Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:34 am

Post by Rage »

/confirm
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Rage »

Methinks he did some background research, including knowing the layout of the house for a clean getaway.

Hmm!
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Rage »

Funny.

Vote: OhGodMyLife

I think we need more random votes to provide more discussion. This game has been sitting still for too long.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Rage »

I didn't get the chance to tell ya'll that I'd be out of town for a couple days, so now I should return to a good amount of activity by tomorrow morning.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by Rage »

Goatrevolt wrote:@Mod Could you prod Alvinz? He hasn't posted in 3 days, but has been posting elsewhere on this site in that time.
So have I, but you have to know, when it comes to my games I always play favourites.
Netran wrote:Which is the reason for not putting a random vote in your first post after confirmation stage?
Why would my random vote have been necessary. Even you say "random", meaning it SHOULD be unbiased, right?
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Rage »

Netran wrote:
Rage wrote:
Netran wrote:Which is the reason for not putting a random vote in your first post after confirmation stage?
Why would my random vote have been necessary. Even you say "random", meaning it SHOULD be unbiased, right?
Not necessary but better than a useless comment on flavor.
What do you call this?
Rage wrote:Vote: OhGodMyLife
I think we need more random votes to provide more discussion. This game has been sitting still for too long.
Just because it didn't happen when you wanted it, the vote was random. And I didn't realize that it has existed for this long, so:

Unvote
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Rage »

Yes, I do consider a random vote having usefulness occasionally, but I would like to know why you think that since I didn't contribute a random vote when you wanted me to is reason to pressure me, albeit with only your vote and with that as your only reasoning.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Rage »

Oman wrote:I voted GR because he engaged in what I have annecdotally seen to be a scumtel..

If someone engages in something I have seen as previously scum, then I will do it, regardless of whther or not it makes me look scummy.
The thing I have a problem with about Oman's reasoning to vote for Goatrevolt is that he has no basis for it other than "I think you are scum because I saw a scum do that before". That makes little sense to everyone except Oman. I see no evidence that could lead to why Oman is thinking this way other than his word, which doesn't mean much when Goatrevolt is throwing it back at him.

On the other side of the argument, we have Goatrevolt, who could easily say the same thing to Oman. "I think YOU are scum because I saw scum do what you are doing now before". But he isn't saying that. Instead, GR is saying that Oman is being hypocritical (and more, but his points have already been stated numerous times) and I agree.

Vote: Crazy

Expressed equal suspicion of both Oman and GR, but decided to vote for GR and later took it off when proven incorrect. Then he FoSed GR and took that off too. He did not consider other suspicions when pressuring GR, and didn't see GR's side until he had already taken a vote and FoS off of him. I want to know what Crazy thinks about why Goatrevolt is suspicious of Oman.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by Rage »

Crazy wrote:As for who the scum is, I gotta reread...
Crazy, who is scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”