The MafiaScum Minecraft Thread - Summer 2024 NEW SERVER!

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.

Event & Minigame RSVP ~ Week of 20/5 - 26/5:

Server START-UP Celebration - 24/5/2024 (To-Be-Finalized!)
50%
Inaugural SPLEEF Tourney - (Share your date/time preference!)
25%
Other Games, Speedrun Maps, IDK?! - (Share in comments!)
25%

Total votes: 4

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5211 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Btw, if you can add Hinduragi to the whitelist, I'll probably stop by. Is it creative or survival? I'm assuming survival according to the enderman comment.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5217 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Sweet. If you find a house and a giant mineshaft and tunnels connecting the house to it, that's going to be me. I'll be in the middle of nowhere and might stop by you guys or build an underground railroad over there so I can visit.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5259 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:07 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 5258, izakthegoomba wrote:Dammit, Mojang. I build my base entirely around the fact that mobs don't spawn on upside-down slabs, and now you're breaking it. RAGE.

You could just make a piston-based lava trap around your entire house.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5314 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You logged off before I got there but coords of that place are -566, 75, 988.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5318 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 5317, Andrius wrote:This thread is now about Hindu, who got stuck inside the Melon Farm.
DERP

I just wanted TWO spawns of them. I didn't even break anything. I dont even know how I got in there.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5322 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 5321, Maruchan wrote:
In post 5320, Fishythefish wrote:
In post 5311, Andrius wrote:I'd be down.

Also does anyone have a shitload of cobble they'd like to donate to the "Build Andy A Wall" foundation?
Cobble will be smelted into Stone Bricks and turned into a beautiful wall.

I have 8 full double chests, and you can have anything up to 4 of them if you need that much. Building a huge underground base means you aren't short on cobble. I probably won't be on much for a few days - it's in my jungle temple basement, which these days you can get to directly via the nether (on from mushroom biome portal, then through the normal jungle portal and down a ladder).

Lol you have no idea how much cobble we had when we made swagtown.

I went in swagtown's basement today. I opened the door not knowing what it was, immediately accidentally look at an enderman, turn around to run through the door, and 4 spiders are hitting me and blocking it. I BARELY got out of that shit.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5405 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Kc got lost and died. I went to the nether to help him, died, tp'd, got my stuff back, then he ran into a netherrack that was on fire and stood in it and died. Then I went around exploring, Afk'd at the blaze farm for maruchan afterwards for 30 minutes, decided to farm it while I waited, got to level 40 from one wave of them. There were at least 200 there after I afk'd.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5424 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 5423, Kcdaspot wrote:errrr.

i may or maynot have forgotten where izaks first house is... :S

Explore the Nether tunnels. That's how I found everyone's stuff. And I somehow was able to connect Isolation Island to it, even from 500 blocks of Nether away. That tunnel is hella long, though, but it's 100% ghast proof so it can't be destroyed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5426 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Is that the one I passed by when I was trekking North through the Tundra? It was a big glass circular house that was really empty and it had a nether portal side-house a little ways away from it.

Also, I passed by this one big cave that Maru made. Is it still in progress? The farms and animals parts of it weren't finished.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5430 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

When I want resources, I usually just find the biome, go to it, and make a chest there. Then I use /home and /back to transfer it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5432 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh man, spawntown's safety has corrupted you guys. You should all have a hand at true survival mode.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5455 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

What mods are on the modded server? I met one of Maru's friends on it. I forgot his name by now. But he didnt know either. Also, apparently the modded server is barely populated. That, or I cant find anyone's house and neither can he. I saw zero signs of anyone being on that server at any point near where my house is now(plains/extra large hills/mountains biome) to the spawn point.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5457 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, I dont want a townish set up unless it's going to be over-the-top. Im a-ok with isolation. I just wanted to make sure I was on the right server and didn't join some outdated one because the OP wasnt updated.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5461 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 5460, izakthegoomba wrote:Would it not actually be a good idea to either move to a new thread, or get control of the OP switched to Claus?

