Orca? This! is! Dance of the Title Fairy!

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #58 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by PokerFace »

That pic is awesome! DR wins
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #213 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

"Got Power role?" is more mafia related Yet I like the idea of calling him "Cursed" since we once talked about Kison's curse in his GTKAS thread and his Bison thread too I think. Kison is indeed never scum he is always town or more apropriatly 90-99% nilla. And on the rare ocasion he is scum, he is a goon. My meta on him be saying "Kison ain't got powers only picture editing skillz". I will support him for whatever title he wants more.

A) Got Power Role? <Most Mafia apropriate

B) Cursed <His new nickname in the future. He can use adj. fucking if he wants to use it.

C) Cursed Townie <Combo

D) Cursed Bison or The Bison Curse <lulz
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #217 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

Kison wrote::lol: I don't think my choosing would be appropriate, but again I'm fine with whatever.
Very well it looks like me, glork and adel will all support you being called
Cursed
. Oman will probably fucking support it too. If the word "Fucking" is allowed in titles it is probably better with it. Regardless I may later choose to refer to you by any of the aforementioned titles in future games I have with you.

Edit:Having his title just be
Curse
and instead of
Cursed
is also an option so he can be refered to as "Kison Curse" which sound better grammarly then saying "Kison Cursed".

I like "Got Power Role?" alot but really i'll support which ever gets most votes and most votes belongs to
Cursed
. He can always add "Got Power Role?" to his sig afterall so that newbs get an explanation of his title.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #219 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

Elias_the_thief wrote:You could just say it like "Kison: Cursed" to fix the grammar problem...its not like saying their name and title one after another and sounding grammatically correct is a requirement for the title.
Good point.

I support him for Cursed then
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #230 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

and if you look back he did fail to crrect me once in that game.

It should have been "finding" scum and not "finds" scum. when he corrected my post about cluttering and equals
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #240 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Kison
sould just be
"Cursed"
. I don't think you really need the townie part too much considering popular opinion. Either is still good though
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #242 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Thok wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Kison
sould just be
"Cursed"
. You don't really need the townie part too much considering popular opinion.
Personally, I think including the Townie part makes it easier for newcomers to get. But if people prefer removing the Townie, I'll change it.
Yay I guess you are right. That would well comprimise the explaining and get the point across. I won't post about it more. It will fit his often saying of "Kison is Never Scum".
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #252 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Oman wrote:The Bison Curse made me spit Solo all over my keyboard. Thanks man :(
:lol: I'm I little surprised I missed this comment. Giving Kison either one fits. And he said he will take any of them. And I guess it really don't need explaining considering what Elias said.

Popular Opinion got it at
Cursed
on the first page.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #284 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Hi,
I'd like to add this link to the UltimaAvalon title discussion. It's from the old title fairy thread.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 941#941941
Here Lloyd nominates UltimaAvalon for a title based on UA's often self voting.

I guess they played a game together or something and Lloyd chose to post that nomination. Either that or he read a game where UA self voted. I am not sure UA should get "Vote: UltimaAvalon" since it is so simular to Lloyd's title, but either way I think UA still needs a title for his often self voting.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #322 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

shaft.ed wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
Andycyca wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Mods need to start including more NK Immune Miller Vig's
I approve of this product
OBV PEOPLE HAVENT SEEN BAMPEG!

I had to modkill the NK IMMUNE MILLER VIG THOUGH :(

:( :( :(
It broke my heart when I saw that. A mods dream is watching that poor guy claim.
I agree with shafted's sentiment
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #465 (isolation #10) » Thu May 08, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I think "Massclaim_is_Good" is a much better title for pie.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #491 (isolation #11) » Fri May 09, 2008 11:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

Something else that could work for Pie would be...

I_claim_title_fairy

But in general I still think

Massclaim_is_Good

is best
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #560 (isolation #12) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by PokerFace »

shaft.ed wrote:
Thok wrote:
Pie_is_good wrote:Out of curiosity, why the hell does Yos's title have nothing to do with people agreeing with him?

That's, like, the biggest in-site meme ever.
Because nobody can agree on a good format for the joke? This topic has been brought up about 20 times, and nobody agrees on a good version of the title, not even Yosarian2.
So strangely enough we don't really agree with Yos2

BECAUSE

AND
Thestatusquo wrote:I still think "there's no F in fairy" is better...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #645 (isolation #13) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Nemesis wrote:
mith wrote:For future reference, if someone posts something, and it gets deleted by me or anyone else, and you know it was deleted,
don't repost the content that was deleted
Nominate Mith for "[Removed - Mith]"...
Dammit, Nemesis I wanted to make that joke!

