No choice in time

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:07 am

Post by Dasquian »

I think it's a real shame that so many games end up needing replacements. In an "ideal" world, a game runs from start to finish without a single playing dropping out, but I can't think of more than a handful of games where that's actually happened.

You'd think it wouldn't even be that hard to find players who will at least give you notice before they drop out, and submit a departing default choice if necessary, but apparently not :(

I agree with Talitha that the biggest problem is basically broadcasting that after an extended night with a replacement at the end, that that player had a night choice. The only solution I can think of is to require that all players "touch base" with the mod each night, even if they have no choice, but it seems like a whole lot of work.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:45 pm

Post by Dasquian »

Rot-13'd, it's Abervary! wrote:So just try really really hard to deal with any replacement issues when night rolls around. It's not like even a base-touching thing would be difficult; how many roles don't have night choices these days?
"Townie"? I hear it's used in quite a few games :D
[size=84]QUACK[/size]

Return to “Mafia Discussion”