KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:55 am

Post by KingEnigma »

i wood just like to say hello to everyone.

ge good!
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:51 am

Post by KingEnigma »

SHADOW
dude, wrong game, this is Gatman, I mean gatman....this could ge a proglem.

the shadow knows....
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:41 am

Post by KingEnigma »

we are talking agout how some people have speech impediments, which is insulting I don't have a speech impediment, lets go find those gad guys!

Okay, we "know" who some people are, gut, that really does not help. Has anyone even thought to ask those that are the "mafia" to just come out and admit it? No, nogody ever does that. I'll ask, cause I'm no dummy.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:55 am

Post by KingEnigma »

what if its the jason todd robin? if thats the case we could have a "gad" guy right there, he isnt agove a little tough love. well i guess he was all agout the tough love after he got glowed up, gut still.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:35 am

Post by KingEnigma »

my name has geen guessed, gut that is all i will tell you, gecause apparently you all have lost your minds, now there will ge gullseyes painted on all of us that are not claiming our roles.

yes i know its geen said already, gut, its pretty scary.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:29 am

Post by KingEnigma »

i'm not a fan of lynching townies, gut we would have wasted too much time and effort trying to lynch/speculate about AGR gecause of all the misleading. Scary to say something like that, gut there you go.

I'm here and rereading through again, gut work starts soon, so I'll post something tonight.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:54 am

Post by KingEnigma »

So if the heroes are mafia in this game then we have three mafia members: Batman, Robin and Nightwing. A mass character claim could work I guess.

Of course not. But I wanted to see if anyone would agree with me, because they might be mafia looking to find a scapegoat character to vote on.

I'm thinking that at least one Mafia member would have a posting restriction. I'm just trying to figure out everyone that has one so I can keep an eye on them. I'm not saying they should be our targets but it's just something that's occurred to me.

I'm wondering if I should drop some hints towards my character. The only thing is, I can't think of any hints that don't give it away to anyone that knows at least a little Batman.

And I'm not opposed to revealing my character, I'm just saving it just in case we get a mass character role-claim which would be so awesome. If you want me to claim, say the word.

3 is a really good amount and it seems common for Mini games. Crub, I'm leaning towards you being Nightwing. I'm also leaning towards you being scum for not claiming. No one is asking you to roleclaim, we just want to know your character.
First we say "lets all claim!"
Then "Psshhh, I was just kidding"
But "I still want to know who everyone is" (Fishing for a safe claim?)
Then we get a "I'll tell, really I will" (Still looking?)
Now "Lets all claim again, it would rock! I'll go 4th after almost everyone I havent figured out goes!" (Aha, a way to finish fishing and safe claim and yes I know we got a mad hatter out of him, but that was after process of elimination)
and finally "I really need your character, I havent figured out how to work this all in my favor yet"

Seems like this is my
Vote: Inspector Godot
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:42 am

Post by KingEnigma »

*gasp* KE didn't substitute his "b's" for "g's"!!
I noticed this immediately after I posted it, I did send the mod a message agout it, hopefully he will not kill me for it.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:33 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Nothing has really changed on my stance, I'm not sure what else to do, I do not feel the need to search needlessly when I have already found one scum memger.

heh heh memger, thats a funny word.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:35 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I have looked at other people, nothing seems overtly scummy in their posts, I think Godot is the best bet, so thats is why I'm voting.

And I seriously need to know how to post more helpful information? I mean I posted my thoughts and feelings on who I thought was scum, I don't read anything into anybody else's play styles at the moment, so I am not going to just randomly throw out junk. So tell me what I need to say, because apparently that is the only way to make people happy with how much I post.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:37 am

Post by KingEnigma »

EDIT!

I have looked at other people, nothing seems overtly scummy in their posts, I think Godot is the gest get, so thats is why I'm voting.

And I seriously need to know how to post more helpful information? I mean I posted my thoughts and feelings on who I thought was scum, I don't read anything into anygody else's play styles at the moment, so I am not going to just randomly throw out junk. So tell me what I need to say, gecause apparently that is the only way to make people happy with how much I post.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Its gecause I was on vacation, gack now, still think godot is gad...or good....or well you know what i mean!
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:18 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Yeah wow, next time I see a game that zoneace is in, i think i'll pass. Geez dude calm down.

Ive given my thoughts in a well thought out post on the last day, and i'm sticking with my guns that godot is scum.

What more do you need, gesides a chill pill (yeah I went there)?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 am

Post by KingEnigma »

also i'm more of a one proglem at a time type of person, so, yes I understand that there are more scum that one, gut this is the one I found, once this proglem is dealt with, I will move on.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

day 1 i'll throw my vote on someone i think is scum.
day 2 i'll throw my vote on someone i think is scum.
day 3 i'll throw my vote on someone i think is scum, gut not if we are down 2 townies and people are geing lynch happy.

