The MafiaScum Minecraft Thread - Summer 2024 NEW SERVER!

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.

Event & Minigame RSVP ~ Week of 27/5 - 03/6:

Inaugural SPLEEF Tourney - (Share your date/time preference!)
50%
Other Games, Speedrun Maps, IDK?! - (Share in comments!)
50%

Total votes: 2

Agge
Agge
Watcher
Agge
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #12103 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by Agge »

In post 12102, izakthegoomba wrote:
In post 12098, Claus wrote:BTW, we don't need bukkit for chest protection either. Besides the IC2 protected safes, a little know function of the ender chest mod is that you can click an enderchest with a diamond to make it private as well... Also many BC machines can be made semi or completely private.

Sooooo, maybe no bukkit?

So when you click it with a diamond, does it claim that combination as solely yours? Can others not create chests with the same combo? And how to you un-claim a chest?

IIRC It change the chest combo to being the collor combination + a diamond added by you. so you should empty the chest before you add the diamond.
Agge
Agge
Watcher
Agge
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #12735 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by Agge »

In post 12733, Maruchan wrote:
In post 12731, Rhinox wrote:
In post 12728, Maruchan wrote:
In post 12720, UltimaAvalon wrote:Most likely FiOS Quantum, 50d/35u

(UA does phone tech support for FiOS btw)

is this a 3G service? How the FUCK do they get that speeds using a wireless network?

FiOS is a fiber thing. Kinda like ATT Uverse, only (UA will correct me if I'm wrong) FiOS takes the fiber all the way to your house, while uverse takes the fiber to a neighborhood node and then runs regular copper lines to houses from there.

That seems extremely counterproductive of them. That means they'd have to build a convertor of electric signal to light signal, as well as a multiplexer, at a local location for the neighborhood. well I guess if they fibre'd all the way to the house they'd still have to multiplex it, just they'd be multiplexing the digital, light signal rather than multiplexing the digital electric signal, and they'd have to build a convertor at every house, because most people don't use fibre lines in their house to hook things up... :P

NEVERMIND THAT MAKES SENSE AND SAVES MONEY I GUESS

One of the primary advantage of running fibre all the way to the houses is that you are not limited by the max speed of the old copper cables. And you only need to upgrade the electronics on the ends of the cable to upgrade the sped instead of having to change the cables.
Agge
Agge
Watcher
Agge
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #13482 (isolation #2) » Fri May 24, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Agge »

In post 13446, Rhinox wrote:
In post 13443, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 13441, Rhinox wrote:stained glass windows
:eek: I WANT.
I saw them in the NEI on the last FTB server so we had them before, but I don't think anyone made any.
In post 13447, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I had NO IDEA.

PRETTY THINGS!!!!!!!! :twisted:
The stained glass in DW20 is from forestry and require medium level bee stuff to make. It exist one or two other mods that add stained glass and one of them is just 8 glass and one dye to make 8 stained glass.
Agge
Agge
Watcher
Agge
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #13485 (isolation #3) » Fri May 24, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Agge »

Izak, I am Axel. Minecraft name Axelse IRC name Agge.

From the IRC:

<Oso> blakewashere, Rhiox or the MC names for those 2 I belive.
<Oso> Rhinox^^
Agge
Agge
Watcher
Agge
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #13506 (isolation #4) » Fri May 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Agge »

In post 13492, izakthegoomba wrote:Regarding the issue some of you are having with the pack (launching as vanilla): I've asked the FTB team about it, but based on some recent forum posts it looks like this is an issue on their end that occurs somewhat inconsistantly and they're still working to resolve.
I have seen that problem before on Linux and mac. then it was a problem with inconsistent capitalisation of the forge file / the address specifying the location of the forge file. a easy fix is to add forge manually.

Return to “The Arcade”