Dota 2 Thread: REBORN SOURCE 2 HYPETRAIN NOBRAKES

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

Jimmy is the best genuinely is a cool dude only reason to cheer for TL
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Le Cupcake »

WHAT TECHIES?!

Damn I was planning on weening myself off of dota but might have to find the time someday to play the occasional techie game.
Cupcake Mafia II has been delayed due to multiple instances of multiple computers spontaneously combusting...-_-
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

In post 2171, Staeg wrote:I didn't find the hotkeys hard to use on any hero in dota1, but numpad for items kinda blew chunks

Heroes with hotkeys on the right side of the keyboard were a bitch to play, and I avoided them. Not to mention there were some that were just plain awkward
Totally forgot about no item hotkeys though, that was huge too (and something that keybinder helps a ton)... maybe that's why my micro was never that great in WC3... (and totally not due to laziness at all, always focused more so on macro and when playing team games left micro of all units to my friend).

Doesn't help that I was used to QWER from playing Naruto vs Bleach (custom game still best game ever better than dota).
Le Cupcake
Le Cupcake
Goon
Le Cupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Le Cupcake »

!!!

But you can't farm lumber in dota2 :(

Return to “The Arcade”