Control of the OP should be switched, yeah. And if someone can post the new IP of the modded server, then. I definitely used the one on the OP and just assumed I was whitelisted from the last time I talked to Maru, even though I forgot what his skype was.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5464 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ok yeaaaaaah, I haven't even SEEN an instruction set, much less followed one and seen your Skype. Either way, one of your real life friends goes on that server assuming he knows your name and all.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5471 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 5465, Maruchan wrote:
In post 5464, Hinduragi wrote:Ok yeaaaaaah, I haven't even SEEN an instruction set, much less followed one and seen your Skype. Either way, one of your real life friends goes on that server assuming he knows your name and all.

assuming its BHLBadAim, and you found the Hunger Games server he has changed the old Hogwartia server into.

Anyways, ISO me and in the last 10-15 posts should be 1-2 instruction sets for joining the modded server.

It was some dude whose name started with a K.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5494 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Same old base materials but with new and better building features that takes away absolutely nothing from the core rails? Yes please.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5505 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I explore like shit, already been farther north than anyone else, I think, and want the second one. The first thing I would do would be to build a hidden personal railroad around the world so I could travel to everyone's houses and stuff
so I could spy on them
, I mean, so I could visit. First one is meh and I'd rather not have it because it just adds a bunch of carts. Waiting, some day, for Railcraft to support the 2nd option is far better.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5506 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm ok with wireless redstone. Doesn't take anything away from the game. Just adds an optional feature noone will ever actually physically handle/see/have a problem with.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5582 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 5564, Maruchan wrote:Speaking of ^^^^

WHEN WE UPDATE TO 1.3 (IE: ~10 weeks) NEW MAP!!!!! YOU CAN THANK JEB FOR FUCKING UP OUR MOD THAT OFFERS ^^^^^

...So wait....everything I built....is going to be gone?

.....I just finished a giant ass 1000-block tunnel across the map so I could start making my new house and finally had the railing for it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5588 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Anyways, that's just one of the extra perks of why I never borrow anything from anyone and do my own thing unless it's all voluntary/collaborative.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5651 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 5650, Xalxe wrote:
In post 2290, Claus wrote:Awesome

I'll be updating this once a day. Have fun!

Reiterating my request to have this in the OP.

That's the old one. The new live updated one is somewhere else in Claus' ISO.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5718 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 5717, Jackal711 wrote:@Maru: Any idea when we'll have 1.3 compatible versions of the mods to get your server running again?

Maru is gone for 10 weeks. I can get them updated myself because he put me in touch with the server guy but I'm waiting for everything to be updated otherwise things will be very messy and it risks corrupting the map.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5780 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Get more memory.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5828 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm down. Hinduragi is my Minecraft name and Xionite. (period included) is my Skype name.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5846 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, as you can see it's run by people of the male gender. We are lazy. Any actual times are just there for show. In reality, we usually sit around on our asses until we feel it's time to start. This holds true for all men worldwide.
Last edited by Hinduragi on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5893 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Im not even sure you guys could hear me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6592 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'll re-download minecraft just because I'm good with portals and fix it real quick.

But you need to login first, Hiraki. I don't know where your stuff is.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6598 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, whoever just died near some random town way down south, I just picked up a bunch of your shit while traveling.

What were you doing as far out here that you actually were near my island? This place is isolated as fuck.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6599 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6593, Maestro wrote:What's the Mushroom Rail?

Where's the Bedrock Maze?
Where's the Floating Castle?
Where's the Underwater City?!
WHERE'S THE CREEPER CHURCH?!?!

Mushroom rail is somewhere around the 4th maze Izak made. Ask him to take you to it. Afaik, it's really isolated out there. I know the rail connects somewhere around the Testificate Town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6606 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6600, Xalxe wrote:Ugh, ruin all the fun.

(you're at least not supposed to give out maze locations, jeez)

The maze is hidden and is just in that general location. Like, I'm not even sure if the rail is near the testificate town, to be honest. It's been a few months since I've logged in. Noone will be able to find it. I had the coords and couldn't find it. ._.

Yes, I'm on now.

Also, yeah, but I dunno. Noone's ever been as far out as my house except me until now. So I'm sure whoever it is might still want their stuff back.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6608 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Um, Hiraki's portal in the nether just got fixed. Sucks for him.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6658 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You should seriously consider using Isolation Island to store stuff. Noone ever goes to that place. Unless the reason all my diamond is missing is because one of you bastards looted it. In which case, I will kindly tell you to go fuck yourself.

