He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Cutsie UPick: Mod PT

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Night actions and setup regrets will go here :P
Last edited by Aristophanes on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:20 am, edited 7 times in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Actions Page

D1 Actions:

Alisae wrote:Jailkeep LUV hydra.
I hope you don't mind if we change this.
Alisae wrote:Jailkeep WoodCutters

Changed 5 times in total.
Final submission:
Alisae wrote:Jailkeep JaeReed hydra
RC Dayvigged Scott and Ramona

N1 Actions:

Raya cannibal kills Sappho - redirected to Reasonably Rational - redirected onto Randomidget
Varsoon gives Yume "True Colours" - 1-shot friendly Neighbourizer
The Wood Cutters redirect all actions off of Sappho onto Reasonably Rational
Sappho
masonize Varsoon - failed due to jailkeeping.
No Actions. They figured it out!

Varsoon wrote:Hoh boy
I hadn't even known D1 started.
Or ended.

As for my action, can I give Yume a 1-shot ability to publicly confirm their alignment?
:D

If that's too powerful, then I wanna give Yume the ability to privately confirm their alignment to someone else.

'cus if they are town, I want them to be innocent!
Maybe the ability could be called 'TRUE COLORS' or something?
D2 Actions:
Alisae wrote:Also Jailkeep Cerby
Alisae JK's Reasonably Rational. Redirects onto Varsoon.

N2 Actions:

Yume uses her Invention on Varsoon - 1-shot Friendly Neighbourizer - Will be confirmed Town to him at the end of the night and initiate a PT with them.
The Wood Cutters Deflect all Night Actions off of Sappho onto Radical Rat
Firebringer kills Reasonably Rational - no redirect, no flip.
Varsoon gives an invention to Yume - fails due to Jailkeep.
Sappho Masonizes Varsoon - success
Yume gets results fron N1: Randomidget went nowhere
Varsoon wrote:That's what I figured. :D

Okay, again, though, here is what I want:

YOU STAY. I GO. NO FOLLOWING.

In simplest terms, I don't want Yume to die. At all. Period. Ever. Not from lynches or shots or poison or anything. Even strongman kills.
If that's too much to ask, then make it to where KILLING EFFECTS (vigilante, scum kill, etc.) can't kill Yume for the rest of the game.
If that's too much to ask, then make it to where the scum factional kill can't kill Yume can't kill Yume for the rest of the game.
If that's too much to ask, then make it to where Yume is 1-shot Bulletproof.

But I really hope I can just continue to supe up Yume in Yume's game, for better or for worse :cool:

...and the title of the ability is totally an Iron Giant reference, but is also a reference to a similar ability I gave to a robot (T260G) in SaGa Frontier Mafia:
viewtopic.php?p=7694190#p7694190
The title of that ability was "
New Directive: Save the World
" so if you'd prefer to use that ability name instead for maximum Varsoon reference rather than Iron Giant reference, do it to it.
I'm sad this failed. Love the flavour <3

N3 Actions:

Varsoon gives Yume the same thing as last nigh's failed attempt: You stay, I go, No following - Treestump.
TWC redirects all actions off of Varsoon onto Radical Rat.
Firebringer Roleblocks Varsoon - redirects onto Radical Rat.
Radical Rat kills Varsoon - fails because they are roleblocked instead of redirecting back onto Rad Rat.
Yume finds out Reasonably Rational went nowhere N1 or N2.

:lol:
Scum almost shot themselves, but blocked their own shot on themselves! XD XD

N4 Actions:

Varsoon gives Yume:
Al-Phoenix - 1-shot Daycop, must be announced publicly, receives results at the end of the phase. (fuckit, why not.)
I can't. Let's make it Loy-Al-Phoenix - Target one player. If they are aligned with town, they immediately die. (1-shot Loyal Anytime Vig) :twisted: (This is probably the most clever thing I will do this game!!! XD)
TWC Deflects all actions from Varsoon onto Shiro.
Rad Rat shoots Jaereed (finally a Conftown dies!)
Yume gets no result as nobody died N3.
Varsoon wrote:Subject: Mini 1936: Yume's Cutsie U-Pick (D4!)
Aristophanes wrote:

Please be sure all night actions are submitted by this time!
I want to give Yume the ability to determine any player's alignment.
Ideally, this would tell Yume every single player's alignment.
If that's too powerful, then let Yume find out every single player's alignment on a lynch wagon.
If that's too powerful, then give Yume an infinite shot ability to discover a single player's alignment, at any time.
If that's too powerful, then give Yume a limited shot ability to discover a single player's alignment, at any time.
If that's too powerful, then give Yume a limited shot ability to discover a single player's alignment during the day phase.
If that's too powerful, then give Yume a limited shot ability to discover a single player's alignment during the night.

