Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #103 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 91, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: id be surprised if shirou is actually mafia
SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

It was all fake this time furtive

they need to think scum aren't in a good position and i was defeated

scum are in a good position right now, their reads seem to be kinda upside down

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i don't know if it'll work or not

but basically i planned to be flipped at some point before the laser game ended since i knew norwe was gonna be the lim by then

when i got a "yeah norwe is about to die here" realization even before he was swapped, i had two options:

1. i either try to last minute bus him and fight my lim from now on until i'm dead at some point

2. make people believe that some scum are likely town with my flip, if you've read firebringer spoiler you should already know who i'm talking about

my flip and the way i acted defeated/dramatic was also to make a bulletpoint to push certain people for certain things and i left those bulletpoints for my teammates in PT

i don't know if what i did will work at all, but i'm sure to enjoy seeing whether town figures out my "plot" or not here

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

if i tried to look reasonable in norwee flip and try to mislim some people, if i lost the 1v1 (and i'm really very mentally tired right now) i would basically make them townier

our pool lim was really tight here, when i realized we didn't quite have enough lims if norwee flipped at that moment, i just began to mull over how to expand the lim pool and self sacrifice was the best i could think

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i didn't have the energy to fight after a norwe scum flip incriminating me NOR i thought it was a good idea risking making people townier by pushing them

other than shea

i fought shea a bit there to make him think that i killed pooky bc i was trying to frame him

the real reason i wanted pooky dead is bc he kept looking at VCs and considering overall gamestate too much and he would be bound to figure out something that doesn't quite align with the narrative i'm trying to sell town here with my flip/norwe flip

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:55 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I did somethin similar but uh, that dunn dump may have cleared for now a slot that would be easily limmed

Feels kinda bad ngl

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:12 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

That norwee post does hilariously look like it was meant for scum PT yep

I don't think it was

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:32 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Spoiler ahead be careful

Spoiler:
by this point I'm scared of StD ALSO getting out of the lim pool by a grey area PT dump

It's kinda unfun to be punished for posting in the PT at all, like was the correct play to not say anything there then if people are gonna do that?

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:42 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I'm gonna be honest i' keep looking at that dunn's PT dump post and i know i did something similar (although
MUCH
less intense and i didn't detail
post by post
, or say stuff like "the timing is near that other post in the game thread", and also didn't try to confirm my alignment with it which is such a huge game advantage) so it's hypocritical to critize it (but also i didn't know the rules and if dunn has read the game as he claims to have, he should have seen us discussing it not being permitted?) but more importantly i'm just feeling like being PETTY bc that slot not being limmed here by this point is due to almost pure angleshooting/out-of-game influence/breaking the rules

there's literally nothing from in-game content that most people are town reading the slot for, a few think it's too much for us to be aligned with all those interactions but basically majority would lim it eventually if it wasn't for all the stuff above

ali rep out at that point gave a bit of an unfair advantage to the slot/town but although a bit frustating it's not something you can really control, if u don't feel like playing the game anymore repping out is the answer yes, but even with those odds against us by then, i prepared to counter it a bit with my lol-self-bus and implying that the scum PT had been a shitfest for there to be an argument later on that we may just have had a fight or something in the PT

and then, after all the struggle to get the lim in that slot, my final super kaioken associative kamehameha seems to finally be about to do the job except Dunnstral comes around and is like "nope" bc he basically activates cheat engine and reverts to full HP instantly

i'm not trying to convince fire to take any sort of action to benefit our team bc i also did something similar in the end but i gotta say that by this point this is pure BULLSHIT and if we ever lose in final ELO/F3 bc "oh yeah PT dump is too real" or etc i'm actually not really considering this a loss in my heart

that slot should have perhaps died around d3, and then the rep out made it impossible but fine understandable, but then i counter it and the slot skirts rules to counter my counter

sorry but that's bullshit ye

i know it's petty but mhm yeah

bullshit

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:48 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

it's like i'm fighting a literal shounen hero and everytime i'm about to win, plot armor shows up and he randomly gets a new OP power or something to wreck my evil plans

i concede as every shounen villain should eventually do i guess

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:56 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

next time as either alignment i may just stop using PTs

if town there's so much chance of being pocketed like i was by meuh consoling me as i got a wrong tunnel

if scum people can just dump it like that to confirm themselves as not my partner bc even it's against the rules it does feel heavyhanded to modkill someone just for that or something

PTs are fun and i love them but by this point i'm not sure they help me as either alignment ye

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:10 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 133, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: its not against the rules to paraphrase a massive pt and its also fakeable
It's not about the paraphrasing at all pooky, it's about it being a description of post by post with reference to time frames by other posts in-game as well, that's what it makes it much more credible than just a very long general/rough description of it at face value.

It
is
actually against the rules. I did it as well though to a lesser degree and there isn't anything reasonable to do about it by this point.

Subject: Proving Private Communications
In post 0, lilith2013 wrote:
Proving Private Communications

Given the evolution of mafia on our site over the past few years, we believe it's time to revisit the following mafia rule:
In post 0, mith wrote:Do not quote communications with the moderator (in particular, your role PM). Paraphrasing is usually ok.
This rule is being expanded to apply to all private game communications, including but not limited to the following:
  • private communications with the game moderator, including your role PM
  • PTs with other players, such as neighborhoods

• your notes PT
  • hydra PTs
  • discord communications acting as PTs for any of the above
  • This rule also now restricts any form of disclosure that proves or attempts to prove the veracity of the communication occurring. Providing quotes, screenshots,
    timestamps, post links or numbers
    , or descriptions of formatting/styling/wording in order to prove the existence of the communication are not permitted.

This rule now reads:
    Do not take any action that attempts to prove the existence of private game communications. You are allowed to claim that these communications exist as long as you do not attempt to provide evidence.