Twilight???

This forum is for discussion related to the game.

Twilight

Yes
41%
No
41%
I don't know
17%

Total votes: 29

Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:06 am

Post by Mgm »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:The main problem I'm having with twilight posts is if a cop gets lynched. As a mod, I very much would like to see that a player in that case has the decency not to give out relevant information anymore. Or if a mason near the endgame identifies his/her last remaining partner in twilight. These actions seriously disturb the course of the game. If the lynchee is scum, or a townie without crucial info, they can talk until the mod comes home. The same holds for the other players.
I generally expect people to give lynch victims the chance to share info before entering twilight (they will be suspect if they rush a lynch). Besides, players shouldn't wait to share until they know they've been lynched. They usually get enough chances before that.

And technically speaking a majority vote decides someone should be tied up, but placing votes will not do the deed. Therefore, I allow twilight posting.

If there's something someone isn't allowed to reveal, won't mentioning it in their role PM be enough?
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick

Return to “Mafia Discussion”