Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:35 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Greasy Spot wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
Unvote, vote icemanE
for saying "we're not in the random voting stage anymore but I can't be bothered to scumhunt. [/b]
Don't vote him. He could just be newbie town. My playstyle was exactly like that in my last game.
Man this reeks of scum protecting his partner.
You caught me to it.

I'm not really feeling the Cake wagon though
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:00 am

Post by FaerieLord »

TSPN wrote:Alright, I guess I'll accept that for now.

Unvote, vote mafiaSSK.

So, are you iceman's scumpartner or are you just buddying up?
So you accept what he said, and say he is his scumpartners.

Nice...
ZeekLTK wrote:Second, trying to lynch Cake would only be scummy if he were town. We don't know that he's town. If he is scum, then how am I scummy for pushing for the lynch of scum?
So, everytime a townie is lynched, everyone who votes for him is scummy? Also, you are saying that bandwagoning someone is not scummy?
ZeekLTK wrote:How does it not make sense? You said it's scummy of me to want him lynched. But how is it scummy if he turns out to be a mafia member?
How are you sure he isn't mafia? Rushing the kill will only give town less time to argue.
ZeekLTK wrote:Also I love the votes against me:

One because I wasn't online the day the roles were sent out and thus was the last to confirm

One OMGUS

One "chainsaw defense" of the guy who cast the OMGUS

lol
You know what I love? Your over reaction to votes.
TDC wrote:I disagree. It might not happen too often, but scum can and probably will lynch each other if they think it makes the lynching scum look very town.
You should not conclude that someone is town, just because he is "responsible" for a scum lynch (especially if he used poor reasoning).
It's obviously somewhat less scummy than being responsible for a town lynch, but still "pushing" for a lynch implies that you want that person dead, and that means you're either scum or have very good reasons to think (or even know) the lynchee is scum - or even both.
:Goodposting:
TDC wrote:lol TDC. Care to explain how me wanting to lynch Cake is scummy? I can see how you might disagree with it. But to add vote #4 to a player who has done nothing scummy looks very badly for you
Nothing scummy does not result in 4 votes :teach:
ZeekLTK wrote:And you also failed to answer his question with your OMGUS FoS.
Don't answer other people's questions. Don't.
TSPN wrote:So, iceman: your plan is to vote and suspect people who start wagons. All that's going to do is encourage timid play from townies who don't want to get voted for voting someone else.
No, it's voting for people who start wagons without a reason, and have bad reactions when people call them out. It's actually a pretty good tactic
TSPN wrote:Sorry if I'm being a tad standoffish, but some players are pretty much using the 3rd-vote scumtell, which is unreliable at best, anti-town at worst.
It is unreliable when it is a set in stone move. But when someone simply jumps on a bandwagon with little to no reasoning, it is usually a scum tell.

Fos ZeekLTK, TSPN
until we get a votecount and a quota for a lynch
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:53 am

Post by FaerieLord »

ZeekLTK wrote:Exactly the kind of response a scum would have.
Whatever he said, you would have said that.
ZeekLTK wrote:Also, FaerieLord is also probably scum. He's just "FoSing" to support/push the bandwagon against a pro-town player, but he doesn't want to commit a vote so that he won't be held accountable for it later.
Again, I didn't vote you because I don't want to put you at -1 yet. Thus I asked for a vote count. Also, can you stop calling yourself pro-town? 5 people disagree (I'm counting myself here). Though your blatant OMGus is wonderfully noted
ZeekLTK wrote:Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! Maybe its just a playstyle difference, but how does your optimal pro-town day 1 go?
Please tell me your definition of bandwagonning.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:54 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Also, really. It's the first 100 posts. How many people have actually contributed that much? I just lurked through the random voting stage and then started posting.

Saying I have contributed anything is like saying that there is no one at a 5am cinema theatre.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:22 am

Post by FaerieLord »

ZeekLTK wrote:Okay but how is that scummy? You look more scummy for being so inactive and then just coming out of nowhere to put a vote on the biggest bandwagon.
Rushing a lynch = scummy. Simple
Marmalade wrote:What I do think is scummy though is that Zeek seems to attack all those who attack him.
That is also what I hated the most. The attitude is what really reeked to me.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:15 am

Post by FaerieLord »

We need something to rejuvinate this thread?

I support a ZeekLTK claim. It'll at least get the life back into this thread. And he's still in lynch distance
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

My case on you isn't based solely one your comment. That's actually one of your weaker points, my case is about your over defensiveness.

Besides, look at these
ZeekLTK wrote:Nice scummy OMGUS vote from Cake.
ZeekLTK wrote:Second, trying to lynch Cake would only be scummy if he were town. We don't know that he's town. If he is scum, then how am I scummy for pushing for the lynch of scum?
ZeekLTK wrote: You said it's scummy of me to want him lynched. But how is it scummy if he turns out to be a mafia member?
I see those as trying to lynch Cake. Stop trying to back out of it saying "I'm not trying to rush it."

Your case against him was "Hey, if we kill him and he turns up scum, I'm not scummy right?" which is an awful argument, because scum OFTEN bandwagon their teammates to 1)Distance 2) Gain pro-town points.

So yeah.

Now, read this
ZeekLTK wrote:Also I love the votes against me:

One because I wasn't online the day the roles were sent out and thus was the last to confirm

One OMGUS

One "chainsaw defense" of the guy who cast the OMGUS
That is called over reaction. You said it yourself. 3 votes are nothing, so why are you fussing like hell when there are three people voting you?
ZeekLTK wrote:Also, FaerieLord is also probably scum. He's just "FoSing" to support/push the bandwagon against a pro-town player, but he doesn't want to commit a vote so that he won't be held accountable for it later.
Now this is a good example of OMGUS here, which you indicated above is scummy, while doing your over reaction.
ZeekLTK wrote:Notice my comment was during the random stage AND I never made a case against him (or really pushed it that hard). It's one comment taken way too far by a couple of people. Who stands to benefit by taking it so far? Scum.
Look at the first three posts I quoted from you. Those are three comments, not one.

And yes, you never made a case. Which is why you pressuring Cake makes all that much scummy.

Also, do you sincerely want me to put you in lynch range? My vote will put you at -1. -1 = you die before you can claim and put up a good defense. If you really want me to jive that way, I will.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:32 am

Post by FaerieLord »

@TDC. My bad, I thought he was at -2

Vote ZeekLTK

Now he is.

Also, I want him to claim because 1)It would rejuvinate the thread, though that can be forgotten now since posts have started again 2)Most of the people here think he is scum, or at least very scummy 3)It's the only way we can get something new out of him

Also, not to speculate on the setup, but I doubt there are two mafia groups. At worst its a mafia group and an sk, but 2 mafia groups sounds like too much

But while we're at it.

MafiaSSK, who do you think is scummy and why? You're not posting any content, just lurking in plain sight. How about starting now? IGMEOY
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:17 am

Post by FaerieLord »

ZeekLTK wrote: That's what I always do when I'm town, ask TSPN.
That is not redeeming in my books, considering TSPN is like my third highest suspect right now.

Also, why do you feel you need to attack the people. Is everyone that thinks you are scummy, scum?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

TSPN wrote:Pushing the zeek lynch based on the "rushing" argument. Seriously, did anyone, including zeek, really think that saying "let's lynch cake" would speed anything up? I hope not.
Please read my posts. Thank you.

A small primer on my argument

1)Rushing thing
2)Bad logic when it comes to lynching
3)Over Defensiveness
4)OMGUS

It's all on this page. Post #126.

