ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:08 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Vote: Hadhfang

The dragon in your avi reminds me of Puff the Magic Dragon.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:31 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I don't think it's any good to try speculate about SK until N1. Figuring out how many scum there are is a bit more productive, as it has sparked conversation.

Anyway, I would think that there's either three scum or two scum and a SK. We've seen from what last game that the roles can get pretty interesting.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:39 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

farside22 wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:I don't think it's any good to try speculate about SK until N1. Figuring out how many scum there are is a bit more productive, as it has sparked conversation.

Anyway, I would think that there's either three scum or two scum and a SK. We've seen from what last game that the roles can get pretty interesting.
How can you say it's not good to speculate and then speculate?
My wording didn't come out right. 'Not good' in the sense that for the moment it doesn't help us much.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:42 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

farside22 wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:
farside22 wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:I don't think it's any good to try speculate about SK until N1. Figuring out how many scum there are is a bit more productive, as it has sparked conversation.

How can you say it's not good to speculate and then speculate?
My wording didn't come out right. 'Not good' in the sense that for the moment it doesn't help us much.
That doesn't answer my question. It is like Fosing people for FOSing. Your comment is contradictory to your post.
Yes it does. What I'm saying is that no matter how much we speculate we can't know for certain until N1.

Also, Walnut, the last two sentences in your quote aren't mine. But thank you for the link, nonetheless.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:49 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I apologize for not posting - my phone and internet went out for some inexplicable reason and it took a few days before a repairmen came to fix it.

A reread shall be coming within the new few days.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

CF Riot wrote:
Netlava wrote:CF Riot's post 71: I saw it as a doc breadcrumb, with apple being the trigger word.
Hahaha. Okay I actually laughed when I read this. Not because it's a dumb guess to make or anything, I can sort of see you just being really observant and trying to take everything under the microscope. But no, I really was eating an apple IRL when I posted that. Sorry, I never guessed it could be confused as game related, I'll try not to post anymore irrelevant information during this game.
Every single word in a post could have a double meaning - especially something as cryptic as that.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:49 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I apologize for the absence. I'm going to do a reread, and should up by the end of today.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:04 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Walnut wrote:Day 1 has begun! A weird sense of deja vu comes with it. Hey, anyone think Blackberry is a bit odd? :mrgreen:
He hasn't even made a post yet, and he's odd? [Other then confirming.]
CF Riot wrote:Still not random voting, although putting one in for Charter
is
tempting. [= There's a 1/16 chance that Hadhfang would get mafia both games, assuming the number of mafia hasn't changed for this game. That's 6.25% chance he's mafia. Just sayin'.

Farside and Lord Gurgi have already matched the input from Near last game, so that's a good sign.
I don't really see anything too scummy about the statistic, it just seems like a random piece of information. However, saying that it's tempting to put a random vote on charter doesn't seem random.