Also I think Yosarian's current title is fine since he can always put the following links in his sig.
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/images/6/67/Agree-yos.gif
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/images/1/ ... ee-yos.gif
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #649 (isolation #14) » Sat May 17, 2008 9:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

Cogito Ergo Scum wrote:Nominate PokerAce for THERE IS NO F IN POKERFACE
lol. No thanks though
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #728 (isolation #15) » Sat May 24, 2008 6:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am currently indifferent on who I will vote for. I don't really like any of the candidates. At the rate things are going I might just write in "shaft.ed" on my ballot for president.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #823 (isolation #16) » Sat May 31, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by PokerFace »

[quote="Alabaska J"][quote="armlx"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Nominate Pokerface for
Too Useful

Ref: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 60#1024460[/quote]

Second.[/quote]

lol third that.[/quote]
:) Cool, I accept! I would also accept:

Lynch All Useful Players

If you guys thought that was better and not too long. I'll take whichever you guys think is best.

Game Start - Reference
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8144
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 69#1021969
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #825 (isolation #17) » Sat May 31, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Ok then I'll take
Too Useful
since that is what you guys suggested
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #839 (isolation #18) » Sat May 31, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by PokerFace »

ZONEACE wrote:
Andycyca wrote:I agree with cicero
it doesn't count unless there's a sign
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1074 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by PokerFace »

shaft.ed wrote:
[insert gimmick]
I support this for Erg0

Also I nominate shaft.ed for the title of
For President

That title indeed has a double meaning. He posts alot of political stuff. And if another bad person gets in office, we will be shafted.

Vote: shaft.ed

For President. I encourage you all!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1077 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

???
PokerFace wrote:I am currently indifferent on who I will vote for. I don't really like any of the candidates. At the rate things are going I might just write in "shaft.ed" on my ballot for president.
shaft.ed wrote:@Pokerface, writing in shaft.ed is similar to voting McCain. If he's elected you will definitely be shafted.
wooka wooka wooka
I was referencing these. I'm not sure what your talking about.

Edit: Oh wait never mind. No need to respond to this further
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1079 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

shaft.ed wrote:Just kidding, I'm currently in Presidentmaker.
Thats why I made the edit. I vaguely remember reading part of that game some time ago. I certainly wasn't thinking about that when I nomed you for that title.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1131 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

I think dahill1's title should be bagel instead of Bagel only because I think that may look better with his player name also being in lower case. dahill1 himself should of course have final say on that. As long as it still makes the same reference I will like it.

Also at the rate we are going we should probably just have shaft.ed pick what title he wants out of the ones we mentioned. Us debating back and forth seems to be getting us nowhere since no one can agree. I would say the samething about Yosarian's title based on some people wanting it to stay as shrug and some people thinking it should involve everyone agreeing with him.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1143 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Thok wrote:Done a bit of tweaking to titles (dahill's and shaft.ed)
Cool so dahill agreed with me and shaft.ed finally made his own choice
PokerFace wrote:I think dahill1's title should be bagel instead of Bagel only because I think that may look better with his player name also being in lower case. dahill1 himself should of course have final say on that. As long as it still makes the same reference I will like it.

Also at the rate we are going we should probably just have shaft.ed pick what title he wants out of the ones we mentioned. Us debating back and forth seems to be getting us nowhere since no one can agree. I would say the samething about Yosarian's title based on some people wanting it to stay as shrug and some people thinking it should involve everyone agreeing with him.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1175 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I've seen worse drunk playing. Me and some others have a habbit of getting on irc drunk. I found that post only vaguely amusing. You are clearly not an alcoholic if that is the worst you can do.

