pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:52 am

Post by pwnz »

This is my take on the opening scene:
MOD wrote:It was a nice waiting room, and he had good company. The army of Gotham Finest standing there in front of him, the receptionist chewing his toe. The big poster exclaiming "Please be aware that you are unlikely to leave here with all your internal organs"
We are obviously in a place of incarceration. As we read further, we find out that it is Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane.
MOD wrote:"For gods sake, sit down! We might not even be needed tonight. Batman, Robin and Nightwing are in there, I'm sure they can sort out the ruckus." James Gordon said... He knew that there was something more though, the hairs of his moustache were standing on end... never a good sign. He picked up the latest issue of "Gotham Superstar".
Gordon just told us that Batman, Robin and Nightwing are in the assylum as well. This must mean that these three roles are definately a part of the game. Something, however, is making Gordon feel uneasy.
MOD wrote:He had finished reading an interesting article about famous magician Zatanna and was going through the problem pages (my husbands turning into a crocodle) when Dr Arkham burst through the door.
Confirmation that something is not right in Arkham Asylum.
MOD wrote:"Something terrible has happened. All the major criminals have been released and a small group of them are going round killing the inmates and trying to take over Arkham" Dr Arkham said worriedly. "I've got the 12 suspects down in the most secure wing, they won't escape..."

"Yes but thats where Batman, Robin and Nightwing are, we cant leave them in there with the psycopaths" Gordon cried

"For all we know, they could have been taken over" Arkham said "Their on there own"
It doesn't make sense to me that a super hero would go around and start killing inmates in a prison, especially when they most likely had a hand putting them behind bars. In the paragraph above, Dr. Arkham states, "All the major criminals have been released and a small group of them are going round killing the inmates and trying to take over Arkham." It seems to me that we are dealing with a core group of rogue villians.
FoS: Suggested good-guy mafia theorists
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by pwnz »

Here are my personal observations on each of the players with apparent posting quirks. I'm not sure if this will be extremely useful or not, but maybe someone who knows about Batman more then I do might be able to pick up on something.

Grimmy - No pattern that I can detect

kloud1516 - No pattern that I can detect
One thing about kloud1516 that perked my interest was this statement, which leads me to believe that he might in fact be the famous Dr. Arkham.
I am in agreement with the cat that has been traipsing through my laboratory
Singing Librarian - No pattern that I can detect

Inspector Godot - No pattern that I can detect
The only thing worth mentioning is in his first post, which reminds me of Mr. Freeze.
Hello everyone. It's so c-c-cold down here right now that I feel sorry for all the little animals outside, be they a dog, a caterpillar or a bird
Crub - Not enough posting info

Flameaxe - Not enough posting info
Seems to be associated with Batman's sidekick, Robin.
The only other thing that I can detect is that he has used an exclamation mark in every one of his posts.
Holy vase batman!
Holy "random" votes, Batman!
Praise the lord, for he is our savior!
ZONEACE - Has asked a question in every single one of his posts. Similar to Flameaxe except instead of exclamation marks this time it is question marks.
does anyone else like the color green?
wait, what are we talking about now?
Does anyone else agree?
charter - Has a reference to cats in each of his posts. Catwoman?
I love pink cats
Should we massclaim our characters? I've got a few of them down from the cat-firmation stage
OOps, had a little cat-astrophe in my last post, won't happen again. Sorry
Albert B. Rampage - Joker-esque posts
GoOd EveNinG LadIeS and GENtle MeN....
Hyahaahahaha
A little fight in ya. I like that.

