nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by nhat »

What's up, people?

FoS all around for EVERYONE commenting no less than 8 hours after the thread was open. I'm in China. I was SLEEPING! On that note:

vote: sleepypanda
because OMGUS for singling me out. But I do agree about Crazy drawing the time out by voting late.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by nhat »

I meant confirming. Oops.

First Votecount:
Dcorbe:2(bionicchop2,zoraster)
SleepyPanda:2(drool89,nhat)
Slaine Hayes: 1(windkirby)
Megatron:1(Crazy)
Crazy: 1(Megatron)
Bionicchop2:1(dcorbe)
Azimuth:1(Slaine Hayes)
Slaine Hayes:1(charter)
Charter:1(Azimuth)
nhat:1(SleepyPanda)
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by nhat »

Confirming late only gives mafia more time to talk and discuss their strategy beforehand, so the quicker we confirm, the better it is for town.
That's what I meant. My comment about the quick comments was merely jest, but my thoughts on the late confirmage is all business.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by nhat »

bionicchop2, I think it was rather dangerous for you to try to put sleepypanda at L-2. Good thing you effed up your vote. Maybe you did it on purpose, I dunno. Seems that you are a bit spasmatic about scumhunting and fingerpointing. A little too busy, maybe? Or does playing mafia get you hot?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by nhat »

dcorbe wrote:
bionicchop2 wrote:
nhat wrote:bionicchop2, I think it was rather dangerous for you to try to put sleepypanda at L-2. Good thing you effed up your vote. Maybe you did it on purpose, I dunno. Seems that you are a bit spasmatic about scumhunting and fingerpointing. A little too busy, maybe? Or does playing mafia get you hot?
Technically it would have been L-3 (4 votes, 7 required) and I didn't realize there were 2 random votes already on before crazy voted. Not that it mattered since there is a good chance I would have thrown one on there anyway. People sure do seem to freak out if you get anywhere in the same timezone as a lynch vote.
To expand in biochop's point here, some times how a player reacts under a little bit of pressure can result in them spilling scum tells. Especially if his or her reactions are OMGUSy.

OMGUS by itself is not a reason to lynch;
however, I started to keep an OMGUS point log in my notes on all of my games
and I've learned that the more a person OMGUSes the higher that the probability is that they are scum.
You're serious about taking notes, right? Your notes are so deep as to encompass an OMGUS point log? That's funny to me, man. That's some unbelievably deep analysis :mrgreen:
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:07 am

Post by nhat »

Yeah, it's all good to be thorough. I might have to up my mafia skills to hang with cats taking notes. Better than me, where I have made two dumb mistakes so far, playing straight lousy.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by nhat »

Yeah, bionicchop2, I'm having a hard time shaking this feeling. You were quick to accuse me of trying to look helpful back on page 2. I'm going to put that right back on you. It may look like you are scumhunting, but you are way too busy about it. 4 votes and 4 unvotes, plus 2 FoS for whatever reasons, basically throwing anything out there to see what sticks and making a very big show of it. A good offense is the best defense.

unvote

vote:bionicchop2
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by nhat »

I've got like a lot of votes in that vote count. What's going on with that?
An error in votecount.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by nhat »

Hey I'm still here, and two and a half pages of discussion have been put up since the last time I checked, so I'll have to have a closer look before writing a beefier post. For now, I still agree that bionicchop2 is all over the place, so my opinion about him (her?) is still the same. To be honest, I'm having a hard time seeing why Slaine Hayes is getting jumped on, but like I said, I'll have a thorough reread now and see what's going down.

As far as the vote comment, in my first game, the mod kept on messing up the vote counts and it threw things off quite a bit. I hope it's not more of the same in this one, yet it looks like the mod is on top of things.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by nhat »

Okay, on second read, I guess Slaine Hayes was being jumped on for justified reasons, as he was slow in contribution, but the bandwagon did it's purpose, he contributed, and it played itself out. We'll see how it goes.

Bionicchop, I think your exercise was just nonsense. Perhaps I'm an absolute dolt, but WTF was the point of that? Also, what was the point of bringing up "Well, that sucks" tell? Seriously, you are looking like you are trying waaaaaaaaaay too hard with all this vote jumping, theory contribution, and secret word exercises. Are you on cocaine? Straight bouncing off the walls in this game.

