Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:07 am

Post by killa seven »

StrangerCoug wrote:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
koc wrote: So, K7's buggered off again. I think someone is trying to avoid the difficult questions by lurking.
That is what he does.
That's it ><

Vote: killa seven
you forgot to unvote then vote me buddy.
yay im not at -2 yet

OH MY GOD, IT'S PAGE 32!

killa seven - 6 (TheSweatpantsNinja, Firestarter, Knight of Cydonia, SpyreX, StrangerCoug, Corinthian)
Manito - 2 (FaerieLord, LlamaFluff)
Firestarter - 2 (armlx, CF Riot)
FaerieLord - 1 (Manito)
armlx - 1 (LaptopGun)

Not Voting - Joubert, killa seven, orangepenguin

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

-Mod
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:08 am

Post by killa seven »

wait n/m u did un vote :(
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:22 am

Post by killa seven »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Wow. well, this was going to be a full LoS, but I'd actually like to have a focused look at forbiddan light.

First 2-3 pages, she makes a couple of random votes, removes them fairly quickly (fair enough, you might say, since they were random), then starts a small off-shoot convo into the value of the random votes.
She then self-votes. Now, I haven't played with forbiddan, so I have nothing meta to go on, but I have played around 25 games of Mafia/Mafia variants on other forums (none as good as this one), and if experience tells me anything, it's that a self-voter, who then pulls the vote off themselves as soon as a wagon looks like forming, is going to be scum.
My thoughts are out there, that's one of the most important things a mislynchee can do. I can only hope you find the scum with the help of my analysis or something.
Seriously, rereading this, I'm not surprised I'm being voted. Hell, if I weren't me, I'd be voting me for this stuff. The only problem is the fact I am me and know I'm town.

I also don't like the way she keeps reiterating she's going to be a mislynchee - it seems like that's her only defence. She's also tried to pass it off as 'a plan'... well I think it was a plan, but it was one to reverse-psych us out.
And if you want some final, damning evidence (IMHO):
I'm sorry, but I don't see how you can vote K7 over me looking over my actions. I'm glad you didn't, but it does make me wary.
Okay, I'm sorry, but
what?
This is reverse-psych play at it's finest, IMHO. Classic WIFOM. We're all supposed to think "Oh, surely a Mafia player wouldn't want us to vote them!"

Vote: forbiddanlight
Here you are attacking and wagoning the person you claim i was wagoning and called me scummy for it, seems to be the same reasons as me.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:I honestly think if the town doesn't lynch forbidden after quite possibly the scummiest first day I ever did see, we're screwed. Anyone who acts this scummy as town is a hindrance, and anyone who acts so blatantly obvious as scum is a gift.

And like my mum says, never refuse a gift. Because you can always get store credit.
So if the town doesnt lynch who you want then we are all scummy? :roll:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
anyone who acts this way as town is a hindrance
Quite frankly, m'dear, if you are town, I'd be almost as happy to see you go. You're doing nothing by playing this way other than helping the Mafia.
Your happy to lynch a townie just because you dont like the way they play? hmm seems familiar, you seem to have a nazi complex mr scum.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Which is why I don't worry as much about what he's saying. His vote is warranted, but I figured I'd point out the part where
he's stating that he'd be happy to see me go even as town.
That's NOT good, at all. But either way, I can't make much of it since my play has been horrid this game, so I just point it out so that it might be examined later.
I'm really glad you responded like this, forbiddan. Before, I had a 1% suspicion you might have been town. Now, it's somewhere around 0.00001%.
You've rather cleverly misinterpreted my post there. I said that I was pretty damn sure that you were scum, but that if you were town, you're doing us no help. I at no point said *bolded part*, I just stated that it makes no sense for a town player to do this, since it only helps the Mafia, and that if you were town, it wouldn't be a loss. I never said I was lynching you without caring if you were town or scum, which is what you've tried to imply.
Koc again explains why he thinks killin townies is a good idea.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:He does have an opinion... it just happens to be the same as 4 or 5 other people's at any given time.
Quote:
Quite frankly, m'dear, if you are town, I'd be almost as happy to see you go. You're doing nothing by playing this way other than helping the Mafia.