@Charter's contradictions: Everybody makes assumptions, and it's not that hard to believe that there would be three scum like last game. But, I don't like how you call on CF Riot for it when you've done the same.
Blackberry wrote:I think Tinsley is mafia cuz he tried to post an analysis of everyone. And after what we saw last game.
How is posting an analysis post scummy? Unless this is some tell that I just don't know about?
Blackberry wrote:I might have to be replaced, as I am getting lazy in not only this, but all my games. I will stay in this game however only because I have a super-kick-ass role. I probably shouldn't mention that but I feel like bragging. I wonder what discussion this will bring up by me claiming I have a super-kick-ass role... lol.
It's hard to make heads or tails of this claim. Without any provokation, to make a claim? I mean, on hand it wouldn't be a good idea to fake claim when you intend to be replaced as it could create problems for the replacee. It seems a bit attention seeker, but I believe you about 60 %. :\
CF Riot wrote:I'd also like to add that I'm eating the most delicious apple right now. So good.
Uh... I don't think this was a claim, but it sure seems odd. People speculate that it's a doc claim, but what good does that do him at this moment? He'd get NKed if that was the case.
charter wrote:Don't lynch him today and if he lives through the night lynch him tomorrow. Of course the mafia could always not NK him, but I see that as much more unlikely than him actually being mafia (if he lives). Saying this, there's no point in lynching him today, as there are probably two others, so I'll go ahead and
There seems to be a lot of what 'if's' in this post. I'm getting the feeling you're basically saying: 'Don't lynch him because he'll get NKed anyway.' I don't know whether this is pro-town remark - trying to go after someone else seeing as how he's basically sacrificied himself, or whether you're scum and trying to save your partner.
farside22 wrote:
CF Riot wrote: And if we are letting Had live on the reasoning that he has claimed and could prove himself, why would we vote for BB who
also
claimed?
I wouldn't call what BB said a "claim" a kick ass role could mean anything.
What do you think of his claim?
Walnut wrote:I took more note of you saying that you were feeling lazy and considering being replaced. If that is the case, it is better for you to be replaced than the town to be forced to lynch you.
'Forced'? He hadn't really done that much to deserve to be lynched - his playing is due to him clearly losing interest in the game.
Blackberry wrote:
SCUM: Walnut

AND POSSIBLY: Macavenger
It's your last post in that game, you could at least give reasonings as to why you chose those people. Throwing out names is good, but a sentence just pointing something out [about them] would be better.
Blackberry wrote: I just wanted to note that I was correct on my accusations last game. So maybe yall should follow my accusations this game.

Or atleast pressure Walnut and Macavenger ;)!
And of course you're always right.
LG wrote:Hmm, I really want Netlava to defend himself first. He might be continuing on a suspicion from the last game. (I have suspicions about a number of players doing this) Did he hound you last game?
That was that game, this is this game. And, you seem like you've practically made up your mind. Also, I would also like to know the basis about bringing up the possibility of a SK.

Still, out of everyone, charter is the one that seems the most suspicious to me. You are hypocritical and call other people out on being so, and that doesn't bode well with me.

Unvote, Vote charter.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:24 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Hm. I'll go look up some of his games, because I'm pretty puzzled over his 'claim'.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:36 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

charter wrote:@SG, were you even in the last game? References to it completely flew over your head, I don't know why you'd point them out and put trivial comments on them.

I'm going to do a reread when I get back from this weekend with my current thoughts, I'll be
V/LA
until monday probably.
Yes... I was in the last game.

Can you elaborate on these 'references'?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Sorry, I've replaced out of one game to try and make more time for the others I'm in. D:

I'll make a post tommorow.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Ick. This game is at the top of my reread list, and I do realize I said I was going to post an analysis... yesterday or something.

I promise that something will come tommorow as I have a nice block of free time.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I'm so sorry for not posting in the longest times. I guarantee that I'll be posting more.