Read.
TSPN wrote:1. Blatant, blatant, rolefishing. Claim at L-2? Really?
Tell me what to do next then. And when is the best time, in your opinion to claim.
TDC wrote:Do they? He has 5 votes but quite frankly, I have no idea who the other two people could be to form a lynch, who do you have in mind?
Johoohno could be one, who relegated his vote to a fos. And tell me, how many of the active people (read: active) don't find Zeek scummy? Just TSPN. Even Marmalade has expressed suspicion.
TSPN wrote:3. If you think zeek and me are scumbuddies, just come out and say so. Is that the game you think we're playing? Otherwise, think it through. My meta is still valid if we're on different teams, or both town.
My post is just above yours. Read it.

Also, I guess Zeek isn't the only OMGUSer here.
TDC wrote:I still don't see the purpose and join TSPN in calling it fishing.
Again, please tell me what the next move should be.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:13 am

Post by FaerieLord »

TDC wrote:I see your point, but neither expressed any will to lynch him, did they? In fact Marmalade has his vote sitting on Greasy Spot.
You usually call for a role claim if someone is on L-1 and someone else has expressed his will to hammer, don't you?
I disagree. -1 is a little too late for claiming, since someone could hammer before role discussion could be made. And sometimes, scum will want to go 1 for 1 (I'd think about doing it if he claimed vig)
So yes, maybe we can wait for the rest to come, but -2 is, IMO, the best time to claim.
FaerieLord wrote:Faerielord, I find your first point to be inaccurate or a null-tell, your third to be one of the most scummy scumtells (by which I mean I find people scummy when they use it, because its weak weak weak), and your fourth, unfortunately, to be a zeektell.

Now, your second one, I'm not entirely clear on. What, exactly, is the bad logic?
The first one is actually one of the weakest points in my argument. It's not something I'd vote someone for doing.
My second one is his posts saying "If we lynch cake, and he turns up scum, then I am not scummy right?" which is awful
The third one...Let's just agree to disagree. It is a scum tell in my opinion.
The fourth one. Metaing is not reliable in my opinion. Just because he plays scummily as town, it doesn't mean he doesn't play scummily as scum. And that is a scummy action
TSPN wrote:And, um, you aren't voting for me, so its not OMGUS? Even if that was actually a good defense, its not true.
Who said OMGus had to have votes involved. It's just attacking someone for attacking you. Voting is just a formality. One I only use if I'm more than 85% sure of my vote.
TSPN wrote:Finally, L-1 with someone willing to hammer is a reasonable time to call for a claim. L-2 is fishing.
As said above, I disagree

I still support his claim, but I'm at least happy that there are people that disagree.

If not a claim yet, I'd be happy with a concordet list from ZeekLTK (Him listing people from scummiest to towniest with reasoning if possible).
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:14 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

My condolences CaptainCake.

That still doesn't excuse the rest of the people though
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:56 am

Post by FaerieLord »

ZeekLTK wrote:So basically you're admitting that you are scum and if I'm a vig you'd quicklynch me (to go "1 for 1")?
Where the fuck did I say that? You fail to notice that I want the claim before -1. At -2. How can I quick lynch you when you are at -2? Please explain this to me. Also, how can I vote you again? My vote is already on you.

Damn man, I'm loving my vote even more every minute
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:59 am

Post by FaerieLord »

EBWODP: @Lowell. Way to vote the lurker. I'd rather see him replaced / reactive, then discuss his downfalls. :/

Other than that, your analysis is pretty solid. Props
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:17 am

Post by FaerieLord »

ZeekLTK wrote:What is that all about? A couple people have asked that (including me in the last post) and you still haven't answered it.
Couple of people...where? There is nobody (or even you count the one word lowell said than there is 1). That does not constitute "couple". And way to take things out of context. I was discussing why a -1 lynch is not a good idea, and said what I would hypothetically do as scum.

Nothing brought up the vig. I just said that if I was scum and someone claimed vig, I'd quick lynch him. Because vigs go 2 for 1 at times, which is too much for a 3 team mafia to handle.

I never said you were a vig. I was creating a hypothethical situation. When discussing things that did not happen yet, those are called hypothethical. You can only think what would happen. TSPN said that if he was scum, he wouldn't hammer at any costs. Does that make him scum for saying that he wouldn't hammer?

You are desperately trying to create a case on me that doesn't exist. When doing so, please create a good one. Thank you
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:20 am

Post by FaerieLord »

EBWODP: I'm not feeling the greasy spot case. His posts sound sincere and lowell's case on him isn't all that good either.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:24 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

ZeekLTK wrote:
Johoohno wrote:I am also pleased that Natirasha (reluctant poster) is now replaced by Lowell (eager poster)
Eager, for now. Lowell was also in the game with TSPN and I and was replaced because he was too inactive...
So you ignore marmalade's question so that you say that Lowell might leave this game?

*sigh*
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:17 am

Post by FaerieLord »

MafiaSSK wrote:Sorry for not telling you guys, but my play style really is lurking and observing at the same time. I'm still learning.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:I do. In fact, I just mislynched him. I'm slightly concerned that my guilt over having mislynched him last game will make me too likely to think he's town in this one. . . but, well, I'll just try to watch out for that.
How recent ago was this mislynch? Did you really think he was scum?
Post more. Lurking is not helpful to the town

Also, why did you choose that question to ask? There were a lot more things you could have picked out, what made you pick out that one?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:17 am

Post by FaerieLord »

mafiassk wrote:If TSPN was focused on the game, then he could have mislynched Zeek on purpose, so that he could rely upon it and use it to protect his scumbuddy.
Scum Buddy? What scum buddy? I sincerely don't get what you are trying to say
tspn wrote:Anyway, the Zeek incident was about 2-3 weeks ago. . . and I'm not going to talk more about an ongoing game, but feel free to read it yourself. Mini 533
I'll take a look at it
zeekltk wrote:Yes, the post accused me of attacking people who attack me. So? Yes I do that. Congrats. Now please tell me how that is scummy though.
It is scummy because when you are attacking your attackers you are overreacting to a simple attack. Over reacting means that you have something to hide.

Look at it this way. If you were a criminal and saw cops coming your way, would you be scared that they are after you?
Zeekltk wrote:It's easier (for me, at least,) to find scum by seeing how people are attacking known townies rather than to try to find scum between people who are attacking each other of whom I don't know either role.
What known townies? I don't see any confirmed townies
zeekltk wrote:At this point in the game (Day 1!) the only townie I know of is me, so anyone that attacks me seems more scummy than anything else, because I know they most likely have ulterior motives other than "trying to win for the town". Especially when I haven't really done anything to warrant being attacked.
This is what I don't like about you. How do we know that you are town? The only person that would know this is you, and your word isn't enough. So who ever we attack, we are attacking them because we think they are scum. Everybody is "townie". Nobody will go out and say "Hey, I'm scum. Pleased to meet you." Also, stop saying you have done nothing scummy. A lot of people disagree.
zeekltk wrote:-I responded to these "suspicions" by pointing out that no one knows Cake's role, so he could be scum, and if he was that wouldn't really make me suspicious now, would it?
Are you ignoring my posts on purpose? I said it before. Scum bus other scum. It's a playstyle so you "distance" yourself from your scum partner so that if he turns up scum, people will think "hey, he can't be scum."

Also, by your logic, no one knows your role. So why are we scummy for attacking you?
zeekltk wrote:so why is it "scummy" if I attack people who attack me
He wasn't under pressure anymore. You were at that point. By your reasoning, if I FoS everyone in the game, no one can vote me because they'd be scummy.
zeekltk wrote:but continued to try to attack me
That part I don't like. Try to attack you? My case > your answers.
zeekltk wrote:However, given recent posts by MafiaSSK I would consider voting for him if no one else wants to try to figure out which scum have voted for me.
Why not figure the scum yourself. You seem good enough, don't you agree?
zeekltk wrote:Okay but just for a second give me the benefit of the doubt and look at each of those players in this game (and their reason for voting for me).
Damnit, why should we give you the benefit of the doubt and not them? Answer me this. This is mafia, not pre-grade "who stole my crayon?!". We cannot give you the benefit of the doubt. You're as likely scum as the rest of us. And your posts have made you even more likely scum
zeekltk wrote:For this brief period just assume that I'm a townie; do you feel that all 5 of them had a valid reason for voting me or do you think one or two of them made a huge stretch just to put their vote on a bandwagon against a townie?
I agree, some of the votes are underwhelming, but you have still been playing worse than barning one single vote.