DarlaBlueEyes - Laughs at seemingly random intervals, seems to be liked to the Riddler. No other pattern that I can detect.
I agree that the nasty bat and his friends are obviously the killers, we should weed them out and enact our revenge.
AhAhahahAHahAHahHAhahhahahAHAha
Well this IS the question now isn't it

KingEnigma - Seems to have some sort of a speech impediment or posting restriction linked with his spelling. Group has speculated that he may be the Ventriloquist.
dude, wrong game, this is Gatman, I mean gatman....this could ge a proglem.
we are talking agout how some people have speech impediments, which is insulting I don't have a speech impediment, lets go find those gad guys!
Last but not least, just to be fair:

pwnz - No pattern that I can detect

None of this is definitive, but I figured that I might as well share.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:23 am

Post by pwnz »

I would feel bad voting for someone who either isn't here or who can't do anything but laugh.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:03 am

Post by pwnz »

Role claiming is fine, but what do we think that we can gain from knowing who everyone is? I mean, we already have half of the characters pegged based solely on posing flavor text, don't we?
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:05 am

Post by pwnz »

EBWOP:

It seems to me that the only ones that would be able to benefit by a mass claim would be Mafia looking for a safe claim, provided that we would even be able to tell the alignment of said claim based solely on principle.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by pwnz »

ABR's incomprehensible posts will be the reason for my vote after the count.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by pwnz »

Any reason for me or anyone else to hold back the lynch vote on ABR, speak soon or forever hold your peace.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:35 am

Post by pwnz »

charter wrote:So you even admit you lynched him despite him not being scummy? Not helpful to the town is very distictly different from making someone scum. Half of Zoneace's posts are not helpful to the town, but you don't suspect him do you? Flameaxe hasn't been helpful to the town so far, but he's free to go?

Your logic is singling out ABR when it should apply to others. If Godot didn't have another vote on him already, I'd vote you.

Go ahead and 'suspect' me because I can tell the difference between not helpful and scum.
ABR was not scum as we have come to find out, but later on down the road even if we had not lynched him yesterday I know I wouldhave been suspect of him for a long time to come.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:03 am

Post by pwnz »

Well since we obviously need some fodder, I'll go ahead and try to debunk the heroes as scum rumor that is spreading. What's the worst that could happen? I get lynched because nobody else feels like talking? Sure.. why not..
I'm Nightwing.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:32 am

Post by pwnz »

@ pwnz: in what ways to you feel your claiming Nightwing now will contribute to refuting the theory of heroes being scum? We have already had one person (SL) claim Batman, but there hasn't been anything significant to disprove the possibilty thus far. I find the bolded section above to be interesting, for you are one of those people that haven't been talking, so I don't exactly follow your train of thought here.
Claiming Nightwing doesn't do anything, just figured I would share. Hope you weren't expecting some sort of long and drawn out response as to why I belive that claiming would help my situation, but the fact of the matter is that I would rather claim now and hopefully be granted some sort of grace instead of later on down the road being forced to claim Nightwing and being killed for it. Plus I have already stated before (from experience, obviously) that the heroes in this game are not mafia. (At least not all of them, anyways)
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:05 am

Post by pwnz »

Hey kloud, whats with the new green text?
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:42 am

Post by pwnz »

VOTE Inspector Gobot

L-2
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:54 am

Post by pwnz »

Inspector Godot wrote:Pwnz, mind posting some reasoning? You're looking awfully suspicious.
Weird! That's why I voted for you, too!
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:01 am

Post by pwnz »

To everyone else that wanted me to give some sort of explanation as to why I decided to vote for Godot:

A vote is a vote, usually put on someone when you are suspicious of their posting and overall demeanor. I placed my vote on him because I believe that he is the most suspicious player in this game so far. I'm not the only one, either, because I see others saying that he looks relatively scummy as well. So, to all of you that want me to explain why I put a vote on someone, how about we instead ask the person who has the votes on him why we shouldn't lynch him. It is he who should be questioned instead of you who should be defending him, because you then look like you have some specific reason that you don't want him dead.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:38 am

Post by pwnz »

Charter wrote:Why Godot is scummy.

49, says one of the people with a PR must be scum. This is scumlogic. It allows him to say player X is scummy because they have a PR and then justify it because "it just makes sense!"

75, more scumlogic. Now at least one PR person is scum, and one hero is scum.

83, OMGUS votes me when I call him out for his scumlogic.

Extremely hesitant to claim his character, then claims a villain, so he's free from his ridiculous logic of scum having a PR and being a hero.