@Had's claim: At this point I'm not sure whether to believe it or not, but at the moment we have no way of proving or disproving it - he shouldn't be the lynch today.
charter wrote:Don't lynch him today and if he lives through the night lynch him tomorrow. Of course the mafia could always not NK him, but I see that as much more unlikely than him actually being mafia (if he lives). Saying this, there's no point in lynching him today, as there are probably two others, so I'll go ahead and
Seems like you're lining up a lynch. Poor Had, if he's not NKed you're going to lynch him.
Battousai wrote:we should lynch somoene else and see what happens. Come D2 if Had is still alive he can tell us who he investigated and the result. Then we can decide on whether or not to lynch him or somoene else.
Lynching someone just to see what happens doesn't seem like a good plan just so we can speed it up and go to day two.
Battousai wrote:FYI, I was lurking on purpose to see who would say something and when.
Lurking on purpose doesn't help town.
Had wrote:Like anyone's going to get convinced by that Rolling Eyes It is a link, but since baddies benefit from pinning down townies to themselves, I would think that if CF Riot flipped scum, it would reflect better on had.
I would say it's a null tell, really.
Netlava wrote:I think it's better if we save BB's role speculation for scum. I have an inkling what his role is, but I'm not going to reveal it.
What did you think that BB's role was at this point?
Hadhfang wrote: At the moment I think Charter is scummy, since he seems to be directing a lot of hs effort to get peopel to vote me, Admittedly that in itself ould just be very agressive play, but then he says my claim was
He's solely scummy because he's trying to get people to vote for you?
Battousai wrote:BB: Doesn't give this game much effort (reasonable as asked to be replaced), claims a great role out of the blue, and tells people who he feels is scummy, but doesn't give much of a reason why.
Well, you've already given the reason as why he hasn't given us any evidence along with the people he felt scummy - he was uninterested. As much I and everyone would have liked to have some insight on it.
Battousai wrote:Tinsley: This is more gut than anything. He defends CF Riot, saying he is most likely town because he wrote a big post. Scum writes big posts too.
So does town.
Battousai wrote:The game was Akatsuki Mafia in Coney Island. Scum tried this tactic, but I thought I would try it myself to see if it has any value.
Trying out tactics just seems to be an excuse for lurking.
Netlava wrote:That LG tries to disguise the attack as something else is what's scummy, not the attack itself.
How is giving you a chance to respond an attack?
Battousai wrote:
Agreeing with you shouldn't be scummy, so it must be the attack on you and if that's the case, I see it as OMGUS.
Netlava wrote: :roll:
Not really in favour of one emoticon being a response. A few words of courtesy would be nice.
charter wrote:Was away, don't have much time now, but I'll address this now.
ShadowGirl wrote:
charter wrote:@SG, were you even in the last game? References to it completely flew over your head, I don't know why you'd point them out and put trivial comments on them.

I'm going to do a reread when I get back from this weekend with my current thoughts, I'll be
V/LA
until monday probably.
Yes... I was in the last game.

Can you elaborate on these 'references'?
The whole BB is odd... There were two or three obvious ones that weren't serious you quoted in your post and treated them as serious.

@Had, I'll get to your post later tonight/tomorrow.
I have the tendancy to take everything in mafia as serious. -_-
Netlava wrote:- Mac says accusation of LG was omgus and votes me for it
- Mac says I think LG is scum
Anyone notice the inconsistency here?
Mac says that you're making up tells to justify your vote.
I don't see an inconsistency.
Netlava wrote: Macavenger:
- Major shift in playstyle
Do you mean in this game or opposed to other ones?
Netlava wrote: Mac later explains that this is because it's common to assume the person is town. I assume people are town in general, yes, but not when it directly conflicts with my accusations.
camn wrote: I thought about breadcrumbing something to try and draw a mafia Roleblocker or something.. but it all sounded too complicated in my mind! :)
Hm? But wouldn't that kill the Roleblocker?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:25 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

charter wrote:SG, do you have any actual thoughts on anyone? Suspicions on anyone? That last giant post, while appreciated, didn't actually say anything.

@Riot, I'm working on my Netlava reread.
Yes, another post will be coming - I wanted to post that so I could focus my thoughts.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:48 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

CF Riot wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:Hm? But wouldn't that kill the Roleblocker?
Yes, that's the point. The
mafia
roleblocker would be tempted to block Camn, then end up dead. What didn't you get?
Sorry, I read that post wrong - as if a roleblock would have negated her ability.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:14 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Why is my name mentioned for post 183? That's not my post.

Also, I haven't been intentionally lurking - I don't see how one line makes it seem like it is?

I understand the frustrations everyone has with me - but I will be posting more now that I have more time on my hands.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:27 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I'm currently in four games, including this one. I may or may not get to my reread today - but it will come tommorow.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:47 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Haven't forgotten about this game.

My top three list [in no particular order as of yet]
o. Battousai
o. Walnut
o. LG

I'm keeping my eye on:

*Had : What with the cop claim and all.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:05 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

charter wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:Haven't forgotten about this game.