I just want Yume to be a Cop.

...but in the spirit of modeling abilities after what I designed in SaGa Frontier Mafia, could you make it:
Al-Phoenix

Target one player. If they are not aligned with town, they immediately die.

Of course, if that's too powerful, go down the line with the other effects I mentioned.
Last edited by Aristophanes on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 13 times in total.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 190, mastina wrote:RadiantCowbells at this rate aint lasting to day's end with this many violations. >_>
I know. 4/10 already :( :(

I hope I don't have to replace him! Like, this has all the potential to be a fantastic game for him if he can resist saying "mastina"! He is a DV AND a Day Vig!!!

Uggh! Get it together RC! <3
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 236, RadiantCowbells wrote:we're at 6!
Literally
Just
Stop Saying
Mastina!!!

FUUUUCK!!!

Although,
RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll just rando dayvig at 9
is a hilarious and probably valid strategy.

But like,
God Dammit RC!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 14, Reasonably Rational wrote:FYI, Aristo, the nickname thing is rather unfun, seriously. It's not just a matter of making posts, it's a matter of figuring out what people are talking about. It's an unfun level of obfuscation to the game.
Noted for future games.
But like, all you have to do is be cutsie with the names
and I won't say shit!

Or shorten them.
Abbreviate them.
Anything!

Also, like, scum is complaining that it's harder for town to make reads clear? Like what???
That's literally so helpful for them in so many ways!

I don't even know...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 310, Radical Rat wrote:I never said I trusted the Gays and Lumberjacks.
This will be going into the No Context Quotes thread at some point :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Reason for the RC force replacement.
RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh uhh

so in a different topic that we both have access to nancy posted a post that I assume was related to this game and asked me to delete it. I deleted it without reading it. it's up to you if you think we need to be replaced for that since it is now essentially confirmed to me that they belong to some sort of PT.

I posted a post that I had already made up my mind to write in advance since I want it posted before EoD if I'm not being replaced but I will refrain from posting from now on in case this requires a replacement.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 40, Aristophanes wrote:
Players (With Alignment + Flavour + Prelim Roles):

TheWoodCutters
- Town - The Hydra (Mastina is Pine, Ginngie is Slappy Krew, Nacho is Ari's writing style) - Pine: Deflector, Slappy Krew: Ascetic, Ari's writing Style: Post restriction: Must have an emoticon in at least 1/3 of posts at day's end else they are modkilled in twilight.
Dioscuri
- Town - caroline & justine (From Persona 5) - Alisae (caroline): Passive unlikely loverizer (has a 25% chance of becoming lovers with the JK target each night), Torque (justine): Jailkeeper (Neighbour variant) (Day submission, gets a neighbourhood with their target the next night), Lavenza: You may combine your powers and terminate your inmate if you like. This may only be done once per game. Keep in mind that you may end up their lover. Oxymoronic, isn't it!
Raya36
- Scum - Kitten attacking a door frame - Cannibal Roleblocker
Varsoon
- Town - Red Queen, Sana Kashimura (from Alice & Zouroku) - Loud Creative Day Inventor
Sappho
- Town - Mastina - 1-shot Masonizer
Yume
- Town - Padparadscha - Delayed Passive Tracker. Discovers night targets from the previous night upon an NK (as in, after a player is NK'd, gets results or their actions the night before. On N2, they would get informed of N2's NK action from N1.)
Scott and Ramona
- Town - Chickadee and Horace (LUV is Chickadee, Chichadee is Horace) (both Scummer and Zoo neighbourhoods) - Even night Voyeur, Odd night Motion Detector
gerryoat
- Town - Yohane - Unlucky Global Post Restrictor (unlucky makes any nonkilling action fail on them 50% of the time) (While alive, only nicknames may be used other than when voting)
RadiantCowbells
- Town - Annie (of course) - 1-shot Doublevoter 1-shot Dayvig (cannot be used same-day, Dayvig ends the day)
Randomidget
- Town - Frosch - Even-night Wandering Friendly Child (on even nights, wanders to a randomized target to confirm themselves as town.
If they claim, they are revealed publicly.
That might be too much with a masonizer)
Kingmaker
- Town - The poor raccoon who lost their Cotton Candy :( - 1-shot JOAT: Doctor, Rolecop, Tracker (once a role is used, none can be used. They all dissolve!)
Reasonably Rational
- Scum -
Cute AF Penguin (I am NOT picking Jar Jar :P)
I wants the Penguin but having all 3 scum only in the Zoo neighbourhood would be wrong. Picking JarJar and having him in both (Gungans would probably end up in Zoos, let's be honest!) - Lucky Nexus (Any nonkilling action will redirect randomly. Any killing action will redirect 50% of the time)
Radical Rat
- Scum - Axolotl - 1-shot timed unkillable (expires D3)