Heh Heh i'm just funning. I did laugh. I support him getting the title if he does want it. But I truthfully don't consider him an alcoholic because I myself have done worse on irc while drunk:

There were 9 alive. 3 were scum. I was drunk and a suicide bomber. another guy claimed cop and mentioned he had 2 investigations on each scum because of the claimed motivater that was also in play. So I said "well the cop has been scummy all game so he dies now and his sanity will solve everything else." cop: "What!" I bombed him, he turned up sane and town, so the town lynched the 2 found scum over the next 2 days. They then got lucky getting the last one in lylo. It all seemed like a perfectly good idea at the time. That was a fun game but I wouldn't call myself an alcoholic either since other players have done worse then that even.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1193 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

Adel wrote:
PokerFace wrote:I've seen worse drunk playing. Me and some others have a habbit of getting on irc drunk. I found that post only vaguely amusing. You are clearly not an alcoholic if that is the worst you can do.
Heh Heh i'm just funning. I did laugh. I support him getting the title if he does want it. But I truthfully don't consider him an alcoholic because I myself have done worse on irc while drunk:
That was a fun game but I wouldn't call myself an alcoholic either since other players have done worse then that even.
You don't have to be the sloppiest drunk in the room to be an alcoholic.
Others have done worse cause they are online at the same time drunk with me. If you want to call that social drinking you can but either way I don't drink daily or hell even weekly. Hell since college ended I am lucky me and my friends find time to get together drink every two weeks. But let's not turn this thread into an alcohol thread
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Um, there was a period of time UA literally self-voted in every game. That would have been about the time he joined the site until...now

with the exception of literally 1 game...
Emphasis added. Your argumentation here is not very persuasive, MoS.
I don't believe the game had ended at the time we had this discussion (so I couldn't mention certain things), but I'd also like to add that the 1 game UA did not self-vote was
Prophecy Mafia
. He did not self-vote in that game BECAUSE it was assumed that everyone would predict his self-vote, and therefore he would be giving them all points for predicting it correctly. Because of the fact that he set a precedent of self-voting, he did not self-vote in just
one
game.

So I fail to see how his streak of 100% self-voting minus 1 game is any less impressive.
In the recently ended
Dynamite Stick Mafia
. Ultima Avalon did not selfvote because he didn't feel voting had a purpose in the game, which it technically didn't since every player had the power to suicide bomb and that was how the lyches were done. Since he was involved in the act of a suicide bombing I guess it still kinda works since he chose to give others the option to blow him up just like a he allows them to bandwagon his self voting him in other games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1197 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

Adel wrote:based off of Dynamite Stick, I really don't want to see him rewarded with a title for that kind of bahavior.
Considering that was a game he did not do it, he will not be getting title for that game or for prophecy mafia but for every other game he has been in.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1223 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Cyberbob wrote:
Pie_is_good wrote:Nominate Cyberbob for Jrammer Nazi
I laughed really, really hard. Sure.
Can I get a link? I am curious about the backstory for this title.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1288 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

I don't aprove of this line of titling. That was a bad move in play standards and I am sure CKD has learned somethong from it and would perfer not to be reminded of it. We shouldn't give him a title like that. If he wants to over rule me, he can, but otherwise we should give him something based on some level of good play or gimmick he wants to exploit.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1312 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:38 am

Post by PokerFace »

gorckat wrote:If ckd had a thing for Transformers we could give him Star.
Well despite how much I love and watched the transformers, I don't get it.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1315 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

gorckat wrote:Star
(Scream painting)

:P
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Oh god that joke was bad
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1345 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I agree with cow. Give it to Alabaska since he said:
Alabaska J wrote:nah, shaft.ed wins.
But he should use this next time since it should become like a popular schtick.

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/images/6/67/Agree-yos.gif
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 77#1157577

First stop "Neighbors" next stop win!
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 36#1123736
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 15#1148315
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1353 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

heh heh, I did laugh at the joke as apposed to not laughing at the star scream joke. I apreciate the thought gorckat, but I prefer
Too Useful

Also
@Alabaska,
go here
http://www.smiliegenerator.de
http://www.smiliegenerator.com/smiliegenerator_eng.html
Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1355 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

gorckat wrote:The star scream joke was
supposed
to be bad :P
I know, I see what you did there
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1361 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

Damn i am off my game as of late. I don't get that 'A' joke either.

And in other news curiouskarmadog, Claus, gorckat, and Lawrencelot both need good titles. Ideas?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1398 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hey armlx, you should see about getting a new title or loosing your current one since you are JD-tay like
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1400 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

Oh wow, I made that post just as I left work. I am at home now and it sure came out as a wierd bit of sarcasm
PokerFace wrote:Hey armlx, you should see about getting a new title or loosing your current one since you are not JDtay-like
Fixed but not as funny*
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1414 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

I got all the jokes there. I am back on my game :D
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1551 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

Thok wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:Ho ho, that was so droll.
Posts deleted.
Now I'm curious about what I missed.

