Enlight_Bystand
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Enlight_Bystand »

Wow, this one's fired off quickly- 5 pages in 24 hoursish!

looks like were just now looking for silence to talk (appropriate!)

roflcoptors actions- I'm not sure it's brilliant for us, but meh. Unless they do anything silly, I think him and Ironman are reasonably safe for now.

I'm not answering the strife-armlx question, it's dangerous for enforcing rankings in isolation.

Looking at the present top suspects; Lowell has two votes, doesn't make it in until page 3, starts with an apparently random vote for sun tzu, then defends the concept of a mason claim and puts a bit of pressure on am for rolefishing. Votes for strangercoug as an OMGUS, continues mason protecting. Defends actions. 4 posts total, no really that much in them other than defending the mason revalation.

Armlx: quite active, starts with vig/kill analysis, goes at ironman for apparently trying to get the vig out, which brings rofl to defend his partner. Set of interaction between those two, including the 'rolefishing' incident. Gives his N0 logic, and goes fully after rofl. opposes the outting, then moves off them but critises the move. Opposes the fake-mason plan (it is unwise, especially in the way greasyspot suggests it) and tries to get peeople off the masons. Questions vamp for following rofl and going after activity.

Will look at strangercougar, greasyspot, korts and possibly others in a bit, need to eat now...
Enlight_Bystand
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:34 am

Okay, i made an admission in my first post- jordana24 also hasn't talked.

strangercoug then. Starts with an attack on rofl for being secure on his mason partner (although unkonwn at this stage), and disavows the rolefishing from am. Vents annoyance at the mason claim, over several posts. Is quite slow at removing vote on rofl, then moves onto lowell. Bit of defense, then critisices lowell for the 'probably' uncertainty.

Greasy spot mostly want to look at the suspiscion fest in his latest post. All fgour of them being mafia is incredibly dumb. If you're going to engage in this plan, you have to have someone hang back, probably even be opposed to the entire thing. Not that I think that the scum would be anywhere near this madness...

korts. Votes for rofl for trying to funnel things. Follows this up with duelling with rofl, then moves into defending from iam. jusmps off rofl after the claim, considers strangercoug before moving onto forbiddan for his jump on a bandwagon plan.

Talking of fobiddan, starts with the traditional roflhunt, and pushes it until the claim. then moves onto stranger, with his silly i'll join a running wagon comment.

Still not clear where to put my vote at the moment. forbiddan and greasy are acting weird, lowell seems more scummy in the background of the thread then he is in isolation, but nobody stands out from the pack.
Enlight_Bystand
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:52 am

Things are building up on Vamp quite quickly- he's at L-3 now.

Admittedly there seems a decent amount of evidence against him, even given the tiny amount they've posted, but I'm slghtly worried that we're tunnelling in on a single lynch target, and it might be worth looking around a bit for more info.

FL seems to be addressing the points put against them.

Roflcoptor, What in particular about BlakAdder appears scum?

The GS/iam thing seems to be reasonably benign, but will probably be something to look back at later.

I'm tempted by Vamp, but L-2 is too risky at the moment. I'd at the very least want to give them a chance to give a decent defence of their actions (or even any defence!)
Enlight_Bystand
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Enlight_Bystand
Townie
Townie

Post Post #384 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:37 am

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for a replacement, I've got quite busy all of a sudden (I've already pm'ed rogueben)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”