This is the current setup then I believe.
In post 44, Aristophanes wrote:Role PMs:

Spoiler: Raya36
Welcome, Raya36, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Door Frame Eating Kitten

Oh my god!!! Such a cute, ferocious kitty!!!

You are a
Mafia Cannibal Roleblocker
!

At night, you may Roleblock a player. Their action will fail that night.
If you make the Mafia Factional Kill, the identity of your target will be revealed only to you, not publicly. If you die, however, the identities of all those who you have killed will be revealed.

As Mafia, you have a Factional Kill which may be used each night.
You also have a Mafia PT here where you may chat with your fellow Mafia at any time.

Additionally, you are in the Zootopia Neighbourhood with your fellow creatures.

Spoiler: Varsoon
Welcome, Varsoon, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Red Queen, Sana Kashimura

Wow! What a powerful individual!

You are a
Town Loud Creative Inventor
!

Each night, you may send an invention to a player of your choice.
This invention may be anything you can imagine! Send me either a Role Name or an idea of what you want the invention to do, and I will craft this invention for you, and send it to the chosen party.
You have the loud modifier, meaning your target will be informed that you have visited them. You do like bragging about your creations after all.

Additionally, you are in the Animated Neighbourhood with your fellow drawings.

Spoiler: Yume
Welcome, Yume, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Padparadscha

What a strong character!

You are a
Town Delayed Passive Tracker
!

Each night, you will be informed of the actions taken by the previous night's dead members.
As an example: On N2, you will receive the actions taken by any N1 nightkill on N1. On N3, you will receive the actions taken by any N2 nightkill on N1 or N2. It continues in this fashion.

Spoiler: Dioscuri
Welcome, Dioscuri, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Caroline and Justine of Persona 5

These girls mean business!

You are a
Town Modified Passive Unlikely Loverizing Jailkeeper
!

Justine (Torque) - Modified Jailkeeper: Each Day, you may target another player to Jailkeep the for the following night. This will protect them from nightkills and roleblock them. You will also be given a Neighbourhood Topic with said player for that night phase.
Caroline (Alisae) - Passive Unlikely Loverizer: Each night, you have a 25% chance of becoming a lover with your jailkept target.
Lavenza: You may combine your powers and terminate your inmate if you like. This may only be done once per game. Keep in mind that you may end up their lover. Oxymoronic, isn't it!

Spoiler: gerryoat
Welcome, gerryoat, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Yohane

You Go Girl!

You are a
Town Unlucky Global Post Restrictor
!

So long as you are alive in the game, only nicknames may be used by any player when referring to other players, except for when making votes.
Any non-killing role has a 50% chance of failing when targeting you.

Spoiler: Scott and Ramona
Welcome, Scott and Ramona, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Chickadee and Horace

What a lovely picture :)

You are a
Town Even-night Voyeur, Odd-night Motion Detector
!

Chickadee (LUV) - Even-night Voyeur: On even nights, you may target a player and find out what actions they performed, if any. You will not be informed of their target.
Horace (Chickadee) - Odd-night Motion Detector: On odd nights, you may target a player and find out whether there was movement around them. This will include actions taken on and by them. You will not be informed of which has occurred.

Additionally, you are in the Zootopia Neighbourhood with your fellow creatures and the Scummer Neighbourhood with your fellow scummers.

