Ultimate Videogame Topic 3: The Next Generation

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I finally gave in and played Metal Gear Solid Ground 0 today. I can safely say FUCK YOU and I am never buying a MGS game again.

Don't give me 'its only a prequel' bullshit. The main game mission being done in less than 20 minutes and a 'to be continued' is a fucking insult to games.

Yes, it has side tasks and shit, I don't give a fuck. 20 minutes of main game story is a bloody joke
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

yeah, I agree its a demo that they charge £30 for! Seriously, that could have been free with a magazine demo instead of charging £30 for a game that is a demo.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2805 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Bioware is ending support of Andromeda already, there will be no more patches and no story DLC. The story will continue via comics and books.

They are now going to focus solely on the multiplayer element of the game.

https://www.masseffect.com/news/mass...rom-the-studio

Early in development, we decided to focus Mass Effect: Andromeda’s story on the Pathfinder, the exploration of the Andromeda galaxy, and the conflict with the Archon. The game was designed to further expand on the Pathfinder’s journey through this new galaxy with story-based APEX multiplayer missions and we will continue to tell stories in the Andromeda Galaxy through our upcoming comics and novels, including the fate of the quarian ark.

Our last update, 1.10, was the final update for Mass Effect: Andromeda. There are no planned future patches for single-player or in-game story content.

In the coming weeks, our multiplayer team will provide details of their ongoing support and upcoming content, including new multiplayer missions, character kits, and what’s in store for N7 Day.

Return to “The Arcade”