As far as others are concerned:

Azimuth: He's putting up good contributions without cluttering up the thread with nonsense.

Charter: I thought it was very strange how you all of a sudden put your vote on megatron. Your explanation was what it was, so I'm not getting a read either way.

Crazy: He's putting in his 2 cents here or there. I guess he had a grasp on bionicchop's intentions for the exercise, which is still, for the life of me, over my head.

Dcorbe: His attempts at scumhunting are probably the most lucid out of all of the players IMO.

Drool89: Has contributed nothing at all to this game.

Megatron: I seriously have no read on him. In light of these past few pages recently put up, I'd like to see what he has to say.

Sleepypanda: I think we're pretty much on the same page thus far as far as suspicions and whatnot.

windkirby: Still lacking a read on him, but am intrigued by how he will follow up his scum accusations.

zoraster: His no-lynch post just seemed like him trying to get the hang of things. Bionicchop jumping on him for that is one of many instances that convinces me not to change my vote.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by nhat »

Lowell wrote:
unvote, vote charter
. For bandwagon purposes.

I'll read back in a bit and perhaps jump my vote around.
So you come in and immediately drop a vote without a proper read? The thread is like ten pages long.

FoS - Lowell
until you give a better explanation.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by nhat »

Can it be assumed that the wording for the win conditions in the vanilla PM and Power Role PMs are always the same?

Was this to me-SSK?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by nhat »

My question was out there for the ICs I guess.

Also, Crazy, why do you feel the need to defend bionicchop?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:24 pm

Post by nhat »

Azimuth, I really think that NC is blowing this whole situation up, but is it Crazy's job to be doing the dirty work for bionicchop? He's certainly fighting hard for him, so this is no problem for you? I know that I'd rather speak for myself, in case some scummy types want to latch on to me (even though I think it's a null tell from Crazy).
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by nhat »

charter wrote:Where is the 'Crazy is defending Bionic bit'? I don't really see it, so if someone could point it out, I'd appreciate it. I assume it's not 300 right? That post seems like Crazy is trying to get everyone to drop all these schemes (which we should).

I'm getting town vibes from Bionic now... not due to his wordplay thing, but to his effort that he's putting into scum-hunting. His arguments for the most part are making more sense than the other two aggressive players here (Charter and Dcorbe). Unvote
Bionic did not roleclaim townie. His word exercise was based on the town's win condition.
Bionic is making sense, and He did not claim vanilla.

Let me get this into all your heads.

Bionic's plan was not based on the Townie PM. Windkirby's was; Bionic's wasn't.

His plan was based on the win condition that was given to all pro-town players. That is what has the word "force" in it.

That in mind, please point me to Bionic's claim.
Pushing this is useless. Bionic isn't dropping any scumtells in reaction to this. What are you hoping for, a roleclaim from him?
If I'm not opposing the wagon, I might as well be supporting it.
He sure is keeping busy for the sake of bionicchop, namedropping him left and right, hanging all up on his nutsticles. Furthermore, Crazy was down for bionicchop's exercise from the conception, put all that together and I think we have a pair, whether mafia, mason, or whatever.

"Ooh Intense." Vote Count

New Coldness:3(Crazy,Bionicchop2,SleepyPanda)

Charter:2(Azimuth,Lowell)
Bionicchop2:1(nhat)
Dcorbe:1(charter)
Lowell: 1(windkirby)

FoS Count

Windkirby:3(azimuth,New Coldness,Zoraster)

Lowell:2(Megatron,Nhat)
charter:2(Lowell,bionicchop2)
Bionicchop2:2(Dcorbe,New Coldness)
Deadline is one week away.

