Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by Nameless »

Adel wrote:So why aren't people voting for Chelseafan?
(First of all, I'd just like to make the point that this kind of plan is the exact kind of thing that wouldn't work without a massclaim. Just saying.)

Two flaws in the logic, if I've understood it correctly.
1. Scum playing the game particularly risky in hope of being effectively cleared for an easy D2 win. If the more erratic players had already voted and they didn't think those who hadn't wouldn't without discussion ... It's not impossible, is what I'm saying.
2.I'm aware the pairing would appear unlikely, but I'm not sure there are four lovers willing to lynch. Both Adel and SpyreX quickly unvoted when Gimbo reached L-1.

If Chelseafan is town then it's likely Gimbo is town, but not certain.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by Adel »

Nameless wrote:
Adel wrote:So why aren't people voting for Chelseafan?
(First of all, I'd just like to make the point that this kind of plan is the exact kind of thing that wouldn't work without a massclaim. Just saying.)
A similar form of logic could force scum to claim a partner other than who he originally wanted to claim, possibly unraveling a web of lies and outing scum in a really clear manner. That is what I was hoping to do by putting off a massclaim until day 2.
Two flaws in the logic, if I've understood it correctly.
1. Scum playing the game particularly risky in hope of being effectively cleared for an easy D2 win. If the more erratic players had already voted and they didn't think those who hadn't wouldn't without discussion ... It's not impossible, is what I'm saying.
It is a tricky judgement call to chose which improbabilities to pursue and which to dismiss.
2.I'm aware the pairing would appear unlikely, but I'm not sure there are four lovers willing to lynch. Both Adel and SpyreX quickly unvoted when Gimbo reached L-1.
This shows that you are a good mafia player. The only way I can disprove the logical conclusion resulting from this train of though is to actually vote to lynch Gimbo, which I am willing to do. I would rather lynch him today rather than tomorrow, because if he survives today's eventual Chelseafan lynch then I will be awefully sure that he is town.

If Chelseafan is town then it's likely Gimbo is town, but not certain.
Nothing is ever certain in mafia, except for when you are a cop in an open game. We have to be content with near-certainity.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm going to give this a proper re-read tomorrow, but as for now I'm going to make one of those AWESOME statements:

Personally, despite my partners train of thought, I want to see Gimbo lynched today. I think, as I've said over and over, this plan has far too much scum benefit for me to think otherwise. Furthermore, the playstyle and feel has not led me to believe this is town in any way.

However, if I AM outvoted, I WILL NOT vote for Gimbo tomorrow. I'm not letting this ridiculous WIFOM bite us tomorrow. If he lives today, he is going all the way. That means, of course, if he is scum then we damn well better hit the other pair tomorrow.

After my reread tomorrow(probably late), I will be putting my vote back on Gimbo. I, at that point, do not care if it is the hammer. It is happening.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Post by Adel »

Adel wrote:A similar form of logic could force scum to claim a partner other than who he originally wanted to claim, possibly unraveling a web of lies and outing scum in a really clear manner. That is what I was hoping to do by putting off a massclaim until day 2.
I left out the specific example: a lover would never vote for his lover, so not mass claiming would neuter some scum tactics. SSF (for example) may have voted for Gimbo during Gimbo's wagon out of scum habit if they hadn't been claimed lovers.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:41 pm

Post by Adel »

Adel wrote:
Gimbo with his vote on SSF wrote:I support mass-claiming today simply because we known townies wouldn't lie, so we would already have 4 vote-pairs right off the bat, this forces the 4 scum to split, and its much better for town.

if we don't massclaim, then even town pairs might not vote together, thus its going to be much more confusing.
so you voted for SSF during the random voting phase to spread confusion?

unvote, vote:Gimbo
@nameless: does this post make more sense now?
Chelseafan
Chelseafan
Goon
Chelseafan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:46 pm

Post by Chelseafan »

Adel wrote:I find it interesting that SSF and chensi have been lurking.

