Super Smash Bros

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Vi »

I wish I could say that I was good at Smash, but I'm probably ordinary-to-slightly-below. I'll lose to people who have half an idea of how to really play a character, but otherwise I'm pretty consistent. I blame coming from a shmups background, where doing the same thing every time usually yields the same results.

I play low tiers because it's fun, but apparently all that time playing Ganondorf and Zelda in Brawl has made me almost decent at those characters in Sm4sh (though I don't play very often; I don't own the Wii U).
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 70, Oversoul wrote:Ganondorf was sleeper OP into characters who did not have projectiles (or at least reliable projectiles).
Yeah. The damage-and-knockback-per-hit ratio is heavily in Ganondorf's favor, especially since it takes a long time for him to get knocked far enough that he can't recover, so you can make a lot more mistakes than your opponent and still come out all right. Just for that, he's probably my best.

Sm4sh is all about punishes, though, and I'm finding myself getting shield grabbed more than ever before. Shielding makes my Jigglypuff very sad.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Vi »

Sm4sh may as well be called Super Grab Bros. though.

Return to “The Arcade”