Also, it takes 7 to lynch with 12 alive.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by nhat »

Crazy wrote:I have a tendency to defend people when they are attacked with bad arguments. I do not have any role connection with Bionic.
That being the case, what do you think about NC's explanation about why he was pressuring bionicchop? I guess anybody would hold up well against BS arguments. Personally, I think he saw the bionicchop bandwagon falling apart and tried to cop out due to the pressure being put on him.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by nhat »

bionicchop2 wrote:If anybody has prior game experience with NC, it would help shed some light on if that is standard play for him as far as scum hunting.
Good idea as far as digging up past games. I checked out your finished game briefly, and it looks like you kept up a cokehead-esque pace in that one as town, and really have been consistent for the past few pages, so I'll
unvote

I'm going to check out NC's old games too and see what comes up.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by nhat »

I'm getting nothing from the first game, since you had abandoned, and you straight lucked out on the investigation in the second one. The third game I had looked at yesterday, but am unable to look at today for some reason*. But from what I had looked like, you were an aggressive scum. Until I can get a proper reread going, IGMEOY.

*For some ungodly reason, mafiascum.net was blocked recently by Great Red Firewall, despite having no problems connecting before. So, I'm using a free proxy to access this site, which is really hit or miss when opening links.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by nhat »

Okay, I went back and looked at the third game for NC. He replaced in as scum and pretty much rode out a very stupid mistake made by one of the townies (muertto? Don't remember the spelling). Muertto defended himself terribly and completely buckled under the pressure and got lynched. The next day, the town lynch was just handed to the mafia on a silver platter, so that was that.

I see the similarity between how NC handled Muertto in the last game and how he handled bionicchop in this one. The difference is that bionicchop, among others, saw that his argument was frailer than Stephen Hawking's legs. So, hopping off of bionicchop with that copout post is kind of scummy.

vote - New Coldness
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by nhat »

New Coldness wrote:Did you see the game where I was the cop? I was aggressive as hell on mneme on the first day. The second day was dominated by my roleclaim.
The difference is that mneme already had two votes before you came, whereas you created a bandwagon for muerrto with a garbage argument that snowballed because he said all the wrong things.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:49 am

Post by nhat »

Lowell wrote:Can we do something other than talk about how awesome/not awesome NC was in other games? What say you?
Yeah, let's all band together with you and give windkirby a townie-of-the-decade trophy.

What exactly is your problem with what I'm saying? And how does it concern you? Is it because your talking down on us isn't forcing our votes towards charter?

Or is it because we're not all on your junk because of your I'm-on-top-of-things lists and breakdowns?

The truth is the game was having a fairly decent pace before you arrived. Your rehashed play-by-play presented absolutely nothing new to the mix, save for your infatuation with windkirby that only a NAMBLA member could vibe with.

FoS stays
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:21 am

Post by nhat »

Really sorry about not being around these past few days. Just getting back into town, and I'll have a look after I get some sleep.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by nhat »

Okay, I'll get to explaining.

I've stated why I voted for NC. Lowell came in with a snide remark about going on and on about past games, although there was like five posts total amongst two people, where it wasn't even his business. Looked like he was trying to be mister bigshot, trying to get the game going, and I just wanted to get a rise out of him. He was going to be my vote for Day 2, but now he's dead. Of all of the people, why was he NKed?

Because bionicchop wanted to put heat on me. I was the most critical of Lowell (pretty much the only person from what I saw). The natural setup would be to NK him, and frame me for it, get another townie lynch. That's what he's pushing. In post 437, he's grasping for straws. Plus, he's trying to push a connection between myself and Sleepypanda. Just because I said that we were on the same page? If we were scumbuddies, then why the HELL would I say that? While we're on the subject, I'm still looking for a breakdown from bionicchop about this. But for now, you can talk to the hand.

HoS - bionicchop2
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:47 pm

Post by nhat »

But Nhat saying that Bionic was trying to frame him is really reaching. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but there are very few people that would try a gambit like that.
It's not the first time that he's tried to pull some crap in this game. Remember the "exercise"? I'd have a hard time putting anything against him.

Again, I've explained my vote for NC, so that's that. In the end, it was the more effective vote as for getting a lynch, yet he turned up town. Town makes wrong lynches in pretty much almost every game.

Bionicchop, you were talking about no new arguments against you? I guess you just disregarded my first post on D2 to big up your case.

