Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #4720 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Enter »

Probably one of the best arguments for secret alt mafia I've ever experienced.

Game was really fun, and I would do this again with playerbase as the only hesitation.
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #4721 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Enter »

In post 4520, FakeGod wrote:I ran the anonymous dance game because someone brought up that these dance setups have been affected too much by meta, and I sought to build a game that would not be affected by any previous player histories. Unfortunately, it seems that many of you were able to guess the main identities of the other players as the game progressed. I wonder if it is truly able to have a game on this site that is completely free from meta influence. I would also like to thank each of the replacements who stepped up when I needed them. This game couldn't have continued without you, and I am very thankful for everyone who replaced in so promptly. After half of the town imploded in First Dance, and we were going into Second Dance with 3 scum, one of whom was paired to the IC, I thought for sure that scum was going to win this game, but Lady 2 slot really played her heart out as the game neared its conclusion and managed to convince Gentleman 2 to leave the dance, cinching the win. I would like to applaud both the town and mafia for a well played game.
This is what makes good mafia. Everything was on the line and town managed to turn it around! It was beautiful.

Gentleman 5, I hope to play with you again in the future it was a pleasure. Same can be said for Gentleman 7.

Lady 3, you are, always have been, and always will be the most beautiful lady. And I will never explain to Gentleman 5 exactly why.

Lady 7, it was a pleasure, I really enjoyed playing with you - your style is very old school and reminds me of way back when we started. I was very nostalgic.

Lady 4, you're hilarious.

Lady 2, it was a pleasure reading your walls, even if they rarely were all that convincing as far as your alignment was concerned. And I did, in fact, read every word, sometimes multiple times.

These are the folks at the top of my head right now, but everyone did an incredible job, especially the second half replacements. I think this was one of the most enjoyable mafia games I've been apart of in a while, really glad I found this game in the game advertisements thread and asked FakeGod to replace into it just as he was looking for a replacement for Firebringer.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #4730 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 4728, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 4710, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4692, Espeonage wrote:I paired you specifically bc you tried to hide replacement.
I thought replacements were instructed to hide the fact that they were replaced if possible.
Yeah but almost none did.
We weren't, but it was obvious when people replaced anyways.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”