Also, is the modded server back? I was going to tell him to update, however, I was waiting for all the mods to be updated beforehand.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6669 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Exploring? I'm logging in.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6671 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

UT, the roof of your warp is on fire for some reason.

[Edit]
Nvm, just saw you had netherrock up there anyways.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6708 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6701, xRECKONERx wrote:So Grimm & I have Minecraft now and we want to start playing, but I feel like jumping onto a preexisting server would be really overwhelming and might kill the experience (similar to how Chronopie mining all of the MS.net Terraria server killed my fun). So, is there an easy way for Brock & I to run a multiplayer server that's constantly up? I have no clue how to do that.

Yeah, I do it all the time when I want to play with friends and have our own server just for us.

All you do is go onto the Minecraft download page, you can just download the server.exe for this. You won't need the .jar. Put it in a folder named "Server Files" or somewhere you can find it. Run it. Open TCP port 25565 for the local IP of the computer you're using. So, when you go onto cmd.exe and type ipconfig/all on the computer with server.exe running, that ipv4 address is the one you will put down in the Port Forwarding page on your router. From there, everyone on your router can login. Run server.exe whenever you guys want to login, and you can close it whenever you don't want to use it.

To connect to it, all you have to do is enter the computer's ipv4 address as the IP address of the server followed by the port number, so instead of ms.net's ip, enter the same ip you forwarded on the port forward page. So, if you wanted to connect to IP 192.168.1.1, you would enter 192.168.1.1:25565. Also, if you want to use a different port, you can change a file named "server.properties" using notepad. Edit the port # in that file to whatever port you'd like to use. Google if you want to mess with other options.

This is a thing that will only work for the person with the server.exe. If you're logging onto the server from the same computer you're running the server on, you can just type in "localhost" and it'll connect you to your server. You won't need the port forwarded to login from the same computer.

Sorry I had to edit this post so much. I was just remember this off the top of my head because it's been a while since I've done any of it and different things you needed to do kept coming to me.
Last edited by Hinduragi on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6710 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6709, Maestro wrote:^ .....Windows :cry:

He's running it from his computer. He's not buying a dedicated server.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6718 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:11 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6711, Maestro wrote:But still, those are Windows-exclusive instructions.
I, for one, has Mac. It's not as easy unfortunately...but I've done it and it's just as inconvenient.

Yeah...but I've been to his house and used his computer so I know he has Windows....lol.

Hey Guys.

Please let's be reasonable when it comes to exploring. The world size was 500Mb last weekend when I made a backup and installed bukkit, and now it is 700Mb. The size is still not that bad, but if it keeps increasing at this rate, I will be forced to start clipping the world

Holy shit. How much exploring are you guys doing? ._.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6723 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6721, Maruchan wrote:my modded server is going tekkit for anyone who wants to play on/enjoys a tekkit server.

Is it going to erase anything? I had a huge project I was working on which is why I was asking when it would be back up.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6737 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

The problem with that is you have to get on the same level as the obsidian and get right up next to it, or it falls into the lava under it. =/
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6773 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6772, Maestro wrote:Maru your server is so lonely..... :(

I have a small house set up near an ice lake. However, it's made of dirt and snow to blend in. I kind of like the landscape and wanted to preserve it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6793 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

The server is up.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6819 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You guys will probably hate me, but I still have 0 problems with logging in...lol.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6866 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6865, xRECKONERx wrote:DOES MAZE 3 EVEN HAVE AN ENDING?

WTF

Yes. That one is the hardest, I would say.

Not to mention you get trolled non-stop. =|
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6868 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6867, xRECKONERx wrote:yeah this is psychological warfare

is maze 3 broken or is everyone SURE there's an ending we can actually find?

cuz me/maru/grimm/maestro have been searching for a long ass time

I promise you there's a way out. It took me some number of hours.

Oh, and also, a piece of advice in case you happen to be carrying valuables, remember Portal and "the cake is a lie" at all times. I forgot why, but for some reason, I always remember that phrase when I think of what I had to do in maze 3 to not lose my entire diamond set.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6871 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6870, xRECKONERx wrote:no here's the thing

Brock & I have followed the entire maze by just clinging to the lefthand side, which, mathematically, should take you through all possible routes in the maze. We just made it back to the start.