As for Sleepypanda, I wish there was some sort of explanation that would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that we're not in kahoots, but you'll be waiting a mighty long time for it. Dunno why she's stealing my words, but you can only take my word that we aren't connected, for what it's worth.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by nhat »

Man, windkirby is saying some wack things. For example:
I certainly don't see what's wrong with voting for who one thinks is scum just because it's relies a lot on gut.
and
Hunches, guts, and feelings are in my opinion the most powerful tools a scumhunter has, and yet you say that they aren't allowed because they're leading to you.
Dude, I'm quite sure it was more than gut feelings that put charter at the top of the voting list. For whatever reasons, good or bad, people have been stating why they think charter is scummy. And now, he's so close to lynch, you are trying to pressure out there for anyone into dropping a hammer, basically telling all of us to no-brain it and get it over with. The good thing about this for you is that you're the one that doesn't need to drop the hammer, so no skin off your nuts.

As for charter, I hope you can explain why you think people should vote for WK if they aren't voting for me. That was a strange thing to say, and I'm having trouble seeing how it relates. And for for the sake of everything holy, please refrain from hammering yourself.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by nhat »

Two questions:

1. Why do both day two and day three start off with this back and forth between Crazy and Zoroaster within hours of when the thread is reopened? I sincerely have my eye on the both of you.

2. What is milo?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:30 am

Post by nhat »

I'd like to see a cop claim for sure.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:39 am

Post by nhat »

windkirby wrote:I don't think it's too big of a deal that crazy and zoraster conversed before the others arrived. I saw the day 3 post before crazy posted and could have posted before him. The only reason I didn't was because I wanted to gather my thoughts before doing so. Respecting the wishes of charter, though, I definitely plan to take a look at crazy today all the same.

I would support a massclaim at this point. We're down four townies and no scum, so I think the information could prove very useful.
So this is your post after gathering your thought? You could have said all of this once you saw that the thread was open. Really sounds like an excuse to me, so I hope you bring something substantial.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by nhat »

windkirby wrote: I certainly don't see what's wrong with voting for who one thinks is scum just because it's relies a lot on gut.
This was your quote from 486. It's quite backhanded, and you do support voting on gut feelings. Apparently, zoroaster prescribes to it too, just look at the post where he hammers.
All right. I've read through the posts pretty carefully, and I'm reasonably confident that charter is scum.

As for the little thing about feelings and vibes, I think most of what determines mafia is based on these. However, it's important to be as specific and articulate as possible about what gives these vibes/feelings because otherwise the game comes to a standstill, and other people are less able to evaluate how they ultimately feel. There are only a few things in this game that aren't ultimately down to how one feels about something. Power role actions, obviously, are the first. I think maybe vote analysis is another.

Anyway, regardless of what charter turns up, I think we should all take a closer look at bionic and nhat's little spat tomorrow.
Where's the reason?

Also, WK, stop ducking the point. Where is your substance after gathering your thoughts?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by nhat »

also not cop
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by nhat »

SleepyPanda wrote:Sorry, haven't been able to get on a computer.

I'm the cop. I investigated dcorbe night 1, who was a vanilla townie. Night 2, I investigated bionic. If there are 3 mafia, it's pretty much 50/50 now to hit one at least.

I support the massclaim. If we are in lylo now, any info would be better than none. I also think we should be trying to find connections between players at this point.
Could you tell us why you chose those two in particular to investigate?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:13 am

Post by nhat »

I'm going out on a limb, and hopefully I can convince you that this makes sense.

Vote - NO LYNCH

We are down to 8 players. If we no lynch, we can put us down to 7 and have an extra night to see who gets offed. We can have that bit of information and we will be the same as we are today.

In all odds, it will probably be SleepyPanda that gets NKed if we do this. That's assuming if SP is truly a cop. If this happens, then at least we can confirm 100% that Dcrobe/LDK is town. The only thing that may be of concern is sanity issues, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case in a mini-normal. I may be wrong though.

If there's a mafia roleblocker, and someone else is NKed, then that's just one more person weeded out from the bunch, and our odds of catching scum can increase by that much.

If there's a mafia roleblocker and noone is NKed, then we will be at the same exact position that we are now.

Now, assuming that SP is scum...

If there's a NK and SP claims roleblock, then the suspicions that some may have now will carry over to tomorrow with the added benefit of one less player.

If there's no NK and SP claims roleblock, then again, we are right back to where we are right now.

