-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

Wow. I get caught up in work for a day and come back to claims on Page 3.

Anyway, anyone suggesting roflcopter for today's lynch, under the circumstances and given his claim, should be hit in the head with a baseball bat.

BlakAdder wrote:vote:roflcopter. Just seems like everything he's said so far is kinda pointing towards scum.
Would you care to elaborate on your thought process behind this post, please, BlakAdder? Cause, frankly, it's textbook bandwagoning.
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:50 am

Post by -TinVision- »

BlakAdder wrote:
-TinVision- wrote:
BlakAdder wrote:vote:roflcopter. Just seems like everything he's said so far is kinda pointing towards scum.
Would you care to elaborate on your thought process behind this post, please, BlakAdder? Cause, frankly, it's textbook bandwagoning.
That was before he claimed mason, and I just thought that his behavior was kind of suspicious. Making assumptions is part of a game of mafia, after all.
unvote
Could you elaborate on what you mean when you say "making assumptions" is part of the game of mafia and what exactly you were making assumptions about?
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

Or, for the non-mathematically inclined, Lynch-2 in large games, Lynch-1 in minis.
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:33 am

Post by -TinVision- »

roflcopter wrote:
Korts wrote: @armlx: you are trying to prepare multiple lynches. Not good. Real bad.
further evidence that armlx should not live to see dawn tomorrow.

korts is looking less and less scummy.

more people should vote for blakadder.
As the guy who started pressuring BlakAdder for bandwagoning, I'll say that I'm satisfied with BlakAdder's answers. Frankly, we have too many people voting without giving rationale for all of them to be scum. Given that BlakAdder answered well when pressured about it, I feel OK letting it lie for the time being.

I'm gonna ignore the Vamp wagon for now. Either he'll give up and be replaced or he can be taken care of later.

I find armlx to be fairly protown. Around the time he cut off of further conversation re: n0 vigging, I began to feel pretty strong indications he was protown.

I need to take a closer look at Korts, but I need to do fourth of July family things, so it'll have to come later.

For now, I'll finish off with a lurker vote.
Vote: Silence
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

I'll respond to forbiddanlight's post and post my read on Korts tomorrow after work. It's been a holiday weekend, I've just gotten back from a long car ride and I've got a long list of bugs to have fixed by tomorrow. Ugh.

I will note that generally I'm not normally a fan of the long analysis posts that look at everyone in brief. It's a good scum tactic to post a summary of the game's action to look active as well as to paint people's actions in a scummy light in the hopes that others will start a wagon. However, forbiddanlight is asking her own questions and actively prompting specific people, so I don't count it against her in this case.
lol objective morality
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

Whoops. Posting slipped my mind. Got a brief reread to do, and then I'll post.
lol objective morality

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”