I want this game experience
15%
I want to fire a bullet
19%
I want to kill someone specific in this game
13%
I'm an addict. I join every game
6%
I'm not playing this game. I'm watching and banging my head against the wall... repeatedly.
35%
Ugh, fuck this, I'm dead
13%

Total votes: 54

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok I get to post today. Based on previous bad idea mafia and rule 5 there are both goons and cops in this game. Everyone in those two groups can not shoot. And considering the previous bad idea mafia's there is probably 1 goon per cop.

Previous Bad idea Mafias
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2679
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4923

Only the godfather and every member of the town can shoot. Everyone that can shoot will turn up innocent on investigations so there is no point in any cop investigating someone who has already shot. Our best options is to allow the day to progress to a point that if there is a cop with a guilty they get the chance to check in so we can off the scum they found.

If we want we can also try hypo-cop
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7307
I have never done that but if people want to try it I am up for it

Anything else to discuss or shall we just vote who should shoot and who should be shot? I'll gladly shoot someone if you wants me to once we believe enough time has gone by. I signed up just for the experience of shooting someone.

As things stand Albert is confirmed Non-goon but he can still be the Godfather. Since you have a good chance of being town ABR, who do you think should shoot and be shot at the moment?

Also the 24 hour thing resets every game day. ABR can not shoot again until any given game day has lasted 24 hours.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

I don't think the same person should do the killing each time. Seeing a new person shoot tells us the new person is either town or godfather. That is like everyone (not just the cops) getting to learn an investigation result on another player. That way we can narrow things down faster.

So i say someone besides ABR should shoot someone who is not ABR.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

Kison wrote:...But after everyone's checked in so as to give the cops a chance to announce a guilty should they have one.
Yes
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

We should probably use something alongs the lines

Vote: "Blank" to kill "Blank"[/u]
or
Vote Shooter: X
Vote Target: Y

To decide who is shooting. If we don't want to use either format then I call dibs of shooting someone after grimmy

Also if a cop claims a guilty, the person that posts next should probably be the one to take the guilty party out. Agreed?

Also
raider8169 wrote:I say if a cop got a quilty investigation say so otherwise there is no point as it will give the scum a target for nighttime.
So that's a no on the hypo cop?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP:
Vote: "Blank" to kill "Blank"

or
Vote Shooter: X
Vote Target: Y

Wait so are we going to try hypocop or no? Who says yea and who says ney?

I linked the thread because I am not sure if we should or not since the other ones didn't do it and the cops found goons relativly quick in Bad idea 2
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well either Tar hit scum and is 2 for 2 (see "Worse Idea Mafia") or...

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

Not sure what you mean by that, but since your action is going to cut discussion short either way I could probably face palm no matter what.

You got the guy that killed me in Worse Idea Mafia iirc.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

That was directed at tarhalindur in case anyone is dence.

As far as hypo-cop goes it shouldn't be started until everyone agrees on it. And someone should probably run some numbers on the chances it has of exposing our cops. If the chance of loss is worse than the chance of gain then we shouldn't do it. I posted the link merely because it is an option that we can consider and possibly profit big from it.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #579 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

^5 xtoxm. I knew you weren't scum. You guys should have meta-ed xtoxm here since he was obv town by his standards.

Cops are always sane in Bad Idea Mafia so scum had to be among:
Mayhem
Natrisha
Flea
Goborage

Town should have weeded out those people and done hypocop sooner considering how helpful Niv and Iam's incents were.

^5 Niv and Iam too.

By the way, what is a first lady K-scope?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #581 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]FL was the same as GF[/quote]
Wait.. so he was investigation imune too or was he just abkle to shoot like the GF.

In previous bad ideas. Goons "could" inherited GF status of being able to shoot (if the GF had died) Could the first lady always shoot and be investigation imune or did they just inheirt shooting skills?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #583 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

Goons could not inherit GF investigation imunity in previous Bad ideas. Did no one look at the links I posted to the old games?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #586 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Always[/quote]
So flea could always shoot and was investigation imune?!

Damn!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #595 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

Considering how Grimmy thinks with respect to flea I am fairly certain people "further" exercising his viewpoint may have shot you.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #613 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

Kison wrote:
Simenon wrote:You all are dumb.
I agree with this gentleman.
Me, you, Jordan, and some others tried to get the killings to slow down. That planned failed epicly and this is all we ended up doing...

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\[/quote]

We won, but not gracefully
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #615 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yes you killed the GF. Thank you. If I had a cookie I would give it to you but I'm fresh out. :P

I am just messing with you. ^5 forbiddan. gg to everybody
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #617 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

forbiddanlight wrote:Nah, I kinda figured I'm talking about it too much. That's kinda...the only time I've been incredibly effective in a game of mafia...and also why I'm mildly pissed it still didn't work out to lock the game. OMG! I JUST REALIZED! I jokingly killed SSF in the game too cause I was annoyed at my 24 (or 48, forgot when it was) wait. Wow, that's kinda hilarious.
Rofl

Note to self: Don't give forbiddan a gun unless I'm town with her. Then give her every gun in sight.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #628 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

somestrangeflea wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Probably because we all believed you to be fully clear.
Pretty much.
Xtoxm wrote:What was your thought process in killing M4 instead of Chen?
It wasn't cockiness. I wanted the endgame to be a
game
. I wanted there to be a clear cut choice. I wanted a standard "one person decides between two people" endgame, and was genuinely disappointed when chenhsi said that he wouldn't be able to shoot.

Do you wanna hear something funny?
I wrote:I'm not going to be here at 3:35pm on Wednesday.
When I said this, it was true.
Then, I rearranged my plans, and made myself available for the time, making the above statement a lie.
On Tuesday, my internet died, and it's only just back up now.
That is kinda funny. So in the end, bad luck fell upon you and your thrill for the dramatic classics got the best of you too, since a Mayhem vs Xtoxm duel may have helped you win.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #629 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

gg to flea, the rest of the scum and everyone else
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #639 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

I'm betting i was night killed because I gave too much protown advice. In a game without docs acting dumb could have its advantages. That or me suggesting hypocop made you think I was cop. But me wanting to shoot after grimmy should have told you that was wrong.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #645 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

armlx wrote:
ChaosOmega brought you up initially on the grounds of "we should take out the most methodical player so that the town is more likely to do stupid stuff and let us win".
Fair nuff, though at the very least Fonz was a better target, if not a couple others.
The Fonz didn't join the game until is was already part way through. And he was also scum. They couldn't pick to kill him night0 or any night for that matter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”