I seriously doubt that SP would make it through the night with an investigation. If so, then the scum would have to be some serious dolt-asses.

At any rate, a no lynch would at the very best get us some definite info about SP and LDK, and at the very worse would leave us in the same exact position that we are in now.

Barring any glaring oversights, I think that no lynch is the ticket. I'm very interested in what you guys think.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:27 am

Post by nhat »

What's nuts about it? What is wrong with trying to get the most info that we can?

If we mislynch, we lose. Let's get all the cards on the table before making critical choices. If another night can give us 100% confirmation about what SP is claiming, then why oppose it? What have we to lose?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by nhat »

Azimuth, can you explain how the cop can still be useful in this situation?

The whole point is that we are trading the so-called cop for definite information (sorry for ragging on you like this SP, I really do feel you are cop, but If we can be concise, then I'm all for it.). Personally, I think the trade-off is worth it.

I guess it's just preference between higher townie count versus quality of information.

However, as SP pointed out, we still have time to talk things out, so let's leave it at that for now and see how it plays out.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Post by nhat »

azimuth wrote: Another sketchy statement. You are talking as if this were now simply a game of probability, that we would have nothing to learn from re-reading the past 22 pages, and that we might as well just guess. I would say that we would get much better "quality of information" by re-reading the game and making an informed opinion than by allowing the mafia to NK Panda or LDK, leaving us no better off (and, in light of my first paragraph and Panda's post 546, actually much worse off).
This is some mighty fine word twisting. The point is not to bypass rereading the game, it's just that if we could get some more definitive information by going to night, then that may give us .a clue to what we should focus on when we go back and reread. Town would have to be extra careful with their votes, just like we have to today.

You also must have missed the part where I mentioned that I was up for talking this out, so you So you trying to paint me scummy looks suspicious to me. I put up my plan, where's your contribution?

OTOH, I'm going to go ahead and
unvote
because windkirby does bring up a good point.

And as much as I hate to point this out, the mod referring to a claimed PM makes it seem very real, so I doubt very much that SP is not the cop.
As for me, I'll put SP and LDK on my town list, along with Windkirby because I don't think that scum would have brought that up so as to lend support for the cop and the investigation. I'll just leave myself off of my town list due to bias, so here's what I have:

Town List

Sleepy Panda
LuckyDiceKirby
WindKirby

Lynch Candidates

Crazy
Azimuth
Megatron
Zoroaster
Nhat

I've got some digging to do.
[/u]

"Catching Scum is Great!" Vote Count

Megatron:1(Crazy)

FoS/HOS Count

Nhat:1(Azimuth)

Deadline is Wednesday,August 6th 8:27 PM (GMT-6).

Also, it takes 5 to lynch with 8 alive.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by nhat »

Well, let's state the obvious, both Azimuth and Crazy had their votes on lynched townies from day one and day two. Easy enough place to start.

For the most part, nothing really stood out about Azimuth in the first day, yet day two I came across this:
in post 444 Azimuth wrote:
charter wrote:Still waiting for someone to bring a case against me rather than "their feelings"...
You know, making such misrepresentations only make you look more suspicious. I made my initial cases against you in posts 221 and 245, and they had nothing to do with "their feelings"...whom are you even quoting here? (BTW, Lowell also made some cases in 332, which you did not address.)
But then you said:
in post 458 Azimuth wrote:
charter wrote:And yes Azimuth, I consider what you've done a terrible job of building a case against someone to lynch them.
I'm not "building a case"; I'm noting my observations and voting accordingly. If others disagree, then you have nothing to worry about.
Now you were trying to make it look like you weren't actively trying to get him lynched, more like sharing your observations. Major contradiction.

Azimuth wrote: I still think the best choice might be to lynch charter, then see whether any power roles might be able to guide the discussion along (subtly, of course) based on two nights of results. If charter somehow isn't mafia, I propose that nobody listen to me in this particular game ever again. :) :( :?
Looks like you may be trying to cover your ass by big upping charter's "scummy" playing style, while trying to show shame, which you had also reinforced here:
in 512 Azimuth wrote:
(BTW, charter wins the Honorary Mafia award. Why do some townies act so suspiciously when accused?)
and here:
in 542 Azimuth wrote:
I'm more suspicious of nhat than ever now, but as I said before I realize that my suspicions mean squat in this particular game.
All the while tossing jabs at me throughout the entire game about how you think I'm suspicious. It's about time you show and prove.