I reiterated that i was still thinking that godot is scum, gut nobody else is interested in that line of reasoning. my vote was on him the entire "day" yesterday and the only other people on it that i can rememger, were gloodthirsty anyways.

and thanks for calling me a crappy player, i'm pretty sure getween this and the other game i'm in, i'll not ge playing mafia anymore, everyone has gotten pretty mean.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:21 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Long post, for me at least.

Godot is scum, i know this, everyone knows this gut nobody is voting for him, which is odd. Okay thats 1 scum down.

at one point on page 3 zoneace said
ZONEACE wrote:Its entirely possible that the heroe's are scum, 3 scum in a mini is not unstandard.
I'm not the only one that thinks this am I? I mean, it would seem reasonable for for the 3 heroes to be scum and have been given false claims AND PRs.
that the heroes are not necessarily scum. two posts later we get a they are all scum, lets vote that way. Weird? Yeah.

Kloud also starts really wanting a massclaim, gut we as a group pretty much decided against it at that point.

Zoneace on page 6 now says heroes are scum again...
ZONEACE wrote:when did I decree that all the scum were heroes?

stop tryin got push shit on me

Kloud again pushes for a massclaim...
kloud1516 wrote:I agree, the mass claim could very well assist in gaining momentum, so I am not opposed to the idea. Do you think we should vote on the issue, if the majority of people decide it is a good idea we claim if not we don't? I also think the dice roll idea would be a nice way to get this started.
Kloud agrees with me!!
*gasp* KE didn't substitute his "b's" for "g's"!!

Back to the game. I agree that some of Godot's posts when it comes to the mass claim do seem a little opportunistic, but there are other aspects of your post that I do not agree with. The only proponent of your reasoning that I am not following is the last section referring to the conversation with Godot and Crub. I do not see how Godot explaining that 3 scum in a mini isn't unnatural is considered suspicious, nor do I find him suspecting Crub for not being active (at least I think that was what he found suspicious about Crub) to stand out either.

All other points you made I find to be viable at the moment, but I am going to wait for Godot to respond before placing my vote.
Godot responds "Good reasoning (paraphrasing) and then.....Kloud
I am not liking your response, Godot, for the way this is phrased above makes it seem like you are agreeing with KE's reasoning, and in doing so makes me feel like you just admitted the suspicions were valid. That makes you look scummy.
WHY NO VOTE!? YOU PROMISED ME!!

and a few pages later Kloud again
I will say, however, that while I feel KE adequately justified his reasoning for voting Godot, I am not liking post 289. It is one thing to strongly believe that a player may be scum, but is another thing in my opinion to focus solely on this one person and completely ignore all others, as it provides more opportunity for other scum to slip under the radar. I have nothing against you feeling that Godot is scum, as I feel that your logic is viable, but I would think that if you believe that you have hit scum, you would be looking at others now in hopes of finding Godot's (hypothetical) scum buddies.
Godot
I find Flameaxe suspicious but as far as I'm concerned it's either you or pwnz today.
also on page 13 Kloud had a huge post in godot's defense..which I will not repost, but look at agove, and then think about it.

Here are your scum: Godot, Kloud, and Flameaxe. While Zoneace is insane, and geing overly hostile, I dont see him as scum.

Vote: Godot
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:06 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Kloud
There could be several reasons for defending him, a big one being that one doesn't find Godot to be scum. I am still waiting on charter's recap of all things he finds suspicious when concerning Godot, but I know where my vote is going today.

vote: pwnz
Post 310, you you want see what everyone else feels like on Godot, you admit that he is acting scummy, you mention there are several good arguments on him gut you never vote for him.

How is that entire post not a defense? You gasically shoot down everything pwnz had to say and yet agree when other people vote for him. Its crazy man, crazy!! CRAZY!!! Pick one 1. Godot is scummy. 2. Godot is not scummy. Dont say "Hey, your right he is acting like scum gut dont anyone vote for him!"
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Nogody has posted anything of value in this thread for a while so dont start calling me out on it.

Post 90
Instead of focusing on possible set-ups, I think we should focus on weeding out who seems the most suspicious and interrogating them, hero or villain, post restriction or no instead of dwelling on speculation and possibility. This will help us answer the questions at hand as well as get rid of scum. Anyone agree?
Which you are trying to tie everyone to their roles right in the same post. Regardless whether you think thats what your doing or not, its what it looks like.

Post 138
agree, the mass claim could very well assist in gaining momentum, so I am not opposed to the idea. Do you think we should vote on the issue, if the majority of people decide it is a good idea we claim if not we don't? I also think the dice roll idea would be a nice way to get this started.

Thought we didnt want to worry agout the setup?

I guessed correctly! That's a surprise.

On a more serious note, I will claim as well. I am Dr. Jonathan Crane--Scarecrow, as many of you have already deduced.