My top three list [in no particular order as of yet]
o. Battousai
o. Walnut
o. LG

I'm keeping my eye on:

*Had : What with the cop claim and all.
Have you forgotten about your vote? You're currently voting me, but do you no longer find me suspicious?

I ask because the deadline is fast approaching.
My vote? -scrolls up the page- Oh. I thought I took it off.
Unvote.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:14 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

charter wrote:What I was getting at is do you find anyone suspicious enough to vote for them?
I'm getting to that, patience. :]

-mini reread-
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:06 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Batt:
- Lurking as a strategy which he acquired from scum
Battousai wrote: Netlava: Has basically tunnel vision of CF Riot. Outed the doc (he thought it was the doc at the time). Goes after LG for somewhat defending Netlava (gave an excuse for Netlava's actions), and completely ignores the post by CF Riot, not even touching the discrepencies and contradictions in the post.

BB: Doesn't give this game much effort (reasonable as asked to be replaced), claims a great role out of the blue, and tells people who he feels is scummy, but doesn't give much of a reason why.

Tinsley: This is more gut than anything. He defends CF Riot, saying he is most likely town because he wrote a big post. Scum writes big posts too.

Those three are the main people who
IGMEOY

UNVOTE
, forgot to do that earlier.
I can understand the case against Netlava, but I don't see how the two other have earned spots on them.
Battousai wrote:I don't get you Mac. You say you see a connection between me and Riot right? You also say you see Netlava as scummy (you at one time at least, had a vote on him). Now there is a possibility that ALL 3 of us is scum, but wouldn't it be stupid for me and Riot to try and get Netlava lynched, as to me it's not worth the risk to lose a scum partner day 1. So what I conclude from this is that the feeling of a pairing that you see between me and Riot is STRONGER than the feeling of scumminess coming from Netlava, no?

Also, I'm a little surprised that people think me and Riot could be paired, as I don't see it. I would see a much stronger pair between me and LG instead (I defended his SK allegations early, and LG sees some of my moves concerning Netlava as protown.

Netlava: Could you give me the post where Riot says that we shouldn't lynch BB and the post where he includes a possible bb/walnut scumpair?
It might just be me, but I don't like how you're talking about who you're more likely to be partnered with.

And defending LG doesn't bode well with me, either.

Vote Battousai.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Netlava wrote:I don't think battousai is scum.
Why is that?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:18 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Netlava wrote: Will claim later if there's no chance of Walnut getting lynched.
Netlava wrote:Also, it's not too late to run up walnut.
You seem to switch tunnel vision from one person to another.
Netlava wrote:I will claim. I'm just postponing it until it becomes inevitable that I will be lynched.
I would think that with people waiting on a claim before they hammer you leads it be pretty inevitable at that point.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:48 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Well, Thesp is rubbing me the wrong way with saying he is absolutely sure that Netlava, Tinsley and farside22 are scum. :/

I've got a town reading on Tinsley, and town - null reading on farside.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:16 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Tinsley wrote:ShadowGirl - What do you think of camn suspecting Batt most, but voting Netlava? Do you think Netlava's unwillingness to claim makes him more likely to be scum? What do you think about the case on Walnut, and charter's comparison of you and Walnut? We may be nearing the end of Day 1 soon, so it would be good to hear all your thoughts before then.
Thank you for asking me direct questions - my mind is a bit scatterbrained at the moment, but this way I can focus better.

I'm not liking Camn voting Netlava even though she thinks Netlava is 'playing scummier' as opposed to Batt 'being scumimer' - though I can gather from her post she would rather Netlava out because it would grant her with more information as Netlava has been playing all over the place.

Hm, I would say Netlava's unwillingness to claim as a nulltell. I mean, being townie or scum you still want to lengthen the day and not get
lynched.

It's true, almost all he's done is fend off accusations - but he has contributed votes with reasoning. And I don't like how he talks about how he's so likely to get NKed. Getting NKed would mean that he's dangerous to scum somehow.