That was long.

Reading Mini 533 right now
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:14 am

Post by FaerieLord »

ZeekLTK wrote: (uhm.... that's all you've been saying it's based on all day!)
That is untrue. See post number 2. (My 3rd post) I mentioned over defensiveness, bad logic and the rushing.

Stop saying things that are false.
ZeekLTK wrote:(this is the first time that's been brought up, maybe Marmalade's post gave him the idea and now he's trying to run with this because his other point was weak?)
Again, read my third post in the game. It fucking mentioned over defensiveness
ZeekLTK wrote:apparently Faerie is afraid to cast L-1 or hammer votes because then he'll be suspicious for killing a townie
You're misquoting me again! I don't put -1 or hammer votes because it stifles the discussion of the town. Like you did in 533. Hammering before the ENTIRE town consents is not a good play. Period.
ZeekLTK wrote:1)Rushing thing
2)Bad logic when it comes to lynching
3)Over Defensiveness
4)OMGUS

Again, most of that is garbage (especially #1 and #2)
And again, Zeek dismisses my case by leaving it as garbage, thus not having to answer it.
ZeekLTK wrote:#147 Faerie makes the "slip up" (IMO) about the vig (saying "Scum would go 1 for 1 sometimes (I would if you were the vig)." Apparently no one else [or at least not Marmalade] finds that wording to be odd. I still do. Also still wants me to claim apparently.
Again, ZeekLTK is misquoting. We (Me and TSPN and TDC) were discussing potential situations. And he is trying to make it out as a slip
ZeekLTK wrote:#146 TSPN outlines why FaerieLord's points in #142 are garbage
Incorrect. He outlined nothing. He just said he disagrees
ZeekLTK wrote:#162 FaerieLord, instead of addressing or explaining it says "where the fuck did I say that?" (even though I QUOTED HIM in #161)
And I'll say it again. Where the fuck did I say that?
ZeekLTK wrote:#170 FaerieLord says "Nothing brought up the vig. I just said that if I was scum and someone claimed vig, I'd quick lynch him. Because vigs go 2 for 1 at times, which is too much for a 3 team mafia to handle." - I find it very odd that he would bring this up, or even paint a situation where he would be scum. This reeks of some kind of outside knowledge or something because, as town, I can't figure out why he would be talking about a vig or anything to that effect at this moment.
Again! IT WAS POTENTIAL SITUATIONS! Am on your ignore list or something or are you sincerely this obtuse?

Also, I never said you were bussing cake. I said that you saying that you voting cake makes you town if cake is scum is bad logic. Because scum do bus other scum. Which makes your reasoning a complete failure.

Also, I read parts of 533, and you were not this obtuse. The only time you were obtuse is where you were going "But I'm a miller so there must be a jester!" and you kept going like that even though people told you you were incorrect.

That said, you're the most frustrating player I have ever played with. And I have played my fair share of games.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:23 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

mafiassk wrote:It seemed to me, by the way they were acting that TSPN and Zeek were defending each other, sort of like scum would do.
Sure...

Zeek, what do you have to say about misquoting me?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:26 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Joh wrote:@ ThesweatpantsNinja: Isn’t really pursuing any scum, just voting MafiaSSK for lurking.
Strange. Why are you voting him then?
Joh wrote:@ FaerieLord: I agree with your case on Zeek (especially with the over defensive part), but I don’t agree with your repeated call for his role claim. A day one claim is not good at all, in my opinion. Smells role fishing to me.
Yeah, let's lynch him before he claims! Read, I was pushing for the claim because I thought he was at -2. And I think -2 is the right time to claim, mostly if people express suspicion on your wagon.

Your post was a whole lot of nothing

@TSPN. Having been reading 533, I agree. It is slightly meta. But you have to admit, Zeek contributed more there than he has here. He has some good logic running about Day 1. He found loops and attacked diligently, while here, his cases have been awful.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:18 am

Post by FaerieLord »

@Johoohno.

About MafiaSSK: Precisely, what did you add apart from "You're lurking. Contribute." Please tell me, because that is all I see from your suspicions (Apart from the speculation about buddy partners)

About lurkers: Your logic fails. Why? Because scum lurk more often. Scum lurk to avoid discussion. There is no reason why a townie would lurk. So it is more probable that a scum would lurk

About claims: Incorrect. Claim can determine if someone is scum or not (For example, most of the time, people claiming doctors are in fact townies. It's the other way round for roleblockers.) So yes, while a claim may help scum, it is still certainly beneficial towards town. Besides, the information scum gain in day one is little. It's not as if we are doing a massclaim.

About aggression: No, its just me being frustrated. I excuse myself
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

I'm not going to even bother answering CaptianCake's answer. His attack on me is gut, and I really cannot defend my self against gut.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:08 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Unvote
. I reread all of 533 now, and Zeek played exactly the same as town. He's just not that good of a player.

Once I finish analyzing 533, I'll reread too.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:04 am

Post by FaerieLord »

@Marmalade. Look at it this way. I was voting zeek for the stuff I said before, but he does the stuff I said before as town, so thus it is now a null tell.

I'm not saying he's town, but I'm saying that my case is slightly invalid since he does those things as town.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

@Captain cake. I already answered my roleclaim thing.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:31 am

Post by FaerieLord »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Lurking is, I think,
a pretty weak scumtell
, but it is also highly anti-town. If mafiassk is town, with this level of pressure, he needs to play, or get replaced, or
I am willing to lynch him
What?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:46 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

@TSPN. I still say we wait for replacements.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Mafiassk is holding us way back
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:This makes me think he must be a power role of one sort or another.
Don't speculate on power roles. Period.
iceman wrote:Faerie pushed a little too hard for a Zeek lynch early in the game for my liking. He was pretty unrelenting. I supported him, for awhile, but he REALLY wanted that lynch.
I was sure he was scum. With no offence to zeek, but he's the person with the scummiest playstyle I've ever seen. But seeing other games, he's always like that :/ Which is where I retired my vote

Also, mafiassk pretty much sucks. Replacing because it ain't interesting. Yes that's an ad hom attack, he sucks :( He ruined the game for everyone else
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Because if you out him as a power role, who will be at an advantage? Scum, who'll know where to target, or town, who can do close to nothing?(Except maybe a doc)

It's a win situation for the scum
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #33) » Fri May 02, 2008 3:20 am

Post by FaerieLord »

captaincake wrote:Wait... So because he's been a poor player so far he's scum, but substituting in a better player won't possibly be able to change your mind on him? Honestly that sounds like one of the worst reasons I've heard to suggest a lynch before a replacement is found.

unvote vote: icemanE
That post struck me the wrong way.

@Iceman. It won't change anything, but outing him will help scum not town.
iceman wrote:As for voting someone for role-fishing... well, that's not really scum hunting either.
It is scum hunting. Role fishing = something scummy.

Outing someone because of it = something scummy hunting

Lots of something scummy hunting = Scum hunting

Maybe not direct, yet still scum hunting.
iceman wrote: I think his reluctance to claim means he must be either a power role or scum, which has NO EFFECT AT ALL on what his role actually is.
If he isn't scum, scum will know this.

If scum follow your line of thinking, they might kill a power role.

So, your line of thinking helped scum not us. Catch the drift?

