Overwatch

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.

For what platform(s) are you getting/do you own the game?

Xbox One
8%
PS4
13%
PC
80%

Total votes: 79

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1105 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1103, Clumsy wrote:I've had a few matches where the Orisa cult really let our Mccree or 76 go to town. Very obvious in POTM when you can just see people being mowed down. Those times are few and far between though, and more towards when she first came out. I think it shines well in a heavy comp, like Orisa/Rein/Winston/Bastion/76/(Ana/Mercy). As long as they can't blitz you down, it pumps out extra damage. But I agree.

So far it seems like having her as another Anchor tank like Rein (her code name was Anchora, so this was her purpose even early on) has mostly failed. Her Halt! is arguably the best part of her kit, with the now buffed shield the other contender. The ult pushes her to have the team around her, but that extra damage is being overshadowed. Something else to keep the team protected around her would be great...

Big dome shield is held by Winston
Shields for all is Sym
Armor is Torb
AoE Damage boost is now Mercy
Speed is Lucio
Single target Steroid is Ana

Not sure what they could give her instead. Earthquake ability, throwing off enemy movement/aim? Increase damage boost? Provide 50 shield plus damage?

Supercharger could also work for cutting cooldowns for everyone tethered to it. That's a thought I had for a support.

I don't know. I'm just spitballing because I'm bored. :P
Damage resist - 30% damage resist to everyone affected by the ult device. Right now they look like mercy's damage boost beam, they could look like her healing beam except recolored green. Stacks in a multiplicative way with other forms of damage resist (so orisa now roadhog with their current 50% damage resist would stack up to 65% damage resist for a brief window - not 80%). Destroying the device is still an option.

Return to “The Arcade”