As far the comparison against me and Walnut - while he has been posting a lot with little content, I have been posting fairly little with little content. However, I truly haven't had time for this game before - though I do now as I'm currently only in two games.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:33 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:Well, Thesp is rubbing me the wrong way with saying he is absolutely sure that Netlava, Tinsley and farside22 are scum. :/
As far as I know that is Thesp's general playstyle.

It is clear to me that Netlava switched suspicion to Walnut when Walnut became the #2 target, to divert attention.
Is it? I've never played a game with him, so I wouldn't know.

If Netlava were to turn up scum, would that clear Walnut? And if he were to turn up town?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:38 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Well yes, it was directed to you - but it's also a question to everyone.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

By my count, I believe Netlava just got lynched.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Oh, my bad. I read that as just a vote.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:54 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Netlava wrote:@ Shadowgirl, what do you think of the walnut and netlava wagons right now? I noticed your vote is still on battousai.
I've said my though about the walnut case on post 418, I believe.

As far as the case on you - I don't like the post about you wanting to lynch a claimed cop considering we have no evidence about it at the moment. And you seem eager dissuade everynne off you and look at Walnut, as if this will somehow save you - but then again, town or scum would want to save themselves. :/
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:58 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Not everyone who dies at night died because of what they say. Some scum kill those who aren't suspicious. But, I don't know if Batt was the best choice on either count...? Mm, I'm going to look through the last pages to see his last interactions.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:18 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Macavenger wrote:If we have a vig, F- for not shooting Walnut last night.

Vote: Walnut

I do not envision this vote moving today unless Thesp has a guilty on someone.

While Walnut is pretty clearly the lynch today, I'd also like to point out that ShadowGirl's behavior is striking me as suspicious at this point. She lurked through a lot of day 1, maybe because she was busy, or maybe not. Either way, her larger posts struck me as mostly summarizing events in the game, not so much as scumhunting. I also don't like how she avoided commenting extensively on either of the large wagons, and left her vote uselessly on Battousai, where it wouldn't tie her to anything later.
I was busy. :/

I've acknowledged that I haven't been of much help in the past day, but I intend to do more now that I do have time and I don't have quite such a load of games.

And I have commented on the two wagons. 418, I think it was?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Er, what's PGE?

Hn. It is awfully convenient that your investigation target ends up dead, but then again - I don't disagree that he wasn't a good person to get more insight on. Still, I don't think that this instance warrants a lynch.
charter wrote: Walnut is definate scum. Another tell is asking Thesp what he thinks now...
Well, he wasn't technically asking him what thinks - but why is that a tell?
charter wrote: Tinsley, speculating as to why Batt was NK'ed is the absolute dumbest thing we can do. ALL of it will be WIFOM and will lead to arguments the mafia will get townies lynched over.
I agree that it will be WIFOM, but it is still information - while we don't know motive at the moment, speculation now could help us later in the game. Isn't hearing from people nearly always good? Sure, trying to focus town is good and all, but stopping the free flow of thoughts isn't.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:41 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I shall be on vacation from the 27th to the 8th.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:08 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I am back, everyone - just got in the door, really. I apologize for making everyone wait. I shall try and do a reread as soon as possible, before or after I take a nap.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:19 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Sorry everyone. I've been sleeping like sixteen hours a day and I want to sleep the other eight. Well, today I got a grand total of four hours of sleep.
charter wrote:Also, when should we decide what to do with camn? I don't think we can give her a free ticket through the rest of the game, especially when she's not doing a stellar job at scumhunting.
No, she should not get a free ticket but with her claim - which I see is more likely to be true, I don't see any reason as to line up lynch when she hasn't done anything particularily scummy.
charter wrote:
Farkshinsoup wrote:charter, you suspect a lot of people. Can I ask you who your top townie is and why?
Looking for someone to kill off tonight? There is absolutely no reason you need to know this, but I know that I have no choice but to answer all questions directed at me. It's been Riot for quite some time. I only suspect three people, I think I made that pretty clear in my post 567, not the "lot of people" you put in my mouth.
I see it as a valid question, if you were to get lynched this could be valuable information.
charter wrote:
Walnut wrote:CHarter, it looks like you read the quote before, not the one following the colon:
Charter, you have not answered this question from post #623:
Quote:

A couple of people have given up on voting for you because they think you are playing too badly to be scum. I have not heard you disagree- are you swallowing that distasteful argument because it coincides with them unvoting you?