Going to look at Crazy later.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:05 am

Post by nhat »

Crazy wrote:Guys, please look at Megatron. I was just trying to do a PBPA of him, but then I realized that I'm no good at that. Besides, there's nothing I can post that you won't notice yourself.

I noticed that he rarely took a stand for much of anything, and he made a lot of "town reads on xxx" stuff.

I'm fairly sure he's one of the 3 scum, and I'd guess that nhat is another one.
Yeah, great, let some one do the dirty work for you.....again.

You've really been riding the coattails of everyone else bringing cases against those who have been lynched. This time, you drop your vote with minimal explanation, then expect one of us to go back and build your case for you.

Or, when Azimuth comes in to build his case against me, you'll probably just go "Oh, well I can agree with that" and put your vote on me.

Now Azimuth, I hope that you can do me a big favor and just let Crazy present his case against me first. I honestly want to see what he is going to say about me without leeching off of others.

Matter of fact, don't nobody even mention megatron until Crazy does this PBPA. He needs to put this work in.

big ass Andre the Giant HoS - Crazy
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:12 am

Post by nhat »

crazy wrote:
You just want me to do it because if someone else does it then your scum partner will probably get lynched, as you know I'm not as capable as some others here.
Yeah man, don't get it twisted because you KNOW I didn't ask for everyone else not to make their arguments. I only asked to let them let you go first.
There it is. Now you can pick it apart for being weak and assume that Megatron is town, all because I'm just not as verbose as Azimuth.
So which is it? Am I protecting my scum partner or assuming he is town?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by nhat »

There was no defense for my post 553, so I'm going to go ahead and
vote - Azimuth
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by nhat »

I am not buying this Mason BS.

As was mentioned you guys could have had the day locked for town if you would have just came out when sleepypanda came out and cleared LDK. A four-vote block would have guaranteed that scum wouldn't lynch townies today. Literally guaranteed. I think you were waiting to see if there were some masons that would out themselves, and when it didn't happen, then hey! We can claim mason! No wonder why Crazy was pushing for mass claim so damn hard at the beginning of the day.

Crazy, although we are at milo, you were and still are literally begging us to place our votes. Let's have some discussion instead of just arbitrarily pushing for lynches.

So now Megatron claims vig, and even though you were advocating his lynch hardcore, but then you up and give him the benefit of the doubt? That doesn't sit right at all.

Plus, you say you've had no PMs with Azimuth for 2 nights, no strategies for when and how to out yourselves if need be or anything. What makes you think you would have had the chance on Day 4?

And now you were saying that you were soft claiming back on day 1, that was just oversight and/or assumption.

I have no problem lynching you or Azimuth. It'd take a Old Testament-esque miracle to change my mind.

As far as windkirby being cleared for town on my list, well I wouldn't see why backing up a cop claim would be anti-town, so I felt that he wasn't the lynch for today.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Post by nhat »

Megatron wrote:nhat that post was sooooooooo scummy, seriously, go back and read it.

You may just as well have role claimed mafia.
Here's an idea.

Contribute something.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:27 pm

Post by nhat »

His contribution in that post:

"That post was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scummy. Go reread and you'll see it's soooooooooooooooo scummy."

If there's a disagreement, point it out. Where are the disagreements? Non-existent in the scope of that post.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:33 pm

Post by nhat »

I'd still like for you to point out what is soooooooooooooooooooo scummy about my post. It seems like a few of you want to peg me as scum, but there has been Olson twin-physique weak reasoning each and every time. I'm begging ANYBODY to find out.

As for the plan, I'd be down for that. You WILL see that I'm town plus get Crazy killed at the same time? Beautiful.

Good a time as any to claim since I'm supporting my own death:

nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by nhat »

Agreed, I think that lynching crazy would give us more information to go on as far as night actions go. Lynching me will give us either scum or vanilla townie, but lynching Crazy will give us scum or mason, or some ungodly mix. Then Megatron can go from there to decide who to kill off this evening.