I find it even more interesting that so many people unvoted Gimbo so quickly. If they were willing to lynch Gimbo they should be just as willing to lynch Chelseafan. The is a chance of Chelseafan being scum with Gimbo being town, but there is no chance of Gimbo being scum if Chelseafan is scum.

Obv, if Chelseafan is town then Gimbo is town. By lynching Chelseafan we either win or walk into Day 2 with one lover couple being confirmed as town.

I think the most interesting thing is that Gimbo hasn't lept at the chance to push for the lynch of Chelseafan.

~~~~

To be clear, the major reason I wanted to put off a massclaim was to allow the chance of one scum changing his mind (or even forgetting!) about who to claim as his lover. An early claim "locks" the scum pseudo-lover pairs in and helps prevent later mistakes.

~~~

So why aren't people voting for Chelseafan?
Maybe they don't think I'm mafia?
As for the part in italics, well it's not a bad plan. I'd be all for it if it wasn't me getting lynched, it's still not bad though.
It nearly confirms Gimbo/SSF although as you said nothing is `00% confirmed in mafia, there's still the cvhance of a risky scum gambit.

Also why did some people suddenly jump off the Gimbo wagon if they thought he was scum? Adel's reasoning that me and Gimbo were mafia lovers as the reason I wasn't voting for him surely wouldn't have caused such an about turn.
Harvey Pew's vote was still kind of random, which you'd think would be took off way before someone is at L-1.

vote: Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:37 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

Nameless wrote:that's not anywhere near a "fine" enough record to prove any kind of experience, being lynched 3/3 times is a
bad
thing
Bad? It is
terrible
. I was
joking
when I said my record was good, but also pointing out how often townies are lynched by other townies acting in all good faith.
"The carefully constructed chain of events suddenly seems not merely to contain a weak link, but to be constructed entirely out of stupefyingly enormous mistakes and errors of judgement."
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Gimbo »

Ok.

1) What is the case on Chelseafan? I'm confused.

2) How is my alignment directly linked to Chelsea's?

3) Adel/SpyreX, what's your thoughts on forbiddanlight/Knight?

4) If we hadn't claimed lovers on D1, I'll be dead for sure on D2 (if its a mislynch on D1), Reason for this is that I'll be personally gunning for SSF because she modkilled me in another game and I'm a bitter asshole so if we claimed D2, it wouldn't any sense to you all, and I would've been (mislynched) so fast.
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Open 79 Nightless Vanilla
Mini 634 The Baron's Court
Mini 625 Essential Liberties Mafia
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:20 am

Post by Adel »

Gimbo wrote:Ok.

1) What is the case on Chelseafan? I'm confused.
everything scummy about Gimbo + logic = Chelseafan case. Also Chelsea and his lover have maintained a very low activity level. One player lurking is hard to identify as being scummy or not, but the pair of them lurking couts as a scum tell to me.
2) How is my alignment directly linked to Chelsea's?

Do you read my posts? Try again.
3) Adel/SpyreX, what's your thoughts on forbiddanlight/Knight?
Less scummy then Harvey Pew.
4) If we hadn't claimed lovers on D1, I'll be dead for sure on D2 (if its a mislynch on D1), Reason for this is that I'll be personally gunning for SSF because she modkilled me in another game and I'm a bitter asshole so if we claimed D2, it wouldn't any sense to you all, and I would've been (mislynched) so fast.
Just wrong. Either you are lying or you are claiming that you willingly violate site-wide rules -- that means that you are either scum in this game or you are scum in real life. Which is it.?
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:17 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

How is Harvy scummy because he left his vote on Gimbo?

So after he random votes Gimbo and then Gimbo claims scum and does all this other scummy stuff Harvy is just suppose to remove the vote and put it elsewhere, just because he cast it during the random stage?