I can't remember what I did specifically to get to the end but I have a photographic memory so, even though I technically couldn't see ALL of where I was going down there, I do remember that I noticed the patterns eventually and which ways I had taken before. From there, I was able to figure it out just by the process of remembering all the other routes. I even remembered which troll signs were at the end of each one.

[Edit]
Whose shit is this and why were you so lonely?

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6878 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

The only big downside of that is you would need a lot of obsidian and you're going to make a lot of portals that just end up on small little 4x4 islands, which there's a lot of out there. It would take even longer to do it that way due to how many different places you might end up.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6881 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I know you can clip all the islands/sea south of my island where I built. I should be the furthest explored southern territory on the server. All of that below my island(you can easily see where my island is if you look for torches/any sort of buildings) can be deleted. It's just extra exploring I did to see if there was any special places I felt like building on. I left a few surprise packages and monuments down that way as well in case anyone else took the same path south but it's unnecessary if the server is getting too big.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6892 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Reddit Thread wrote:About to disarm trap when....

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6921 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6919, izakthegoomba wrote:
In post 6916, Xalxe wrote:@Claus & Reck: Multiplayer no longer shows the seed in F3. I believe ours is numbat.

You can use /seed to get it as a number. I'm pretty sure non-ops can do it.

Also, derpy internet is derpy. I think my ISP is trying to fix it...

Non-ops can't see it. I tried when Reck asked me ingame. Also, when you guys do get the seed, can you list the warps with /warp. The bukkit permissions for that aren't set up so that we can see it either.

Also, yeah, Reck, you can move your stem blocks up one block and have them grow on the higher of the elevations. Or you can move the water up one block so it flows along the higher elevation and then you just won't have to drop the dirt blocks that the melons/pumpkins grow on.

Klazam, go here. It updates in real-time as we explore, you can see us, and you can chat with people who are on the server. It's pretty sweet.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6929 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Hinduragi »

....Just tell me the goddamn warps that aren't secret. Don't make me put lava traps in your homes. I'm good at them.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6957 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

While you guys can say Maru is overreacting, that's still complete bullshit. Having your shit stolen when you KNOW it was stolen is something that shouldn't be happening. Especially HERE, on mafiascum. I expect better of this community.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6973 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I've been in the maze. If you are running default with minimal settings and no texture packs, you get 0 lag. I don't even think it phased my computer. If you've got a fancy setup, good luck. If you don't, you don't need to worry.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6999 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Hinduragi »

For a long time. I can fix it if noone minds me opening it up.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7025 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Found 2 villages on UT's continent.

First one was in the desert literally right next to where the swamp houses are being built.

I was the first to arrive on the scene apparently, since the blacksmith stuff was still there.

Spoiler: Desert Village
By the time I got there, the entire village was like this. Apparently they had been active/moving due to their chunk being loaded since UT/IUT were so close to them. Unfortunately, this meant the mobs in their chunk had been active as well.

All the major houses had been creepered. The ones that didn't had no doors. In fact, I don't think there was a single door in that entire village. They probably fell to zombies or had no door to begin with. There were no survivors. RIP Desert Village.

The 2nd village was waaaaaay out, far beyond where I knew the continent extended. There was a catch to this one, though.

Spoiler: Distant Village
This time, I made it before everyone died. In fact, everyone was alive. But this village was fucked, doomed from the fucking start. The Minecraft gods had made it apparent they wanted a genocide.

They had spawned the town.....on top of a ravine, on a small plains right next to a forest full of mobs. Mobs were everywhere. And the ravine....the ravine was literally between the well, some houses, and their wheat farm, as well as directly under a house.

^You see that shit? I told you mobs were everywhere.

But it was worse than I thought. That ravine the village was on top of had a waterfall.

I looked down the waterfall. It lead down to ANOTHER ravine inside the first one, except this deeper ravine had an abandoned mineshaft running through it with lava at the bottom.

The poor chicken was to soon meet a poor, drowning, death. All while falling into another pit of death.