Post 227
Oh, and I forgot to add this to my post. Here is the list of those who have/haven't claimed along with their roles.
same post
The claims have not provided any evidence to support the several theories still under discussion, but I am suspicious of those that did not claim Day 1 after it was agreed that we would mass claim. Singing Librarian has come forward as Batman, which means that there are two heroes that have yet to claim. I believe that Zoneace is the Riddler, but seeing as how he never did actually claim (at least I don't think he did) I could not add him to the claimed list.
See? Shoot these down if you want, gut you dont get to say that my arguments is gaseless any longer. Find another way to lynch the guy that has all the scum pegged.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Vote Godot for president, all those in favor....
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Oh, and just gecause......me quote meself!

Here are your scum: Godot, Kloud, and Flameaxe
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:55 am

Post by KingEnigma »

wolframnhart, I also gelieve that Kloud is scum, which i said earlier, so of course I'm more than willing to get into a discussion with him, to let everyone else see that he is in fact scum.

You can tell this gy looking gack at my posts and my quotation of my posts. I called him out as scum also, gefore our "discussion" I have made my case against godot, which i gelieve is is valid and a reason to lynch him, gut everyone else is getting tangled up in other things. I'm pretty close to a lynch now, and that geing the case it could ge a quick scum hop and game over.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:04 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I'm at 3 votes (zone, kloud, wolframnhart) come on other scum, end it! JUMP ON MY WAGON! Prove I'm right...

also did anyone notice that Godot said and I quote....
KingEnigma wrote:

Here are your scum: Godot, Kloud, and Flameaxe. While Zoneace is insane, and geing overly hostile, I dont see him as scum.
Vote: Godot
Now this strikes me as very odd. Because, in my eyes, a scum pairing between me and Zone seems to be most obvious due to his sharing my views on almost everything. At least, that's what our dearly beloved Charter seemed to think. It's got me wondering.
Sinking ship trying to take down someone else with him! Come on! Lynch me or dont, no longer matters this game is over cause no one will listen.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Nope. Lynch me. I'm not answering your questions, gecause its pointless to do so, you have your mind made up agout me, i have mine agout you, lets agree to disagree.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

except for this one...my gad
You STILL have neglected to answer why exactly, out of all the people who were pushing for a role claim before I ever mentioned it, you decide to single me out and claim that I was the one pushing for the claim.
The fact that you were asking for mass claims with everyone else made you seem scummy like everyone else that did it, gut the DEFENSE OF GODOT WHICH I HAVE CALLED YOU ON, and just gecause you decide that "that wasnt what i was doing" doesnt mean I guy it. I know Godot is scum, you gasically admit that he is scum, gut defend him coupled with the fact that you wanted the mass claim (like a gunch of people did, sure, gut I found them all scummy) is why i find you as scum.

Agree or disagree it doesn't matter, you will post something that says "NOT TRUE" and i'll still think that you are lying, so I'm gonna go on and put my fingers in my ears and pretend that I cant hear you.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

How can I make a getter case against someone who doesnt post anything any more? Seriously, do I make up posts that he magically made and start quoting those to make everyone gelieve me?

No, thats right, I made points, they were good points, points that scream lynch him, he is scum, then he gasically ducked his head and nogody has looked that way since, gut I know he is there.

You yourself mention how he hasnt posted at all recently, so seriously, tell me how i should go agout this.

Oh, and I liked how when I mentioned goth you(flameaxe) and Kloud's names, he is like "Huh...I would said Zoneace would have geen a getter scum partner" dude, lets throw some suspicion over there when i'm lynched and forget that you mentioned them guys.

He is still the gest lynch, and when he turns up scum, mayge people will listen to me, or we can lynch me and game over. Your choice people, not mine.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:55 am

Post by KingEnigma »

i dont recall saying zoneace is scum. i'm not going to go gack and this point and see if i did, gut i remember saying that he is mean and vindictive gut not scum.

and how can my argument make you feel less sure agout your feelings? Either you have them or you don't.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:08 am

Post by KingEnigma »

wasnt punished, went on vacation, think we got our lines crossed.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:41 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I have said my piece Zoneace, your hellgent on voting for me and thats fine, gut my vote is staying where it is, and i'm 100% sure that it is not going to ge changing, so its me or Godot(gremwell) as far as i'm concerned.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

There is a time coming up, I can feel it coming, where people are going to say "Prod KingEnigma" or "he hasnt posted in a while". This time will be followed gy a message from the mod.

I see you, Kloud, agreeing that Godot(gremwell) is acting fishy, and charter, and AGR and pwnz...and me of course! Though you have had it out for me for a while, though i think its more to do with me knowing your secret! Muhahaha.

I'm going to need the undecided to pick me or Gremwell and get this going. Kloud is clouded in his judgment of me and apparently everyone else he has voted for, never the first one the wagon...he has been pushing hard for me since i called him and godot scum together, and I'm still in that mindset. Aint no thang. Love to you all.

I really can not find anything new to say. Those two are scum.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

real name as well.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

4 different rogins.

grayson, todd, drake, grown.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:44 am

Post by KingEnigma »

you guys suck
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:25 am

Post by KingEnigma »

i was a watcher, but I never saw anyone do anything

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”