Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:41 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Tinsley wrote:
Vote: Hadhfang

Just because he did such a good job hiding his scumminess last time.
I'll take that as a compliment should I? :P

@ Charter, in mini games, regardless of the special roles present there are almost always 3 mafia, it's based on the formula of 1 mafia for every 3 Town

Vote: Walnut, for using the term odd in his post.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Gurgi, looking at it I would assume hte person voted for first would be the one lynched. Also, it is possible there is a 3rd party role, but that doesn't have to be a SK.
This space is left intentionally blank.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:37 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Hmmm, My thoughts so far are that the SK thing is a bit of a wierd thing to do, but I can't really see anything in Charter's assumption thing really, if i'm honest.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Hadhfang »

CF Riot wrote:After looking at that flash, I'm pretty convinced SK is the only likely 3rd party role in this game. At the same time, I agree that there's no point guessing at it when it's very nearly confirmed if there are 2 night kills by D2. I don't see why this would make me rethink that comment though. Clarify Walnut?

There could be cult leaders or survivers though, that's not above possibility. Tbh, speculation on 3rd party roles offers us no help at all, until someone makes a hint at their role if they are pro-town. Having said that Lord Guri's post was that there are likely to be either 3 scum or 3 scum and a SK, it was Charter that brought up the speculation about it.

Vote:Charter
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:44 am

Post by Hadhfang »

charter wrote:Is there any reason you're voting for me now rather than when I first said I'm assuming there's three mafia? I don't understand why you waited so long if that's your reason for voting me.
Only because I've had time to think about your post some more, and read through more thoroughly. Your jumping on Riot's post seems a bit over eager, since he said the assumption within a hypothesis, not openl stating that he did assume there were three mafia.
Note liking Had's waiting so long to vote for me. Also not liking Riot's misleading stat trying to make us think there's very little chance Had is scum.
Not liking this comment about Riot being "misleading" he isn't, his facts were perfectly accrurate, and added to that your assumption and then questioning the same assumption made by sumone else, albiet in a hypothesis is strange.

Fishing for pro-town roles to drop hints that you can pick up? Makes me wonder, why do you care who the pro town roles are?
I'm not fishing for them Charter,If you care to read my post again I'm stating that its bad to fish for them, as it gives the mafia an advantage. I was pointing out that by startign the speculation, the only people who would benefit would be the mafia as they would know who would be the best targets at night.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Hadhfang »

EBWOP: Hmm, seems I didn't make myself so clear on the pro town roles thing in my post, I apologise.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Woah, that's 5 on me isn't it?

My comments initially were based on a quick skim read of everything, the next post was after I had time to read through it all and reflect. THe first comment on the SK thing meant I thought that the speculation on teh SK was weird, but I didn't think Charter's assumption mix up had much in it at the time. Re-reading it, Charter was the one that made a comment on teh SK speculation first, which in turn began more open spculation about it.

Charter seems to be pushing for a lynch quite eagerly at the moment and it's only page 3.

Also, I'm a cop with an unknown sanity. Of course its up to you as to what you think of that.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:16 pm

Post by Hadhfang »

@ Net

At the moment I think Charter is scummy, since he seems to be directing a lot of hs effort to get peopel to vote me, Admittedly that in itself ould just be very agressive play, but then he says my claim was
Convenient claim to make on D1 when you're at L-3....
Yet then he decides to run with it and unvote me, but still wants me lynched the next day, even though he claims he isn' pushing for a lynch that eagerly.
Don't lynch him today and if he lives through the night lynch him tomorrow. Of course the mafia could always not NK him, but I see that as much more unlikely than him actually being mafia (if he lives). Saying this, there's no point in lynching him today, as there are probably two others, so I'll go ahead and
unvote had

With regards to the whole SK thing, when I wrote the posts in my mind it seeemed like Charter's comment on the SK was the one that promted discussion about Sk's and setups, which wasn't helpful. It seems that I was mistaken in that, I was reading macavenger's post after Charters, which quoted Charter, and I somehow put together that Charter prompted discussion about the SK. I apologise profoundly for that severe misunderstanding. :(
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by Hadhfang »

A breadcrumb doesn't seem like a reason to put someone on the top of your suspicion list. On it maybe, but not at the top. Plus he could have just been actually eating an apple at that point and wanted to share.

