Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini 598 - Justice Justice - Abandoned

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Max »

Disclaimers:
Because of the experimental nature of the game if something arises I have the right to change or adapt rule that would normally apply
This game may take a long time, only sign up if your willing to be in for the long haul, and because it may take a long time I will implement deadlines of a week each day (subject to change). Double Heads Are Prefered, but not nessesary.

Story:

You got sucked into a repetitive game console that only knew one game, Texas Justice, besides the fact that you loved the game getting sucked in was a step too far. You tried to get other people to get sucked in eventually they did and there was a single person that would not come in. He was the creator of the games console, JJ, and decided to play with your lives, he invented multiple variations of Texas justice and tested them out on you. He said "At the end of this experiment a few of you will be alive I will allow up to 9 people to escape but as few as one. I will trap the rest of your bodies in the Justice Justice Console forever. But before that I will happily except and adjust the game to any complaints."

Players:

kabenon007
WeyounsLastClone
Skruffs
skitzer
replaced by empking
ya_its_me
replaced by killa seven
J-man
ZombieSlayer54
Glotnot
Korts
chaotic_diablo
VanDamien
angelmouse

Oklahoma Players:

kabenon007
WeyounsLastClone
Skruffs
skitzer
replaced by EMP king
ya_its_me
replaced by killa seven
J-man
chaotic_diablo
VanDamien

Korts, Town, Lynched Day 3
ZombieSlayer54, Town, Killed Night 1
Glotnot, Town, Killed Night 1
angelmouse, Town, Lynched Day 1

Nebraska Players

WeyounsLastClone
Skruffs
skitzer
replaced by emp king
ya_its_me
replaced by killa seven
angelmouse
J-man
ZombieSlayer54
chaotic_diablo
VanDamien

kabenon007, Mafia, Killed Night 2
Glotnot, Mafia, Killed Night 1

Korts, Town, Killed Night 1

sample wrote:This game is texas justice:
Each member of the town is also a vig.

You are (Town/Mafia), you wish to kill all (Mafia/Town) you have (No/X and Y as) teamates. Good luck use your vig well, if you have one.
Last edited by Max on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:51 am, edited 12 times in total.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 4:41 am

Post by Max »

Rules:
1. It's a game. Have fun.

2. Deleted as not appropriate to game

3. To have your vote or unvote count, it must look like this: (un)vote: [name of player]. An unvote is not necessary for a vote to count unless otherwise specified, but I would appreciate them as courtesies.

4. If [name of player] gets more than 50% of the players alive voting for him, he is immediately lynched and the game is in twilight. Once I check the thread and post a death scene, the game is in night.

5. There is no talking if the game is in night, unless your role specifies otherwise. You may talk in-thread (or out-of-thread if your role permits) while the game is still in twilight, but no votes or unvotes will count.

6. There is to be no communication out-of-thread of any kind unless yor role specifies otherwise. Even then, such communication is limited to twilight and night.

7. Quoting a PM from me is a capital offense. This is true whether the purported quote is accurate, erroneous, or fraudulent. The final judgment of whether your post was intended as a modquote is reserved to me alone, furthermore, I will find out where you live then send you a death threat.

8. Any requests in-thread to change one's alignment will result in immediate replacement and that player losing a point overall.

9. There is no talking once deceased. My half-spider half-robot monstrosities are good at what they do.

10. No choice means no action.

11. While I will prod as necessary, if you go an entire day without posting and an entire night without sending in a night choice, you are subject to replacement without warning.

12. A deadline is always active, you are always playing 2 games at once, so be careful.

13. As moderator, I am always right. But sometimes someone else takes over my body and makes mistakes

14. Night choices may be pre-sent at any time. They will be implemented the following night unless contradicted so long as the sender is still alive at that point and has not named any dead people.

15. Unless otherwise indicated, standard Mafiascum rules apply. Have fun!

Game Specific:

1. If you don't want to play you shouldn't have joined however I will only prod when requested by a player
2. In the case of multiple replacements being required the players will choose the player to be replaced, this could be the person with most questions to answer or any other criteria. If no votes are made I will pick the person who has not posted for the longest amount of time.
3. I will not reveal the winners of games so that meta has a minimal effect towards the final game.
Last edited by Max on Fri May 16, 2008 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Max »

A series of Justice Games. Games will take place in pairs in the same thread one after another there will be one week deadlines for days one week deadlines for nights. For example Oklahoma and Nebraska take place at the same time when one is night the other is day. If Oklahoma finished D2 then Nebraska Justice would take it's place next day.