Unvote

Vote - Crazy
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:00 am

Post by nhat »

Crazy wrote:NONONONONONONOO!!!! Don't lynch me, then we lose, because Megatron is a lying scum-bag.

If you want someone else, Panda, please pick Windkirby or Zoraster! I practically proved myself to be town on Day 1 with that soft-claiming, you know.
Dude, you have
a
vote and this is how you respond?

You need to chillax, it's just a game :mrgreen:
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:27 am

Post by nhat »

Because I'm inclined to believe him before you. Simple as that. Your mason claim is iffy because you were so desperate for the mass claim at the beginning of the day. I'm repeating myself. Between him and you, you look scummier.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by nhat »

I'm not the one spazzing out, Crazy. More on this later, gotta get back to class.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by nhat »

Crazy, you aren't even making arguments anymore, you are only stating again and again that I am definitely scum, even to the point that you are just non-chalantly passing it off as common knowledge. You must come from the George W. Bush school of thought where if you repeat something enough, then it must be true. Let's check it out:
Nhat & Megatron, who's the 3rd scum in your group?
Megatron is bussing Nhat; it's as simple as that.
Lookie at Nhat...

-He is sure Megatron is telling the truth. SCUM!
-He was willing to get lynched. SCUM!
-When you made a minor point against me, he jumped on it and immediately voted me. SCUM!
We still have to lynch your two scum partners.
Plus, you say that Megatron is trying to bus me. The biggest flaw in that argument is that if this were the case, then that would not win the game for scum. It just wouldn't. Megatron wouldn't be able to vig anyone, and it would go to day 4, where he would be found to be a fraud and be lynched himself. And this is the argument you are pushing?

The whole point of me dying is so that you die too. And you keep saying that I'm sure that Megatron is telling the truth. Please show me where I said I 100% believe him. Oh yeah, I didn't say that. I just said that I'd believe him over you and you twist my words around to say that I 100% trust Megatron.

Now please kindly hop off my nuts.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:31 am

Post by nhat »

Crazy wrote:And I can't believe, Nhat, that you find the mason claim more fishy than the vig claim. That's the only evidence you have on Azimuth and me.
You keep on forgetting that you were pushing the
shit
out of the mass claim idea before coming out.
I think a mass-claim would be a good idea now. I want to hear other people's opinions on this before anyone claims, though.
I doubt there would be another protective role. We're very close to losing here, and I think a massclaim would provide us with tons of information, and we need that.
And what do you think about a massclaim?

These were in your first three posts on day 3 respectively.

And simply put, I'd still trade my life for yours. If you think I'm scum, then you should lay down your life, which would at least clear Azimuth....right? And if you are straight scum, then there's that chance that Azimuth could be vigged instead of me. Me getting lynched neither clears nor incriminates anyone, while yours does, so...if you are pro-town, then you'd be willing to die before me.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by nhat »

I'm pretty sure megatron's plan was to lynch me, then vig Crazy. As was mentioned, the results would be the same if Crazy were lynched and me vigged.

Plus I think Crazy is cracking under the pressure. Look how many times he's changed his vote around and weak assed arguments that he's tossing out there hoping that one will stick. It's desperation.

Add to that my bandwagon, which at one time was Crazy, Megatron, and Windkirby, and if we were to assume that they are all town, then two of three scum could have hammered and could have ended the game just like that. Methinks that of these three, at least two of them must be scum.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:04 pm

Post by nhat »

You guys, this was his plan:

In post 596 Megatron wrote:I got a great idea, let's figure out this mason thing - let's lynch nhat, and if he flips town, Crazy gets my bullet and you can lynch Azi tomorrow.

vote: nhat

Seriously, it's a great idea
Only this. And make no mistakes about it, he was pushing hard for this to go down. Now, he was very sure to vote me first instead of Crazy. Let's put it this way, if both Crazy and I were town, and Megatron scum don't you think he would have been open to either of our lynches? Why did he disregard any suggestions for Crazy's lynch?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:40 am

Post by nhat »

BASTARDS!

Nicely played, though. Hats off
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by nhat »

SleepyPanda wrote: Thanks for the game everyone!
Kiss my ass! :D

Nhat - a very sore loser :mrgreen:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”