DnD 5e: My mouth is dry...

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Virgil grimaced as he looked out at the group of people, hassling a man who was just trying to do his job. He wasn't even sure why he decided to come to this town. Well actually he did,
If you don't start doing good works and helping people, you'll never become a hero or get strong enough to get back at that damn goddess
, but that wouldn't mean he'd enjoy it for a second. Adventuring was probably better than being a petty thief anyway, after all the latter wasn't much, and it wasn't honest either.

Anyway, the cleric seemed to be saying something about offering to investigate the river. "Sure", Virgil grumbled, "So long as I don't have to do the talking." He looked around to see if anyone else would offer up.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Virgil smirked at the prospect of being paid twice for the same job. He wasn't sure if the Aasimar had forgotten that that Cobble would already be compensating them or just wanted to make some more coin on the side. Regardless he wasn't about to correct the man, lest he get himself into more trouble with his big mouth. Still, if they were to do the job properly they would need more information.

"Do tell, Bobby." He said," Is there a known point of origin of this plague or someone who might have some valuable information as to where we can begin our expedition? You did mention some people sent out before, do you know which direction they headed?"
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:10 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

"I doubt the Lord of Justice or any other deity will be needed", Virgil scoffed."Well, outside of the holy one right here" he continued, giving River a slap on the back. Virgil continued near the back of the group, hoping that he might be able to sneak behind whatever they found before it saw him. He especially took note of his surrounds at the end of the Rangers tracking.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

"Or instead of dealing with the symptom," grumbled Virgil, "we can follow the steam and deal with whatever made this blockage while they don't know what's up. After all if we move the blockage first they'll probably notice their water supply got lower and know right where to look for us. Though," he smirked "if we are expecting that, maybe we can clear the blockage, and set a trap for whoever comes out to investigate, maybe get some more information about the creatures we're dealing with without potentially having to fight an entire camp. If we're lucky we might even be able to make a prisoner exchange later."
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:06 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

"While I'm not a big fan of splitting the party, I'm more than happy to hide and watch nearby..." Virgil paused as a mortified look grew across his face, "stand guard.... I mean. Corrin can take the river bank and I can check the path. Unless the holy one isn't very suited to helping clear boulders, that is." Before he hid, Virgil looked at the amphibian tracks that Vecna had found, "I wonder what creature would make these?" he thought
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

*Virgil sighs*
"I appreciate the witty dialogue, but can one of y'all just focus on helping me flank...and save the one liners for when we aren't facing death."
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:50 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Virgil looked at the distance between him and the fishfolk and knew he couldn't close it before they could cast another spell he'd have to dodge. He also didn't want to have the rest of his party have to use their other spells when they would need to follow up on this. He hoped to use these creatures better nature against them and grabbed one of the unconscious frogfolk, holding his dagger to its neck. He looked at the growth with a stone cold look upon his face. "Come out and get on the ground", Virgil growled at the fishfolk, gesturing with his sword for them to get on the ground in case they didn't know the common tongue, "we don't want to have to hurt you but I won't think twice if you try to attack again...or try to get away" he said walking forward slowly, so that if his plan failed he'd be able to charge at the fishfolk and cut them down.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Virgil nudged River, "Well healy boy, this appears to be in your domain. Fishman is hurting...and likely will need convincing to get the straight on whatever seems to be enslaving them, not to mention what we're walking into if we press forward. Meanwhile I'll be tying up these....Frog People. Also if we don't want to move ahead we're gonna have to get out of here quick." As he began to tie up the first Frog Warrior, he realized something, "Oh...and if someone could hit Vekna and me with a heal, that'd be pretty good. Likely don't want us dying on you." and continued.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:23 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

"Seems fine to me, but I'm gonna take one of these warriors with me, we'll likely want to interrogate them and...doesn't seem like the fishy one is gonna care too much about it. Anyway let's see if we can find any sign of them..."

Return to “Frogstar World B”