Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #63 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Ether »

I'm not sure 3:10 White Flag is as balanced as people think. Town only won two of the ten completed games I managed to dig up.

Mine was probably townsided, though. It was intentionally designed to have callbacks to the oldschool follow-the-cop-catch-the-doctor ways, with scum's victory hinging a fair amount on whether they could identify/draw out power roles, and town's information role potentially being a tool to help them do that. I tried to signal that this was important from the very start of the game with the scumteam's roles, and, um, I failed miserably. (Apparently DEFCON, given scum roles in both normal PMs, assumed mhsmith's game would be much more townsided just based on the scumteams' relative firepower.)

Neapolitans are kiiiiind of mine. I'm not the only or even the first person who came up with them independently, but they are probably more mine than they are anyone else's. I can get into the history if anyone cares.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Ether »

In post 82, implosion wrote:
In post 81, Spiffeh wrote:Ether did a great job modding our game

There was literally a vote count every page
++++++

also the votecount flavor was awesome. I ignored it for like half the game for no reason, then noticed it once and went back to look at all of them.
Thanks!

I still have like 60 song snippets left, I was careful about rationing them because of all the spam. x_x Anyone who's interested can find even more parodies here.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”