Um...bolded part...your bolded part of my quote says exactly this...I think you are stretching.
And now you're stretching. I said I'd be almost as happy. That doesn't mean I'm voting for you whether or not you're town - it means if you aren't scum, you're screwing up our first lynch, and it's better than we find out what you are now, than let you confuse us further, when it's down to 4/5 to lynch.
How is she screwing up our first lynch? u can just as easily go look into other players u think is scum instead of who has the biggest wagon on them.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Yeah, look, fl, we all know you're scum, or the most retarded townie ever, so stop trying to throw crap out there to try and get a townie lynch day 1.5.
Look whos talking. everyone who doesnt agree with you is either scum or a retarded townie?

these are just a few posts by koc im tired ill go into more of his posts later. these just scream scummy to me, hes attacking me for reasons and i appaears he was pushing FLs wagon pretty hard him self
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by LaptopGun »

K7 has now thrown koc under the bus and he isn't the only won lurking. But damn it, he is right that he isn't the only one. Then again he's been scummy for eons and the mafia would be desperate to cast scruituny on anyone else. Hmmm, still looks scummy to me.
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by killa seven »

LaptopGun wrote:K7 has now thrown koc under the bus and he isn't the only
won
lurking. But damn it, he is right that he isn't the only one. Then again he's been scummy for eons and the mafia would be desperate to cast scruituny on anyone else. Hmmm, still looks scummy to me.
FAIL.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I predict mislynch. I still want KoC and FS gone, but I finally suspect Corin with his vote just now and I suspect Coug now too. He says he's waiting before he votes for an explanation then later votes anyway before getting one. I appeal to the people on K7's wagon I've thought were town so far, SpyreX, TSN, unvote please. There are better lynches today.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by killa seven »

join me in lynching KOC?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

k7 wrote: join me in lynching KOC?
If I were going to move, I'd be looking to move to firestarter, I think.
laptop gun wrote: I appeal to the people on K7's wagon I've thought were town so far, SpyreX, TSN, unvote please. There are better lynches today.
At the very least, I want a legitimate defense and explanation against KoC's PBPA before I move my vote anywhere.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by killa seven »

did u guys read my pbpa?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

killa seven wrote:join me in lynching KOC?
I would rather you join me in lynching manito or lynch Corin instead at this point. KoC is looking better and those two are looking worse right now
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Ugh. I just finished page 22. Ten more pages to go. I was hoping I'd finish tonight, but I am tired, and would rather finish in the day. Tomorrow, I'll definitely finish, so I will be caught up, and actually start contributing.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

LlamaFluff wrote:
killa seven wrote:join me in lynching KOC?
I would rather you join me in lynching manito or lynch Corin instead at this point. KoC is looking better and those two are looking worse right now
What he said.

That said, I don't like the killa wagon
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:07 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Manito has been prodded.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:09 am

Post by killa seven »

vote manito

:lol:
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:51 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

...You know those people who completely misinterpret your posts, refuse to analyse your PbPA which had some pretty damning stuff against them, and then begin throwing out votes just because someone's been prodded? Ugh.
Killa, I really don't like the fact that the majority of your posts have been fluff, and I don't like that rather random vote. If it's a 'pressure vote' because he's been prodded - why? He's BEEN PRODDED. He doesn't need people voting him to get him in here.
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:02 am

Post by Manito »

Still dealing with personal issues at home, things are going better but I'm still not able to devote a ton of time to making long post analyses.

I have, however, been keeping up with discussion and reading when possible, so that I'm not completely out of the loop when I do have time to post again.