Spoiler: Radical Rat
Welcome, Radical Rat, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: An Axolotl

OMG! Probably the cutest thing ever!!!

You are a
Mafia Expiring 1-shot Unkillable
!

You have a 1-shot immunity from death. However, this expires Day 3. From Day 3 on, you are vulnerable to any killing action.
You will not be informed if your 1-shot is used up before it expires.

You also have a Mafia PT here where you may chat with your fellow Mafia at any time.

Spoiler: Sappho
Welcome, Sappho, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: mastina

What a beautiful scummer!

You are a
Town 1-shot Masonizer
!

Once, at night, you may target another player to masonize them. If they are town, they will join you in a Mason PT and be confirmed town to you.
This will fail if they are not town, or if the action is interfered with.

Additionally, you are in the Scummer Neighbourhood with your fellow scummers.

Spoiler: Kingmaker
Welcome, Kingmaker, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: The poor Raccoon who lost his cotton candy!

That poor little raccoon!!!

You are a
Town 1-shot Jack of all Trades
!

During any night, you may target a player and choose to use a Doctor, Rolecop, or Tracker action on them.
Once any one of these actions is used, all will be forfeited. They will essentially dissolve.

Spoiler: RadiantCowbells
Welcome, RadiantCowbells, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Annie

I mean, I expected as much. But still a cute AF character :)

You are a
Town 1-shot Doublevoter 1-shot Dayvig
!
During any dayphase you may submit either action by bolding your choice in the gamethread. Once your choice is made, it is locked in and cannot be changed. You may not use both actions in a single dayphase.
Your doublevoter will last an entire dayphase. Your dayvig will end a dayphase.

Spoiler: Reasonably Rational
Welcome, Reasonably Rational, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Jar Jar Binks

I know...I can't believe I picked him either!

You are a
Mafia Lucky Nexus
!

Any nonkilling action targeting you will automatically redirect to another target.
Any killing action targeting you will redirect 50% of the time.

Additionally, you are in the Animated Neighbourhood with your fellow drawings and the Zootopia Neighbourhood with your fellow creatures.

Spoiler: Randomidget
Welcome, Randomidget, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: Frosch

That costume is too cute!!! <3

You are a
Town Even-night Wandering Friendly Child
!

Every Even night, you will randomly visit a living player and confirm yourself as town to them.

Additionally, you are in the Animated Neighbourhood with your fellow drawings and the Zootopia Neighbourhood with your fellow creatures.

Spoiler: The Woodcutters
Welcome, The Woodcutters, to Yume's Cutsie UPick!

Your pick was: The Hydra (of Pine, Slappykrew, and Ari's writing style)
ImageImageImage

#BestScummersEver

You are a
Town Ascetic Post-restricted Deflector
!

Pine (Mastina) - Deflector: Each night you may target a player. Any actions which target said player that night will instead target a player of your choosing.
SlappyKrew (Ginngie) - Ascetic: Any non-killing actions which target you will fail.
Aristophanes' Very Polite Writing Style (Nachomamma8) - Post-restriction: At the end of any day, at least 1/3 of your posts must contain an emoticon. If you do not meet this benchmark, you will be modkilled in twilight.

Additionally, you are in the Scummer Neighbourhood with your fellow scummers.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #8 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Welcome, RC!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #10 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I know. I'm really sorry man :(
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #11 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm collecting actions, but I think town is misplaying drastically!

This will be very interesting!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #12 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh my god!
Town Masonizer is using their 1-shot even though they are JK'd and know it, and scum want to shoot themselves and then lynch themselves, and then shoot themselves again!

WTF even is this game!?!?!? XD XD
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #13 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Does a redirect occur for the killing action redirected onto zReasonably Rational? Lets find out!

Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (8) = 8

Even number = redirect
Odd number = direct hit
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #14 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

We have an N1 redirect!
The kill redirected from Sappho does not hit Reasonably Rational!

It will hit the following instead:
Original Roll String: 1d11
1 11-Sided Dice: (8) = 8

The numbers correspond below:
1. TheWoodCutters
2. Dioscuri
3. Raya36
4. Varsoon
5. Sappho
6. Yume
7. gerryoat
8. Virtuoso
9. Randomidget
10. Kingmaker
11. Radical Rat
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #15 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Redirected the scum kill onto Randomidget!

