1. Gimli
    [Nailsmith]
  2. ActionDan
    [Nailmaster Oro]
  3. SirCakez
    [Nailmaster Mato]
  4. Thestatusquo
    [Ogrim]

You may talk here at any time, as long as you are alive. After the game ends, you will have ~48 hours to ask for redactions. You may input night actions here by bolding them. You must specify who is performing the action. Example: "
Datisi kills GeorgeBailey
".

A copy of each member's role PM can be found below:

Spoiler: Gimli
NAILSMITH -
RADIANCE'S INFECTED

"Still, anything can be refined with enough effort and skill, even that broken blade."

Welcome,
Gimli
! You are
Nailsmith
, aligned with
Radiance's Infected
!

[Radiance's Infected]:
You are a member of the Radiance's Infected. You have access to the Radiance's Infected PT, located here. You may talk there at any time, as long as you are alive.

[Nail Forging]:
Your craftsmanship allows you to create the exact blade you want. During the night, you may activate this ability. Assuming no interference with your action, you will forge a nail. You have two uses of this ability.

[Gift of a Blade]:
You may give a deadly weapon to another. During the night, if you have a forged nail, you may target a player. Assuming to interference with your action, you will gift them a nail. They will be told that they have received a nail, and that they may attempt to kill one person with it the next night. If you are targeting a player aligned with The Kingdom of Hallownest, you may choose whether you'll gift them a functional or a broken nail. A functional nail can kill, a broken nail will always fail to kill. If you are targeting a player aligned with Radiance's Infected, you will always gift a broken nail.

You win once players aligned with Radiance's Infected make up at least 50% of the alive players, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The main thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.
Spoiler: ActionDan
NAILMASTER ORO -
RADIANCE'S INFECTED

"And perhaps by helping you along your path, I have redeemed myself... if only a little."

Welcome,
ActionDan
! You are
Nailmaster Oro
, aligned with
Radiance's Infected
!

[Radiance's Infected]:
You are a member of the Radiance's Infected. You have access to the Radiance's Infected PT, located here. You may talk there at any time, as long as you are alive.

[Brotherhood]:
Despite the past disputes you three have had, you know brothers should work together. You have access to the Nailmaster Brothers' PT, located here. You may talk there at any time, as long as you are alive.

[Solitude]:
Having chosen to live far from others, you'd rather not have anyone move around your places. During the night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, all other actions targeting your target will fail, and all of your target's actions will be blocked. You have three uses of this ability.

You win once players aligned with Radiance's Infected make up at least 50% of the alive players, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The main thread is here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.
Spoiler: SirCakez
NAILMASTER MATO -
RADIANCE'S INFECTED

"Now I know how my own master felt when he passed down his teachings to us."

Welcome,
SirCakez
! You are
Nailmaster Mato
, aligned with
Radiance's Infected
!

[Radiance's Infected]:

[Brotherhood]:
Despite the past disputes you three have had, you know brothers should work together. You have access to the Nailmaster Brothers' PT, located here. You may talk there at any time, as long as you are alive.

[Meditation]:
You know the power that having a clear mind can grant you. During the night, you may activate this ability. Assuming no interference with your action, all non-killing actions targeting you will fail. You may use this ability on the same night that you perform the factional kill. You may not use this ability two night in a row.

Spoiler: Thestatusquo
OGRIM -
RADIANCE'S INFECTED

"For the honour of the King!"

Welcome,
Thestatusquo
! You are
Ogrim
, aligned with
Radiance's Infected
!

[Radiance's Infected]:

[Inspection]:
Your service as one of the Five Great Knights has taught you how to tell what other people are up to. During the night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn their flavour and role. You have four uses of this ability.

In a different world, you would have been aligned with The Kingdom of Hallownest. Your mod-provided fakeclaim role PMs are:
Spoiler:
NAILSMITH -
THE KINGDOM OF HALLOWNEST

"Still, anything can be refined with enough effort and skill, even that broken blade."

Welcome,
Gimli
! You are
Nailsmith
, aligned with
The Kingdom of Hallownest
!

[Nail Forging]:
Your craftsmanship allows you to create the exact blade you want. During the night, you may activate this ability. Assuming no interference with your action, you will forge a nail. You have two uses of this ability.

[Gift of a Blade]:
You may give a deadly weapon to another. During the night, if you have a forged nail, you may target a player. Assuming to interference with your action, you will gift them a nail. They may attempt to kill one person with it the next night. They will be told that they have received a nail, and that they may attempt to kill one person with it the next night.

You win once all threats to The Kingdom of Hallownest have been removed from the game, and at least one player aligned with The Kingdom of Hallownest is still in the game.

NAILMASTER ORO -

"And perhaps by helping you along your path, I have redeemed myself... if only a little."

Welcome,
ActionDan
! You are
Nailmaster Oro
, aligned with
!

