kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:27 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I do not have much time to post, I do not have much time at the moment to read, but I do not want to waste my post, nor do I want to be modkilled for not posting in 72 hours, so consider this an obligatory post in which I will try to have some thoughts as well.

I for one think that having Now a JDodge include in their posts who is making the posts, so that meta is indeed possible. I do not like how the wagon is growing so quickly on him, because with so many heads, it is likely that their post count will also be higher than others, and therefore they will reach the limit more quickly.

Vote:killa seven for making a short post that furthered a mafia kill and lowered his vitality, while providing us no information. Kudos.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:33 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I am sorry I haven't been able to post, work is kicking my ass. I work in a freezer twelve hours a day, that is why I made the obligatory post: I never know when I'll be awake enough to actually contribute, which is unfortunate, given this game's fast pace and huge posts.

MOD: I would rather have someone who has more regular access to the site take my place, as I cannot give the attention this game deserves. I request a replacement.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”