Had you not said anything, scum might have not noticed. But now they might rethink tonight's kill.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #34) » Fri May 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

The barning way. It doesn't sound sincere at all.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #35) » Mon May 05, 2008 7:45 am

Post by FaerieLord »

What exactly is the iceman case again?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #36) » Mon May 05, 2008 10:09 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

icemanE wrote:Ha, if you could find some posts to demonstrate that I'm "disappointed" that we weren't lynching Mafia I'd appreciate it, because that's not true. I do remember saying we should lynch someone by the end of the page, that was page 12. I said:
TSPN already quoted that, and you had no answer
icemanE wrote:The way that actually reads is, we should lynch him if he keeps this up, BUT, it would be OK to replace him, too.
No, it doesn't
ZeekLTK wrote:Plus the mod is struggling for a replacement, let's help him out and get rid of Nano anyways.
Zeek always fails at reading the game.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #37) » Tue May 06, 2008 7:35 am

Post by FaerieLord »

icemanE wrote:If anybody is "contributing" to the game without actually saying or doing anything important, it's Faerie at this point. His 329 is completely unnecessary, the first two things he says are unnecessary rehashes of an argument that he wasn't involved in that had already been resolved in 326, and then he calls out Zeek for not reading well, which is funny because he was too lazy to do any reading himself on the previous page:
Faerie wrote: What exactly is the iceman case again?
All Faerie has done lately is back up TSPN in arguments Faerie isn't even a part of and call people out for things like "speculating on power roles" and "not reading the posts". While it's a contribution its not altogether helpful.
I once heard that it's pretty much a scumtell when someone who is being investigated tries to desperately divert attention from himself. Have you ever heard of it?

Also, the first point was not a rehash. I said that you never answered his post, which he never said.

And you know what the difference between me and zeek is? I'm not trying to make crappy cases left, right and centre. Zeek is not reading, and misleading town with bad cases. If I'm not reading, all I'm doing is being another number along the lurkers.

Now tell me, what do I honestly have to answer for? These last posts are basically trying to keep some discussion in the game. If you could notice, the only people actually contributing something are you and TSPN. Until we get everyone back on board, we cannot really procede.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #38) » Tue May 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Read the above.

Also I'm not voting for you because I'm not convinced you're scum. I only vote when I'm absolutely convinced
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #39) » Wed May 07, 2008 10:42 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

@Captaincake. Nothing really. It's just a gut feeling, that's why I made no emphasis about it
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #40) » Fri May 09, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Do you know what the case on iceman is zeek?

If you do, do you really think your move is a protown one?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #41) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:33 am

Post by FaerieLord »

You didn't get the question

The case on iceman is him trying to lynch a lurker. You have found him scummy for it.

You are trying to lynch a lurker.

Do the maths
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #42) » Sun May 11, 2008 6:00 am

Post by FaerieLord »

ZeekLTK wrote:No the case on him is him being "upset" that we might not lynch someone that had a bandwagon going against them (and which iceman had jumped on). And also because he's made several "odd"/suspicious comments throughout the day.

And this is like the ninth post in a row where you've misrepresented what has happened in the game.
God, I fucking hate when you do this.

What was the god damn case on mafiassk? Him not contributing at all, lurking in plain sight. People debated that this still wasn't enough, but iceman said it was enough so he tried to fucking lynch him. Thus the wagon. That's the whole fucking wagon

And please show me the nine god damn posts

Are you always this much of an idiot? You're as frustrating as hell!
TDC wrote:I'm sure he's done that as town before as well...
You know what, I'm bored seeing zeek get out of shit just because he does it as town. He's still obviously detrimental to the town. He spouts bullshit, contradicts himself and makes god awful cases and is as stubborn as a mule. The only think keeping him alive is his meta!

God damn it, he's as frustrating as hell.

Unvote, Vote ZeekLTK
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #43) » Mon May 12, 2008 1:05 am

Post by FaerieLord »

zeekltk wrote:You make it seem like I've played so scummy but no one is voting for me.
You were almost fucking lynched
zeekltk wrote:We already debunked the whole early bandwagon against me (and how all those reasons were crap), so go on... I'd love to hear this case that is so obvious to you that it has you in such a fit (as indicated by your last post).
No, your wagon debunked because you are an awful player not because the case on you sucked.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #44) » Tue May 13, 2008 7:12 am

Post by FaerieLord »

No, it's a "He's a detriment to the town, it's a win win situation." vote
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #45) » Wed May 14, 2008 11:39 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

ZeekLTK wrote:I suppose... although I don't see how a pro-town player would come into the game on post #113 and ignore 90% of what has happened so far and just put a player on L-2 for very weak reasoning. That doesn't seem pro-town to me.
You know what doesn't seem very protown to me? Someone trying to lynch a lurker. You know what else? Someone making OMGUS cases. You know what else? Somebody who thinks everyone has to assume he is town

Those are the things that don't seem protown to me
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #46) » Thu May 15, 2008 9:08 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

ZeekLTK wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:
ZeekLTK wrote:I suppose... although I don't see how a pro-town player would come into the game on post #113 and ignore 90% of what has happened so far and just put a player on L-2 for very weak reasoning. That doesn't seem pro-town to me.
You know what doesn't seem very protown to me? Someone trying to lynch a lurker. You know what else? Someone making OMGUS cases. You know what else? Somebody who thinks everyone has to assume he is town

Those are the things that don't seem protown to me
I love how you completely ignore Nano's actions to push your agenda (attacking me).

You are scum, so I doubt this conversation will be very constructive (because you have no intention of seeing the game for the good of the town, or negatively when it comes to the actions of your scumbuddies), but I'll still ask you this: So you are saying that making basically your first post in the game on post #113 to put a player on L-2 for extremely weak reasoning, while failing to address (or even acknowledge) anything else that has happened in the game, is good play or pro-town?

Nano's vote was such an obvious mafia move... and Faerie's insistence on defending him by trying to deflect the attention on me (combined with all the other scummy stuff he's done) is pretty obvious that the two are working together (against the town).
You are such a bloody idiot. I'm not going to even bother posting for you.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #47) » Fri May 16, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

And intelligence fills this thread again. But beware TSQ, you're auto scum now since you think Zeek is scummy.

But up until now, I agree with every thing you said
Zeek wrote:#2 Your numerous defenses of Faerie, another highly suspicious player, is noted.
This made me laugh, since you are about the only person that thinks I'm scummy

But yeah, as I said, shea covered it all.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #48) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Iceman wrote:I think Zeek needs to be forced to claim, this is getting whacked.

vote:zeek

Yeah...I don't like that
Zeek wrote:He didn't come here with that post to find scum, he came here to push a bandwagon.
Or maybe he voiced his opinions at the time, then stopped playing all together.

Besides, that's one thing against Nano (At best). Count all the things brought up against you by multiple players
Zeek wrote:Since (unfortunately) I'm not a miller in this game, I honestly see no benefit that can come from any type of claim from myself, or anyone else at this point (unless they are a miller). So I wonder why you are pushing for it so hard...
Because if you're mafia, you'll stagger since you don't have a claim thought up yet. So yes, a claim can help.
Zeek wrote:Potentially two mislynches in a row - then get to Day 3 and all we have is 4 dead townies (assuming 1 kill per night) and no leads on who is mafia (other than my case on Nano).
Shut up with your bloody case on Nano. No one is paying attention to it for a reason. People think you're scummier, deal with it chap
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #49) » Sun May 18, 2008 2:30 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Yeah, disciple was a useless player. Zeek is being a zealous useless player
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #50) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:08 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Johoohno wrote:Also, I don't agree with him on FaerieLord
Would surely be swell to know why
Johoohno wrote:seems to do so more to get the claim than by their own presented suspicions of him - talking mostly about Lowell, TSN and IcemanE here).
I agree, mostly about TSPN
Johoohno wrote:I am still somewhat suspicious of Zeek, but I am in no rush to lynch anyone yet, I want to have more to judge the silent players by before the first day ends. And as of now I have other candidates topping my scum lists
Lovely fence isn't it?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #51) » Mon May 19, 2008 6:32 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Johoohno wrote:• The one who started the “claim train” (post post 131 among others). I see it as role fishing. Which I see is strengthened by this statement: “it's a "He's a detriment to the town, it's a win win situation." vote” (post 371).
• And some time later he tries to please those who doesn’t like the claimingberating another player for role fishing (post 292). (Also see FaerieLords reply to IcemanE in post 308, which is a similar one)
Regarding the fishing thing: Thank you for failing at reading. Seriously.