Just because it started out as a random vote doesn't mean it was random the entire way. He was perfectly justified in leaving it on Gimbo after everything that has happened since the vote was cast.
Tigers ate my signature.
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

Chelseafan wrote:Harvey Pew's vote was still kind of random, which you'd think would be took off way before someone is at L-1.
I have already explained this chelseafan. It was a random vote initially but I left it there after Gimbo's WIFOM/"I am scum" ploy. The votes on Gimbo increased over Eastern and Pacific time and then when it got round to BST I removed the vote.
"The carefully constructed chain of events suddenly seems not merely to contain a weak link, but to be constructed entirely out of stupefyingly enormous mistakes and errors of judgement."
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:21 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

Why did you remove it though?
Tigers ate my signature.
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

^ Sorry, lover, it is WIFOM, but I see Gimbo as just
too
mad to be convincing scum. It was down to L-whatever on Gimbo but with only two pairs fully on and with Adel and Spyrex pushing but not voting. I needed more time to look at it so I removed my vote. I know it undercut your posts and I may rejoin you, but there are other suspects.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:44 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

Well, regardless of WIFOM what about:
ZeekLTK wrote:-Gimbo claims scum.

-Gimbo says "If we vote for the scummiest player on D1, then that takes away the whole purpose of having lover pairs, which is suppose to make things easier." - basically that we shouldn't scum hunt (I tried something like this one in an ongoing game where I was scum and got lynched...)

-Gimbo makes his whole "lynch them and then you can lynch me post"
After those 3, I don't see how we can lynch anyone else.
Tigers ate my signature.
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:58 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

^ I agree, kinda. Gimbo's play is completely mad, annoying and damaging. His lynching would produce a profound sigh of relief from everyone else in this game. He is just begging to be killed. And I can't believe the mafia is that big-balled to try a ploy like that.
Chelseafan
Chelseafan
Goon
Chelseafan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:14 am

Post by Chelseafan »

Harvey Pew wrote:^ I agree, kinda. Gimbo's play is completely mad, annoying and damaging. His lynching would produce a profound sigh of relief from everyone else in this game. He is just begging to be killed. And I can't believe the mafia is that big-balled to try a ploy like that.
I agree with this. And while his lynching would provide a somewhat calmer atmosphere, I'm not sure his scum at all.
His play from what I've seen is always somewhat similar to this.
I wouldn't put it past him to claim scum if he was scum, but then it's equally likely if he's town.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:55 am

Post by SpyreX »

^ Sorry, lover, it is WIFOM, but I see Gimbo as just too mad to be convincing scum. It was down to L-whatever on Gimbo but with only two pairs fully on and with Adel and Spyrex pushing but not voting. I needed more time to look at it so I removed my vote. I know it undercut your posts and I may rejoin you, but there are other suspects.
I've said, after my reread tonight, I'm putting my vote back there, hammer or not. I took it off to help with discussion, that is all.
Show

Proud member of BaM
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:18 am

Post by eldarad »

Vote Count

Gimbo (5) -
KNIGHT42, Firestarter, Nameless, ZeekLTK, forbiddanlight

Forbiddanlight (1) -
chenhsi

Adel (1) -
Gimbo

chenhsi (1) -
somestrangeflea

Chelseafan (1) -
Adel

Harvey Pew (1) -
Chelseafan

Not voting (2) -
SpyreX, Harvey Pew

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

I will have limited access for the next 4-5 days, so vote counts will be less frequent
Nameless
Nameless
Goon
Nameless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Nameless »

Adel wrote:@nameless: does this post make more sense now?
I can see the logic behind it, but I could also see a townie voting for their lover in the opening out of jest (or mild venting of outside of game irritation, apparently) so I'd still call it a weaker argument.
Harvey Pew wrote:Bad? It is
terrible
. I was
joking
when I said my record was good, but also pointing out how often townies are lynched by other townies acting in all good faith.
... Right. Don't mind me. :oops:
Harvey Pew wrote:It was a random vote initially but I left it there after Gimbo's WIFOM/"I am scum" ploy. The votes on Gimbo increased over Eastern and Pacific time and then when it got round to BST I removed the vote.
You could have at least made that clear by making a "confirm vote:" earlier on.
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Gimbo »

SpyreX, what's your take on forbiddanlight and Knight?

P.S. Adel: please elaborate on what you mean by forbid and Knight are less scummy that Harvey. How so?