Something had to be done. I decided to fix up the village and make a house for myself nearby eventually. I didn't want to see another ghost town.

The first thing I did was fix up their streets. They had holes and everything. There were maybe 2-3 torches and staircases in the entire village out of about 10-11 buildings total. They had 2 complete wheat farms so they were fine on food supply.

One of the wheat farms was completely isolated. You had to make a 4-block jump over the ravine(lol, these villagers are fucking parkour pros or something) just to get to the farm.

Villagers kept ending up in the ravine somehow. I blocked off the ways they could fall down so I figured they were trying to commit suicide and avoid incurring the minecraft gods' wrath. None of them ever died from jumping down there, though, so they just ended up on some random ass block down there. I made a stairway all the way from the bottom through the mountain to the village. Surprisingly, they use this stairway a lot. I wasn't sure if it would work when I built it.

Last, I had to make a fence. I started the whole project with 300 torches and ran out really fast. I couldn't torch up the landscape completely. So, I fenced everything up, put 4 gates around the fence, and made sure they had access to the beach. They always ended up going around the grass/beach for some reason so I figured it would be mean to cut them off from it. If you ever go to this village during daytime, you'll probably see around 5-6 of them on the grass/beach.

The only bad thing that happened was, before I could torch the place up, I had to go back and get supplies for torches. I made them overnight while gathering coal. When I came back in the morning again, the blacksmith was gone. He was MIA and he's been gone since. Is there any way to fix that or get a new blacksmith? Anyways, apart from that, every single villager is still alive and is doing fine. Spiders occasionally spawn at night and jump the 1-block-high fence I made but that's fine. They only go after me since the villagers are never near the fences at night.

Yeah, fuck you, Minecraft Gods. Fuck you and your creepers and endermen. You can leave my double-ravine, abandoned-mineshaft town the fuck alone.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7027 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Holy shit. This explains it. You murdered the entire village.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7031 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 7028, Om of the Nom wrote:At least I tried to protect the villagers from the zombies lol.

You failed terribly. You can't imagine how bad those holes are up close. Klazam was up there too. It was so bad he instantly noticed some houses got creepered
twice

Speaking of the villagers, once a blacksmith dies or goes missing, is there a way to replace him?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7040 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:53 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 7039, Untrod Tripod wrote:I found both of those villages first, bitches

Both chests were relatively full. Leaving a village in the condition that 2nd one was in is just bad form. Your continent's civilized areas are maintained as well as Indian slums. :neutral:
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7103 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I was actually going to do a rail station in Vineland so I could get around easier, since the villages I've found so far are so far apart, my home base is going to be at the one I fixed up, and Vinelands is FAR bigger than I thought. Let me know when you start to do it and are tossing ideas around and I'll connect and join in and help. I know redstone really well, have built a lot of rails, and have saved up about 200-300 iron and around 50 gold for one so far.

[Edit]
Just to give you guys a good idea of Vinelands, I'll say I traveled as far North as I could. I'm still not sure if I've been as far as the continent extends but I will say I've traveled nearly 4,000 blocks before I had to warp back to the origin because I ran out of food, coal, and torches.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7106 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 7104, Claus wrote:Vinelands is at -40k, -15k from spawn. When I used to build railways back in the old server, simply a 1K railway was already a huge headache.

Maybe make a nether path + railway first?

The first part is the station, etc. Since we'll have multiple people, it'll take a while. The actual rail to my house and other villages I want, I'll do by myself if noone else wants to help with. The station is just something I would build first with stuff like "cart docking, destination select, etc.". All we have do past that is build the actual rails and make sure it's easily expandable as a station. At least, that was what I got by the idea of a "station". I can build the complicated parts pretty easily because I already am familiar with them and have done stuff like this before.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7107 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

But yeah, the actual rail to my house will take a long time. That's not something I was proposing everyone work on while doing the station by no means.

[Edit]
Oh, I see you meant as in a fucking rail ALL THE WAY to spawntown. Jesus christ, NO. Yes, if we want a railway at the station to spawntown, simply put a nether portal under it's destination name and have the actual railway be inside the nether.

also, did you check the dynamic map first?