Good luck to anyone trying to figure this out...ever!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #16 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

This is hilarious honestly!
Masonizer fails. Friendly child dies. Scum get their kill redirected off of a protected player o to their nexus and then onto a town confirmable.

Town gets a confirmable anyway thanks to Varsoon!

Like, oh my god! XD
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #17 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 447, mastina wrote:I mean.
That would of course require.
Scumteam jankill Jae/nancy-->deflected to Reasonably Rational-->Nexus'd to randomidget.
But.
I actually buy that?
Holy shit! Lmao

Hiw do you even guess this!?!?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #18 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Welcome, Chickadee! :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #19 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm about to start counting Alisae's name transgressions...
This should be fun.

I announced a Global post restriction at the beginning of the game. Why did he think it went away D2?
I said this specifically:
In post 10, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 8, Radical Rat wrote:
@Ari: Does that include in our PTs?
This restriction only applies to the gamethread and will reset each game day.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #21 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 20, Chickadee wrote:Maybe they thought reset meant it went away?

This game is hilarious, and my scum reads were way wrong.
Perhaps. I found a way to keep them around though! Thank goodness I worded it like I did!

Reads are hard to generate in a single day of play! I'm not surprised :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #22 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Alisae wrote:Also Jailkeep Cerby
Being Nexus, this redirects! But to whom?

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

1. TheWoodCutters
2. Dioscuri
3. Raya36
4. Varsoon
5. Sappho
6. Yume
7. gerryoat
8. Kingmaker
9. Radical Rat

Not allowing a selftarget in the Nexus. Whoops!

Let's try this again!

Original Roll String: 1d8 (STATIC)
1 8-Sided Dice: (3) = 3

1. TheWoodCutters
2. Raya36
3. Varsoon
4. Sappho
5. Yume
6. gerryoat
7. Kingmaker
8. Radical Rat
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #23 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Varsoon is targeted!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #24 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Probably the funniest part about this game is that, overall, town know exactly who scum are, yet none of them have died.

Perhaps I put a few too many redirecting/obfuscating roles into the game along with too many confirmables and unkillables. But I like the chaos! Plus, I was explicitly told to do a very non-vanilla game, so...I think I lived up to that :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #26 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 25, Chickadee wrote:Very non-vanilla indeed. Great job on that front!

I do enjoy a certain level of madness in the games I play haha.
Ditto!

I love the madness :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #27 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 88, Cerberus v666 wrote:
Raya36 janitor kills Reasonably Rational
Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

1. redirects
2. hits
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #28 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Aristophanes »

This game takes mental gymnastics to sort out...and I'm the Mod! :lol:
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #29 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Welcome, Cerb!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #35 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Id have nerfed the roles harder from Varsoon if I needed to.

Also, i don't know if I dealt woth the scumslip properly, but oh well.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #37 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Yeah, and now I have to modkill Dioscuri and I feel like I took sides when I didnt and like fuck :(

Kingmaker hasnt even checked in and never would have noticed and they could have just killed him but I deleted it because I know nobody even came close to seeing it even though I would just leave it normally but I made an on the fly call and now I feel bad about it and just uggh :(
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #38 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Ah well, time to flip Dioscuri and go into night.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #39 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Maybe I should take a break from modding too, not just playing.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #41 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 40, Cerberus v666 wrote:<3 chill yo. Be happy.
I'll try.

Bedtime anyway.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #42 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, welcome Alibae!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #46 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I honestly didn't get the scumreads on you...

Though I have to read the thread tomorrow and make sure everything is good while doing the VC.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #49 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 47, Alisae wrote:Sorry Ari I hope you don't mind the ranting I'm just so mad right now.
Not at all! Give it hell! :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #57 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Not at all!

Feedback away! :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #58 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I know it is full of faults, but I'm happy to hear them so I can work on them next time!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #61 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 59, Alisae wrote:Okay
I feel like the only role I have a problem with here is Varsoon's role it is super busted.
except it goes through the Ari filter. Anything deemed breaking the game I will reject.

Like, the last one tjat didnt go through, probably would have treestumped Yume. Thats the only way to confirm town to all while making them unkillable.

But that takes a town vote and numbers away.