Thnx.
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Open 79 Nightless Vanilla
Mini 634 The Baron's Court
Mini 625 Essential Liberties Mafia
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I posted not long ago my feelings about them (Knight very scummy, forbban slightly scummy) Overall, I get a scummy feel.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by Adel »

Harvey Pew wrote:
Chelseafan wrote:Harvey Pew's vote was still kind of random, which you'd think would be took off way before someone is at L-1.
I have already explained this chelseafan. It was a random vote initially but I left it there after Gimbo's WIFOM/"I am scum" ploy.
The votes on Gimbo increased over Eastern and Pacific time and then when it got round to BST I removed the vote.
Who wants to do the leg work to disprove this?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ok, my promised post. This might take a bit.

Regarding the game (my feelings in parenthesis) - this isn't a post by post of the game, but it will have a LOT of posts noted for information for name-matching.
Page 2:

SSK COPIES the quote from Gorrad in the first run of this game.
Adel questions it (funny thing is that her statement about people voting for their partner had already came true in the first day).

Synopsis:

Day 2 is the start, but not much happens.

Page 3:

Nameless agrees with it with the argument of simplicity for the town.
Forbid agrees with it with the argument of killing one mafia kills them all (I'm not sure what I think about this in retrospect - the reasoning)
I say not to claim due to an increased abilitiy to read voting patters and to look for scum slipups. I say it is inevitable though.
Adel sees no reason to claim day 1.
SSK says it makes sense.
SSF says it makes sense.
Nameless FoS's SSK/SSF and says that without claims there's more of a chance for mislynch (I dont like this much either).
Gimbo chimes in stating townies wont lie (sure), it forces the scum to split into pairs(sure) and is better for the town (not sold). HE then says that town pairs wont vote together without a massclaim (WTF).
Forbid agrees with Gimbo
SSF states loves shouldn't always vote the same way (GOOD).
Chlesea agrees and states anti-claim.
Adel plays the other side (what it would gain us)
Harvey Pew says the pairs will be much more linked (VERY TRUE - I like this a lot; even though its obvious, the fact it was said so early and matter of factly strikes me as a good mark).
Forbid agrees again.
Chelsea changes her mind on it due to Adels remark (This strikes me as almost too quick a change of mind)
Gimbo says he's at standby
NEXT Post, claims scum, starts with the WIOFM as such:
  • 1.) If he's scum he's confusing the town (WHY would you do this)
    2.) If he's town he cant be lynched without scum votes (again, this would only take 1, not a whole mess)
    3.) He states lynching the lone-voter on him (In the situation above, this would work, but with a pair of two scums it sure wouldn't).
    4.) He says if the scums ignore this plan he's somehow town (WHAT)
    5.) He says that (not lynching him) we should random vote (WHAT) and then tomorrow it'll be 50/50. (GOD THIS PLAN HURTS MORE REREADING IT)
Synopsis:

Here we look into the eyes of the beast. Nameless and Forbid agree, but with different reasons; rereading I dont like Forbid's reasoing near as much as Nameless's. SSK and SSF agree with Adel very rapidly and dont say much aside from the agreement; again, I dont necessarily like the rapid agreement and not much being sad otherwise. Nameless FoS's the partially for what I said (good) but also for increasing mislynch (bad). Gimbo agrees with the BAD part of what Nameless said and Forbid agrees (VERY BAD). Chlesea's agreement and rapid switch in stance strikes me as odd. Harvey makes a valid, if kind of obvious point, but I still like it. Gimbo then jumps into the storm.

Page 4:

SSF asks if they just claimed scum.
Gimbo votes Chelseafan by his own rules (randomly?)
Chensi then claims saying he'll die (WHAT, in retrospect this is really weird)
Gimbo says they are 'lovers' because he doesn't know their alignment (Well, duh, why)
Chenshi says they are obviously town (WHAT)
Knight says all 4 are scum and votes with Gimbo for Chelsea (what - although if it is Gimbo/Forbid/SSF/Knight this play kind of makes sense)
Chenshi makes another useless post.
Knight changes his vote to flea (Why flea?)
Gimbo says Knight is being scummy (and based on his join date) but only HoS's him (again, the random on Chelsea is ok, but only an HoS on Knight for something he says is scummy)
I make the stantement Gimbo is insane and flea is shaking his head.
Gimbo FoS's most of the game (GOD)
Adel pokes a hole in Gimbo's plan and makes a statment about his random vote then votes for Gimbo(GOOD)
Gimbo's reply is a meta-read on Adel and a vote saying its not an omgus (P.S. It is)
Harvey says gimbo makes his head hurt but that he would unvote him if not for the message it would send (WHUT)
Gimbo pushes his plan again.
I make my first argument why Gimbo's plan is bad (GO ME) and vote for Gimbo. I also state, for the first time, if Gimbo is town we lose if he's alive on day 2.
Flea shakes his head (this could be for a million reasons)

Synopsis:

Gimbo keeps pushing his plan. Chenshi and Knight make very odd (bad) plays and Adel pokes some holes and one side of Gimbo's plan which I do the others. Not a lot of reads on other players. I dont like Harvey worrying about what the unvote might do; but I can -kind- of understand it with the importance of avoiding the mislynches.

Page 5:

Harvey says, even with some claims, that he wont claim and is leaving the decision up to his partner (Good)
I show my irritation some at how this is going.
Knight votes for Gimbo (What)
Gimbo says that he expects to get lynched and scums are going to be screwed day 2. Says all of us (most of the damn game at this point) is scummy for not following his lead. Votes for Knight because he's the noob out of the 3 of us voting for him (WHAT)
Gimbo tries to meta me. then multiposts on Knight.
Adel says she expected the scum to break before the game starts and to be the biggest proponents of a massclaim (I agree). She says today should be about lynching the scummiest person.
Gimbo says voting for the scummiest person defeats the purpose of lover pairs (WHAT) and that judging a pair makes it easier to get a read on them (So far, this game, thats sure not true).
I say Gimbo's plan helps scum more than town (Go ME)
Adel says, again the strongest proponent of a massclaim to be scum (I agree)
Chenshi makes another blah post (WHAT)
Nameless agrees with SSF about voting together (Good), agrees with my points on Gimbo (Good). Doesn't vote for Gimbo because of WIFOM reasons (not so good, but understandable)
Adel mentions a Nameless / Gimbo connection (based on the not-vote at this point in the reread I disagree).
Nameless mentions Adel picking a strange part of his argument to attack.
Knight thought it was weird 2 pairs claimed right away (true) and that it was a scum tactic to get the last pair lynched (sure). Says even if he's town he deserves to die for that (bad)
Adel says the HoS + Attack on her shows a connection (I can see it, dont agree at this point)
Gimbo says Adel is scum (wrong, woo)
Adel asks why he's not voting for her (good question)

Synopsis:

Then way Chen claimed doesn't make sense. Gimbo, again, spends most of this page focused on his plan and how those not following are scummy. Says Adel is obviously scum without explaining why. I, personally, like Nameless and Harvey here.

Page 6:

Gimbo votes for adel.
Nameless repsonds to Adel in a very calm manner (good)
Gimbo explains his vote: Knight is noob, I haven't given reads, so Adel is scum (P.S. all 3 of us are voting for him, so this is an amazing OMGUS)
Chenshi manages to look at all of the previous days and post one thing (Blah)
I and Adel tell him its OMGUS
Knight says no one in his group is voting for others in the group so they are scum (WHAT). Suggests voting for chelsea to prove flea is scum (WHAT). Doesn't want a lynch, but jsut to see if flea will move his vote. If he does, they're all mafia, flea is mafia trying to frame chelsea or is a worthless town. If he moves it, he's mafia or innocent with Gimbo (WHAT).
Gimbo says the plan is dumb (it is) asks Knight (who he says is a noob over and over) about me and Adel.
Knight says if we go through he reveals and the town wins tomorrow (not following)
Chelsea, of course, asks why they are lynching her to prove flea is town or not.
Gimbo and Chelsea have some dialogue (If Knight is right after this game is over I swear)

Synopsis:

This page is dominated by Knights "plan" - mostly by the parties involved he says are scum. Now, I dont agree with his plan but the interplay between them on this page is really off and I dont like it. In isolation, part of me could think Knight MAY be right in his call... and that scares me.