No. I don't think I went into new territory too much. I didn't look because I wanted to find loot noone else had taken all the valuables out of beforehand (re: obsidian in destroyed desert village). I found a desert temple that was 3/4 underground, dismantled the trap, and put up torches around it to mark that I had been there before, just in case anyone else finds it. Anyways, yeah, I don't plan to go exploring again. That was mostly a "Im bored of mining and building, going to go explore, see what I find, and when I run out of stuff, I'll stop" one-time thing.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7109 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Just so you know, I'm going to expand it. What I'm going to use to store carts/the redstone design I will use for tracks means I need to design it to have more than one floor.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7116 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:51 am

Post by Hinduragi »

That wall suggestion reminds me of FFVII and that intro scene. Oh man, the nostalgia.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7167 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, if you ever find a piece of your house missing and it's been randomly re-located outside to your lawn, you know.....you know that you got rickrolled...enderman style.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7171 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

....Wat

I am already building a fully automatic one where you only have one single departure rail.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7174 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Hinduragi »

There are around 10-20 signs around the station and on top of it you guys should read.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7187 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

If you want, UT, I can bring you to my schematics world by setting the CSP map onto a local server. It's pretty simple but the problem is implementing it and knowing exactly how close I'm going to be able to keep everything. Also, some old redstone methods get outdated. I'm trying to pick those that won't be ruined by patches and will be easy to fix, add onto, or modify in the future. I don't want to have to extend the station too much past the initial dimensions you put. Just let me know anytime after the LoL Playoffs end if you want to see it and I can build a sample layout.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7190 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 7189, Claus wrote:I suggest making a "Wither Arena" in a well secluded area in the Nether, so that people don't go summoning it near anything important :-)

If you guys take my nether portal and go outside the tunnel halfway down, it's pretty easy to get to anywhere far away from everything else. You'll have to kill some ghasts but that's it. There isn't really anything once you cross 1-2 bridges I had to build across lava except for raw Nether.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7218 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:36 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 7188, Untrod Tripod wrote:Yeah, I'd love to see it

PM me a time you want to check it out and I'll PM you my IP/port. I'd run the server from my computer as usual so I can't leave it up. In other news, it's definitely getting easier as I spend more time in my schematic world and I think it's really coming together redstone design-wise.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7363 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I've probably cursed without even knowing it. It's literally just a natural part of my vocabulary and I can't guarantee anything.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7407 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 7404, xRECKONERx wrote:not much progress on that there train station eh

Like I said, most of it's in the test world and I don't think anyone else understands the redstone behind it all. Noone asked to see the test world yet so I don't think anyone besides me has seen the actual progress. Also, I play this game when I'm extremely bored. I'm one of the less active guys. Since I play so little, I needed some materials to build stuff with. It's on those signs in the supply area. If you want, I can teach you some stuff and let you start designing around the very basics of it in the actual Vinelands station.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7416 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 am

Post by Hinduragi »

PM me times/dates or just message me on LoL, Reck. Maestro/UT/anyone, pm me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7429 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hi guys, this is a private server in a cool community for a reason. Please don't be a fucking douche and ruin stuff. Just own up to it for fuck's sake.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7463 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:39 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 7459, Xalxe wrote:Any islands of decent size that aren't being used?

Go north or south of Isolation Island.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7792 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

The worst part is when you have to go get some blocks so you can get your shit that's on top of the fucking well. I fucking hate Spawntown because of this Warp and many other things.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7897 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Um, I don't get it. That's an optional thing anyone could build for their house, say, an indoors-light in an underground base that tells everyone down there if it's night or day outside. Why wouldn't you want anyone to build it when it's a vanilla feature?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7898 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 7897, Hinduragi wrote:Um, I don't get it. That's an optional thing anyone could build for their house, say, an indoors-light in an underground base that tells everyone down there if it's night or day outside. Why wouldn't you want anyone to build it when it's a vanilla feature?

Oh, I see, it changes the actual time. No, that's not really cool.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7929 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 7926, Hiraki wrote:fuck you guys

now i need to downgrade

yuck

yuck

yuck

30 minutes later...

time to upgrade. Enjoy.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18254 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Who did I build with over on that server? I honestly forgot but we had a grand base coming along until we stopped getting on.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18296 (isolation #79) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Be careful. Creepers are starting to spawn and are right outside of Klaz's church and Aphix's house.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18307 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18306, Rhinox wrote:Town's looking great. I was surprised to see so much new stuff between when I played on Saturday and when I logged back in last night.

