get called “toxic”. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7725 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7721, Vecna wrote:
In post 7502, Jingle wrote:Out of curiosity, what did people think about the mechanics?

Was the mutual game thread idea fun?
Was the open thread during night fun?
I see the no deadline consensus seems to be antifun. :(
I think the no deadline thing is just because there were too many replacements, no?

I liked it, but havent checked into the hidden mechanics yet.
I actually liked that. Nothing annoys me more in games, than having to rush a last minute lynch - more often than not, resulting in a mislynch and rarely the most optimal lynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7727 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7726, SirCakez wrote:Auro am I still the woat
You’re addressing this to the wrong head. It was me who said that. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7729 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7728, SirCakez wrote:ohhhhh
Am I???
Auro never calls anyone that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7734 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7731, Not_Mafia wrote:I am the official WOAT and I’d thank people not to take my title in vain
In post 7732, Nero Cain wrote:there's enuff room for you to all be woats!
LMFAO
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #7741 (isolation #27) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 7736, Auro wrote:Sushi placed the L-1 vote on Lie Ren, and Molla was the first on N_M's wagon at lynch?
Welcome to scum distancing. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”