[Brotherhood]:

[Solitude]:
Having chosen to live far from others, you'd rather not have anyone disturb you. During the night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, all other actions targeting your target will fail. You have three uses of this ability.

You win once all threats to The Kingdom of Hallownest have been removed from the game, and at least one player aligned with The Kingdom of Hallownest is still in the game.

NAILMASTER MATO -

"Now I know how my own master felt when he passed down his teachings to us."

Welcome,
SirCakez
! You are
Nailmaster Mato
, aligned with
!

[Brotherhood]:

[Meditation]:
In an effort to not be disturbed, you leave your hut when you meditate. During the night, you may activate this ability. Assuming no interference with your action, all actions targeting you will fail. You may not use this ability two night in a row. The night after you use this ability, you will be unable to be protected from kills in any way.

OGRIM -

"For the honour of the King!"

Welcome,
Thestatusquo
! You are
Ogrim
, aligned with
!

[Loyal Knight]:
You will keep serving as one of the Five Great Knights, no matter the cost. During the night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, should your target be to die, you will die in their place. You have three uses of this ability.

[Evade]:
You will survive the first attempt to kill you.

If you would like a role PM for a different fakeclaim, let me know.

The main thread is .

Have fun, and good luck.
Last edited by Datisi on Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 14, Lycanfire wrote:
Datisi:
are players that get a broken blade told it is broken or its effects? Thank you
they are not told that the blade is broken, and the messages for a broken and a functional blade are identical.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

heads up, the l-word is not allowed to be used anymore. read this thread for more information: viewtopic.php?t=87190
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Datisi »

the warning about discussing ongoing games applies in PTs as well.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #133 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 128, ActionDan wrote:@MOD would my rolestop part of my ability theoretically stop the scum kill?
yes.

in the future, please bold if you wanna address me, i might miss it otherwise.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #149 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

ActionDan may no longer post here.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #165 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 158, Thestatusquo wrote:
@modtisi

How are these fake claims when the flavor explicitly still ties us together as scum?
the flavour has publicly been confirmed to not be alignment indicative.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #167 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:38 am

Post by Datisi »

got that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

this is a moderator reminder that you have 24 hours to submit your night action, if any!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #175 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 174, Thestatusquo wrote: Placeholder

cakez kills peta

tsq cops alisae

Feel free to change this if you disagree with it y'all.
noted these
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #180 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

Night actions results

Gimli:

You have successfully forged a nail.

Thestatusquo:

Alisae
has received the following role PM:

Spoiler:
THE LAST STAG -

"These stagways stretch the depths of Hallownest. If you want to travel them, hail me from the platform. I will take you where you need to go."

Welcome,
Alisae
! You are
The Last Stag
, aligned with
!

[Fast Travel]:
You help travelers reach their destination. During the night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, any actions taken by your target will be unable to be blocked. You have two uses of this ability.

~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #220 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

SirCakez may no longer post here.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 225, Gimli wrote:
give a blade to furtive
a functional or a broken blade?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #229 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:14 am

Post by Datisi »

noted!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #232 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

24 hours for night actions!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #245 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 244, Thestatusquo wrote:
Gimli kills CSF

Shea cops firebringer
noted.

as neither of you are multitasking, this overrides gimli's earlier action.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #249 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Datisi »

assuming that's a functional blade - noted
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #252 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 248, Gimli wrote:
Gimli sends blade to furtive
shea kills CSF

I think that's better
you cannot multitask, so i'm taking this as the current night action submission
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #253 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 251, Gimli wrote: datisi, we can't multitask even if one of us is the last wolf?
no.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #264 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:43 am

Post by Datisi »

i would prefer it if you played it out.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #268 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:15 am

Post by Datisi »

Thestatusquo may no longer post here.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #272 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:39 am

Post by Datisi »

noted!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #273 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:53 am

Post by Datisi »

You have successfully forged a nail.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #276 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Datisi »

yeah, no worries, all night actions can be changed as long as the deadline isn't up
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #278 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Datisi »

noted!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #292 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:09 am

Post by Datisi »

working on it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #294 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:17 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 293, Gimli wrote:
forge a nail
you're out of shots for this ability.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #297 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Datisi »

noted
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #305 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 303, Gimli wrote:
kill petapan
noted
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #328 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 326, Gimli wrote: @datisi we have a hammer

also
holster
noted
In post 327, Gimli wrote: also if everyone agrees I want a fast night
noted
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #333 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 332, Gimli wrote:
kill aristeia

You can lock in this action, dats. In case klick is traitor and we have parity.

Also I'm good with fast night
noted and noted
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Datisi »

that is a valid submission yes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #350 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 349, Gimli wrote:
holster

fine w/ fast night
noted and noted
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #360 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

yeah
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #363 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 362, Gimli wrote: tell me the game ended lmao
fam, i'm sick and i am getting out of bed just to do the endgame, give me a moment goddamn
~M

Return to “Completed Game Topics”