Large Theme Game List (Moderators) (Former)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:30 am

Post by TBuG »

Me and rolandofthewhite will be co-modding Dark Tower Mafia as soon as we have modding experience. Soon in Mini Theme I'm modding Beetlejuice mafia, so that will be my experience, not sure about roland. Maybe around 20-25 players depending on the roles we figure out.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:11 am

Post by TBuG »

It's a series of books by Stephen King, about a man named Roland and a lot of really confusing stuff. The seventh, and last, book came out recently.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:07 am

Post by TBuG »

I'm not sure. There is one character that probably would spil a bit, but it actually wouldn't be a surprise if you notice the list of what other books are relevant to the series. It has to do with Salem's Lot.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #243 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:43 am

Post by TBuG »

I'd like to mod a game based on a popular manga called Fruits Basket.

Fruits Basket Mafia

Flavor text

Not all is weel at the Sohma house. Friends of the Sohma family are turning up dead. Nobody knows who is responsible, but they intend to figure it out. Akito invites 29 people to his home so that they can work out between themselves who murdered their friends and family. But among the thirty, the culprits are lurking, their job having been made much simpler...

Thirty players

Experience

Mini 191: Greek Myth I - The Gaian Alliance
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #251 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:33 am

Post by TBuG »

Phoebus wrote:PBug, find and appoint a co-mod please.
Your access was spotty during greek mini.

BJ, please modify your setup as you please and get a reviewer look at it. Maybe they can suggest changes for the duelling mechanic and volunteer as backup mod.
I'd appoint a back-up mod but not a co-mod. The reason my access was spotty was because there was a death in my family, and I DID post in the vacation thread.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #253 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:46 am

Post by TBuG »

Ok, well, I'll just wait to do Fruits Basket until after me and roland co-mod Dark Tower mafia.

Return to “Completed Signups”