They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by Korina »

Ego
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:49 pm

Post by Korina »

Hello, welcome to mod commentary with Korina. Today's flavor is Vanilla.

Ngl, I forgot for the longest time that Frogster was actually town. I thought he was mafia based off of how he was trying to push GE, and tris posting in the mafia PT about Frogster FOSing a bunch of townies is the reason why I had to check the PTs, check this PT, and then be confused about who I thought was scum in his place. I think I mistook Furitive and Frogster, which, is really funny.

Anyways, I'm curious to see how the mafia will use Frogster's pushes on GE/others to maybe get someone killed from it.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Korina »

Hello and welcome to mod commentary with Korina. Today's flavor is snow, because it's snowing here.

I'm on page 24, and I actually like Ranger's push on Titus/Imaginality. I don't know how wise it was to just openly state that Titus did claim masons with Imaginality, but for lacking cross-scum PTs, that's actually pretty good to alert the other team that Titus is a mason of sorts, or knows Imaginality's alignment.

Now, whether anyone will capitalize on it, remains to be seen.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #9 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Korina »

Hello and welcome to mod commentary with Korina. Today's flavor is still snow, because it's snowing here.

I misread what Kitten Around said and I thought Kitten Around was agreeing with Ranger on Titus not being masons, but then I re-read and I actually like the play of openly disagreeing with your scumbuddy in main thread, but I also feel like that's the most logical play.

In post 642, Frogsterking wrote:Titus, you aren't really a mason are you?
Oof.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by Korina »

I think it’s genuinely just auto-scum loss if one team decided to out the other, because like, the last scum from the other team can go “hey X Y Z are all scum and this us what I knew at game start.”
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:38 am

Post by Korina »

In post 47, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 35, kitten around wrote:furtive, you need to explain that readslist because Frog is jumping all over it.
I realised Frogsterking's reads are
really
good, calling out several Mafia(!). Might need to absolutely pile on them or we could get completely stomped...
Posterity posting.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #15 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:43 am

Post by Korina »

Spoiler: large

Unironically I wanna send this to Math, but I won’t. Post-game, I will.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #17 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:34 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1110, Gamma Emerald wrote:pls keep the hyperposting down since most of the folks I might be able to find as replacements have stated concerns about game length
Is there any issue with this? I don’t think there is, but I wanna be careful.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #20 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Korina »

In post 19, xyzzy wrote:Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh
Quoting this to add to my signature post-game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #21 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:24 am

Post by Korina »

Also people get exactly who they targeted in their results PM even with a bus driver? It's not "Your target is X"?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #23 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1312, Gimli wrote:
In post 1310, MathBlade wrote:That.

I want to elim someone dodging the game if we can.

I think majority of posters are town. Can someone check activity? I am on my phone on one of the few breaks I will have.
Gimli 21
McMenno 19
UltimateGamer 12
andrée 11
GeorgeBailey 10
Not_Mafia 9
imaginality 7
Prince of Paterson 6
Korina 5

LMAO
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #24 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Korina »

I like how Math immediately jumped to “bastard mechanics” and not - there could be multiple fruit vendors. Especially with meat vendors in the game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #26 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 33, imaginality wrote:Random setup spec: what if there's an SK who has to get all of the neighborhood killed but not the whole town
I love this idea
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #27 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by Korina »

Is this included in our hypothetical sk duo
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #29 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:41 am

Post by Korina »

I love how Furitive and Ranger are arguing about whether or not to use ascetic on CSF, and then Furitive does it anyways LOL
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #30 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Korina »

Elements targets Quiet Owl with ???
Quiet Owl targets Gimli with Doctor
HPE heals Lycanfire
Kitty Tacky sends veggies to Ranger
CSF tracks NM
NM is still not using naive cop.

scum actions:
Math(?) fruit vends Titus
furtiveglance ascethicises CSF (however you spell that action)
Ranger kills CSF
Enchant gives NM an instant-hammer invention.
Enchant kills Bianco
Enchant gunsmiths HPE
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #36 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by Korina »

We did discuss it.

T-Bone said he'd prefer us not to modkill a slot, (something xyzzy and I both agreed upon), and then we looked at GB's role: it really doesn't matter if we modkill GB on tonight alone lol, it's less redundant than gb kills a townie and we still need a replacement.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B