There are ways!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #62 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 60, Alisae wrote:Eh ya know what
that's all I'm going to say
too tired to think of shit and idunno you have people who are better at designing setups then me I feel like someone is going to tell me to shut up if I talk too much.
Hey, I appreciate it and am happy to discuss whatever :)

I like the feedback because I'd rather make a setup fun for the players than perfectly balanced!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #65 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I would probably reject anything that 100% clears someone at this point.
Anything with uncertainty can stay.

So compulsive friendly is for sure out.

Coroner would be brilliant, but I dont think Var even considered it.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #68 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hey torque!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #71 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I would limit them to see how many people were targeted, not their identities though. Tricky, because all the redirects are in play so nothing is necessarily damning even if names are given...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #72 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 69, Alisae wrote:I'm probably retiring and sticking to modding only I'm done.
You and me both, sista!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #87 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Scum gotta have cool powers! I was worried they were OP when I made the setup actually!

(Rad Rad was originally an unfettered 1-shot. Never expired!)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #88 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, you were the same role, Alisae, but as a possible 3P. That was dumb though and I scrapped it immediately.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #97 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Lol yeah, broken oracle holy cow! XD
In post 92, Alisae wrote:Personally I liked the Canabal mechanic it's not something you see in most games nowadays.
Nexus is also a fun role for scum but I worry it always makes scum a bit too strong here.
Cannibal is fun. Probably one of my favourite parts. That and your role :)

Nexus I made killable though, and scum used it in an unexpected way! Plus, the dayvig, if they were hit, would have probably scumfirmed them.
In post 95, Alisae wrote:I'd probably even lie about there being a cult in the game
just to get myself policy lynched.
But why?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #105 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Join the party, Randomidget!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #116 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Be nice to nancy and jae please <3

Also, scum is being redirected onto themselves.

Also also, thus is one of the worst modding jobs I've seen in a while. I'm not just exaggerating and beong hard on myself. It's legit terrible.
You should see what Ive done to the Scummer neighbourhood amd what will become if it. Like just, oh. My. God.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #118 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I mean, cumulatively I have done a terrible job and made bad calls. So far I have deleted a scumslip, sent and deleted result PMs before they were read because I messed them up (including making and deleting a whole PT for an improper jailkeep), Forgotten to roll for your loverizing action two nights in a row, made a post restriction that caused a premature vig shot and almost caused your force replacement, been late to modkilling you and only noticed because it was pointed out, made a broken inventor role, made a game based on chance and randomness without announcing it as such, approved the writing of posts by a member of 1 pt to be posted in another by a different player (mastina summarizing the scummer PT for Jae to share with Varsoon), andsered their question in a nontheoretical manner (iirc) which then conforms the PT and the masonizer existwhich then confirms sappho, varsoon, and yume to the wood cutters because of it, not had the time to read all of these fucking 15 or so massive (like, I mean huuuuuge) posts that are going to be copy pasted even though I should have said no in the first place so I have no clue if any slips or illegal quoting or anything else that goes against the rules is in them but I already gave my blessing so whatever, and been late to flips and votecounts, even when I have a full night phase to do so in.

Oh, and this is all within like, a fucking week IRL? Less than 36 hours of dayphase and under 6 days of night phase total.

Not to mention the emotional roller coaster in the game from all of this and personal stuff between players (not going into it) And this being a game FOR YUME so that they can show their play and it only having 3 IRL DAYS OF PLAY and being fucking BROKEN and BADLY MODDED!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #121 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

It just seems like nothing has gone right or been a good call since I sent out the role PMs.

Mastina fangirling at her PM is the high point of the game, and it just went downhill from there so damned fast :(
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #123 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 122, Alisae wrote:Modkilling us was the best call you could make in that situation.
The modkill sucked but it had to happen. But I totally would have missed it if it hadn't been mentioned by you.

I can deal with setup mistakes. Thats a learning process and it's fine to make some mistakes and misbalances along the way.

But I am an experienced mod and I've made so many bad calls and panicked decisions and rookie mistakes this game that I just feel inept at the moment. Like, how did I become so bad at my job here!?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #125 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I know.
Thanks Alisae <3

This did help some, honestly.

I still feel like shit but maybe thats because I'm running on 3 hours of sleep since I was up until after 5am absolutely worked up by the shittiness of having to modkill you and had to work all day today.