This is not being facetious or insulting- it is a genuine question for you.
I never saw a point in responding. What am I supposed to say? No, in fact I am scum? :roll:
Then just say you saw no point in responding it because you believe it was a loaded question.
camn wrote: 1. Macavenger. - Playing a perfect townie. Just how I would play if I were scum! Real townies make mistakes.
Hm. This is interesting, but I can see how the whole 'too townie' thing doesn't work. Scum play in many different ways.
charter wrote:Bah, it seems the LG wagon has lost all hope. I STILL think he's the most definate scum, but I'll settle for Walnut.
unvote, vote walnut

Fark, trying to play off your frequent wagon hopping with legitimate reasons ("There's nothing scummy about being strategic with your vote to make sure that scum gets lynched (especially since we haven't even lynched one of them yet)") certainly isn't helping you in my mind. I would just use the defense, "I know I'm town, so I'd rather someone else scummy get lynched". It would have been much more believable than your trying to supply actual reasoning for the votechanging.
You seem to be doing the same thing, really - shifting around your vote on whomever you think you can get lynched so I don't see how you can Fark on it.
Lord Gurgi wrote:Day's gone on too long,
Mod: Could we get a deadline?

I'm noticing that both Walnut and Fark are voting for Tinsley now. I would say we should wait for ShadowGirl, but I don't think she would contribute anything to break us out of the petty arguments.
This seems a bit counter-productive. Wouldn't it be better to request a deadline after I come back?
Walnut wrote:I have read the whole Mac post against me, and feel that there is nothing worth answering, as it is mainly rehashing, arguments based on incorrect assumptions, oversimplifcations and "you did <insert any role neutral action> so you are scum". If anyone has any specific questions from that, I am willing to answer them.
Then why not point them out? Or at least refute them of quotes of defense you already have on them?
charter wrote:Fark, I already tried following you on an LG wagon and it went nowhere, I'm not going to do it again since I don't see how it will be any different this time around. Unless someone else is willing to vote LG, my vote is much better placed on you.
I don't see why you follow someone who you think is scummy onto a wagon. Unless you believe he manipulated you?

My brain's turning to mush, but here's a list of all the people currently in the game and whether I see them as suspicious/see them as an appropriate lynch in order
LG: Maybe-Yes
fark: Maybe-Yes
Walnut: Maybe-Yes
charter: Maybe
Thesp: Pending tommorow's result.
Mac: No-Maybe
Tinsley: No
CF Riot: No
Camn: No

I'm with Camn on Walnut.

So,
vote: Fark
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:01 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Unvote.

It is a rather risky claim to make as scum, but it seems believable. But... I don't know. This game just seems to have one twist and turn after another.

Ehh...
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:14 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I'm either way on a mass claim at the moment, but I'm leaning towards thinking it's a bad idea - we have two power roles outed, and I would think someone would have counter-claimed already?

While we could speculate all we want about whether there is a mafia roleblocker, we won't be able to tell until tommorow. Though, I can see that is possible and maybe probable - wouldn't mafia have some sort of power role to compensate? Other the assumption that the current claims are true - which I don't know whether they are.

Vote: Macavenger

I'm going to to agree Tinsley - he's been targetting the people that it's so easy pin scum on.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:12 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I haven't gotten on the computer since yesterday, so I thought I mineswell respond to it anyway even if it had been dismissed.

I will agree that I haven't been active, but not because I haven't wanted to. And I don't think anyone has said that Mac has been getting a free ride.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:53 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Mizzy, I'm voting for Mac not Walnut, I believe.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:13 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

You won't answer to save yourself, but only if it will get Tinsley lynched? That just somehow doesn't seem right.