Also, at the win win comment. That was meant as "Zeek isn't helping anyway. Lynching him won't cost us all that much, and it'll make it easier to debate tomorrow."
Johoohno wrote:Do you see any downsides in getting more players opinions before ending day1?
At this point yes. Just throw your vote on someone and hope for the best. Saying "I think Zeek is scummy, but I don't want to be part of the wagon yet..." is fence sitting

In post Edit: Scratch that, he was at -1, as Greasy proved.

Also greasy, stupid move. I hope you have a good reason tomorrow.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #52) » Mon May 19, 2008 9:06 am

Post by FaerieLord »

That is not a good reason
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #53) » Thu May 22, 2008 9:04 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Vote: g.....

Oh wait :P.

Also, policy lynches suck. Are we actually going to lose a day of discussion this damn early? We can still lynch him later and look at what lowell said up there.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #54) » Fri May 23, 2008 7:36 am

Post by FaerieLord »

TSQ wrote:Expanding upon that, policy lynches do suck, but a, there's got to be a reason why people don't hammer prematurely (aside from that being a boneheaded stupid play.) If we don't lynch the occasional town who does it (and thats assuming he's town, which is a stretch) then the scum can do it all they want.

Second, we have a unique situation here where the mafia didn't get a kill in last night, which means that not only are we up ++ on information for tomorrow, we're up a kill. So if he IS town, then he's as good as the mafias kill last night. It's still not great if he's town, but not as bad as it woud be.
The numbers disagree if we go down to a 4 person situation, as the mafia will have an extra choice for a kill if we nolynch to narrow down to 3
Greasy wrote:1) Johoono
2) TDC
3) Nanosauromo/Sir Tornado
4) FaerieLord
5) Thestatusquo
So half the game is scummy? Wow, you really are good!
TSPN wrote:I don't know if I buy it, I'm not sure I would have picked me out as the mafia kill.
I surely wouldn't have. I'd have nuked TSQ because I know he's a good player. But all this is wifom. If I was mafia, would I leave shea alive so I could make this argument? And the wifom ensues. So I'd rather leave the "I wouldn't nuke me" comments to the side

As for greasy. I don't want to touch this wagon. Gut is telling me greasy is town. I just wish he'd contribute more. Especially today, considering that if we don't lynch him, mafia might kill him, given that he is a doc, and there are no counterclaims
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #55) » Fri May 23, 2008 11:08 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman, no counterclaims. Think about it. This is a mini normal game. Docs are really common. I think Grease's play was as bad as the next person, but it's still pretty plausible that it was just a bad move
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #56) » Sat May 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

lowell wrote:I think he's trying to bait the real doc, which is more or less why I hate doc claims when someone gets to L-1 after being all scummy. It's like a free doc kill for scum for getting caught. Get a townie on your side (it's almost certain TSN is town either way) and force the real doc out of hiding.
One very stupid move =/= all scummy.
TSPN wrote:I pursued you heavily day 1. At night, as mafia, you might have tried to kill me because of this. Assuming greasy spot is telling the truth, someone tried to kill me, and you would have had motivation to do so. I can't believe that's at all hard to grasp.
Oh god, what a bunch of wifom
iceman wrote:Well first of all... no, I'm not voting you. Should I?
Well, you decide!
iceman wrote:Secondly, yes, its quite hard to grasp, since its clearly something you pulled out of your ass to justify your vote for me.
He has been on you for two days...It'd be a bit late to pull crap out of his ass
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #57) » Sun May 25, 2008 9:08 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Johoohno wrote:I don't understand what you are saying with this FaerieLord. Please clarify.
Gladly. Lowell said that Greasy is acting all scummy. Greasy only (granted it's a big move) hammered. That's not all scummy. It's just "one very very scummy thing."
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #58) » Sun May 25, 2008 8:12 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:Yeah, it's very very scummy. Why are you defending him?
1)Because the day is still ripe
2)Because I don't want to kill an uncounterclaimed doc yet
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #59) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:34 am

Post by FaerieLord »

What he said
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #60) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:50 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:Also, and this is funny, Lowell moved his vote TO GS only AFTER GS claimed doc. Scummiest move I think I've ever seen: he wasn't voting for GS until he learned that he was doc. That's so ridiculously scummy I can't help but change my FoS to:

vote: Lowell

I suggest you all take a look at him as well.
Weren't you outing me for protecting GS? Why the change of heart now?

Also, I am not getting what Lowell is trying to say.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #61) » Tue May 27, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Greasy Spot wrote:I am not trying to throw the light off my bad behavior in this game but there is no one to protect me from a NK. Scum know I am an easy target tonight.
I don't mind them killing you all that much. It's their job. I'd mind though if the town lynched you, because that's wasting one of our few attempts at catching scum
Johoohno wrote:Do you know something of the game setup?
Oh come on! What other similar to doctor role could there be in a 12 person mini!

Oh, and I'm no doctor either.

But people, please don't say something like "I'm not a doctor, heh, I'm a cop!" Just leave it to "Not a doctor" or "A doctor"
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #62) » Wed May 28, 2008 7:29 am

Post by FaerieLord »

icemanE wrote:
TSQ wrote: GreasySpot is town by logic of N1
You said yourself that Greasy is town. Why are you defending Lowell. Perhaps a TSQ-Lowell scumteam? I'll look into that.
Or he just doesn't agree with you. That's also a possibility.

Also,
iceman wrote:Also, and this is funny, Lowell moved his vote TO GS only AFTER GS claimed doc. Scummiest move I think I've ever seen: he wasn't voting for GS until he learned that he was doc. That's so ridiculously scummy I can't help but change my FoS to:

vote: Lowell

I suggest you all take a look at him as well.
iceman wrote:After a reread I'm gonna have to FoS: Lowell for being the most blatant bandwagoner on the planet.
This is not an explanation. If you can conclude that someone that bandwagoned someone, and voted for someone you don't necessarily agree with (although you agreed with him, before I explained the whole scenario in the beginning of the day), then you don't deserve that L avatar.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #63) » Wed May 28, 2008 9:21 am

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:...I'm no 100% sure what you're saying here. I DID conclude that he bandwagoned (because he did) and he DID vote for someone I didn't agree with... where's the gap? I don't understand why being suspicious of someone for either of those reasons is a band thing. And THANK YOU MASTER for explaining the situation for me, and please, feel free to tell me what I do and don't 'deserve' to use as my avatar. Do you have magical female fairy powers? If not, you don't deserve that avatar.
And that, is being over defensive over there. I may not be the best comedian out there, but I thought I was fairly obvious that I was joking. I couldn't care less what you wear as an avatar. Also, I never said it was a bad thing. I said that you haven't explained anything. You just said "He bandwagons and did something I did." That is not an explanation!
iceman wrote:@ Faerie - what motivates you to speak for other players when questions are clearly addressed to only them? You bring in an unnecessary foreign perspective if you answer BEFORE the player is able to. Making conclusions AFTER the other player answers is appropriate, but I think you befuddle things if you answer questions in someone else's place. It simply complicates the matter.
Simple, because when you are the one being investigated, you get asked questions not ask them. When other people post questions towards you, I find points of interest. I expand on those points, creating points of my own. Post reproduction if you want
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #64) » Wed May 28, 2008 9:22 am

