rolandgarros
rolandgarros
Goon
rolandgarros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sun May 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by rolandgarros »

Mmm just to start i've got ap exams this week so posting will be on and off.... but i will be here...

and wow i'm already overwhelmed by the large number of votes ><
i think it would help if we had a votecount just to visualize whats going on?
rolandgarros
rolandgarros
Goon
rolandgarros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Thu May 08, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by rolandgarros »

Okay I'm here, I just reread the topic and I think I have an okay understanding of what's gone on so far... Theres the random or not random vote thing with Glork and Ether, and something about Hascow suspecting Ether and a page or so on that issue. Is there something I missed in between? AP Exams are done for this week so I'd figure that I do some catching up.
rolandgarros
rolandgarros
Goon
rolandgarros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Thu May 08, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by rolandgarros »

Patrick wrote:
rolandgarros wrote:Okay I'm here, I just reread the topic and I think I have an okay understanding of what's gone on so far... Theres the random or not random vote thing with Glork and Ether, and something about Hascow suspecting Ether and a page or so on that issue. Is there something I missed in between?
This is kind of a bizarre question when the thread is only 4 pages and you've just read it all. Importantly, do you have any opinions on the stuff that's happened so far?
Well I've read through the topic, but only with a rudimentary grasp of the current game so far. So far no one stands out as particularly scummy; Glork and Ether give off pro-town vibes and Hascow even though he reacted to the Ether situation I don't see much scumminess in looking for scum? But overall this viewpoint is just based on my rudimentary understanding so far.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”