Well, considering it doesn't seem charter has too much intention to defend himself I suppose you should point them out.

Anyway, I shall likely be absent for tommorow - I'm going to the CNE and will probably be exhausted when I get back.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:21 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Definitely. What topping/flavouring would you like? I usually get cinnamon.

And if you see anyone in the art & crafts building trying all the dips and jams, it's probably me. Or eating one of those fancy candy apples that cose a ridiculous amount of money.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

I have a trojan on my computer and I'm trying to get rid of it - if I don't respond within a day or it means I've probably messed up my computer.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:06 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I did a system restore, and my computer seems to be fine.

I'm fine with my vote on Mac. I'd vote charter instead of no lynch, but I'm happier with Mac.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:33 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

charter wrote:In other news, SG has done a complete 180 on who she wants to vote for since she came back and posted her thoughts on everyone. It also looks like she was willing to vote for all those that were popular vote getters back then, and now it looks kind of the same.

Surely Tinsley's 'case' didn't persuade you that much... What changed your mind completely SG?
Your statement seems contradicting. I've done a 'complete 180' yet I still want to vote for the same people?

I've wanted to vote for you before, and I still want to vote for you now. I'm not quite sure what you're trying to point out...?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

No, you're not at the top. I said I would prefer to lynch you over having a no lynch. You're still at the middle. Walnut has sunk lower down, as he seems to be in a little more protown in the last few posts. LG is second.

Mac, he's just... The whole perfect townie thing. I think his lynch would be informative - so would Tinsley's, but unless LG were to flip as scum I wouldn't consider Tinsley to be so.

@Mac: Why would two scum hop onto your wagon instead of one hammering Tinsley?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

What if? :/

But I don't believe in Tinsley being scum, I just don't. My gut is instead pointing me in Mac's direction.

Tomorrow is another day.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

I would rather have a no lynch then vote Tinsley. I'm trusting my gut 100 %.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

A little late, but:
Macavenger wrote: Having now seen that there is one, I'm willing to vote for Tinsley at deadline. While I think he's more likely to be town, his wagon doesn't look scumpowered to me, and would be superior to a no lynch.
How sure are you that he is town?

I'll get to your other questions once my computer starts working faster then the snail's pace that it's at. Ugh, at least when I had spyware my computer worked fairly fast.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:59 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

charter wrote: I do think that Mac (and SG) should weigh in on this new evidence against Fark.
Fark is not the right lynch for today: if he's indeed Doc then he won't make it past a night or two.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:06 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

It hasn't really changed much. In order.

LG: Maybe-Yes
Mac: Maybe
charter: Maybe
Walnut: No-Maybe & fark: Maybe, but pending tommorow's result.
Thesp: No-Maybe, but pending tommorow's result.
Tinsley: No & CF Riot: No
Camn: No
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:58 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

No, I think I'm fine with where my vote currently is.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:10 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

He started the Mac wagon, did he not?

If Mac were to turn up town, then I'd be thoroughly convinced he was scum.

At this moment, it sort of feels like we're getting side tracked.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:44 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I'm here now - I was at a convention yesterday.

Walnut... gone? I suppose it makes sense to try and keep Fark around in hopes he'll be lynched.

My current potential scum list is the same as camn's, really. But I'm keeping the possibility that Fark is scum in mind.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

It's true, I don't see why he would lynch his partner over a townie? [I understand bussing, but in this instance it doesn't make as much sense to do so.]
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Hn, I do understand it's WIFOM but... I think it's less likely that he would get his own partner lynched instead of Tinsley.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:32 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Oh god, you're starting to get ridiculous LG.

Vote: LG
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:40 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Haven't we discussed this already? If Fark is scum he can't kill Thesp. As doctor he should be trying to protect the cop. If Thesp turned up dead, there would be questions as to why he didn't protect him/Thesp is dead.

CF, why me and charter? You don't believe in the possibility of Thesp and Fark being scum?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:26 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Vote: No lynch

Tinsley was an odd choice, but I suppose it makes sense.