Post by FaerieLord »

EBWODP: Damnit. Can the mod fix the tags on this and the previous posts. I'm not used to putting apostrophes in quotes
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #65) » Wed May 28, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:TSQ, your point #3 is very poor. I have played a good deal at epic mafia and I understand that scum often claim doc. In another game I am currently play, SD Reaper claimed doc and I'm convinced he is scum, so I'm not THAT inexperienced. I understand exactly what's going on here, whether you like it or not. The policy of lynching all doctor claims is retarded, I don't care how good a player babyjesus is. The sort of defense you're putting up for Lowell really makes me feel like you two are the scum. You seem to suggest that you think he's probably some kind of protown power role, and then you post this:
How long will it take you to realise! Just because someone defends someone, doesn't mean he is his scum partner!
tspn wrote:Oh, I'll concede that someone might have been trying to frame you. But I'm sure as hell not going to not vote for you because I was targeted. I see nothing more suspicious than your day 1 flip-flopping.
Not to toot your horn, but I think it could also be because you were an all round townish player. You were playing constantly well and was never on the "wrong side of the law." That could also be a deciding factor in a mafia kill
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #66) » Thu May 29, 2008 6:06 am

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:And it doesn't mean that he's not. either, so I'd prefer to keep it in mind rather than dismiss it, thanks.
You didn't just keep it in mind! You said you were going to make a delve into it.
iceman wrote:'m the only one who is really generating any sort of discussion here
Wow, talk about a big ego
iceman wrote:As I said before, it is NOT my job to convince YOU that Lowell is scum
If you really are able to nail down two scum that easily, you should be in the police force
iceman wrote:Zeek was town you ass hat.
But zeek played awfully. That was the comment TDC was making
Greasy Spot wrote:of course not, but when you say you play just like person A and then person A turns town then your argument against person B doesn't hold water.
But zeek's play was either A) Awful or B) Scummy. So his argument does hold. Zeek was either playing awfully or scummily, so according to TDC, iceman is either playing awfully or scummily.

Honestly put, the only thing I agree with iceman is about the "Lowell should be claiming if he has incriminating evidence against Grease". Other than that, the whole Lowell / TSQ assosciation affair, and the 90% sure thing as well as him saying he gave explanations when all he did was say "bandwagons, and did something I was doing" don't really sit all that well with me
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #67) » Fri May 30, 2008 8:11 am

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:No.

There's probably something you're missing, and I don't feel like elaborating at the moment.
If you don't want to elaborate on either case, how do you expect us to think lowell is scum?

Also, why probably? You don't know the case you are throwing about?
iceman wrote:Let me put it to you this way: as TSQ said, sometimes things are better left unsaid, in the town's interest. Continue to disregard what i have to say, if you feel so compelled.
Why are you quoting "certain scum" for what you say?
iceman wrote:why don't you ask your buddy to outline his case on ME?
Where has lowell been voting you?

@Lowell Case: The only thing that really bugs me there, regarding lowell, is that he was inconsistent in what he was saying. He first wanted people not to go after Grease, but then suddenly wanted to go for Grease. Terribly inconsistent
lowell wrote:because it is almost certainly something a caught scum would claim
Why? I always claim vanilla in a 12 player normal game where roles are revealed on death
lowell wrote: started apologizing for it before anything was revealed.
I was the one hardest on the Zeek case and I'm not sorry for lynching him. If he plays with me like that again, I'll lynch him again. And again.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #68) » Fri May 30, 2008 8:57 am

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:I DID wind up elaborating, but I didn't feel like it at the time.
I know, I just answer post by post, and then I don't erase the previous
iceman wrote:I said probably because: A. I can't possibly know what's exactly going on in his head and B. He MIGHT know what I'm talking about and be pretending he doesn't, like I said, I can't determine that from where I'm sitting.
I misread then. I saw it as saying that the case is probably about X, Y and Z.
iceman wrote:Just because he is scum in this game doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about when referring to the game as a whole. I'm sure he's been town before, and he appears to be an experienced player.
He is. He is experienced enough to not help town when he is scum
iceman wrote:I'm not sure what you mean.... he has his vote on me right now.
Wow, I missed that. Thought it was still on GS. My bad
celeb wrote:I am currently re-reading another game that is 112 pages long and on day 3 >.> I will try to get a read done on that and this ASAP and post.
This is infinitely shorter. Why not do this first?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #69) » Sat May 31, 2008 11:24 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Thestatusquo wrote:
Sir Tornado wrote:Iceman, I thing you are scum due to the nature of your arguments with Zeek on D1. Your case on him was based on a number of non scummy goof ups by Zeek. It was too opportunistic.

Lowell, what is a real doctor likely to claim when close to a lynch?

While reading D1, I also had a feeling that I need to keep a close eye on TDC. His playstyle in this game is exactly like mine is when I am scum.
Then why do you not have a problem with the rest of the people who were on that wagon, most notably FL and myself.
Precisely what I was going to say. Iceman was barely active in the zeek case. He seemed more motivated on a mafiassk lynch
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:41 am

Post by FaerieLord »

b/w = bandwagon.

But yeah, I'm not liking anything SirT has said yet up until now, but for some reason I think he's just finding it hard to say what he wants
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:41 am

Post by FaerieLord »

He has been so for a while. It's what is limiting his posting
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:46 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Because if you turn out doc, we lynch him tomorrow.

It's that simple
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:52 am

Post by FaerieLord »

We won't know who is truthful. But if you are truthful, we can lynch the other one tomorrow

One scum is what you can ask for from any power role
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

That's over. Grease is doc.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:39 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Jesus...calm down a bit there Iceman. If he posts in other places on the site, we can look into it, but if he really is AWOL, there is nothing we can do about it!
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 am

Post by FaerieLord »

You can count TSPN as well, as he was procced by the doc. (Yes I know, scum could have decided to no kill but there could also be a mafia doctors. He is pretty much as confirmed as GS)
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:54 am

Post by FaerieLord »

EBWODP: Also, even if GS says something, it doesn't mean he is right. He could be as easily misguided as the rest of us. He's just confirmed to be town
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

icemanE wrote:I had no idea mafia docs existed.
They aren't common, but yeah, they are as probable as scum no-killing :/
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:45 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Who said anything about scum hunting there greasy? I was just pointing out to iceman that TSPN is confirmed as well. I don't even doubt you are a town doc.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:48 am

Post by FaerieLord »

I was using it as an example to show him that nobody is ever 100% confirmed unless a mod says he is. But if it is pretty probable that he is (like you and tspn), then he should be regarded as 100% confirmed.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #81) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:43 am

Post by FaerieLord »