Page 7:

SSF chimes in to explain why the plan is bad.
Harvey says almost the same reasons right after (this is strange, but only 7 minute lapse)
Forbid claims with Knight and FoS's Namless for not revealing (WHAT - she just NOW did more than a few pages/days later) says is staying on chelsea because lover is as per Gimbo's instructions on page 3 (WHAT)
Gimbo shows the 3 pairs, says at minimum 2 scum are in the unclaimed (this strikes me as odd, but, as we'll see, if Gimbo is scum I think his partners have claimed at this point so, yes, he would be saying one of the claimed sets (but not both) is town). Calls a meta on me again.
Harvey says the FoS doesn't make sense. Says he's in favor of claiming but is leaving it up to his partner (I dont think he said he was in favor before this point, big uh oh).
Gimbo makes a post about the logic of his above.
SSF explains why it was not good (this is very interesting)
I tell Gimbo I am going to agressive (I've been) and the meta arguments and his OMGUS's aren't really doing any good (they aren't).
Chenshi loverfishes on Harvey (Bad considering other evidence)
Gimbo says nice (confused why he would like this)
SSF votes for chen (lover's confusion here?)
Firestarter says we shouldn't rush and take our time (duh, but good)
chenshi asks what's fishing (WHAT WHAT)
Nameless claims with Firestarter.
Forbid unFoS's nameless.

Synopsis:

Forbid, Chenshi and Gimbo all feel real bad here. SSF really throws a wrench in trying to direct his lover but, hell, that could be any alignment the way this is going. Harvey has two really strange posts in relation to everything else going on.

Page 8

Gimbo shows the breakdown, shows that only 4 are left, says its anti-town now to not claim (Blah). Says Adel isn't a town player. Asks what he would have to gain from this all if he was scum (its been explained). Says Adel isn't claiming because she's scum and it'll change her play (it's not and she isn't).
Knight votes for me because of my reaction to the massclaim (what).
Gimbo says that Adel and I are scum with most likely Nameless and Firestarter as our partners. Says that there's the lowest change of chelsea and chen being scum (very interesting).
Adel explains why not to massclaim and asks some questions to Gimbo and to SSF about his vote for chen for fishing when, well, look at Gimbo.
I ask why no one has said ANYTHING about me showing why this is a good scum plan.
Chelsea defends chen (of course) but argues with Gimbo's logic (good).
Forbid votes for Gimbo, tells Knight to as well - says LAL (weird, she's been following his plan most of the game).
Knight says he wants to vote me, and if I'm not maf, Gimbo is (Woow).
Gimbo says kill Adel or I first, then if we're town lynch him tomorrow (Wow).
Forbid refuses to vote for me because I'm not scum (yay).

Synopsis:

Forbid's play is weird when taken as a whole, but I can partially understand. Knight made a very bad play. The rest was mostly Adel / Gimbo going back and forth...and my opinons are known on that.

WELL, Its midnight and i've got 9-13 left. They'll be there tomorrow as well as some other notes I've got.
Vote: Gimbo
Show

Proud member of BaM
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by Adel »

'k
vote:Gimbo
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:28 pm

Post by eldarad »

Day 1 Final Vote Count

Gimbo (7) -
KNIGHT42, Firestarter, Nameless, ZeekLTK, forbiddanlight, SpyreX, Adel

Forbiddanlight (1) -
chenhsi

Adel (1) -
Gimbo

chenhsi (1) -
somestrangeflea

Chelseafan (1) -
Harvey Pew (1) -
Chelseafan

Not voting (1) -
, Harvey Pew

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

"Gimbo's scum! He confessed!" yelled the survivors of the carnage. And lo, the town of fair Verona strung Gimbo up.
But all was not well in Verona, for when they emptied Gimbo's pockets, all they found was a photo of somestrangeflea. Gimbo was a
townie
By the time the mob found somestrangeflea, he had already taken his own life.
Last edited by eldarad on Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”