CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

COTM 2018 Identity Game 2

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 am

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

Welcome to your game of Identity,
Haschel Cedricson
! Below is the list of the twelve strangers you'll be trying to figure out, and a randomized list of the twelve identities.

StrangerIdentity
AronisCelebrity crush? Caterpillar that looks like Donald Trump's hair: https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-c ... 9__700.jpg
AurathebirbHoroscope sign? Ophiuchus
D3f3nd3rScariest thing to ever happen to you? Being a line cook at getting yelled at by very tall and scary people
DeasVailFavorite movie? The 13th Warrior
ErrantparabolaSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.
FelissanSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.
implosionBiggest/weirdest talent? I'm able to lodge my left shoulder neatly behind my neck
InvisibilitySecret no one knows? I have a Webkinz account with over 50+ Webkinz.
mastinaSecret no one knows? I was homeschooled until I was 16.
MinaBiggest/weirdest talent? I have much more of pi memorized than I will ever use in my life (~55 digits)
TheWayItEndsScariest thing to ever happen to you? I don't know about ever but a couple of weeks ago there was this real big drunk guy on the bus, gesticulating wildly and sometimes at me and ranting like "I WILL FUCK YOU UP I WILL KILL YOU" that sort of thing. And we were the last people to get off the bus, at the same stop, in the dark. Pretty yikes.
VijaradaCelebrity crush? I have a Bill Hader shrine on my wall.

You have
(expired on 2018-11-01 06:18:36)
to make your first move, Haschel.
Last edited by CuddlyCaucasian on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:45 pm

StrangerIdentity
AronisSecret no one knows? I was homeschooled until I was 16.
AurathebirbBiggest/weirdest talent? I have much more of pi memorized than I will ever use in my life (~55 digits)
D3f3nd3rFavorite movie? The 13th Warrior
DeasVailSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.
implosionSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.
mastinaCelebrity crush? Caterpillar that looks like Donald Trump's hair: https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-c ... 9__700.jpg
TheWayItEndsScariest thing to ever happen to you? Being a line cook at getting yelled at by very tall and scary people

StrangerIdentity
ErrantparabolaBiggest/weirdest talent? I'm able to lodge my left shoulder neatly behind my neck
FelissanCelebrity crush? I have a Bill Hader shrine on my wall.
InvisibilitySecret no one knows? I have a Webkinz account with over 50+ Webkinz.
MinaHoroscope sign? Ophiuchus
VijaradaScariest thing to ever happen to you? I don't know about ever but a couple of weeks ago there was this real big drunk guy on the bus, gesticulating wildly and sometimes at me and ranting like "I WILL FUCK YOU UP I WILL KILL YOU" that sort of thing. And we were the last people to get off the bus, at the same stop, in the dark. Pretty yikes.

(expired on 2018-11-01 07:45:46)
for your next action!
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:00 pm

Your choices are: Aurathebirb, DeasVail, and mastina.

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:19 pm

Correct!

StrangerIdentity
AurathebirbBiggest/weirdest talent? I have much more of pi memorized than I will ever use in my life (~55 digits)
D3f3nd3rFavorite movie? The 13th Warrior
implosionSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.
mastinaSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.
TheWayItEndsScariest thing to ever happen to you? Being a line cook at getting yelled at by very tall and scary people

StrangerIdentity
ErrantparabolaBiggest/weirdest talent? I'm able to lodge my left shoulder neatly behind my neck
VijaradaScariest thing to ever happen to you? I don't know about ever but a couple of weeks ago there was this real big drunk guy on the bus, gesticulating wildly and sometimes at me and ranting like "I WILL FUCK YOU UP I WILL KILL YOU" that sort of thing. And we were the last people to get off the bus, at the same stop, in the dark. Pretty yikes.

(expired on 2018-11-01 10:19:28)
for your next action!

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:22 pm

Correct again! 2 down, 10 to go.

StrangerIdentity
AurathebirbFavorite movie? The 13th Warrior
implosionSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.
mastinaSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.

StrangerIdentity

(expired on 2018-11-01 10:22:32)
for your next action!

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:25 pm

Correct again! 3 down, 9 to go.

StrangerIdentity
AurathebirbSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.
implosionSecret no one knows? My last soccer team took 3rd in our state tournament.

StrangerIdentity

(expired on 2018-11-01 10:25:46)
for your next action!

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #18 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:28 pm

Correct again! 4 down, 8 to go.

StrangerIdentity
AurathebirbSecret no one knows? In the board game Terra Mystica, there is a very obscure, subtle piece of errata where a particular tile isn't allowed to be in a particular slot during setup so that a particular faction doesn't become brokenly strong. I once played a game of it with people who were better at the game than I was, and I noticed this had happened during setup and was handed the resultingly broken faction, but didn't mention the piece of errata because setup had already basically been completed and used in a rules explanation. I won by very few points. I won't say it haunts me to this day, because that would be a lie, but it was an interesting predicament.

StrangerIdentity

(expired on 2018-11-01 10:28:03)
for your next action!

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:07 am

We didn’t prohibit outside sources in the rules, so if someone uses google to come up with a more plausible answer, that’s okay.

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:03 pm

Invisibility was correct! You're down to the last 3 with no lifelines.

StrangerIdentity

(expired on 2018-11-02 10:03:27)
for your next action!

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:14 pm

Incorrect. You have 2 guesses left.

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #60 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:14 am

That’s incorrect. You have one guess left, although it seems pretty clear now.

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #62 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:11 am

You got them all eventually, but that’s gonna be game! 10 is a great score, especially without using up your Mistaken Identity, but we’ll see if someone can top it.

Return to “Finished Threads”