Mini Theme mod access

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini Theme mod access

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:55 am

Post by momo »

So I'm waiting to mod a mini theme (game filed up). Can I get thread creation? It's been a while since I modded. Am I supposed to ask?
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Ircher »

The listmod should grant the permissions automatically when they announce the game has filled. If the listmod does not, you can try shooting a friendly pm to them.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I took a look at your game in the queue - the playerlist filled around 9 hours ago from this point

So yes, you'll get access automatically, the list mod will announce when they do so in their thread, it's probably too early to send out a pm as this is not a long period of time in the context of the queue

Return to “Solved Requests”