That's my thoughts on that so far.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:27 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Right, I've had another read through, and would like to bring up some questions mainly for Charter, since his posts are the ones that bother me the most, but also one for Walnut.
Walnut wrote:And, based on post #83, I would almost expect Had to be mafia and CFRiot a townie he is setting up for a fall.
how exactly does it seem to you that I'm setting CF up for a fall when I barely mentioned him in my post?
Charter wrote: I will be interested in seeing who the next person to vote for Had is (assuming someone does.
Why is this? What information would it have given you?
Charter wrote: Don't lynch him today and if he lives through the night lynch him tomorrow. Of course the mafia could always not NK him, but I see that as much more unlikely than him actually being mafia (if he lives). Saying this, there's no point in lynching him today, as there are probably two others, so I'll go ahead and
unvote had
How come you spent so long to unvote? You didn't like how I waited to vote you, so why did you wait to unvote me?
Charter wrote:
farside22 wrote:Well with Charter's statement did was exactly this: Now it will be WIFOM. If Had is NK, If Had is scum, If, if, if. It's really too soon to say any of that and I think talking about it gives the scum ideas (if Had isn't scum) what to do about the situation. The worse part about Had's claim is he doesn't know if he is sane or not.
I think you trying to pin this on me is scummy. What does everyone else think?
how is it scummy? he isn't really trying to pin anything on you Charter, He's just pointing out what you did.
Charter wrote: However, cop claim on day one is a very easy claim for scum to make. I'm not saying Had's claim is false, but there's virtually no proof he actually is or isn't the cop, but no one wants to lynch their cop.
True, but a cop claim is a very WIFOM claim to make as well. The last line in your quote proves that, Town don't want to lynch their cop, but then they don't know if I am a cop or scum, so they have to play carefully. Even so, scum claiming cop could be risky for the same reason, as it makes them look suspicious, and if a scum player were already under a lot of scrutiny a cop claim could well get them into even deeper trouble. Of course that in itself is WIFOM, for all you know I could be scum who has just made that hypothesis to make it seem like I am town.
charter wrote: Why are you asking other people what they think should happen if Riot is found dead tomorrow and is doc? Why don't you say what you think will happen? What good can you hope to gain from this question? I ask these because you seem unwilling to drop the Riot being doc thing, even after he explicitly said he wasn't dropping hints at his role.
Bat was asking a what if question, its not that he was unwilling to drop CF being doc, since he wasn't asking CF anything about him being Doc.

At the moment I think Charter is probably scum, This might change depending on his answers, but for now,
Unvote, Vote:Charter
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Hadhfang »

I've been quite busy recently, sincere apologies (We have sports day and I have been given the task of helping organise it, along with a school production's constant rehearsals) I'll ahve a thorough re-read, and then post my thoughts as soon as possible.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Okay, sorry for the absence, I’ve read up to page 11, and here are my thoughts on the game so far. I’ll read some more ASAP.

Charter: reads as aggressive townie to me,

Shadowgirl
ShadowGirl wrote:
farside22 wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:I don't think it's any good to try speculate about SK until N1. Figuring out how many scum there are is a bit more productive, as it has sparked conversation.

Anyway, I would think that there's either three scum or two scum and a SK. We've seen from what last game that the roles can get pretty interesting.
How can you say it's not good to speculate and then speculate?
My wording didn't come out right. 'Not good' in the sense that for the moment it doesn't help us much.
Your still speculating though.

You also need to post more, at the moment I have no real reading on you.

CF Riot
CF Riot wrote:Oh jeez. I really hate to pull a "yeah what he said" but Mac read my post exactly the way I meant it. I should've quoted you or something Tinsley but I assumed people would know why I mentioned Had for my stat.
Intriguing that you say this after someone else said it rather than saying you meant it partly in a joke way beforehand
CF Riot wrote:@ LG: I think Had's quick claim is
very
questionable, but I don't think there's anything we can do about it. A suspicious claim is a claim nonetheless, and being D1 with all of our people still alive, I think it's worth it to feel it out. That is if we can come up with a way to do it. My only problem with this is if Had claims a result tomorrow what do we compare it against? If it's all going to be WIFOM city, how do we deal with it
If my claim is so questionable why not question me on it? Why not vote me or press for information?
Post 139 doesn’t sit well with me either, You say your waiting on my claim, yet you’ve already said that there’s nothing we can do about that. There are no actual votes on BB that are serious, but you seem quick off the mark to defend him.
CF Riot wrote: Here you're saying the claim didn't bother you much and don't mention anything about the timing either. Yet you were still having negative feelings towards BB because you don't like his level of commitment to the game, enough so that you propose lynching him anyways.
This is exactly what he’s saying. You’re simply repeating him here , which serves no purpose