Oklahoma Justice: like Texas Justice, but the mafia are all one-shot just like the town
Nebraska Justice: like Texas Justice, but every town can hide once (and be immune to nightkills)
South Dakota Justice: like Texas Justice, but every town is a one-shot doctor (in addition to killing powers)
North Dakota Justice: like Texas Justice, but every town is a doctor (instead of killing powers) and the mod nightkills everyone every night
Manitoba Justice: like Texas Justice, but every town is also a one-shot roleblocker (in addition to killing powers)
Nunavut Justice: like Texas Justice, but everyone's a cop of varying sanities (in addition to killing powers), like in dethy or dethy^2.
Colorado Justice: 3 scum vigs vs 9 town vigs. If you're vigged by one player, the vig dies. If you're vigged by more than one player, you die.
New Mexico Justice: 3 scum vigs vs 9 town vigs. Town vigs can only be vigged in nights when they do a vig attempt themselves.
Nevada Justice: 3 scum vs 9 one-shot vigs; every night you can either use your single vig or redirect all vig kills to someone else (scum may also do this) (who may redirect them again). The order of redirection will be based on an unknown circumstance to do with the thread (i.e. the game)
Transylvania Justice: 3 Vampires vs 3 Stake Wielders, 6 Garlic Wielders.Vamps aren't dead unless targetted by both a Stake Wielders and a Garlic Wielder. Stake Wielders can kill townies, Garlic Wielders can not.
Alternating Justice: 3 scum vs 4 even night vigs and 5 odd night vigs. On even nightseven night vigs kill on odd nights odd night vigs kill

Eventually, after all games have been played, each player is PM'd the number of lives they have won (one per game won), they then have a shootout. In this shootout there are 3 Lone Rangers (Serial Killers) and 9 Vigs. If you got shot you lose a life. This part of the game is nightless and anyone can shoot someone in public once every seven days (the serial killers also have a second shot via PM (once every Real Life Week)). If my calculations are out and everyone has lots of lives there will be a natural disaster, involving a machine gun.

Day 1 - Oklahoma:

"Computer Upload OJ", JJ said, as a can of Orange Juice Appeared. "No I meant Oklahoma Justice".
Everyone in the console laughed, although that didn't prevent the console starting it's program. It ran through once as everyone watched on the screen at the end they could see several corpses on the floor, but they recognised the faces they were still among them.
"I thank you for watching this promotional video, that is the future but first you must play amongst yourselves Oklahoma Justice. In Oklahoma Justice everyone has a nightkill not just the towns people, enjoy, oh by the way if you fail to reach a lynch everyone will die, Protocol 31C demands that I also show you the real list of rules (Available in the first few posts)

Pregame - Nebraska

The roles have been randomised, please be aware that in Nebraska Justice you can activate a binary shield preventing your death that night. However another player must activate it, if that player is mafia they won't and you will die. You cannot kill and hide on the same night, you cannot hide two nights in a row.
Please confirm you understand
Last edited by Max on Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 11:21 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

/mi konfirmas.

(I think. Has Oklahoma Justice already started? As in, can we start casting votes, etc. right now?)
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 11:23 am

Post by skitzer »

yes. I believe som.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 11:46 am

Post by kabenon007 »

/confirm

Well, in that case,
vote:skitzer
. For gits and shiggles.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Korts »

Great, the thread's open? I guess we start the game, now.

Vote: Glotnot
because I don't know how to glot anyway.
scumchat never die
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 12:41 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

vote J-Man.

One letter away from G-Man. I can not take the risk.
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:10 am

Post by angelmouse »

Vote: ya_its_me

I think that a confession and it works for me
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:39 am

Post by VanDamien »

Ooooooooklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.

Oh, and I
Vote:ZombieSlayer54
Fnord is the whole donut.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:43 am

Post by Korts »

What's your reason, buster?
scumchat never die
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 3:24 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Vote:ZombieSlayer54
for being first to post. L-5 should have you nervous alright :-)
"I wish you hadn't done that."
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 9:50 am

Post by skitzer »

Vote: Korts
it's an anagram for Stork, stork brings babies, babies are bad.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:02 am

Post by Max »

I'll give ya_its_me 2 days or he's gone.

And I will be imposing the first ever deadline

Saturday 24th May - when I log in

If no majority is reached no person will be lynched

Vote Count:

Oklahoma Players:

ZombieSlayer54 (2): VanDamien, WeyounsLastClone

skitzer (1): kabenon007
angelmouse (1): angelmouse
J-man (1): ZombieSlayer54
Glotnot (1): Korts
Korts (1): skitzer

kabenon007 (0)
WeyounsLastClone (0)
Skruffs (0)
ya_its_me (0)
chaotic_diablo (0)
VanDamien (0)
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:02 am

Post by Korts »

Almighty Mod wrote: I'll give ya_its_me 2 days or he's gone.
Gone as in modkilled?