I'd rather reread a bit the thread (will do, tomorrow). Try not to lynch anyone by then ;)
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:49 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Post 0: Rejects to random vote. Justifies a weak vote
Post 1: Gives a recap of the game
Post 2: Asks Captain Cake for a clarification
Post 3: Re justifies his weak vote
Post 4: Tells Greasy to start scum hunting (ironic, no?)
Post 5: Agrees with TSPN
Post 6: Re justifies his weak vote (even though everyone is ignoring it) and puts a FoS on Zeek.
Post 7: Asks MafiaSSK why he is still voting Nanosauromo
Post 8: Agrees with TSPN again. Votes MafiaSSK for more content. Applies lurker pressure, while still keeping his eye on Zeek
Post 9: Justifies his vote on MafiaSSK, saying he is trying to wake him up. Also, keep an eye out for post 11. In this he said he "is generally close" to "Lynch all Lurkers"
Post 10: Recap on every player. This was a good post
Post 11: Says that it is easy for scum to win using "LaL" policy, since it's more probable that town lurk than scum lurk, since there are more town. He also changes his reason for voting MafiaSSK. He goes from pressuring lurkers out to the reason he gave in his recap.
Post 12: Says voting lurkers is not scum hunting, though not anti-town. See posts 8 and 9
Post 13: Asks Greasy to start scumhunting again
Post 14: Asks everyone to post, and justifies once again his vote for MafiaSSK
Post 15: FoSes Iceman for role-fishing
Post 16: Bumps for replacements
Post 17: Turns again to voting MafiaSSK for content pressure. And Justifies his FoS on Zeek
Post 18: Asks Greasy to do something again and asks for replacements
Post 19: Argues about game lagging, asks once again for prods and replacements
Post 20: Tells Zeek to post questions, poses two questions for the replacements. Second Good post
Post 21: Says once again that his vote on MafiaSSK was to get content.
Post 22: Says he is still suspicious of Zeek, but still doesn't want to hop on.
Post 23: Says I'm trying to start a "claim train", where I only asked for one claim. Compares two completely different scenarios.
Post 24: Says Greasy isn't being helpful, but says that he never is.
Post 25: Unvotes Greasy (another "call out" for a lurker apparentely) and asks for contribution for Greasy again
Post 26: Asks me to clarify
Post 27: Asks for Prods again
Post 28: Calls out greasy for "setup knowledge"
Post 29: Calls out another lurker, CaptainCake. See post 11 again.
Post 30: Says TSQ is stretching, but says he is probably right
Post 31: Glad Greasy came back (And wants content again)
Post 32: Asks Surye for clarification
Post 33: Says he will reread and post thoughts
Post 34: Tells Celebloki he is ready to jump on the wagon
Post 35: Clarifies

Now, seeing all these posts, I want to ask you all, where has Johoohno posted content, apart from post no. 10 (and even that is to a certain extent, since material from it was reiterating what others said.) To me, this is an example of lurking in plain sight. Another thing I didn't like about Johoohno is his constant justification of his votes. Also, see his flip-flop on his vote on MafiaSSK. Started out as a vote so that he would post content, then it became a "buddying up" case, then once again it became to post content. Another flip flop is his stance on lurkers. Notice how he was against in post 11, because he said scum could have something out of it? He voted lurkers, THRICE! MafiaSSK, Greasy and CaptianCake. I also want you all to notice how he hasn't been on a single wagon of relevance. Zeek only got an FoS from his. No vote on Iceman either, and no vote on lowell either. Though he does say that if celebloki's analysis takes foot, he will jump on it. The amount of fence sitting he has done in this game is astonishing. So yeah, all that considered, I think this warrants a:

Unvote, Vote Johoohno
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:55 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Not joining means you are trying to remain out of the spotlight. Also, notice how Johoohno did that whole flip-flop in ideas and voting reasons. Lowell has yet to show such inconsistencies
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:35 am

Post by FaerieLord »

The thing is, even though Lowell is pretty scummy as well (I'm glad that you are finally putting all your thoughts into posts), a Johoohno lynch will provide us with more information in my eyes than a Lowell lynch, especially in the interchange Johoohno had with CaptianCake in the beginning.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:28 am

Post by FaerieLord »

I don't see him as town or scum, but at least he is contributing to the thread.

Johoohno, on the other hand, is not.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:37 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Shea wrote:Why is contribution indicative of alignment?
It's not. But I'd rather have a scum helping town, then a scum not helping town
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
Well, I was right about zeek, too. I don't have to like it (I'd as soon have lowell replaced, much like ssk), but I'm not going to call for his lynch when I know that's how he plays.
If I ever play against zeek again, and he plays like he did in this game, I shall lynch him again
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:04 am

Post by FaerieLord »

The interchange was certainly not a scum - scum interchange.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:51 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Johoohno wrote:by asking questions to people for instance, as I did IcemanE here but you just happened to leave out of your summary
That is not scum hunting. That is asking Iceman what he wants to do.
Johoohno wrote:In what way do I justify my vote when I switched it down to a FoS instead?
Justifying = Showing that there is reason behind your vote.
Johoohno wrote:So my inconsistency, in your eyes, is that I say I'm close to "lynch all lurkers" and then say that LaL is a way for scum victory? Don't you see the difference between being pro LaL and being close to LaL? Have you ever in this game seen me being sloppy with my vote and leaving it where it might hurt a potential innocent player? However I find it very interesting that you've achieved a witch hunt built on lies (you and all the trailers are duly noted)
Excuse me, witch hunt? I posted a case on someone I see as scummy and it turns into a witch hunt. Over reaction much? Also, you fail at noticing the inconsistency. You first say that there are probably more town lurking than scum as I quote
post 11 wrote: there will probably be more townies than scums among the lurkers
but before you said you voted him because he was lurking. And I quote again.
post 8 wrote:My thought with post 129 was to force him (=MafiaSSK) to post and hopefully add some valuable content.
and you confirmed this when TSQ subbed in. Quoting again
post 21 wrote:The vote was for pressure to deliver.
Am I fabricating truths?
Johoohno wrote:You are aware of the difference between voting and lynching, right?
Your point?
Johoohnno wrote:By claim train I mean that you started the whole claiming business and made others follow, hence the train
Really? I recall being voted for asking Zeek for a claim. I never saw screaming fans behind me. Strange, huh?

Also, if I do recall correctly, I had more than 5 quotes in my case. While I do not expect you to respond to the posts that say "clarifies", I think there are more than 5 questions.

Also, noted how you try and put it as though I invented stuff. I quoted everything you said, and saying I "fabricating truths" is trying to dismiss my case.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:24 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Yes, the way you say it now, it makes sense. But no where before was it implying that. The way you said it before

[quote="Johoohno]generally pretty close to the policy "Lynch All Lurkers"[/quote]

Just to let you know, that you did say that you are close to the policy of lynching all lurkers. That means, that you wouldn't mean lynching all lurkers. Unless there is something I'm not getting here?

And also, the other inconsistency you seem to forget about? The one where you vote for mafiassk and change your reasonings? And I already told you, I have much more points to be answered in my first post against you
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:09 am

Post by FaerieLord »

So you are not suspicious of Johoo, because there might be scum on the wagon? It's a given that there will be scum on any wagon. It's called bussing.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:38 am

Post by FaerieLord »

And then, which you conveniently left out, you unvote MafiaSSK saying that you voted him just for content, while in post 224, you say that it is not due to content, but due to the connection between him and Iceman - another suspicious person.
Johoohno wrote: present that to everyone else in order to make the town lynch me.
Hey, the town can read can't they? They are free to check the posts, and see that I am not fabricating lies
Johoohno wrote:(Don’t be surprised your being a star in my top scum list soon to come).
And this, is how you perform an OMGUS without voting.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:54 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Johoohno wrote:Post 661Calls me out for inconsistency in lurker policy (this is what I call fabricating the truth). I can’t honestly understand what you are aiming at (and I think I’ve explained my stance clearly enough?!). The same goes for the case on me about my vote on MafiaSSK. All of this is presented in a post without any quick links to make it harder for people to actually check the facts and easier just to agree with it as truths.
You made it clear after I called you out for it. Before I did, it wasn't even close to clear
Johoohno wrote:Also note that he is the first one to vote me this day 2, trying to get a wagon rolling.
Because it makes perfect sense to try start a wagon fresh than just hop on one, right? Or are cases on you inherently scummy?
Johoohno wrote:Then there is my suspicion of him from day 1 focused on his wanting zeek to claim.
Which we have already gone over, and you seem to be the only one pursuing anymore. I gave legitimate reasons for it, but you seem to fail at noticing.