Learned my lesson... not to leave a primative settlement with bed/workbench/furnace + dbl chest with everything I owned so far out in the open and unprotected. >.> So I starting building the first building in Rhinoville last night.

Are people taking your shit? I have all my chests out in the open in my house and people have respected me and only taken cobble/granite/stuff they asked for permission beforehand.

Really going to consider locking it away if that's the case or asking for maybe bukkit+lockette or something.

RC wrote:Ender dragon when? D:

I'm down when you are. Dibs being there for the ender dragon. Don't want to be left out. I just went diamond hunting last night and, despite nearly dying to lava about 6 times, got a fairly good haul so I'm ready for the dragon.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18309 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18308, Klazam wrote:His stuff got creepered

Oh, LOL >_>

Rip.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18312 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18311, Rhinox wrote:
In post 18307, Hinduragi wrote:Are people taking your shit? I have all my chests out in the open in my house and people have respected me and only taken cobble/granite/stuff they asked for permission beforehand. Really going to consider locking it away if that's the case or asking for maybe bukkit+lockette or something.

Klazam wrote:His stuff got creepered

Yeah, I logged in and landed in a hole with no trace of anything except the empy half of a chest lol. But I found out who did it and they offered to let me raid their chests to replace anything of importance I lost, so it's all good. Didn't lose anything that can't be replaced in like 15min of mining, and had full iron and a full set of iron tools in my inv. My own fault really for not like putting up a shack around my stuff and/or spamming torches around.

There's some small villager houses(outhouses) around the edge of town. Noone's used those so you can probably cram some stuff in one or both of them.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18338 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18337, Claus wrote:>_> Hind, do you mind if I reroute the part near my place?

Nope. Just make sure mobs can't get in it wherever it goes. It's going to be a lot nicer but I just didn't have enough cobble/anything else to make it nice for now since I needed to get it so far out and transport things. Sorry man.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18343 (isolation #84) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Wasn't me so it's interesting someone else is modifying rails, especially ones they didn't build.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18351 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Alright, let's not devolve into being assholes. He meant well.

General rule of not touching others' building stuff without talking to them beforehand is the rule that applies though.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18373 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18367, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd like to get the nether dragon done so that I can continue work on my builds.

Anyone interested?

I gotchu but only if Maru gives it the go ahead and we can reset it for 1.9 if needed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18384 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Rhinox, I can make it mob-proof and boatable if it's a project you undertake and Maru doesn't mind taking apart the part of the wall that's within 1-3 blocks above the river surface.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18399 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Boat tunnel on one side is done. You can copy the design. I've already tested it and can confirm any mobs attempting to cross died in the process. Feel free to report bugs or expand it to 2-blocks wide if there are any issues but I think it's fine as is and haven't had any issues.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18410 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18409, Klazam wrote:so me and hind both logged off midair after being blown off a bridge by a ghast in the nether.

Mother. Fucker.

I'm not even midair. I'm in the lake and took a hit or two.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18413 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I was logged in for like 15 minutes LOL. Half of the time I was there, I had been afk
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18420 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18415, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you know exactly where you are I can bring splash fire resistance potions or clear your landing site of lava.

-709,y=lava,-150 or whatever the lava lake is. You seriously might have to clear the entire lava pit there because I can't be sure about the exact x and z location. There's a 5-10 block path of cobble around y=70 in the vicinity I fell in. If you clear a reasonable amount of everything below that, that's where I am. Not sure how deep I am. Most likely 4 blocks or less.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18424 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18422, RadiantCowbells wrote:KK I'll go clear then I get a moment.

Kk, just let me know. Logged in for a second to check but I was still on fire. I can probably give you coords or you can see my body/nametag since I don't think I take fire damage for the first 3 seconds I'm logged on. Then you'll know where I'm at for sure.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18426 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Let me know if you want me to log in so you have the approximate location
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18428 (isolation #94) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yes, I've logged in at different times to check if you had put water down and I didn't take damage for the 1-2 seconds I was online.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18430 (isolation #95) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18429, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you can log in now.