Anyway, I think a no lynch is the best move at this point.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:47 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Thesp is confirmed to me.

We have pretty given a blind eye to camn's claim but I'm not so sure if she's scum. But, I can't ignore the statement she just made...

Hn, you
and
Riot? You
or
Riot?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:36 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Uh, Riot, I believe you claimed already.

Anyway, I'm a townie.

I don't believe Thesp is insane, seeing as I know I'm town and it would be weird for the results to be random or switch every night.

You seemed in such a panic in your first post and you believe that everyone but you [and Thesp] is scum. :/

Vote: CF Riot
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:13 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Unvote, vote: camn.

What would Joker do?

Don't know what else to say. :/
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:23 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Yes, I'm aware.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:47 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

CF Riot wrote:Hahahaha that a girl!!!!!

Mafia forever! :twisted:
Thanks for sticking with me. I couldn't have done it without you.

Well, we sort of had to keep the power roles alive. I mean, I don't think things would have worked out as well as they did if we'd killed off Fark earlier.

Out of curiousity, who would you have voted Thesp?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

I'm an usurper, and when Mac was lynched I become the Godfather.

Fark, I swear to you I actually didn't mean to lurk for the most part. The first day (of the game) I actually was busy and didn't have time to post. The rest of the days I didn't really lurk that much, but I did sort of ease my through. Please don't pelt me. ;_; I'll buy you a cinnabon, if you want.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

I was pretty boggled when I got my PM too, though I can hardly say I have much experience playing mafia. My objective was to get the Godfather killed, which sounded pretty hard to me - seeing as how pro-town Mac seemed [at least to me.]
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Correct.

Can mafia members shoot their teammates, by any chance?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

I'm fairly sure I can [at least it wasn't specified that I couldn't] but I didn't tell him until after Mac was lynched.

And sorry Mac, but now you'll see that things probably couldn't have worked out better.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:30 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Lord Gurgi wrote:Sigh charter, stop being so scummy, I pinned 2/3 scum. So that's good enough for me. I am curious why I was lynched for being uncomfortable when the wagon grew so quickly.
Because it appeared that you didn't want Mac to get lynched, and when Mac turned to be scum you were sort of condemned by association for that. But I still think you got lynched way too fast.

Good job everyone. :]
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:48 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I think you did a great job as mod, and thanks for being patient with all my questions. :] And I'm sorry that I held up the game with my going on vacation [and in the beginning.] ;_;
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:11 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Well, like Riot said town was doing pretty bad by having all their power roles out in the open by D2. And scum would have done a lot worse if Mac hadn't gotten lynched D2 either. I think the circumstances were just pretty bad.

Sorry being pretty lurkerish, I didn't mean to.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:55 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I think that's what probably boggled me the most - that Riot got away with a guilty. Though, I understand how the logic worked out on that. You [Thesp] were just pretty unlucky with investigating the people we NKed every night.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:08 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I'll answer this question since I already asked it: Scum would have won since you're still considered as a townie. I [mafia] would only lose/get killed if we targetted you in an NK.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Thesp wrote: I am curious, mafia - why the delay in killing the doctor? (And fie on you for killing all my nightchoices!)
We wanted to keep the possibility of you two being scum open, because when Fark dies you would be confirmed and we needed to keep you alive until we knew that you had investigated me [and divulged the answers]. Killing Fark too early and keeping you around would probably have alerted you that something was up.

I felt sort of bad for town, knowing that your chances were pretty slim considering how I was 'confirmed'. Though, if Mac hadn't gotten lynched D2 I think town would have won.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:06 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Really? I can't remember exactly how we got around to a Batt kill, but we basically thought he might have a power role [and that we needed to keep everyone else alive for tactical reasons.] Walnut, you were almost up for NK just for comedic value. xD But I'm pretty sure me or Mac wouldn't have gone for RBing/killing camn considering we know who the cop was and whatever camn was might be dangerous.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”