Also, skitzer, if babies are bad, then you must be bad, 'cos you started out a baby. I'm sorry, but you have to go.

Unvote

Vote: skitzer
scumchat never die
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:28 am

Post by VanDamien »

Korts wrote:What's your reason, buster?
Maybe it was to see which scum would ask me to provide a random reason during random voting?

Unvote
Vote: Korts
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:33 am

Post by Korts »

Nice OMGUS.

Vote: VanDamien

Gosh, way to be a hypocrite, eh?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:34 am

Post by Korts »

Sorry,
Unvote, Vote: VanDamien
scumchat never die
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 2:24 am

Post by VanDamien »

Korts wrote:Nice OMGUS.

Nonsensical and hypocritical you are, get it all right.

Assuming you are saying my vote was OMGUS, which, waitaminit, typically means doing what you're doing (voting me for voting you) except that, no, you hadn't ever voted for me. Hmmmm.

Oh look, this isn't even the first time you've voted in such a way. Even if you did try to attach humorous reasoning to the first. (BTW, babies
are
bad, but they grow into decent people, most of the time. So even joking logic fails.)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 3:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

Gah, didn't realize the thread had opened. Hey all.
My main tactic this game will be to see who's opinions of players change from week to week. I would like to (for now) recommend to all the towns in Nebraska justice (Which is in n1,right?) not to use their vigs, and also not to use their hide ability. They are one-shots, so there's no need to everyone get paranoid and burn them all up n1.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 3:37 am

Post by Korts »

Skruffs, it's pre-game Nebraska, not N1. When it's night in Oklahoma, D1 of Nebraska will start.

I know I didn't vote you, but I was the one to question you for lack of reason. Techically it's an Oh-My-God-U-Suck-For-Asking-Random-Vote-Reasons vote. Giving joking reasons sparks joking discussion, which in turn sparks pseudo-serious discussion, which in turn sparks serious discussion. Lack of a joking reason sparks no discussion of the like.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 3:38 am

Post by Korts »

EBWOP dang I should preview the second part is at VanDamien
scumchat never die
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:19 am

Post by VanDamien »

Korts wrote:I know I didn't vote you, but I was the one to question you for lack of reason. Techically it's an Oh-My-God-U-Suck-For-Asking-Random-Vote-Reasons vote. Giving joking reasons sparks joking discussion, which in turn sparks pseudo-serious discussion, which in turn sparks serious discussion. Lack of a joking reason sparks no discussion of the like.
Wrong.

Unless you want to seriously discuss these:
kabenon007 wrote:For gits and shiggles.
Korts wrote:because I don't know how to glot anyway.
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:One letter away from G-Man. I can not take the risk.
angelmouse wrote:I think that a confession and it works for me
WeyounsLastClone wrote:for being first to post. L-5 should have you nervous alright
skitzer wrote:it's an anagram for Stork, stork brings babies, babies are bad.
Which are all the "reasons" provided up until the point of the first deadline being imposed. Yep, good stuff there. [sarcasm]I should write up a 5000 word post about how kabenon's spoonerism is a scum-tell[/sarcasm]

On the other hand, my failure to deliver one of these gems, and your immediacy to jump on that, has, in fact, begun to spark real conversation. Which, with only about a week for this day, needs to happen quickly. We do not have time for joking>pseudo-serious>serious in this game. It amuses me that as we progress here into serious discussion, you can state that lack of a joking reason in random voting cannot lead into serious discussion.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:26 am

Post by Korts »

On the other hand, my failure to deliver one of these gems, and your immediacy to jump on that, has, in fact, begun to spark real conversation. Which, with only about a week for this day, needs to happen quickly. We do not have time for joking>pseudo-serious>serious in this game.
In fact, this was kinda my whole point in doing this. I hope someone else other than you chimes in, though, otherwise this discussion won't go much farther.
scumchat never die
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:22 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

VanDamien wrote:
Korts wrote:Nice OMGUS.

Nonsensical and hypocritical you are, get it all right.

Assuming you are saying my vote was OMGUS, which, waitaminit, typically means doing what you're doing (voting me for voting you) except that, no, you hadn't ever voted for me. Hmmmm.

Oh look, this isn't even the first time you've voted in such a way. Even if you did try to attach humorous reasoning to the first. (BTW, babies
are
bad, but they grow into decent people, most of the time. So even joking logic fails.)
Usually, voting someone who OMGUS votes you is not an OMGUS vote in itself. More like they see someone doing OMGUS, which is scummy/stupid, and therefore they place a vote on them for being scummy/stupid.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”