Did you see me? I can only be on for a second at a time.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18433 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Try to spot the cobble path at y=70 first. It's literally right above where I am. I got hit by something from behind with knockback (likely a ghast) and fell because of it. So I'm within knockback range of that. You do see that, right?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18439 (isolation #97) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

How about that time? I logged in like 3 times.

Also, yeah, it's a small cobble path. Klaz was starting one across the chasm from mine but mine is near the nether's portal to our spawntown. It's weird because we both got hit at near the exact same time by different ghasts and we could see each other but barely.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18441 (isolation #98) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, after logging in all these times, I can confirm I'm at the bottom of this lava pit lol. I literally can see the bottom full of netherrack on the lava floor.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18442 (isolation #99) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm slowly losing half a heart about every 3 logins just fyi.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18445 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey! So 2 blocks in front of me I placed a netherrack block on the lava floor. So, once you get down to me, you'll know I'm here because there's a netherrack block two blocks away from my position!
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18447 (isolation #101) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Netherrack stack is now 2 blocks high off the lava floor.

And ok, sounds good! Thanks for doing this.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18449 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Operation VI Lava Rescue is now under way.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18451 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

One idiot rescued. Stay tuned for Idiot #2.

Thanks RC, you saved my ass.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18453 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Nah. I mean, to be fair, all you guys would've seen was a screenshot of fire and very reddish netherrack towards the lower half of the screen. Also I'm on my laptop instead of desktop and it slightly lags when I take screenshots so I might have died if I took a screenshot, lol
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18458 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

IM COMIN KLAZ
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18460 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I FINALLY FOUND A WAY ACROSS THE CHASM THAT DOESNT END IN DEATH.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18462 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ok Klaz. Update. I came armed with 10 buckets of water. Got to 30 blocks above your location. Found out I CANT USE WATER IN THE NETHER LOOL. I'll be back brother. I HAVE NOT FORSAKEN YOU.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18465 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

UPDATE: RED ALERT. RED FUCKING ALERT. WORST POSSIBLE SITUATION HAS HAPPENED. I HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OFF ONTO A LONE STACK OF SAND RIGHT ABOVE KLAZ. I AM DIRECTLY ABOVE LAVA BUT CURRENTLY NOT IN IT. ATTEMPTING TO DIG KLAZ OUT AND TRY TO GET TO SAFETY NOW.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18466 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Officially Defcon 1 status. I have died. Repeat: I have died. My stuff is still there though. I saved it at the last second. Hopefully they make it in time.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18472 (isolation #110) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Operation VI Lava Rescue was successful. Resistance to fire potions have been crafted in case of future shenanigans. I learned my lesson.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18483 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18482, Klazam wrote:a specific redstone mechanic is utterly fucked up. I need another pair of eyes on it later.

I'm coming now if you're on.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18485 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18483, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 18482, Klazam wrote:a specific redstone mechanic is utterly fucked up. I need another pair of eyes on it later.

I'm coming now if you're on.

I think I fixed whatever it was. Your uncle had to go before I could fix it. Tell me if that's what you wanted.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18500 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

That's me and I did this way before we did the boating project. It's part of the rails to the clay biome and was one of the first things I did. We can modify the bottom or go around it. Not a big deal at all.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18535 (isolation #114) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Hinduragi »

That's extremely dumb. I like your uncle and don't want anyone quitting on vanilla because it's been extremely fun so far and he's the person I interact with the most since we both get on at the same times.

Ask him how much coal he lost. I'm not an OP but I have a ridiculously large amount of resources and can replace what he lost with ease. We may need to install bukkit and get a mod to see who goes through certain chests or to protect certain chests. Noone's stolen from me (I think? I honestly can't tell because I have 3 houses and keeping up with everything at each is too much for me) but I'd rather not have that become an issue.

I'm going to get in contact with Maru about what we can do about this, Klaz.
Last edited by Hinduragi on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18559 (isolation #115) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 18557, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wait wait, I placed that sign.

RC stole from himself and SeriousYes all along. He thought stealing from himself would be enough to trick us. Next-level bussing tactics.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19769 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Just curious: is the train station I began still around?

Return to “The Arcade”