Maybe I'll get to sleep earlier today... we'll see.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #126 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 103, Torque wrote:KMS'ed
???
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #135 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 134, Randomnamechange wrote:ari chill you did fine. also my role combo'd with flavour was awesome.
<3
Thanks man! I knew nothing about most of the flavours given (yours included) so I did a lit of research before I actually made the roles. I wasnt honestly sure if I'd done that one well, so =D

Torque, yeah. I had no clue what KMS meant.

Cerb, on the post restriction, that makes sense. I hadn't really considered it.
And on TWC role, I obviously made that OP and I'm sorry its so imbalanced.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #136 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

N3 actions updated!

Also, I just remembered more things I've screwed up while doing this, but that can wait until postgame (or never, I guess)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #138 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1090, Radical Rat wrote:Well, my normal town reads keep DYING, but I'm almost certain Lumberjack Hydra is scum by now.

You, Varsity Bassoon, and the Yumester are all corroborating a conftown claim, so there's that.

Other scum's gotta be in Oatmeal/Growlithe/Can't think of a good nickname but The One Who Makes Kings.

Oatmeal seems super apathetic, which I'm gonna say nulltown on.
So.... That leaves Growlithe and The One Who Makes Kings by PoE.

The One Who Makes Kings has done Nothing but lurk the entire game, while at least Growlithe has been participating, so I'd feel safer lynching there unless Growlithe does something particularly scummy tomorrow.

Today though, the Lumberjacks have cut their last tree.
This is a slip of sorts. They know there are only 2 scum and sdt up their reads on a 2 remaining basis. Nobody else knows that.

Luckily, nobody will notice and even if they did, plausable deniability (until FB dies at least).
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #139 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 137, Alisae wrote:Oh my god
It is litterally self-evident that Fire is scum nancy what are you doing just lynch him.
Disengaged town miss things all the time!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #142 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Aristophanes »

They are saying 2 though. Twc and one of {gerry, fire, kingmaker}.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #143 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 141, Randomnamechange wrote:ftr i still think twc is scum
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #144 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1104, The Wood Cutters wrote:SO, even if you can be dumb enough to play like nanbread where and I will quote quite the handsome amount of posts from her saying we are town(without the quote tags)
I set the wrong precedent for what constitutes illegal quoting :( :(

This has been another episode of
Welp! I Fucked Up!

Tune in next time to see if I can keep up my streak!

:P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #145 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh man, someone should make Modding Bingo!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #152 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 123, Firebringer wrote:I hate to complain about a setup but having three confirmed town and them all safe from kills makes this very difficult.
We aren't even playing that badly it's just setup barely seems to allow us maneuverability.

i guess it's role madness but still.
Role madness you shouldn't put confirmed town in.
Except none of them are explicitly safe from kills.

Random was killed. Sappho and Varsoon are a 50/50 shot if TWC decide they are the ones to protect, and and Yume was not given BG, but a Treestump.

Heck, a simple TWC kill would have changed the game drastically!

So thats not really totally legit.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #153 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1135, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 1084, Radical Rat wrote:I am an Axolotl, one-shot deathproof. I do not get told when an attempted kill is made.
I buy this by the way!

The problem is we deflected V-->The OTHER RR, meaning that any nightkill targeting V would land on you, so.

You basically just confirmed that V was the nightkill last night. :mrgreen:
Blatant lie or confusion?

Reasonably Rational was already dead last night. They redirected tue Varsoon kill onto Rad Rat.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #157 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Mastina is trying to break my game but doesn't realize that anything Varsoon invents is gonna be super low power now, no matter what he intends, that Gerry is lying about being a Cop, that Shiro actually has useful actions left still, or that there is legit no busdriver! lol

However, her theoreticals hurt my head man!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #158 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 729, mastina wrote:To lay it out in greater detail:
TONIGHT, NIGHT FOUR:
-gerryoat cops Radical Rat.
-Yume tracks gerryoat with the delayed track.
-We deflect Varsoon-->Shiro.
-Varsoon gives a powerful gift to Yume.
-Scum PROBABLY kill The Wood Cutters, though the game is easier if they don't. :P

DAY FIVE:
-gerryoat outs his cop result.
-If innocent, we lynch Shiro. (This is my expected outcome.)
-If guilty, we lynch Radical Rat.