165, Now defends a hero, when the whole game he's been saying we need to lynch them.

Day 2, he starts out accusing lots of people, and votes lurkers like it's his job.

249, KE sums up Godot's flip flopping on massclaiming.
250, He goes back to voting me right after pwnz claims nightwing. Godot entirely ignores it and his stupid hero is scum theory. Shows he doesn't believe what he's saying, he's just trying to fit in and look protown.
265, says KE's suspicions aren't valid, but no explanation as to why. More scumlogic.

I also think SL is his partner, because they've been defending each other the whole time.
Thanks, Charter! =)
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:34 am

Post by pwnz »

Charter wrote:Question for you and the rest of the pwnz wagon. What has he done that's scummy? I agree he's being unhelpful, but as far as I can tell, he hasn't done anything scummy. Please enlighten me.
Ouch, you hurt my feelings. Godot is still mafia, though.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by pwnz »

kloud1516 wrote:In addition to my post 310, add this post of pwnz's and his post 324 to my reasoning, as he continues to avoid answering my questions/responding to any of my comments. Stonewalling might assist you in evading slip ups, but it also continues to speed the deterioration of the doubt that is left in my mind.
When it comes down to the wire, your guess is as good as mine, or anyone else's here, as to who is a part of the mafia. It is the mafias prerogative to not look scummy in order to trick the town into voting each other so that they all die. You are continually asking me to give hard evidence as to why I think Godot is scum. Well, guess what:

No matter what I say, no matter the evidence I bring up against him at this point, it would only be mere speculation. I don't know who is scum and who is town. I would much rather go with my feelings and hunches rather then speculation. I have not planted any traps against Godot, and I have not caught him in any lies. I have, however, been suspect of him, hence a vote. My vote is no different then the other 3 votes on him, or your vote on me for that matter. We are just shooting in the dark here, praying that we hit the target.

I don't know how to give a better response then that.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:39 am

Post by pwnz »

Flameaxe wrote: How often do you see a cop arresting people based solely off gut feeling, with no evidence whatsoever? Exactly.
I live in Detroit.. It's not rare.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:08 am

Post by pwnz »

ZONEACE wrote:you're an idiot that needs to answer the questions being asked of you.

so, WHY do you continue to
insist
godot is scum? What is it that leads you to believe is scum? What evidence do you have that he is scum?
I might be mistaking here, but I don't believe that I have
insisted
to anyone that Godot is scum. I have stated that I think that he is scum the same you have done for me, but never
insisted
anything. I am not pushing anyone to put their votes on Godot, I am not actively calling for his head, I am merely going with my own personal hunches.

You are using very active language in order to put some sort of a sence of ferociousness and panic in my reasoning, but I think that I have been relatively calm about the entire situation.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:07 am

Post by pwnz »

Your aggression toward me is clearly blinding. I've said in neumerous posts before this one that my vote is merely based off of a hunch. I don't have any hard evidence, and neither does anyone else. Scum play and just in general bad newbie play is too often confused and is unrelyable.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:14 am

Post by pwnz »

EBWOP

You're assumptions that defacto townies are supposed to act in a specific way and do certain things in order to clear themselves of any sort of suspicion is stupid. This cookie-cutter mold is so easily manipulated by the mafia to blend in with the rest of the town that it has cheapened this game to such a degree that makes me sick.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:57 am

Post by pwnz »

Well, I think that I'm L-1 if I remember correctly.
Unvote

It's the only thing that I can to save myself at this point, considering that I have already said countless times that I had no concrete evidence for the Godot thing. I was just acting on a huch and using my vote, that was all. It is what I'm supposed to do, after all. Anything else that I can do to make you all not vote for me I will gladly do, but otherwise I'm a goner.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:32 am

Post by pwnz »

Ohio
I just want to go on record here saying that I am willing to do anything I can to convince people take their vote off of me. You all make it sound like I was putting Godot to death by just putting my vote on him, and all I was doing was acting on a hunch.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 am

Post by pwnz »

Well, decent game while it lasted. Have fun all, I hope the town wins.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”