I still feel that my vote is where it should be, Faerie still seems to be dodging questions and pulling the "I've already answered that" card a lot, even though he hasn't. I was leaning towards k7 back during the k7/forbiddan debate, but since then, all I've seen from him is a player who simply doesn't give a shit. Smells more like poor, somewhat moronic townie play than lurker scum play to me at this juncture.
Games (Won Scum/Won Town/Lost Either):
1-0-0
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

killa seven wrote:
vote manito

:lol:
May I ask why you had to do that the post after the mod prodded him?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:46 am

Post by killa seven »

^read LL's post.
i thought i did a good pbpa of koc but i guess no one likes it :(
im willin to switch to corithinan tho. i dont like his lurkerness then hoppin on my wagon for a weak reason.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:00 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Don't do it right after the mod prods him ><

LlamaFluff, care to explain to killa seven what happened to me in Mini 604 after I voted for the player I asked the mod to prod? It's reminding me of this, and I'm too lazy to go back and check it.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by LaptopGun »

Im keeping my vote right where it is until I have or see a better case.
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Things have died, so I decided to be a cool kid and do a re-read. No notes or anything, just a reread of the whole game to see if anything really stood out.

Some things I noticed:

1.) Firestarter's play HAS been off. Enough for me to even make a statement as such on day 1 and it sure as hell hasn't gotten better since the armix/FS fiasco.

2.) I can't pinpoint it, but there seems to be, in reading, a connection between Firestarter and LaptopGun - I'll have to do a deeper analysis to why, but reading their posts thats sure the feeling I got.

3.) Joubert's play still really bothers me and it hasn't improved at all.

4.) K7 is scummy as getout and it seems like it gets worse, not better, as the game progresses.

5.) FaerieLord still strikes me as scummy.

6.) The amount of time we discussed metas is retarded - almost as retarded as the metas themselves. :P

7.) We are WAY dysfunctional as a town - It really seems like, at any given point, half the town is ignoring what is going on.

So, my vote is sitting where it is. Faerie / FS are both still large scumtargets as well.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Alright, I'm finally caught up at exactly midnight.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Okay, first-off, before I post anything significant, I just wanted to apologize for the lack of dcorbe/Blcknight this entire game. I was surprised at how long dcorbe went before we was replaced, because he only said one thing..really, pass the random stage, and that had nothing to do with the topic on-hand. (I believe it was the fl/killa7 debate). Blcknight then joined the game, didn't really say anything, before he disappeared for good. But I will not disappear. I was hesistant to join the game, because it was already 30-ish pages in already, but I thought I could read the whole thing in one night. Guess I under-estimated you guys, and this was a monster. Lots of PBPA and things to wade through.
LlamaFluff wrote:I think this is L-2. No one should hammer him before OP is caught up with his read. I also still think Corin and Manito should go, that last vote from Corin was really ugly looking, I think its the second time he has mentioned K7 the enitre game.
Reading the thread, obviously I noticed that killa 7 has been really scummy. With 6 votes on him now, he HAS started...expanding his posts a bit, and posting a bit more. I'd still like to hear from him (content-wise, not just one-liners) before I do vote him, because I do see him as scum at this point, based on everything I read. His newer posts make me feel less confident. His posts have been, for the most part, anti-town though.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:03 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Manito wrote:Faerie still seems to be dodging questions and pulling the "I've already answered that" card a lot, even though he hasn't.
And you always fail to show me which questions I have not answered
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:14 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

^read LL's post.
i thought i did a good pbpa of koc but i guess no one likes it
im willin to switch to corithinan tho. i dont like his lurkerness then hoppin on my wagon for a weak reason.
Corinthian has been pretty against you throughout the game, AFAIK, althoguh I have to admit, he didn't give a reason in his vote post.
However, I don't like the way K7 is trying to push attention onto a policy lynch - isn't it better to lynch someone incredibly scummy, who's been active, than to lynch someone who has been mildly scummy, but less active?
This isn't a game of lynching less active players, it's a game of lynching scummy ones - like killa.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”