NIGHT FIVE:
-Yume uses their powerful gift as best appropriate. If a roleblock/track/follow/etc. which can catch the last scum, target whichever of Shiro/Radical Rat was not lynched.
-Varsoon gifts to Yume (presumably a vig but it can be anything).
-Scum PROBABLY kill Varsoon, though the game is easier if they don't.

DAY SIX:
-Yume receives the result of the track on gerryoat. (If gerryoat did not target who he said he did, he's scum.)
-Yume also has the information from the usage of their role.
-Yume outs this information.
-From this information, it can be determined which of gerryoat/the survivor is scum.
-Lynch appropriately.

I need this plan fact-checked. But we know:
-Scum cannot self-busdrive. As a result, they cannot gain a gift.
-Scum cannot trump our deflect with a busdrive. As a result, they cannot interfere with Varsoon as long as we live.
-Scum likely have a busdrive. As a result, they may be able to cause actions targeting one town player to instead hit a different town player. HOWEVER, this is of little consequence, since they cannot self-busdrive and as a result they are unable to mess with investigatives. A cop targeting town will either get a result on THAT town, or a DIFFERENT town. A cop targeting scum will get a guaranteed result on scum. And so on and so forth.

I'm trying to figure out how to lock this down even further, to accommodate for every possibility, for every busdrive that could be taken, for every redirect action (unlikely as that could be) being taken, for every possible truth or lie, but I think this is pretty solid?
This is good, but it has its problems!

Outguessing the Mod is a real bitch :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #160 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 159, Alisae wrote:Hi my name is Tarhalindur welcome to Mind Screw.

She's still going too! If my head explodes, we know why :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #161 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

BTW, did I note that I have not told Yume what any of the inventions she received are? I alerted her to them being from Varsoon, as he is loud, but she is just making assumptions as to what he is giving her. That's why she thinks she has a BP Vest when she actually has a Treestump.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #163 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Aristophanes »

It's pretty good, eh? :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #166 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Yeah, I never would have come up with that one :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #168 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 167, Alisae wrote:I feel like if it was that then I wouldn't have made an attempt to get myself policy lynched if I got that role.
I mean, Gerry hasnt
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #169 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Its not that bad a restriction imo
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #170 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Btw,
In post 148, Radical Rat wrote:For those of you watching at home, the scheme is to lynch Shiro and NK Gerry

Then I use TWC's survival as evidence that they WERE scum the whole time
They get lynched, I NK Varsoon, Yume and I are left and we tie!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #174 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 173, Alisae wrote:
In post 1, Aristophanes wrote:Let's make it Loy-Al-Phoenix - Target one player. If they are aligned with town, they immediately die. (1-shot Loyal Anytime Vig) (This is probably the most clever thing I will do this game!!! XD)
Question, if this was used during the day and Yume shot RR what would happen?

This is really dangerous to be giving to inventing at this stage of the game.
I announce that nothing happened anh confusion insues :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #178 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm really impressed with Yume this game :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #181 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

She made the right shot and I cleverly let the ability title hint it was a loyal shot. Should be figured out with a little bit of talking to Varsoon as he knows the original's wording.

Kinda sad that it didn't go through, she is doing so well! A Vig proper would have been op for this stage in the game though.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #184 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Aw shit true!

Oh well.
I'm not elegent in my setups or execution lol
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #186 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 185, Alisae wrote:Anytime Loyal Vigi is creative in it's own way.
Thanks <3 :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #187 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1642, Radical Rat wrote:So it's a dayvig that only works on scum?
That's pretty swaggin'
In post 1643, Varsoon wrote:Ideally.
I actually don't know how it turned out for sure, but that was the intent.
Brilliant play here and a miscalculation by Varsoon :)

This is fun!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #189 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Feel free to discuss the setup here or in the main thread. I love feedback :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #191 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 190, Yume wrote:The only thing I can criticize is you lying by omission in Save the world PM and Re-Al Phoenix PM (not informing me they were 1-shots like you did with others)
Unintentional, but noted.

I should have read them over better before sending them out.

Although the Save The World one was a Treestump so it had to be 1-shot. Once a treestump, always a treestump.
- Jingle

Return to “Completed Game Topics”