Post 173:
Net hasn’t got a case of tunnel vision, he’s focused on several people rather than just one.

You also seem reluctant to vote people, I believe you were a bit like this in the last game, so that may just be your play style.
battousai wrote:Batt 202: I was bothered by the fact that you were intentionally lurking at first too. Seeing how things have played out since then I can't see scum motive for it so it doesn't really bother me anymore. But I will say if you are town, don't try scum tactics to help town. That just doesn't make sense, and its likely to get you lynched.
Could this be a warning to Bat that his actions will get him lynched because he’s riot’s scumbuddy? You don’t seem to want to take a definite stance on him, though again that could be your cautious playstyle

At the moment I think you’re scum, possibly with Battousai

Walnut
Walnut wrote:It seems to me like there are a lot of possibilities listed there. We had a sibling or lover pair in the last game, which has a town/pair and mafia/pair alleigance. In the same game I was a weak doctor, which means that if I had protected a mafia member I would have died. Assuming the mod's description of deaths did not make it obvious and people did not look up the role, most players would have assumed a certain number of mafia and an SK. Similarly, if an insane doctor "protects" someone they have a 50/50 chance of killing them instead, in which case the dead player's role would reveal nothing about why they died, and increase the likelihood that people would expect there was a serial killer.
Yet more speculation after we’ve tried to move away from that, doesn’t post any content until CF asks him to in post 80. Having said that, post 128 seems pretty pro-town to me, So I’m leaning toward pro-town.

Farsight22: pro-town, as far as I can see

Battousai:
Post 102:
battousai wrote:
FYI, I was lurking on purpose to see who would say something and when. My last post was on Sunday night. Here was the order of everyone who wanted me to talk:
Tinsley- he had a question that I hadn't answered, call me and blackberry (who posted the day before) out for not hearing much from them and unvotes had when Had got to L-2; CF Riot- wanted me to speak up and clear my name (for what? My first post where I random voted Farside using some information I gathered from the previous post?), SFOS's Had and tries to figure out how to prove a cop claim.
Here your just telling us you were lurking and what happened whilst you did this, but we can all see what happened whilst you weren’t speaking.
Battousai wrote: Nope, tomorrow will be completely WIFOM if we let Had live, and scum will play it up no doubt.
Here’s suggesting you want me lynched, but the previous post by you says you think we should leave me till day 2.
I think your scum, possibly with CF Riot

Tinsley:
Tinsley wrote:
Netlava wrote:That's interesting, because CF Riot's misleading stat should reflect badly on CF Riot and not had.
It would if CF Riot turned up scum. It would look like he was trying to convince everyone that Had isn't scum.
Anyone’s posts that are considered questionable would reflect badly on someone when they turn up scum. Here you seem to be avoiding the question.
Strikes me as more pro-town than anything else

Macavenger:
Seems to be pro-town to me

Netlava:
Post 133 doesn’t sit well with me, You already said
Netlava wrote: Well, I think the standard procedure is to leave had alive and watch him closely
Now you want to lynch me.

Other than that, I think you seem pro-town as well

Lord Gurgi: seems to be quite sheepey to me. Leaning more toward a scum reading on him than town. I’d like to hear his readings on everyone.

Camm:

Post 216:
Reads to me as if she believes she’s town. Having said that when I played scum last game I tried to get into the role of a townie, but I don’t think that’s a big enough thing to call her on. However, she does then make a reference to all the CF riot hate, and CF did defend Camm’s predecessor BB, Possible scumbuddies perhaps?

Currently I think that Bat and Riot are scum,and no definite third scum member.

Unvote, Vote: CF Riot

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”