Also, the whole connection you see between me and TSQ (Damnit, I keep having to changing his name to TSQ from Shea every time), is either 1)Having played with him before (See the intelligence comments, and the "experienced enough to not help town") or 2)Honestly believing he is townish

Also, this made me laugh

Spoiler: johoohno
sounds as if he is implying that TSQ isn’t scum. [/quote]

I said I'd kill TSQ and he wasn't killed. At worst, I'd be implying that since TSQ was not killed, he might be scum? I fail to see how in any way I indicated that TSQ is town from that comment.

Oh, and at least you did admit that it is OMGUS. That's a plus!

Now honestly tell me. Do you really think your case is more solid than mine? You mentioned 4 points in total. The first one is trying to turn what I said into a "fabricated lie". The second is awful (as wifomy as it is, why would a scum go through the effort of trying to start a wagon all from the beginning when he has two people to chose from?), the third is something where you fail at reading answers and the fourth (scum connections) is trying to reach at threads.

And then you expect me to not be suspicious of you after a quick OMGUS case on me like that? Sure...
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Mod, mind prodding TSQ and Sir Tornado please?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

EBWODP: And Surye, forgot him.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:53 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Johoohno wrote:Since I realized I wouldn't get any answers about my suspicions on MafiaSSK’s scum buddying and no one else has shown any beliefs in it, I let matters drop to see how the replacement (TSQ) would play the role that I suspect to be scum.
Ah, so let me see if I got this straight. You unvoted TSQ because you didn't want to start a wagon on your own? Much more convenient just hopping then, eh?

Tell me, why would a townie in his correct mind let a scum roam free? If you have such fundamental suspicions, why not pursue the scum? Leaving scum alive for so long is never a good idea you know!
Johoohno wrote:I voice suspicions on you
Voicing is never enough. Either grow some balls and make a case on someone or don't depend on voicing. In the beginning of the game, should I post saying "I'm suspicious of everyone here" just so I can have an OMGUS cover?

Besides, where is there a relationship between why I voted you and the suspicions you held with me? You voted me because you didn't like my vote on you (saying that I was fabricating truths). I voted you because I reread your every post and found you scummy. There's a difference there!
Johoohno wrote:, and then have the balls to call my vote after the reread (promise reread 650 & votes FL in post 699) omgus.
Of course I do. It's not as if I made the case on you because you said you'd find me scummy in your reread. All you did was say you would post a reread. Should I have waited for you to do one myself?
Johoohno wrote:You got nervous and wanted to hurriedly press forth a vote on me before my reread just to be able to call ME up on OMGUS.
Again, I had no idea whom you'd be voting for

Just look at your tenth post! You voice suspicion over

Me (Role-Fishing), Greasy (saying isn't posting anything of value), Iceman (trying to appear like a newbie), MafiaSSK (lurking, relation with Iceman), Marmalade (trying to intentionally keep a low profile), Nano (accuses of barning and lurking), TDC (Trying to earn townie points), Zeek (Big long paragraph)

That post alone is enough to not make me know who you would vote for. You most probably actually did the reading because I called you out and voted you.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:46 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Johoohno wrote:Because it's in the town's interest to lynch scum
Precisely, which is why you out scums like I am doing right now.
Johoohno wrote:You're compairing apples and pears here.
I don't get your analogy here
Johoohno wrote:So I am not allowed to find you scummy when actually your case on me is crumbling?
Is it crumbling? Your defences have been sub par to be honest. I can only say you made it stronger.

Also, no. You cannot find me scummy. I am infallible. Isn't that the answer you want? Because I surely never implied it.
Johoohno wrote: but perhaps that's not the feeling the rest of you got from me?
No, sorry. Saying "I find FaerieLord scummy" without backing it up with a vote or at least a case is not giving that impression. Sorry...
Johoohno wrote:The posts I refered to in my last post were all a lot later than my "tenth post" as you call it. You have read them, right?
Yes, I have. Read them yourself.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=675
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 am

Post by FaerieLord »

This is getting nowhere. Needless to say, your answers have not lead me to change my opinion and I'm still happy with my vote.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:34 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Iceman, shut up and grow up.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:04 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Prodded TSQ over aim.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:42 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Bleh, if I wanted to discuss something with you over aim, I could have just...did it. As if anyone would know.

But sure, I just want more content
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:57 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

I don't want to lynch Iceman.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:39 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Then why did you go ballista when Greasy hammered TSQ?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:42 am

Post by FaerieLord »

That doesn't quite cut it for me Shea
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:09 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Wow, how did I expect this? Now, whose next? (*Rereads*)
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

I cannot really see the reasoning behind a surye lynch. Can anyone enlighten me?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:58 am

Post by FaerieLord »

TSQ is what I feel least compelled to do right now.

I'd rather re-visit Lowell
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:23 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Lowell, if you had to give Johoohno a rating from 1-10, before he died obv, what would it have been?

Surye, stop sitting the fence. Who do you find scummy and why? Neither you or marmalade posted original thoughts.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 am

Post by FaerieLord »

And both of you answer my questions too.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:51 am

Post by FaerieLord »

I can get behind this vote.

Vote: Lowell
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #111) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:09 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Iceman is right. We need to do something quick before this game starts dying.

And a lowell lynch is a good lynch
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #112) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:20 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Lowell wrote:No, it isn't. If someone wants to give me a reason I'd answer. If not, Iceman is still the play for today. There wasn't a lot of movement at the end of the day yesterday between joohoo and ice votes. Their both being scum explains why.
You didn't really contribute to anything the johoo wagon either. In fact you tried to debunk it by saying you are worried that scum might be on the wagon
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:32 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Yeah, lowell claim.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #114) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:59 am

Post by FaerieLord »

1) I personally think it's SirT / TDC (though tdc less probable in my eyes)

2) You do

3) No objections.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:23 am

Post by FaerieLord »

No Surye, it is. Cop results could really clear this day up, if a cop exists that is.

Other than that, we have nothing to lose, since we are not at lylo, and mislynching won't be too bad for us (if a scum false claim cops, that is)
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Actually, mine is just deduction. Based on how people acted towards other players. For example, based on the first few pages I cannot see a Captain Cake / Johoohno scum group.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:08 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Waiting for TSQ now.

Also, I claim townie.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:23 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

TSQ, explain this
You wrote:hi. I already know the relevent roles in this game, so I didn't feel compelled to wait for a claim.
Thank you.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #119) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:48 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Thestatusquo wrote:Pretty simple. I thought you bread crumbed cop at least 3 times.
I thought you were breadcrumbing with that post o.0.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #120) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

I doubt that a game with a godfather does not have a cop

That would make godfather obsolete
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:40 am

Post by FaerieLord »

TSQ wrote:2) Thats speculative, as a godfather does not always have to be cop immune, sometimes they are nightkill immune instead.
No Vig / SK

As for 1), ehh I doubt this is the case.

But yeah, I'm waiting for Cele and SirT to pop up too.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

You want votes? Let's start

Vote: Sir Tornado
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #123) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

It has a bit for sure. I say we just lynch SirT. We're still at an advantage of players
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

So we're still not at lylo.

Also, this confirms me.

And I think the best lynch at this point is TDC.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:15 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

iceman wrote:Not that I disagree, but do you have any reasons for wanting to vote TDC?
Deduction.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:51 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Game prod here.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:48 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Cele, why aren't you scum. Give us reasons using in game posts.

Thank you
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:45 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Vote: TDC

At least let's end this game.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

For me it was

TSQ and Iceman = Obv town
Celebloki = Town because of the interraction Captian Cake and Johoohno had in the beginning which would have been very akward if it was scum and scum talking

Leaving you.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Post by FaerieLord »