Also, Xdaamno is given a title.
A bunch of posters (Can't remember all who) 5thed, 6thed, 7thed, 8thed, 9thed, and 10thed Xdammo's I love you title, I believe. I think whoever was 6th said let's get this into double digits and so it kept growing.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1575 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

#1564, #1568, #1572, #1574

Lord Gurgi, MoS, and Killah Nine win the thread.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1584 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

Hillarious Korts, but somehow I now wonder if someone would deserve the term "Mafia Whore" with respect to joining too many mafia games
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1613 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Alabaska J wrote:
Nominate shaft.ed for Probably yelling at C-Span
Rofl!

Alabaska made me laugh at a title he thought up? The world must be coming to an end.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1616 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by PokerFace »

No
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1736 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

HackerHuck wrote:Lowell claimed Cop day one (maybe even page one) in Animal Crossing mafia.

I'm not good with the links thing, so if you want to see it, you'll have to search. It was a large theme game.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 106#530106

Found link for you of his early claim in that game. It wasn't page 1 but it was very early into day 1 indeed.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1760 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

<<Enjoys the comments made by both Gurgi and Alabaska. Keep thinking up those titles and what not you two.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1785 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

Alabaska J wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
second sim for thred killah yo
exactly that spelling
thirdin
this shit yo
true dat,
fourth
. sumbody fifth it, yo!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1787 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

ok then I'm spent
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1849 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

ZONEACE wrote:
BlakAdder wrote:
Nominate Lord Gurgi for Asshat inna Tophat

Sorry if someone else was gonna do that, but I just had to.

second, and various other things.
Gurgi's Hat is nowhere near as good as mine or Sarcs

But Gurgi does deserve a title for I enjoy his comedy and mafia play.

CKD and
done So just Claus needs a title too as Cicero would say.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1921 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I would second "Who?" or "Who are you?" but whenever I see those phrases I think Porochaz and Killah Nine. So I think we can up with Something better and more fitting for Andy.

And yes we do need to get Lawrencelot and Claus titles too.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1941 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

Lord Gurgi wrote:I dunno, some version of
Albatross!
4 strikes in a row of bowling is called an Albatross!

4 failed kills in a row, I will now also refer to as Albatross!

I coined the term neighbors for unconfirmed masons so why not make another cool term
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1945 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

Lord Gurgi wrote:'E's 'Armless.
But you weren't the black knight...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1957 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Wait... so we are giving someone a title for bad play or just bad luck? If its for bad play that isn't right. If it's for bad luck then the titles don't exactly fit.

Does Gurgi want
Flimsy
or
Mostly Harmless
?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2115 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

Nominate iamausername for "iamatitle"

I think this was done already but if not.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2163 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I miss Thoks old avatar. Picturing him with the new one just feels so off.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2180 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Nominate zyxxy for

/out

for mod-abandoning yet another game. "/out" is going to remind me not to sign up anymore.
I endorse this product and or service.

I had fun reading along and now nothing. Not to mention I have found loopholes in alot of his modded games. (ehabanhar)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2182 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Nominate zyxxy for

/out

for mod-abandoning yet another game. "/out" is going to remind me not to sign up anymore.
Why not just get right to the point and call him
Mod Abandoned
I
second
whichever of these nominations garners more support.
yay I'm probably willing to support whichever as well.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2186 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 am

Post by PokerFace »

I wouldn't call this title a reward since it will encourage others not to join their games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2197 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ok I'll quiet my support then and just not read and join his games

Game Breaker sounds better than Fragile for Kinetic.

Giving ribwich the title of "With tangy barbeque sauce" sounds like a cool idea too.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2201 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

I thought Crywolf's had something to do with not dying?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2225 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Is "Too Useful" really the best title for me?

DGB started it in one game and then k-scope mentioned that here. Myself and others started saying it and refering to it with my play a few times. Then I didn't here it forever until last night on irc. I'm actually feeling rather indifferent about it now though there isn't really anything better said here. Though having my title deal with my coin of the phrase "neighbors"as scum masons is also something I had pondered when gorckat suggested it for me.

I still think Gurgi should just be Albatross. When-ever I get 4 strikes in bowling its called an albatross and whenever I fail to kill 4 times as a scumo I call it an Albatross.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2231 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by PokerFace »

you're a doctor?
Not buying it. Kay lynch now bye

Return to “Player Titles”